Rum 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 15 ]
Whiskey 0.13684210526316 13.7% [ 13 ]
Tequila 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
Beer 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 5 ]
Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]

Lavish Lover

Lexi smiled, handing him the tea. "Yes well I prefer the more elegant places. Everywhere seems to be the same and so, dark and dreary. I suppose for those type of customers." Her smile was playful as she looked at the new customer. Lexi began to fiddle with the cloth from her long sleeves from her blue dress as she pondered. "So what brings you to my quaint place?"

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Team Jacob 100
"The smell of roses." he says before taking a sip of the steaming tea. He sighed happily as the warm liquid refreshed him a little. "I heard rumors that you cultivate the rare golden rose. The smell of them is unlike any other flower."

Lavish Lover

Lexi blushed and looked out the windows which were currently closed due to the large hole in the wall some of her customers had created. The flowers' scent quickly swept in, as if they heard the man speak of them. Lexi took a deep breath and sighed with a smile. "Yes, they are my favorite flowers, ever since I was a young girl. I agree they do have the most intriguing scent of all the roses I have grown before."
Giant comes into the bar bleeding and half alive. He says weakly."H..he..help.."
He falls to the floor as he lands it shakes the whole building.

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Team Jacob 100
"Perhaps you and I could take a stroll through the garden and have a little chat?" he smiles and takes a half step towards her. He looks up, towards the scent, only his face to show where he was looking.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Flare awoke as the flames from the paper licked at his arms. He growled as he crushed the fire in one hand. He ignored the pain caused by the burns and crushed the paper and its ashes up in his hand. He dumped the remains in a conveniently placed trash can and looked at the slight burns on his hand. He slipped his unburnt left hand into the pouch on his left side and removed a small phial of crimson liquid. He examined it for a bit to make sure it was what he wanted before removing the stopped and downing the whole thing in one gulp. He replaced the stopped and then slipped the phial back into the pouch at his side. The burns on his hand soon vanished.

With the slightly injury gone Flare glanced around the bar to see what was going on. He noted that Lexi was chatting with a new customer. Nothing else seemed to be amiss so he sat there at the bar watching the two converse. His golden eyes flashed as he watched them. His gaze was momentarily diverted when he saw Giant stumble in bleeding to death. He momentarily pondered helping Giant at least until he heard the new person ask Lexi to take a stroll with him. That caught his attention more then anything else. His eyes narrowed as he watched the new person.

Lavish Lover

Lexi smiled and nodded "Yes, I would love to stroll through the garden! Let's g-" Lexi heard Giant come into the bar and she saw him bleeding horrible. "Oh no..." Lexi rushed to Giant's side, hand's already glowing a vibrant blue, she grabbed hold of his arm, her head reaching only to his waist.
"Giant you must sit down, come to the couch, please." Lexi began to guide Giant to a nearby couch looking at the deep wounds.

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Team Jacob 100
He stepped clearly out of the way, watching closely, wishing he could help. He hooked his hands behind his back, the perfect image of someone wishing to help.
He starts coughing up blood. "Ok...ill try.." As he starts limping to the couch a wound opens up and blood burst out. He falls to the floor in pain.
Ziva stepped in quietly, looking around the Golden Rose

Lavish Lover

Lexi gasped out, a frown placed on her face with a creased forehead. "Alright Giant, don't move, just lay here." Lexi wrapped her hands around the newly opened wound, smoke drifting into the air from the wound being sealed shut. As she concentrated on Giant's wounds Lexi looked up to see a few people standing with nothing to do. "Go get a wet wash cloth and anything to help this man!" Lexi especially glared at Flare, since he knew better.

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Team Jacob 100
He nodded, running towards the kitchen and getting towels, running them through the hot water and bringing them back to her in a small dish for her to use.
He starts coughing up more blood. "Th...Than....Thank you..." The other woulds start opening and he trys to control his pain.
Ziva heard Lexis order. She knew she would be of more help, if Giant couldn't feel the pain. She stepped to his side, and grabbed his hand tightly, concentrating all of her energy into him. She held his pain back, and removed all thoughts of death, and injury from his mind. Her eyes grew purple, like they always do when she uses her mind powers. She continued to squeeze his hand, more for her feeling of safety, then his.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff