Rum 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 15 ]
Whiskey 0.13684210526316 13.7% [ 13 ]
Tequila 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
Beer 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 5 ]
Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]

They call me Trixie, Trixie Pixie..

'I guess I just lost my husband, I dont know where he went. So I'm gonna drink my money, I'm not gonna pay his rent. I got a brand new attitude that I'm gonna wear tonight..I wanna get in trouble I wanna start a fight.' Music, the thing that gave her life. Her soul, her fuel. Her. The sound played from the tiny earphones in the girls ears. Her ruby red eyes moved to view a building "Golden Rose.." she murmured "Sounds interesting." she made her way over to the place, her gait a secret dance, graceful and energetic. Trixie pushed open the door to the place and blinked twice, taking in her surroundings. Begrudgingly, she turned off her little iPod and stuffed it into her red messenger bag. No music.... she pushed the thought away and approached the bar. Her boots clicked softly against the wooden floor. She wore a short red plaid skirt, knee-high pink and black socks, A long sleeved tight black and pink striped shirt, with a loose, pink Blondie T-shirt over it. Her nails tapped along the counter, forming tunes only she understood.

Rock 'n' Rolla'
Ziva laughed as she skipped along with him

"I meant when I read your mind. I know you don't like that. And I'm sorry you had to help. I know how you like to play the misunderstood, sorry about your luck. Maybe next time Lexi will get to see your wonderful triumph"

She sighed quietly and walked to an open couch, kind of mad Flare was so upset about having to help Giant. She debated whether or not she should tell Lexi.

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Team Jacob 100
He watches the new girl come in, wondering if its safe to move around now with the fighting done.
Seeing the new guy afraid to move, Ziva breaks down her mental wall, and reads his mind. Her eyes turn purple, and she laughs, as she hears his fear. She projects thoughts into his head, and his head only

Go ahead, no one wants to hurt you.
Three figures walk into the bar, one tall one followed by two smaller children. the three went to a near by table and sat down.

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Team Jacob 100
He frowns, hearing a voice in his head, but ignores it, thinking it an hallucination. He remains in his corner.
Ziva looked to the three figures. She saw the children, and smiled slightly. She loved reading childrens minds. She saw the older figure, and thought differently. She didn't know these people, she knew better. She tilted her head slightly and swished her tail. She was so curious. She sighed quietly and offered them all a smile, rather then a mind-scan. She looked back to the man, as he still wasn't moving. She chuckled under her breath and let him be.

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Team Jacob 100
Seeing the giant gone, he slowly edged his way along the wall to the bar and sat down at the corner stool.
They call me Trixie, Trixie Pixie..

She sighed at the lack of noise in the room and tapped out the beat from one of her band's songs. 'Dont ******** with me' was its name. Ahh, if only their normal singer could travel with them again, she was busy though, so Trixie would let her be. She mouthed the words silently, not making any noise save for her nails.

Rock 'n' Rolla'
Noticing her smile the three of them smiled back. "Wll your a new face here arent you?" The tall man said. "Oh but where are my mannors, My name Dust. The grey one is Mut and the girl is Jen." The grey child smiled waved, his moon-white eyes showing through is dark matted hair. Jen just gave a small wave and folded her arms.
Slowly Kazuma walked downstairs, he had been up all night last night in pain. So it seemed he had become somewhat of a night dweller. Kazuma didn't bother to put a shirt on today, knowing it would only hurt his wound more. He quickly grabbed a seat, trying not to show how much pain he was in.
Seeing he was friendly, Ziva jumped up at the chance to talk.

"Hiya! Pleasure to meet you all. I'm Ziva, like Diva, with a Z"

She embraced them all in one big group hug, hoping no lines had been crossed. She looked at them nervously, as her tail wagged in anticipation.

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Team Jacob 100
He notices the girl tapping her fingers a few seats down from him "You come here often?" he asks softly, not wanting his voice to echo.
Dust smiled and replied with a hug back. "Ziva, a friedly face if i ever saw one. Can i get you anything? I am the head chef here." He said with a smile. "Ahem!" Jen coughed and eyed him. "We, as in all THREE of us are the head chefs. Me, you and Mut." Jen stated with pout. Mut just giggled and look at Ziva.
Hearing someone come down, Ziva turned to see Kazuma, topless. She turned back to her new company, as a slight blush crept over her cheeks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff