Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bunbun Kohai
((Yeah, I suppose. I don't know if I want to use Elly though, just from the lack of Bruce. Ugh.))

[[OOC: Just 9 months too late... womp.]]

Dramatic Kitten

Counterfeit Intoxication
Bunbun Kohai
((Yeah, I suppose. I don't know if I want to use Elly though, just from the lack of Bruce. Ugh.))

Just 9 months too late... womp.
//DEAD

I'm still around ~
Hi~
How are you?!
Bunbun Kohai
//DEAD

I'm still around ~
Hi~
How are you?!

[[OOC: I'm well.
I've moved to a new city/state/region, working a new job, and had dead time on a Friday to check in.
How are you?]]

Dramatic Kitten

Counterfeit Intoxication
Bunbun Kohai
//DEAD

I'm still around ~
Hi~
How are you?!

[[OOC: I'm well.
I've moved to a new city/state/region, working a new job, and had dead time on a Friday to check in.
How are you?]]
((I'm honestly very excitable right now, I didn't think you'd ever get back on and I'm pretty certain I lost all the information we had exchanged in the previous years.
You've always been one of my favorite people on this site.

Is the new job/state/etc a good thing?))
Bunbun Kohai
((I'm honestly very excitable right now, I didn't think you'd ever get back on and I'm pretty certain I lost all the information we had exchanged in the previous years.

[[OOC: It is! Just looking for a change of scenery. Went from Texas to Colorado and don't regret it a bit. I work at at a university and love it. So all together, things are great.

Confession: Every time I get online (maybe once every 3 or so months), you're the first person I check in on. Usually the main reason I get on... sweatdrop ]]

Dramatic Kitten

Counterfeit Intoxication
Bunbun Kohai

[[OOC: It is! Just looking for a change of scenery. Went from Texas to Colorado and don't regret it a bit. I work at at a university and love it. So all together, things are great.

Confession: Every time I get online (maybe once every 3 or so months), you're the first person I check in on. Usually the main reason... sweatdrop ]]
((Colorado sounds nice. I'm still up in Washington. I want to eventually move to go finish everything with my college experience, but I've got some debt I don't want to move with. sweatdrop

redface
I've been logging in regularly just hoping to catch you, if we're being totally honest right now. Can we re-exchange information and not lose contact like this again?))
Bunbun Kohai

((Colorado sounds nice. I'm still up in Washington. I want to eventually move to go finish everything with my college experience, but I've got some debt I don't want to move with. sweatdrop

redface
I've been logging in regularly just hoping to catch you, if we're being totally honest right now. Can we re-exchange information and not lose contact like this again?))

[[OOC: Of course we can! And I can relate to finishing the college thing. I'm actually taking advantage of my work benefits and chasing another degree. Can't hurt, right?

Full disclosure: I'd also like to start RPing a bit again, but I don't have a consistent schedule (the whole family life thing gets in the way) and I can't guarantee frequency. Or quality. I don't think I've written anything since the last time I was here... stressed ]]

Dramatic Kitten

Counterfeit Intoxication
Bunbun Kohai

redface

[[OOC: Of course we can! And I can relate to finishing the college thing. I'm actually taking advantage of my work benefits and chasing another degree. Can't hurt, right?

Full disclosure: I'd also like to start RPing a bit again, but I don't have a consistent schedule (the whole family life thing gets in the way) and I can't guarantee frequency. Or quality. I don't think I've written anything since the last time I was here... stressed ]]
((Yuuuusss. I'd like that a lot.
You're such an educated man, jeez. I started everything and then life happened and kind of stopped, haven't felt like picking it up until recently.

//shakes him.
I FORGOT YOU STARTED A FAMILY.
I've been itching to RP again, but Gaia has become so fickle. I only get people interested in lewd stuff and it's exhausting. I did..definitely tarnish Elly in your absence, but not so much that she isn't playable with Bruce. There's just things to be mended.))
Bunbun Kohai
You're such an educated man, jeez. I started everything and then life happened and kind of stopped, haven't felt like picking it up until recently.

//shakes him.
I've been itching to RP again, but Gaia has become so fickle. I only get people interested in lewd stuff and it's exhausting. I did..definitely tarnish Elly in your absence, but not so much that she isn't playable with Bruce. There's just things to be mended.))

[[OOC: I mean, family being me, my wife, our dog, and our cat (despite her complete disinterest in us.) No kids or anything in the plans...

Tarnished, huh? Do I even want to ask? And I'm pretty sure I just tweaked my existing characters and made some short-lived alternates that I have no interest in pursuing.]]

Dramatic Kitten

Counterfeit Intoxication
Bunbun Kohai

//shakes him.

[[OOC: I mean, family being me, my wife, our dog, and our cat (despite her complete disinterest in us.) No kids or anything in the plans...

Tarnished, huh? Do I even want to ask? And I'm pretty sure I just tweaked my existing characters and made some short-lived alternates that I have no interest in pursuing.]]
((It's still exciting. I think the last time we talked, you had bought the ring and made plans to ask. I'm glad it went in the right direction, that makes my heart feel super happy. Pets definitely equate to family, kids are gross.
In my personal opinion.
xp

You're allowed to ask. x)
When I got back on Gaia, about a year ago now.. I had made a few other characters but Elly was the only one that was interacted with on the regular. I wasn't sure how to write her with missing Bruce for so long, so I basically turned her into a blood thirsty vagabond who eventually got a girlfriend?? but then that RP died off so I'd honesty more than likely write her as living solo.))
Bunbun Kohai
((It's still exciting. I think the last time we talked, you had bought the ring and made plans to ask. I'm glad it went in the right direction, that makes my heart feel super happy. Pets definitely equate to family, kids are gross.
In my personal opinion.
xp

When I got back on Gaia, about a year ago now.. I had made a few other characters but Elly was the only one that was interacted with on the regular. I wasn't sure how to write her with missing Bruce for so long, so I basically turned her into a blood thirsty vagabond who eventually got a girlfriend?? but then that RP died off so I'd honesty more than likely write her as living solo.))

[[OOC: THAT LONG AGO?! We just celebrated our 5 year anniversary... That was SO long ago.

And that's not too terribly bad, but in all honesty, I can't remember where we even were in our regular story line. I remember acquiring a house for us near the Rose, but not much else. And I think I dropped some terrible, unoriginal excuse last time I appeared about just roaming about, running from some vague threat... If possible, I'd like to forget that all together. sweatdrop ]]

Dramatic Kitten

Counterfeit Intoxication
Bunbun Kohai
In my personal opinion.
xp

[[OOC: THAT LONG AGO?! We just celebrated our 5 year anniversary... That was SO long ago.

And that's not too terribly bad, but in all honesty, I can't remember where we even were in our regular story line. I remember acquiring a house for us near the Rose, but not much else. And I think I dropped some terrible, unoriginal excuse last time I appeared about just roaming about, running from some vague threat... If possible, I'd like to forget that all together. sweatdrop ]]
((Yeah, it's been so long! I've been missing you a lot, haha. Congratulations on your anniversary though~

Yeah, you had given that great excuse the last time we wrote together. I'm alright with forgetting that entirely. c:
Elly's settled in some seaside city, I'm not sure what happened with her and Fiona but we can probably just say she got tired of Elly eating people's souls and whatnot. The house should be fairly empty of her items, now. I remember writing her going back to get them.))
Bunbun Kohai
((Yeah, it's been so long! I've been missing you a lot, haha. Congratulations on your anniversary though~

Yeah, you had given that great excuse the last time we wrote together. I'm alright with forgetting that entirely. c:
Elly's settled in some seaside city, I'm not sure what happened with her and Fiona but we can probably just say she got tired of Elly eating people's souls and whatnot. The house should be fairly empty of her items, now. I remember writing her going back to get them.))

[[OOC: Actually, we didn't really celebrate anything. Our dog was in an accident the day we were supposed to be celebrating and threw a big wrench in all of our plans. She's good now, but it was quite the inconvenience.

As for the RP, we can just start from there... but not right now. (I'm terrible, aren't I?) I've only got a few more minutes before I have to go.]]

Dramatic Kitten

Counterfeit Intoxication
Bunbun Kohai

[[OOC: Actually, we didn't really celebrate anything. Our dog was in an accident the day we were supposed to be celebrating and threw a big wrench in all of our plans. She's good now, but it was quite the inconvenience.

As for the RP, we can just start from there... but not right now. (I'm terrible, aren't I?) I've only got a few more minutes before I have to go.]]
((That's super unfortunate. I've had that happen before, though. Not anything super huge like a 5 year anniversary, but the cat I got with my ex got super sick the weekend before one of our anniversaries and it was ..literally the entire celebration budget.
crying
the things we do for our pets.

Would it be appropriate to call you a tease?
whee
I'm sure there's more details to figure out. Like, do we RP in here or are we started a 1x1 thread again?? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff