Rum 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 15 ]
Whiskey 0.13684210526316 13.7% [ 13 ]
Tequila 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
Beer 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 5 ]
Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]

Bunbun Kohai
((That's super unfortunate. I've had that happen before, though. Not anything super huge like a 5 year anniversary, but the cat I got with my ex got super sick the weekend before one of our anniversaries and it was ..literally the entire celebration budget.
crying
the things we do for our pets.

Would it be appropriate to call you a tease?
whee
I'm sure there's more details to figure out. Like, do we RP in here or are we started a 1x1 thread again?? ))

[[OOC: Our dog was hit by a car and lost a leg, although I don't think she's realized it. She's just as active and ridiculous as she always was (albeit after a decent amount of recovery time,) but ours cost all of our house savings, so it also ruined all of our new Colorado summer plans. Oh well, things happen.

I'm good with either. I'm not sure we could bring back the Rose to it's former glory on our own, but I'm always up for a challenge. We should probably start out in our 1x1 though to clear some story lines (and so I can shake off the rust without publicly embarrassing myself... sweatdrop ) ]]

Dramatic Kitten

Counterfeit Intoxication
Bunbun Kohai
((That's super unfortunate. I've had that happen before, though. Not anything super huge like a 5 year anniversary, but the cat I got with my ex got super sick the weekend before one of our anniversaries and it was ..literally the entire celebration budget.
crying
the things we do for our pets.

Would it be appropriate to call you a tease?
whee
I'm sure there's more details to figure out. Like, do we RP in here or are we started a 1x1 thread again?? ))

[[OOC: Our dog was hit by a car and lost a leg, although I don't think she's realized it. She's just as active and ridiculous as she always was (albeit after a decent amount of recovery time,) but ours cost all of our house savings, so it also ruined all of our new Colorado summer plans. Oh well, things happen.

I'm good with either. I'm not sure we could bring back the Rose to it's former glory on our own, but I'm always up for a challenge. We should probably start out in our 1x1 though to clear some story lines (and so I can shake off the rust without publicly embarrassing myself... sweatdrop ) ]]
((Oh yikes, that's rough. I'm glad your pooch is okay, though. I can't imagine anything of that magnitude happening to my cat.
He recently got into a pretty vicious fight with a neighbor cat and he's totally fine, but I may have had a bit of an emotional issue with him being scratched up.

I can agree on a 1x1. I need some dusting off as well. Who posts first? I guess if we're having Bruce come to Elly, I could.))
Bunbun Kohai
((Oh yikes, that's rough. I'm glad your pooch is okay, though. I can't imagine anything of that magnitude happening to my cat.
He recently got into a pretty vicious fight with a neighbor cat and he's totally fine, but I may have had a bit of an emotional issue with him being scratched up.

I can agree on a 1x1. I need some dusting off as well. Who posts first? I guess if we're having Bruce come to Elly, I could.))

[[OOC: That works for me, but now I've got to go. Not really sure when I'll be on next, but hopefully soon. Feel free to post in the old thread, if it's still there, or just let me know where you end up posting. Bye!]]

Dramatic Kitten

Counterfeit Intoxication
Bunbun Kohai

[[OOC: That works for me, but now I've got to go. Not really sure when I'll be on next, but hopefully soon. Feel free to post in the old thread, if it's still there, or just let me know where you end up posting. Bye!]]
((D'awh~ Well have a good weekend~ I'll work on a post and tag you in it.

Talk to you soon~))

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Weird people)

Dramatic Kitten

shadowassain123
(Weird people)
((we're not weird emotion_donotwant ))

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bunbun Kohai

(Don't worry I'm just joking. Nah just saying found it odd that people posted in here again.)

Dramatic Kitten

shadowassain123
Bunbun Kohai

(Don't worry I'm just joking. Nah just saying found it odd that people posted in here again.)
(( xp I figured. I don't see us lurking here))

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bunbun Kohai

(Pssh lurking ya probably not. Still miss the rose though I wish it could come back but oh well probably not.)

Dramatic Kitten

shadowassain123
Bunbun Kohai

(Pssh lurking ya probably not. Still miss the rose though I wish it could come back but oh well probably not.)
((I'm sure if we all posted enough, we could lure people in))

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bunbun Kohai

(I dunno with out Shimmering and lexi it might be hard to keep it going.)

Dramatic Kitten

shadowassain123
Bunbun Kohai

(I dunno with out Shimmering and lexi it might be hard to keep it going.)
((that's true, if I had time and energy, I'd make a copy cat but I'm lazy and unwilling))

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bunbun Kohai

(Oh well it was fun well it lasted.)
[[OOC: Is 18 months too long for a resuscitation? I think it's realistically been longer, but as long as I log in once or twice a year, I refuse to fully let this tread die.

UPDATE: It is not too long and we shall revive it again! The Rose will return to some semblance of functionality again!]]
User Image
Don't be good, be well...

Philip took a moment to look up and down the street. Vacant. Not a sign of life in either direction. "Huh." He shrugged, adjusting the bag slung over his shoulder, then walked further into the town. "I'd have expected a bit more life around here," he muttered to himself. His eyes swept side to side, peering into dark shops and abandoned houses. "It's like the whole town just got up and left." He felt an eerie chill run down his spine. He didn't like the quiet. As he continued, his eyes stuck to a sign up ahead - The Golden Rose. It sounded enough like an bar. Maybe he could get a drink and rest. He just hoped it wasn't as abandoned as the rest of the town seemed, though he didn't like the odds.

As he reached the door, he found dark windows and his heart sank. He sighed and let his bag fall to the ground beside him. "That figures..." He had been walking for days and it had been nearly a week since he last found himself in a town. All he wanted was a night indoors, out of the cold. Somewhere he could rest and sleep in an actual bed. He pulled the collar of his overcoat up around his neck and slumped down to the ground. He pulled his knees to his chest and leaned back against the doors of the bar, letting his head hit the thick wood.

[[PSA: I have no creativity or innovation in me, so I'll reuse my oldest RP character. HOWEVER, I'm rebooting Bruce in this session and wiping any known history to start anew! Please disregard any past interactions with this character at the Rose.

EDIT: I've gone with a name change to make it simpler and less confusing.]]

...and make the world a better place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas