Vodka 0.23157894736842 23.2% [ 22 ]
Rum 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 15 ]
Whiskey 0.13684210526316 13.7% [ 13 ]
Tequila 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
Beer 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 5 ]
Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]

Hearing him say this, from outside the bar, Ziva runs faster then she ever has. She jumps up on Giant, and starts attacking his neck. Her eyes grow brilliant purpley-red and she tries to push the demon out of his brain, hoping he'll regain control. As she does this, she bites, and scratchs his neck, trying to do at least a little damage.

Lavish Lover

Lexi gasped as Flare moved her elsewhere. "Flare, seriously. I need to help, I think I can help." But he was gone and she frowned. Standing up quickly, Lexi made her way towards the second large hole in the wall. She didn't even notice and or care but went outside to see Giant, being completely overtaken by a dark force. 'Ugh! I need to get over there and pull it out..'

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Team Jacob 100
He stands out of the way, wishing still more that he could do something to help.
(( srry flare i was in a hurry))

Giant grabs Ziva by the neck. "Give up or this thing dies!!!!"

He picks up a tree in one hand and has Ziva in the other.
Coughing slightly, Ziva howls loudly. Her eyes turn red again, as she is very frightened. She stays very still, as she knows someone will save her. She says nothing except ~

"You couldn't kill your little one, could you?"

Lavish Lover

Lexi's eyes grew in horror as Ziva was now being held by Giant. "Flare, you hold him, I need to do something!" Lexi called out rushing as fast as she could to get behind Giant. Her hands were glowing a vibrant blue and she thrust them deep into Giant's back, searching for two things. One: His soul, and two: the thing controlling him.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Flare froze briefly. He didn't really know Ziva but he knew that if he let her die Lexi would probably hate him. His golden eyes darted about looking for an alternative as he stood there. So far all he could come up with was killing Giant before he could kill Ziva. This was soon fixed by Lexi's apperance. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold Giant in his current form and he sighed as he shucked off his boots and placed the small pouch of his to the side. He then began his ultimate transformation.

The azure lightning markings began glowing brighter as the muscles beneath Flare's skin began bulging. His skin was ripped apart as he grew in height and the ebony scaly skin that covered his form became appearant. The lightning markings remained. The clothing he wore had burst before hand leaving shreds of black fabric and strewn about. His hair vanished and twin horns shot out of his forehead. Arcs of electrical energy formed between them as he finished his growth spurt into a ten foot tall demon. With a mighty roar his leathery wings burst from his back and claws formed from his fingers as matching talons did from his feet. The katana in his left hand had grown and morphed with him. It still retained its ebony color and azure runes but it was now a massive broadsword. Lightning streamed over his entire body as he slammed the massive blade into the ground. The light from the bar glinted off of the beasts large white canine. The demonic being shot forward and grabbed a hold of Giant immobilizing him. He prevented the lightning covering himself from harming Giant though.
He throws Ziva agist a tree,then he starts swinging the tree at Lexi.

"I told you this is my body now!!!!" After swinging the tree it hits Lexi.
Ziva hits the tree. She lays there, unconcious, and not breathing. Her eyes flutter shut, as she lays there, lifeless.
The aura from Giant says. "Ooooo that body is much better then this broken body.I shall take that body as my own." The aura comes out of his body and goes toward Flare. Giants body falls to the ground and he lies there lifeless.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
"b***h bring it." Flare's voice rumbled like thunder as he merely stood there. His arrogant grin evident. At least would have been evident as arrogance if he was in a more human form. The azure markings covering Flare's ebony flesh surged with power as the aura came closer. As did the runes inscribed in the side of the massive broadsword that Flare had picked up off the ground after dropping it to immobilize Giant.
The aura almost at Flare ,ready to take his body.It says. "Youre body is mine!!!! When I get youre body my master will be so proud!!!!"

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Flare's free hand darted out scything through the aura with ease. Of course Flare knew this was unlikely to do anything but he didn't really care. This aura would find Flare a hard being to possess especially since he was in prime condition whilst Giant had been grievously injured,
The aura says. "I shall take youre body and take over this puny world!!!"
The aura goes up to his chest about to take over his body.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
As stated earlier the aura would not have an easy time of taking control and Flare quite confident in himself stood there doing nothing more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff