Whiskey 0.10606060606061 10.6% [ 7 ]
Tequila 0.075757575757576 7.6% [ 5 ]
Beer 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 4 ]
Wine 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 10 ]
Other 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1944 1945 1946 > >> >>> »|
Synful Nocturne
"I'm doing just fine, Miss Lexi. And you?" she asked as she took her place behind the bar. She turned to the newcomer. "Hey there, hun. What can I get you?"

Hearing a soft voice from behind the counter he smirked, pulling out a chair to sit down in.

"Grey Goose on the rocks with a lemon twist would be much appreciated." He said as he took the moment to take another look around.

"Is the owner needing any help as far as security goes?" He questioned, removing his jacket.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
With a nod, Noctura turned away and got to work on the drink. "Ask Miss Lexi," she advised. "She's the owner." She carried the drink over to the customer, moving quickly though she still managed not to spill a single drop.
Synful Nocturne
With a nod, Noctura turned away and got to work on the drink. "Ask Miss Lexi," she advised. "She's the owner." She carried the drink over to the customer, moving quickly though she still managed not to spill a single drop.

"Thank you." He said taking the drink. "Unfortunately I can't work for anyone right now but I was just curious. Could I ask for your name?" He asked as he took a small sip from the glass.

Lavish Lover

Lexi laughed lightly towards Noctura, "Please, don't call me Miss. It's way too formal. And I wouldn't mind having someone around to watch the place once in a while. All these roses could become a great attraction to some thieves." Lexi smiled towards the customer and quickly glanced to see Noctura at work. The smile widened and Lexi laughed again grabbing her glass of water she had left on the bar. "Are you interested in a job here, when you can work?" Lexi asked the man politely.

((I'll be back in a bit.))
misskitten767
Lexi laughed lightly towards Noctura, "Please, don't call me Miss. It's way too formal. And I wouldn't mind having someone around to watch the place once in a while. All these roses could become a great attraction to some thieves." Lexi smiled towards the customer and quickly glanced to see Noctura at work. The smile widened and Lexi laughed again grabbing her glass of water she had left on the bar. "Are you interested in a job here, when you can work?" Lexi asked the man politely.

((I'll be back in a bit.))

Leaning his back against the chair he turned to face her before answering her. "Well, as much as I would not mind working for you, until I know my schedule for the next week I may not be able to be on until late at night. For the time being if you would like my help until you find someone better or I can no longer assist you then that could work as well. But that would be up to you." he stated, placing his glass gently back down onto the counter.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"Sorry. Force of habit, Miss Lexi," she replied with a vaguely wild grin. Then she turned to Touya and bowed slightly. An odd sight to see, a woman dressed like a badass bowing. "You're welcome. I'm Noctura. Nice to meet you." She went back to her place and grabbed a rag, polishing her bar so that it would meet her standards. She liked a high shine to it.
Synful Nocturne
"Sorry. Force of habit, Miss Lexi," she replied with a vaguely wild grin. Then she turned to Touya and bowed slightly. An odd sight to see, a woman dressed like a badass bowing. "You're welcome. I'm Noctura. Nice to meet you." She went back to her place and grabbed a rag, polishing her bar so that it would meet her standards. She liked a high shine to it.

"Well I liked the drink, Noctura. If you could make me another?" He asked as he handed her the glass. "My name is Touya, and it is a pleasure to meet both of ladies."

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"Sure thing, Touya." Noctura fixed another quickly, then handed it off to Touya. "I'm glad you like it." She smiled. "It's not often that I make this."
Synful Nocturne
"Sure thing, Touya." Noctura fixed another quickly, then handed it off to Touya. "I'm glad you like it." She smiled. "It's not often that I make this."

"Yeah, I noticed a lot of places don't even know what it is. Maybe I'm just getting old." He teased taking the glass as he smirked.

"Well so far it's a bit slow in here huh? But you did just open up."

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"I've made it before. It's just been a few years. The last time I made one, I was a freshman in high school." She looked around, slightly sad that business was slow. "Sadly, yes. But, like you said, we did just open."

Lavish Lover

Lexi frowned at the sight of the empty bar. "Yes, it is really slow, and I did just open. There is a lot of competition out there for bars and inns. Best to make them unique, and noticeable. Can't say I've accomplished that..." Lexi looked over at a few of the golden roses and then back at Touya. "If you don't mind working night shifts, that would be really helpful. Hold on a sec," Lexi said, as she walked quickly into the kitchen and popped back into the bar holding a sheet of white paper. Smiling she passed it across the bar to Touya. "This is a resume if you would want to work here. Just take a look at it, and you can decide." Lexi grabbed her empty water glass and filled it with ice, vodka, and a carbonated drink. She stood behind the bar with Noctura and listened to the piano play in the background.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura mixed her own drink, 180-proof vodka with a twist of passion fruit. Fairly simple, but good. She listened to the piano in the background while she drank, longing for her harp or piano. Or even her guitar. Just something she could play.
Berry walked in through the door, playing with her hair nervously. She looked around briefly and smiled as she located the bar. Her black patent pumps clacked clearly in her ears as she walked ove. Berry sat herself the bar and admired the flowers in the decorations, unconsciously braiding her hair.

Lavish Lover

Lexi looked to see a new customer and a bright smile crossed over her lips. Her heart leapt with joy and Lexi moved a bit over towards the new customer. She waltzed over to the customer and stood unmovable across from her. "Welcome to The Golden Rose! Can me or my friend Noctura here get you anything?" Lexi had a warm smile across her face and her blue eyes glistened with happiness as she placed her glass down on the counter.
Berry stopped braiding her and looked back at the lady who had spoken to her."Oh, Hello! Yes, you could help me. I was hoping you could serve me something to drink? Anything is good, just something with flavor, water is a bore." She smiled charmingly and her violet eyes brightened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff