Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darklyn noticed Alex and giggled softly. She went over and sat next to him. Darklyn stole one of Alex's chips that was left on the plate and ate it. "You know, you could try and slow down when your eating. You'll end up getting a stomach ach." She said staring softly, but not meanly at Alex. Then she made a soft giggle again.
[I'm just going to post the same thing for my entrance, then. Sorry about that, again.]

Erin entered the small cafe, letting her brown eyes scan for anyone she might know. They fell in disappointment at the lack of familiar faces, but what was she to expect in a new place like this. Well, disappointment was no reason to be rude! She raised her hand in a slight greeting as she sat. How did this work? Did she wait for someone to take her order, or was she supposed to request drinks from the counter?
Brain still had his eye on the sign of the cafe mouthing the name as he pushed the door open and took a step inside. He looked around at the other customers for a second giving a brief nod to each as they peered at the newcomer. "Not a pub but it'll do." he whispered to himself as he walked up to the counter waiting to be served.
Darklyn walked over to Erin with a smile. She bowed and looked at her. "Hello, and Welcome to the CornerStore Cafe. How may I help you Miss?" She asked in a small, nice voice.
Alex, finally having some work to do, wandered over behind the counter, then gave the newcomer, Brain, a wave. "How's it goin'?" He greeted the man, then gave a gesture to the menu board behind him, and above his head. "Need anythin', sir?" Alex was used to the whole 'not working' thing. He was okay having no customers. But, then again, he opened the cafe1 for a reason, right?
She smiled at the woman who approached her. "Thank you. And... I think I'd like to have a coffee, if that's possible. No milk or sugar." It usually made her aquaintances wrinkle their nose, but she liked her coffee strong and black.
Darklyn gave a smile and another bow. "Of course Miss! It'll be right up!" Darklyn went behind the counter, and into the kitchen. She turned the coffee pot on and waited for the coffee to get done. Once it was finished, she poured some coffee into a mug and brought it out to the Lady. "Here you go Miss!" She sat the coffee onto Erin's table, along with some free cookies.
"Dai duit" After a while of Silence, Brian puts his hand on his head and says "Sorry Ain't in Ireland no more am I" He laughed at himself for a brief Moment then looked around and Coughed.
"Yeh I will have a Mocha please"
"This smells delicious. Thank you." And it did smell fantastic, she hadn't had coffee in too long. "May I ask the name of the woman who serves me so kindly?" Erin took a sip of her drink as she watched the other's face.
"Hah. Apparently not." After hearing his order, he nodded, as he wandered into the kitchen. "Sure thing." Grabbing a fairly large mug, although, not too large, Alex quickly brewed up some mocha coffee, and poured it into the cup, quickly heating up the ceramicness of the cup. Returning back to the counter, he placed it upon the counter top, and pushed it towards Brian. "There ya' go." He said, "Enjoy."

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Aurelie entered the cafe with a somber look on her face. It had been a few days since she had been here, and it seemed that there were actually customers around. Sighing, she removed ehr jacket and brushed the snow off of her hair and her clothes. It was hard working two jobs at a time, but she had to deal with this thing called life. With a sigh, she set her coat on the edge of a chair and walked over to the counter, looking around for either Darklyn or Alex. "Need any help?" She called out in her French accent, blue eyes glancing left and right. Her jeans were wet at the bottoms, having trudged through the snow to get here, and her sweater still had a snowflake or two on the shoulders. Her brown hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail and she wore snow boots, only because she didn't feel like she had to get all dressed up for work.
Darklyn smiled. "Your very welcomed Miss." She bowed. "I am Miss Darklyn Joyce!" She said in a cheerful mood. "And you are, Miss?" She asked with a smile.
Alex hopped up onto the counter, then waved over to Aurelie. It had been a while since she had been in. "We're good for now. But, stick around. We might get a few more customers." He said, smiling brightly. He was finally excited, just as he was when he opened the cafe`. Maybe things were actually starting to look up? Although, due to Alex's pessimistic attitude, he highly doubted it.
Darklyn looked over at Aurelie and gave her, a nice, big, warm smile. She waved over and went back to her custormer.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Aurelie nodded ot Alex and sat down at the counter, crossing one leg over the other. For a moment, it seemed like she was trying to isolate herself, since she wasn't facing any of the customers or anyone else in the cafe` for that matter. Her eyes were half-way closed as she stared down at her hands, which were neatly folded in her lap. One hand reached up and pulled her ponytail loose, letting her hair fall over her shoulders and down to her mid-back. Eyes stayed glued on her lap though, and she let out a frustrated sign, lips slightly parted as she blinked. Today wasn't the day to be like this though, she she replaced her emotionless face with a fake expression of happiness and turned to face everyone again. Being a model, she knew how to act very well.

As she glanced around, she caught sight of Darklyn waving to her, and she waved back to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff