Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Aurelie took another bite of the cookie and set it down, looking content for a moment before turning to him. With one, thin, perfectly arched eyebrow raised and smirked. “Of course I didn’t mean that I wanted to try it out alone… you’re too much fun!” She exclaimed, before brining the mug of tea to her lips and sipping slowly. It was rather hot, but it did well at waking her up for the time being. Last night’s sleep had been so peaceful and comfortable, that she almost wished she didn’t have to get up “I slept well, actually. Being wrapped up in the arms of such a wonderful man, and waking up to his face is something to be happy about, yes? My dreams were wonderful as well.” She said softly as she lowered the mug and looked at him once more. Her normally bright, ocean blue eyes were now a dull, grayish-blue in color. This was due to the fact that she had just opened her eyes for the first time in eight hours, so… she was still, evidently, sleepy. You flatter me. You called me sweet and a dear… yet I have nothing to call you. That’s not fair, is it? Oh, and how did you sleep?” She leaned over and rested her chin on his shoulder as she smiled. She set the tea down, and ate the last of the cookie before wrapping her arms tightly around him, not really wanting to let go just in case some other woman walked in here and snatched him up. It was very well possible, and Aurelie was stingy when it came to the people she cared about. Especially men. No one was supposed to even lay eyes on the men who were close to her, except for her. She nuzzled her cheek on his shoulder as she closed her eyes and rested for a moment. Even with her lack of makeup, messy hair, and the fact that she was still in the clothes she wore yesterday, she felt like everything was perfect right now.
For days and days, Alex had been busy with his own type of personal issues. Even thought he had a little slow-moving cafe` to run, these matters were far more important. But, finally, he was back and ready for work. With his hand firmly pressing against the full-glass window door, Alex pushed on through and entered the warm cafe`. The sky finally stopped dumping snow on the city. It seemed like it would never end. But, alas... All good things must come to an end. Alexander looked around, and saw almost nothing. Two people; Aurelie and the man from several days ago. It appeared as if there was something going on between them. With a light chuckle, he wandered on through, undetected, heading into the back room. He was lucky to have Aurelie keep an eye on things. She was there more than anybody. Darklyn hadn't been around, either. She had quit some time ago, unfortunately. Perhaps somebody could assume her position. Alex ran a hand through his short, black hair, while his blue eyes glared down at the ground. His life was complicted, and as of late, even more so. He felt as if he were going to go insane. "Why can't things just work out in the end for once...?" Those thoughts lingered in his head for hours and hours.
((Work, work, work, internet for a few, then sleep... sucks royally.))

James grinned broadly at her statement of him being too much fun, though it soon faltered and his cheeks turned red as she explained reasons behind her luxurious sleep; him being a wonderful man was never something he would call himself, and it always surprised him when someone else said it causing him to blush. He took another sip of tea and finished off the cookie, brushing his hands off into the packet as not to get crumbs on the table or floor.

Her arms closing around him gave him a sense of safety, maybe security was a better word, and he leaned his head back slightly to nudge into hers and rest alongside.
"I can easily say, without a doubt, that it was the best sleep I've had in a long time." James said with a smile, turning his head into hers to nuzzle her neck, "Been a long time since I shared a night with anybody... I'm just glad it was with you."
This whole thing felt right; Aurelie holding him in her arms, the way she made him feel, the way she didn't judge him for being a gamer and instantly paint him as a nerd... it was an alient feeling, but one he could easily get used to.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
|| ooc: For me it's school, school, musical practice, homework, a little internet time, more homework and some TV. >> ;; Oh and sleep... maybe. ||

Aurelie was blushing as well now. “I’m glad, too…” She managed to say. No one had ever been able to get her as flustered as she was right now. Her last boyfriend couldn’t do that to her, and she figured out why; they were in a rushed relationship, one that she thought would last forever, but was sadly mistaken. Thinking about it now though made her realize that they hadn’t even started off as friends, and became boyfriend and girlfriend the first day they met each other. It was a learning experience on both their parts… and she hoped that experience would make things with James a lot better than her previous relationships. Snuggling close to him, she inhaled deeply before opening her eyes to look up at him. He had his little quirks, and she knew she had hers too. Some how, they had both managed to see through that.

Opening her eyes again, she smiled. “I think… it’s safe to say that… you’re my boyfriend.” She said softly, almost as if she didn’t want him to hear it. It was awkward to say at first, but she soon found that she didn’t see any other way to look at him right now. More than friends, less than lovers she supposed. Yes, boyfriend sounded just fine. Deciding to quickly change the subject, she sat up straight, stretching her arms above her head whilst yawning.

“We both need to shower… and change clothes…” She said, letting her arms come down to rest at her sides. Picking up his fleece, she held it up so her face was covered, ”I'm sure I look an absolute mess." She muttered, before giggling. She knew of course, that she didn't look so bad; she was a model, and that was a twenty-four seven job, as she always told herself. Still, in the presence of James, she felt like she should look her best at all times, and the morning was not one of her best times.
It had been a long time since that word was associated him to last. Before then it had been fiancé, a little while before that 'partner', and a long while before that 'bachelor'. Boyfriend was one he associated with way back in high school or college, but never in an adult world. No sir, not in the growny-owny-ups world... idiot.
"Boyfriend, eh? Nos as cool a title as Sir James or something, but I think it fits nicely." James beamed a smile at her and chuckled in a low rumble, "I name thee, girlfriend Aurelie." A proclamation of royal orders, or so his posture would indicate; overly pompous and way to uptight to really suit him, thus creating the funny image. "Or dear, my sweet, my angel... my, erm... butterfly?" He was running out of juice by the time she mentioned having a shower.

His mind was racing. Surely she didn't mean together, he thought, that would be ridiculous, we've only just put it all together. Can't be going that far. Stop over thinking it. But I want to. Silence! With order restored in his head, James scrambled to his feet and tried to ignore the first part of her statement, bowing over-exaggeratedly at the second.
"My dear, your beauty outshines the sun, no matter what time of the day." Suave moves, but the first part came back to haunt him, leaving him a jibbering wreck in a way. '"So there's separate showers or those group affairs... which one were you thinking of?"
Part of him was hopeful, yet another shied away from the thought. Ah, away with ye you cruel thoughts!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Of course, Aurelie had been thinking over this as well, trying to imagine how awkward it would be to shower together. After all, they had barely been together for 24 hours, and she had only seen him cla in his clothes and honestly, taking a step that big wouldn't be one she wanted to take in the shower. The model shook her head as she giggled, stretching her arms out in front of her. Aurelie stood up and moved behind James, wrapping her arms around him and pushing herself against him, standing on her tip toes so that she could speak in to his ear. Of course I meant to shower alone… what were you thinking?” She asked him, kissing along the side of his neck before pulling away completely. It would be interesting to just let him think over that one for a bit as she dashed up the steps and tone of the bathrooms. She would simply put these clothes back on, but at least she would be clean.
OOC://
-Gasp.- O; Hooking up, are we? Honestly, as much as the two of you post, I'm surprised I haven't gotten any messages to post.
James' cheeks reddened slightly, but he soon regained some composure and shook his shoulders in a small laugh. Her whisper once again set his hairs on end, a tingle running down his entire spine. She left before he could say another word, leaving him practically breathless in the open café. He had no idea where anything was in this place, so he followed the general direction she had gone and eventually found a free bathroom. A shower would do him good, perhaps wake him up some more, but he'd have to get back into the same clothes afterwards; later he could change, when he was home again.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Aurelie exited the bathroom about 15 minutes later, no makeup on, hair wet and the same clothes adorned her as yesterday. The jeans were a bit wet at the bottoms, but she didn’t mind. There was no one she had to impress… James liked her as is anyway. With a smile, she hopped down the steps and went about placing the pillows on the sofa just the way they were before the two of them had gone to sleep. It was a tiny job, but she didn’t want the place to look bad at all. Besides, the couch was no place for sleeping so she had to make it look as such. A smile came upon her visage as she lightly hummed a French tune, fluffing the pillows and sitting them up straight along the back of the couch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff