Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darklyn lifted her head up and smiled softly. "No, I'm good. I'm just starting to get bored." She sighed. She looked out the window once more, then she stood up and sat on the counter. She took the water gently and took a sip after she opened it. She closed the lid and sat it back on the counter. She slid around on the counter and stood on the other side. "I'll be very happy when someone comes. But anyways, how have you been Alex?" She asked with a cheerful smile.
Alex soon finished his chocolate milk, and managed to avoid a milk mustache. He placed his glass under the counter, then looked back at Darklyn with the smile cheerful smile she always had. She always seemed to be a regular optimist. "Hmph. I've been better." He said, leaning over onto the counter. "How about you?" His face was resting on his hand, as he looked towards Darklyn.
Darklyn looked over at Alex. She had some thoughts in mind to make him in a happy sort of mood. But she didn't do any of them. "I am good!" She took some more sips of her water and sat it back up. She was still on the counter. She slid alittle closer to Alex and looked him straight in the eyes. She tried her best to not laugh. "You are going to be happy, Yes?" She said in a counsaler's accent. She jumped off the counted and turned around to face Alex again.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
A door was heard closing as the five foot seven inch woman stepped inside and looked around with greenish-blue eyes that sparkled in the faint sunlight. Her auburn hair was hanging over her shoulders, curled on the ends, and she stood there with perfect posture, just taking in the surroundings. This place was, dare she think it... cute. It was just what she had pictured when she had applied for a job here. Taking a few more steps in, her heeled boots making a 'click clack' noise on the floor, she placed her hands in the pockets of her jeans and came upon two people who were already present in the establishment. Her lips curved into a small smile, her intention being that to find out just who these two people were. If anything, they were most likely the owners.

“Bonjour.” She bowed deeply, her thick, French accent accentuated through a feminine voice as she stood up straight and continued to smile at the two.
'Bonjor.' said a voice, with a rather strong French accent. Alex, lazily looking over the counter met the gaze a beautiful woman. He remembered her from the interview, just a week or so ago. With a smile, Alex greeted her. "Bonjor!" Perhaps with actual employees, attendance of customers would pick up. He was beginning to feel a bit better, just as Darklyn had attempted to make him just a short while ago. Hopping over the counter, Alex offered Aurelie, not a handshake, but a hug, with his arms spread out. It didn't seem he would accept 'no' for an answer. Someone was getting hugged. One way... or, another.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
“Oh, it’s very nice to be here. I do not remember the last time I actually worked a ‘normal’ job.” She emphasized normal by using air quotes. “Mais qu'est-ce que ça question.” She added, more to herself than to anyone else, with the flick of her wrist and the rolling of her eyes. Basically, she was saying that it didn’t matter if she had a job prior to this or not. It was true, in a way; she had actually never worked a normal job- modeling had been her life ever since she was able to work a job at the age of 16. As she finished scrutinizing the area, her eyes came to rest upon Alex. Ah yes, the owner. Aurelie remembered him now. With a smile, she stepped closer to him and wrapped her own arms around him, though a bit lazily. She was very tentative with people that she hadn’t yet befriended, so she would probably be a bit shy around these two until she felt that she was more comfortable with the scene.
Darklyn threw a huge grin on her face. She went to go greet the new girl with the bigest smile ever. She gave a soft bow and also gave a hug. She was so so happy to see someone's face that was new. "Welcome, my friend.! I'm so glad of you to be here!" She cheered.
Alex, probably even Darklyn, didn't quite catch that last part. Although, it no longer mattered. Alex milked the hug as much as he could, just before it hit an akward point. He released Aurelie, then spun around and slowly sauntered away. "I'll see you guys later." He said, waving to them as he left. Apparently, he had some important business to attend to. Probably some papers to finalize, or something of the like. After he was no longer in view, he disappeared into a back room, marked 'Authorized Employees Only.'

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Aurelie didn’t expect the two to catch her French, for she normally only did that when she was talking to herself, or in order to curse, because curse words in English just sounded so harsh to her ears. Stepping back, she looked from one face to the other and grinned. “I am Aurelie, and I am pleased to meet the both of you.” She bowed again, turning her head to look around at just how empty it was. Running her fingers through her highlighted hair, she nodded and turned back to face Darklyn and Alex.

“Now, I do remember Alex here, but… you are?” She inclined her head towards the young woman, wondering what her name was. When Alex walked away to the Authorized Employee’s Only room, she simply waved to him before turning her attention to the woman before her.
][ Aw. D: iDarkie had to go. She didn't even post. O; ][

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
|| ooc: Aww. That's too bad. =[ ||
][ Yeah... D: Now, I don't know what to do. ][

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
|| ooc: -shrugs- I'm not so sure either. My character is pretty much just... hangin'... xD ||
Darklyn watched Alex disappear. She looked at the girl and smiled a big one once more. "Nice to meet you to! I am Darklyn Joyce, co-owner of the Cafe! And once again, I'm so glad to see another new face here!" She cheered.

{{So sorry, I had to go D;}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces