Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was that the right answer? Was there a prize? Or, more importantly, was she about to start laughing and say it was all a big tease and shatter his illusion of reality. Every word said before seemed to be a build up to this, ever sentence and ever laugh shared between them. It wasn't that long a time, granted, but he had enjoyed it and was still enjoying it now. The feel of her lips on his neck was enough to confirm that it was real, the hairs practically lifting off into orbit causing his entire body to rise slightly.

James opened his eyes in time to see her come in for 'the clincher', as his friends called it, since it doubled as a pleasurable experience and, more often than not, a test. He had always thought they were talking crap, but now he could do nothing but think of it as the moment came. But then he really took notice of her; her full lips, beautiful eyes blinking at him as she moved in, not to mention she was a frickin' riot to be around and made him feel better than he had in years. His own eyes closed and he moved into the kiss, meeting her halfway. The hand that had been draped across her shoulders moved up to the back of her neck, pulling her into it slightly. Nothing else moved, the world seemed to stop for an instant, and then they kissed. Maybe he was out of practice, maybe his 'experience' would come back, or maybe the general mood would lead him towards the right path. Whatever the outcome, he was enjoying it, and he hoped she was too.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Aurelie had already lost herself in the kiss, tilting her head ever so slightly so that their lips would meet perfectly. Of course, there had to be a reason that she was so into the kiss, and that was probably because James was putting as much effort into as she was. Her heart literally skipped a beat as she felt his hand on the back of her neck, and her own hands were now resting on his shoulders respectively; right hand on the right shoulder, left hand on the left shoulder. For a moment, the sounds of the cackling fire had disappeared and all she could think about was him. His face flashed through her mind as she deepened the kiss, feeling herself being pulled into it. Before things could go any further, she pulled away, though very slowly and opened her eyes to look at him. It had been confirmed, and his kisses were definitely going to be something that she would never get tired of. Her right hand came up to rest on his cheek, and she caressed it with her thumb, smiling at him sweetly. Her tongue ran over her bottom lip, teasing him almost. “Perfect.” She said quietly, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. Her sense of reality finally came back, and she moved around a bit so that she was still on her knees beside him on the sofa, hand on his cheek, other arm around his neck.
This was one of those occasions where 'times flies when you're having fun' really had its meaning. Yes, the kiss was fantastic. Yes, he was enjoying every minute of it and holding her, but it just didn't last long enough. Even a kiss that lasts for ages still seems to flash by in an instant, but that was how he marked truly amazing experiences in his life. Finished as soon as they start. Of course sex was a different story, one he could joke about for ages given the right crowd to work with. Still, there was a sense of completion to him now, as if there had been tension built up that found a vent. It was true he had feelings growing for her since they first met, but nothing could've prepared him for it to get this far. He was on cloud nine, commander of the sky, lord of the fluffy white things that made amusing shapes.

"Perfect" her words brought him back down gently, returning him to reality.
For the first time in his entire history of being high, James felt as sober as a judge. The drugs were taking a backseat to what was happening; everything he was feeling was still the same, though he could feel the source was this beautiful woman with her arms around him.
"Damn..." was all he could muster; her fingers stroking his cheek seemed to be turning off his brain slowly, though it still appeared to be running through a thousand thoughts a second, "That there was the stuff of legends!" his voice didn't rise much, but the emphasis was there.
James was a gamer, and gamers liked their game-ish terms. He was no different, and he often felt the fool saying them after a moment just like that. It brought a smile to his face nonetheless. He met her gaze again, that penetrative stare that only blue eyes can muster. Brown eyes couldn't do anything like that, but they were lucky enough to be warm and inviting, much like chocolate, and he had found they helped in most situations.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
|| ooc: Gamers do like their terms… I would know. xD Haha! I remember when I went to the interview to get accepted to this art college, I was talking about some games (sine I’m going to be a video game designer) and the admissions woman was like “Yes… okay…” She was so lost. ||

Aurelie giggled at his statement, though she felt the same way. It was weird. This whole time she had felt a certain connection with him, one that she had never felt before. Other guys had come in and out of her life so quickly, like the common cold, but James was a different type of guy. He was fun, funny, a joy to be around, kind and he was attractive. The last one didn’t matter as much as the other qualities, but that did have a part in why she liked him.

“I… I’m gonna get some hot chocolate.” She said softly, placing her hands on his knees and using them to push herself up and off of the sofa. Of course, she didn’t apply too much pressure to his knees, as not to hurt him, but enough to get herself up. She grabbed his empty tea cup so that she could kill two birds with one stone, or at least get two things done within one trip to the kitchen. Standing before him, she found herself unable to tear away from his gaze, so she leaned over and placed a quick kiss on his lips before pulling away and walking towards the kitchen. Her mind was currently filled with thoughts of him, and she felt like a little girl with a crush on the boy who sat beside her in class. Laughing, she dissapeared into the kitchen and started on her hot chocolate, remembering to take some money from her bag to place in the cash register to pay for her drink.
((It's a shame when the people running the course don't know jack about the main reason people join; I like games, I want to make games, I play games, etc. I mean, I went to a Medical thing, wanted to study it before I found out the Games course, so I was forced to go to the interview. Turned out to be a laugh, the guy asked why I wanted to go into medicine, and I said I wanted to put my Trauma Surgeon hours to the test.))

Ah, the final test. Perhaps James' own personal brand. It was one thing to be interested in one another and take it onto the first kiss, but it was that little gamer joke that was his own personal thing. Of course he didn't force it out, it came naturally, but it was always a good sign when the woman got in on the joke and didn't cast a look of absolute confusion at him. A good sign indeed.
"I'll keep your seat warm for you." He smiled at her broadly, leaning forward slightly as she came in for another quick kiss.
James decided to keep her a little longer, holding her head again and savouring every second extra he could get before she pulled away.

When she left he found himself breathless, staring into the fire to find some sort of calm. Still his mind raced, trying to figure out what to do next, but he knew that nature would take its course with whatever happened and he would pull through. It was the Hogs luck, as his father would say. The way she looked at him, God, it could've melted a man's heart. And it did. James was pretty sure his had reached his ankles by now and was swimming about having the time of its life. If he could've gotten any feeling to his legs he would've followed, probably just stood there like an idiot watching her, but he just couldn't get up. He was rooted, stuck, glued, incapacitated, and any other words one associates with being weighed down with a feeling of joy. So he waited for her to return, eager and anxious, the smile never fading or falling in the least.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Aurelie came back to the sofa, and sat down on it, carefully holding her cup of hot cocoa. She had added the whipped cream, just how she liked it, and she was sipping at it slowly, though making sure none of the cream got on her nose. A sideways glance was cast at James and she lowered the mug from her lips to smile at him. “So… does this make us…” She trailed off, not exactly sure of how she wanted to word it. It would seem that they were more than friends, judging from the kisses, but… still, she wasn’t sure what to call their relationship now.
James' arm was stretched along the back of the sofa as Aurelie came back, in a sly position to just drop and gently rest comfortably on her shoulders as she sat down. Trickery, a trap, an ambush, whatever term you want to use for it. Maybe he planned these things out ahead too far, or maybe he just over analysed things. Or maybe he didn't, but he really did, no he didn-yes... he did. Either way he had his arm back around her, unless of course she shrugged it off, but her question made it seem like it should be there all the time.
"I'd think it does, unless you've had enough of me already." A quick remark, more a joke than anything, and his smile showed it was meant to be as such, "I mean, you dont have to give it a name yet, we can just see how it goes for a while. My gamerness might get too much, after all."
James' shoulders rolled slightly in a quiet chuckle, yet the smile was still as big as it had been after the kiss and his eyes showed nothing but affection for her.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Aurelie sipped at her hot cocoa once more, thinking over what he had just said. She highly doubted that his “gamerness” as he had called it, would get to be too much for her. It was what had set the two of them apart, one of their differences, a cute little quirk about him that she knew she’d come to adore more than anything. Her head rested against his shoulder again and she continued to drink the cocoa and lick the cream off the top of it. Between the fact that it was getting pretty late, and that she had spent almost a whole day with James, she was getting a little tired. She finished off the cocoa and sat the empty mug down on the floor in front of her and she snuggled into James once more.

“You should be my pillow… right now…” She said softly, closing her eyes, a soft moan escaping her slightly parted lips as she began to smile. She began to wonder if he was filled with fluff, or some other type of stuffing thing that was used in stuffed animals. She giggled lightly at the thought of having a small, stuffed plushie version of him. “And... we could fall asleep, and wake up... and it would be tomorrow...” She added, in her sing-song, French accent.
((Sounds like a good place to leave it there, almost midnight now and I gotta get some snoozage on. Should be on tomorrow sometime. I will be scooting after this post, it's too nice a scene to break up by leaving, so sleeping in the shop it is!))

James laughed at the whole pillow thing again, his own mind filled with images of him on pillow cases so people could fall asleep hugging him all the while. A nice sentiment, though it would never make it past marketing and would more than likely be laughed out of the meeting room. He was tired as well, since the morning had been spent working, the final touches to his project so he could get the money, before a few J's and them coming to the café. Today had been a good day; money and snugglage.
"Sounds like a good... plan." James stifled a yawn with his free hand, "I doubt the owner would mind, this place seems to be open all the time and it's so homely besides."
Slowly bringing him arm from her shoulders, James slid out of his rather large fleece and carefully placed it over the two of them; it was broad enough for his shoulders, so it seemed to fit over them both with ease. With that done he placed his arm around her again, wrestling with his eyelids which wanted nothing more than to close and send him to sleep in the arms of Aurelie.
"Perfect place to wake up, I say." James said, more meaning in her arms than in the shop, and beamed a smile down at her and kissed her head gently.

He was too comfortable to fight it now, his muscles all but given up save for the diaphragm that kept him breathing. If she wanted to get up and go home to a warm bed, she was welcome to, but James was already in the process of drifting off with nothing but memories of the day flowing through his mind. The kiss seemed to come back for a long while, sending him deeper until he was one hair away from dozing off.
"In the morning..." he whispered as his mind shut down and he was carried off to lala land.

((Thanks as always for the good times, should be on tomorrow as I said. Good night people biggrin ))

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
|| ooc: Good night, sleep tight. Don’t let the bed bugs bite and all that jazz… -waves- ||

Aurelie snuggled against him once more, but everything he was currently saying would fall on deaf ears, for the woman had fallen asleep nearly minutes ago, her eyes drifted shut so slowly. She could only hope that her dreams would be filled with the face of James; whose strong arms were held around her, protecting her from all those imaginary monsters she had been afraid of since she was a child. For most of her life, she had only thought about what it would feel like to sleep beside a man that she really cared about, and now she was getting to know the feeling. They might not've been in a bed, and no, this wasn't either of their homes, but it was a palce to sleep nonetheless. It didn't help that she felt too lazy to begin with to go back to her own home, so James' arms would have to do for now, as well as the warmth from the fire, and the fleece that he had just thrown over them. Honestly, there was no better place to be right now, nor was there any other place Aurelie actually wanted to be. Waking up to his face would be the single, most greatest thing to happen to her in a long time.
James came awake with a start, his eyes fluttering open through a little sleep that had clung onto his eyelashes. A quick rub with his free hand made him see clearly, his gaze instantly falling on the woman he was holding. Aurelie. So the other day hadn't been a dream after all, the fact that she was snuggled into him told him that much, and he was happy for it. Still, she wasn't awake yet and he was feeling the need for a beverage, but he was a graceful and careful mover. Gently he held her in both hands, keeping her in the same position as he shifted out from under the fleece before letting her down gently. A quick adjustment of the fleece, making sure she was still covered, and he was free. Tea. The first order of business in any normal day. He was sure that whoever owned the building wouldn't mind that much if he helped himself in the kitchen, not to mention he would leave the right amount of change next to the till so nothing would be lost.

James returned a few minutes later with two mugs, one for him and one for Aurelie, both rather large and steaming pleasantly. Under his arm was tucked a small bag containing two cookies, again one for each, and it would be widely considered the perfect Breakfast back in England. He carefully placed the tea and cookies down on a small table placed near the sofa, making sure he did it quietly as not to disturb her; she would wake up in her own time, and until then James did have a book to occupy himself with. After looking around at the other chairs, what with Aurelie now spread on the sofa, he decided to sit cross-legged on the floor next to her and whipped out his book. 'The Great Hunt' by Robert Jordan. It was a fairly beefy book, very heavy reading, but he had got through a third of it in a few nights and was getting into the story. So there he sat, an occasional sip on the warm tea or a turn of a page in his book breaking the silence periodically, though still very quietly.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Aurelie woke up, a smile on her pretty, little face and she opened her eyes to see James sitting beside her. Slowly, she used her hands for support and sat up, rolling her head a bit to stretch her neck, then she fixed her blue eyes on James. Though he was reading a book, she found a rather quiet way to say good morning to him; she wrapped her arms around him, careful not to move his arm so that he would lose his place in the book, and she placed a few kisses on his cheek. “Is that tea for me?” she whispered in his ear, her voice was quiet and seductive, though it seemed she must’ve sounded like that every morning. She kept her arms around him, now resting her chin on his shoulder and breathing in his scent. Yes, it was something she could quickly get used to. She removed one arm from around him and reached up to play with his hair a bit, though she hoped she wasn't distracting him too much. All she needed was an answer and she would let him get back to his drink. Glancing over to the side, she spotted two cookies, "Oooh... cookies?" She cooed in his ear, nipping at his earlobe after her statement. She knew how most men would react to that, but she found herself curious as to how James would react to this. A soft giggle escaped her lips as she rested he chin back on his neck.
James never got distracted easily. It wasn't that he could ignore people for long lengths of time, that wasn't him at all, but he could concentrate on whatever he was doing as well as talk to whomever was interrupting. A rare skill amongst men, some would say. Another thing to note would be his senses, rather heightened for a stoner, thus allowing him to know when people were coming and then handle them appropriately; a rather nifty mix of traits there.

He heard Aurelie stir, though didn't turn his attention away from his book, and turned his head slightly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her kisses moved gradually from his cheek to his lips as he turned, a smile creeping onto his face once she was done. The way she whispered still made the hairs on the back of his neck stand, prickling with anticipation and another feeling he hadn't felt in a long time. It was a tone so seductive it would've brought him to his knees, had he not already been sitting. A n** on his earlobe brought shivers down his entire body, his head turning to nuzzle back into hers briefly; it was a nice feeling, the earlobe.
"Cup of tea and a cookie for breakfast, my sweet." He put emphasis on the last bit, not because he didn't mean it, but it was so cheesy-sounding it sometimes made him cringe, so the extra force on the words made it slide by for him, "Sleep well?"

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Aurelie could only grin at what he was saying and she nodded. “Breakfast? Oh my… you thought about me.” She said softly, pulling away from him and reaching over to grab the tea and a cookie. Since she was leaning over him, she didn’t take her time and quickly sat back down, pulling her legs up on the sofa. His fleece was still over her, and she was enjoying the warmth from it very much.

“Next time,” she started, nibbling on a cookie first, “We’ll have to sleep in one of the rooms. Try out the beds and see if they’re comfy.” She finished, taking a full bite of the cookie before settling back on to the couch, and lifting the mug up to her lips, taking a few sips of the hot tea. All the while, she was wondering if maybe she had said too much or gone too far. True, they had slept together on the sofa, but sleeping in a bed together was a completely different thing; in her mind, anyway. And no one said it had to be tonight; it could very well occur some other time. If he felt too uncomfortable with that, then she would completely understand. Thinking back to his last statement, she giggled, "I'm sweet? Oh, no... no... vous êtes celui qui est doux." She whispered, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek. Let him figure that on out on his own. Who knows? Maybe she would give him a few French lessons, just so he would understand her.
James had only been reading the book to keep himself occupied until Aurelie woke up, which she had now done and was happily enjoying her breakfast. A fry-up was another Brit favourite, but it took time to make and he wasn't sure if the kitchen would have everything he needed. Maybe I can take her home and make her breakfast some day... after we test my bed for comfiness perhaps? He smiled at his own thought and placed the book down on the table.
"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; no one should go without it, especially you, my dear." Again he placed emphasis on the last part, shifting around on the floor to beam a smile up at her.

At the mention of sleeping in a bed his smile only widened, though his cheeks rouged for an instant, and he suppressed a low rumble of a laugh.
"That could definitely be something to try out." He said with an affirming nod, "I'd much rather see if they're comfy with you, doing it alone would be cold and boring." He forced a childish pout before bursting out in a small chuckle, "But we shall see."
Then she spoke French again, the beautifully accented language flowing straight through him and making his skin prickle. James didn't know a lot of French, just enough to get by really, but he did have a lot of common sense. He could easily tell she was turning his compliment around and sending it back, calling him sweet instead, and despite the fact he knew this his cheeks still reddened.
"Ah, you flatter me!" He smiled and leaned up to plant a small kiss on her lips, "So did you sleep well or not?" He moved from the kiss to whisper into her ear.
It wouldn't be as melodic as the French accent, or the language, but he had a soft voice when he tried and this case was no exception.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff