Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Aurelie nodded to the woman and smiled. "I like your name." She said softly, having not heard of such a name before. So many things about Gaia were new to her, so it was as if she was learning different things every day. It was a nice experience, though, and she hoped to be around here for a longer time than she had planned. Glancing around with ocean blue eyes, she tried to see if any of the people walking outside were to stop inside any time soon, but she simply shrugged and turned back to Darklyn. "It seems there's no work to be done just yet-- or is there?" She asked, inclinging her head to teh left a little.
What seemed to be hours later, Alex returned from his task. The place was still so quiet. No one was around. How unfortunate. Slowly wandering over to the window, gazing out at all of those potential customer, he began to grow bored. From the sky, snow was falling. It was quite cold outside. All of those poor people, out in the cold, while he rested inside, with the heater on. It was nice and cozy in there. Who wouldn't want to hang around in a cafe`, and scarf on sandwiches? "Psh... I know I would." Alex thought to himself, with a light laugh. Maybe things would pick up soon. No great business starts out successful.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
|| ooc: I was actually in the process of making a post when you PM'ed me. xD ||

Aurelie hadn’t left though, only because it was snowing now and it was much too cold for her to go out. When she saw Alex standing by the window now, she walked over to him to stand beside him, a smile upon her face. “I’m surprised no one has stopped by.” She said softly, turning to look at Alex. In the back of her mind, she wondered why he had been so busy for so long, but she didn’t question it. It was none of her business, and it had to be a tiring job owning a café and all. Her blue eyes trailed from his form over to the window again, watching each individual snowflake fall. It was actually quite beautiful.
Alex sighed, as he turned his head to see Aurelie standing beside him. "Yeah... Me, too." He said, stetching his arms back. Alex was beginning to feel somewhat tired. Moments later, he turned away from the window, losing hope for the day of getting customers in. Slowly, he wandered off into the living-style area, and lied down upon a comfortable, leather couch, staring into a lit fire, in the fireplace. "Hmmm..." He began to ponder to himself, on many things.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Aurelie watched Alex go and, tentatively, she followed after him and stood there, keeping her eyes on his form. She wasn’t sure if he actually wanted to be bothered or not, but she just wanted to let him know that she wasn’t going to leave just yet, so that he’d be alone and have to all the work himself in case a customer did decided to drop by. “I’ll let you rest…” she said to him, before turning on the heels of her boots and walking over to one of the tables. She took a seat on a chair and stared out the window, glancing at each passerby. As she did this, she ran her fingers through her hair, bringing it over her shoulders to slowly stroke it.
Darklyn woke up from a mysterous nap she had. She streached and yawned. She stood up and rubbed her eyes, looking around in the cafe. She noticed Alex just sitting. Darklyn knew he must be thinking about alot of things, by the look on his face. She walked over to him and sat beside him, with a soft smile. She leaned over and gave him a light hug. "Are you okay Alex?" She asked quietly.
Alex released a sigh, as he felt Darklyn wrap her around around him. He returned the hug, a slightly depressed expression on his face. "The cafe`s goin' down the tubes. And, we haven't even had a real customer." Alex began to think back on the possibilities of his shop. He could've had a bar. But, he went with a cafe` instead. A Tea Shop probably would have been better! He leaned over, his head supported on Darklyn's shoulder, as he released another small sigh.
Darklyn brushed Alex's hair away from his eyes and had a big smile on. "Hey how about this." She looked outside then back at Alex. "What if I got some custormors here?" She asked without any questions. Her smile shrinked alittle. She hated the sad looks Alex had. But she didn't want to say anything. Her hug went alittle tighter and her smile came back again, with a small red glow in her cheek bones.
Alex looked to Darklyn, listening to her words. "Could you really do that?" He asked, as his expression brightened up, a smile appearing on his face. Quickly, he hopped up, with his arms tightly wrapped around him, pulling her into a tight hug. "Thanks!!" He shouted, releasing her.

][ Ew. Small post. And, I bent my thumb in an odd way. D: ][
Darklyn enjoyed the smiled. She looked out the window. She walked out asking many different people leaving Alex inside the Cafe. "Excuse me... Could you please come to that Cafe, Sir?" She asked a whole bunch of people. She was atleast outside for one in a half hours. Afterwards, she walked back inside the Cafe with a frown on her face. She looked at alex sadly. "Alex..." She said in a quiet voice. "We are gonna be crowded soon!" She said with a excited tone. She breathed on her hands to get warm once again.
In the time it took Darklyn to go outside, and do whatever it was that she did, Alex went into the kitchen and scored some lunch. A Plate with a sandwich, and chips, with a can of Pepsi. He sat upon the counter, practically inhaling the chips, as he watched Darklyn return, and claim that the cafe` would be soon flooded with customers. He smiled at these words, however, he didn't immedately leap into the air and scream with joy, for his mouth was full, as was his belly. All he did was give a thumb-up, and a smile, as he swallowed his food.
Erin entered the small cafe, letting her brown eyes scan for anyone she might know. They fell in disappointment at the lack of familiar faces, but what was she to expect in a new place like this. Well, disappointment was no reason to be rude! She raised her hand in a slight greeting as she sat. How did this work? Did she wait for someone to take her order, or was she supposed to request drinks from the counter?
][ Thank you! :3 ][

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces