Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules #9 and #10 have been changed. Please review them for your protection.

Yes ma'am! 0.60869565217391 60.9% [ 14 ]
Pollwhore 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Lol, alright. Night, Neme!))

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Chuckling, Orpheus nodded to her and strummed the tongue of the jaw harp. "It's a pleasure to meet you Lexi. Hmm, Lexi... that's easy to remember. If I should forget it though feel free to knock some sense into me" The tongue on the jaw harp was still firm, so he kept on cleaning it with a small black cloth. He hoped she didn't mind he did this, obviously he didn't see her take interest in the old thing. "Sorry, I took a nasty spill the other night and was afraid this little guy got hurt" He pointed at the dry blood on his shirt right about the pocket where the jaw harp was. "You know how it is" With that he placed it between his lips, resting on his teeth, and strummed it strong. The vibrato was still even as he breath in and out, then ceased the noise and cleaned it again. It was a tiny didgeridoo sound wise. "Wanna try it?", he smirked.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
"I will keep that in mind." Lexi replied with a soft laugh. Her eyes shifted to bright blue when he continued on and mentioned his instrument. It didn't bother her one bit, which he continued to be oblivious to. Not at all bothered by this, she inched a bit closer to him to get a better look.

"Its alright, I don't mind. It's a rather interesting instrument, one I've seen a few times." She confessed. Before she could continue, he was playing the jaw harp and had her eyes lighting up. The sound was unique and had her smile matching the delight in her sapphire gaze.

"No, thank you. I'm no good at things like that, and know they are better left to those that are." Lexi admitted at his offer. It was the truth, but it still had her ivory features flushing a bit. This, of course, she ignored to the best of her abilities.

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
"Really? I'm sorry but I refuse to believe that" he kept that smirk on his face. The flush on her face was faintly noticeable, even to him, but he won't let it show. With a raised brow he silently offered her another chance only to be refused again. "Alright then, I'll just set it here til you're ready" He placed it on its back, the top of the tongue where you'd strike it on the counter to elevate the mouth part. There was a small tenderness in his voice, greatly contrasting with how he has sounded before in the past. The manner of his speaking almost made him sound like a band teacher trying to help a student find their place. "As for my sense of smell, you'd think mutants would have similar abilities too hm?"

((how long are you staying on?))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Not for much longer. I have work tomorrow and maybe a few more posts in me.))"Believe what you wish, honey, but it's the truth." Lexi told him, a smile never leaving her lips. It was sweet of him to let her try, or at least offer. Not many would, especially since your mouth touched the instrument.

At the rest of his words, she couldn't stop her brows from lifting once more. A mutant? Question after question jumped to her tongue, but she swallowed them quickly. Lexi didn't want him to think she was rude.

"I suppose you would. Then again, I haven't met many mutants in my time." She replied. In all honesty, she wouldn't have pegged him as one either. All the more intrigued by it, Lexi ran her eyes over him again in an attempt to see what she had so obviously missed.

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Lexi's reaction hadn't surprised him much. In all honesty he had figured she knew all along since she could read minds. Course he never really thought about it much lately and by now she was blocking him out. "Well we mutants make it hard to find or trace us. Physical features?"
He gestured to himself. Lean figure, messy performance cloths, black hair and light skin. An average looking man in his 20's.
"Being able to look human lets us slip around. Saves us the hassle usually from being dragged back into laboratories and the like" Did all that just pour out of his mouth? "It's even worse in the east" Stop it Orpheus.
His golden eyes dimmed a bit as he leaned back against the counter. Then they flickered over to the trombone case under the table he brought to be sure it was ok. Looking back to her his eyes went back to their normal hew . "Well Lexi you know a bit more about us mutants. Any questions?" Might as well take this as a chance to educate someone about this, seeing how he has all the time in the world right now.

((aight, sorry to the long wait >< ))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
His sudden confession had her lifting a scarlet brow slightly. She was a stranger to him and he had just given her something you normally don't when meeting someone new. It had her eyes glowing once more while she watched him. Lexi was a sucker for information, especially when it was about something she didn't already know. Which was rare for her.

"I suppose I do. For now, I have no questions about what you are. I do, however, have a few about who you are. Like, how did you come to find this place and why do you keep looking at that instrument near the stage?" Lexi asked, laughter dancing through her bright eyes. She couldn't help but turn things around. He just intrigued her, that was all.

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Another slip of the tongue like that and Orpheus would have to kick himself. Normally he'd never talk about it, especially so freely to a stranger at that. Maybe he's still waking up. Glad for the subject he ruffled his hair. "Oh your friend the owner would know. Last I remember was coming here after a fight broke out at the gig I had last night" Then he pointed to the instrument case she mentioned. "And that is my trombone. It has a lock on it. I just like to keep it in my line of sight and smell"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
"Ah, I see. That seems to happen a lot here. Part of the whole time thing." Lexi mused, the shifted her gaze to his trombone. So, another instrument? She wondered just how many he played. Keeping the question for later, she slipped from her stool and made sure to tuck Kimiko's weapon away before smiling at him.

"Well, as much as I would love to stay up and chat more, I have some things I need to see to. I hope I see you again, and maybe next time I can teach you a little about me." She told him, flashing a grin in his direction. The expression revealed more of her teeth, including a set of ivory fangs. "Oh, and by the way, if youre gonna pass out try a couch. Its far more comfortable." With that, she turned for the door and slipped out into the night.((Alright, I am out for the night. Sleep well!))

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Again she made him chuckle, Orpheus could get used to being around her. "Alright, I look froward to seeing you again too" he smirked back, a lip pulled back to show a sharp fang as well. "Have a nice evening, Lexi"

(( night ))
Zeklomontu pushed open the doors of the tavern and walked inside seemingly carelessly compared to his normal behaviour . But as his eyes changing from the bright red to the normal deep blue showed, he had already checked the tavern for any possible ambushers before getting near the place. Seeing no one around, he walked over to the counter and set down a folded piece of paper and a pen. Where he actually stored them was odd considering he only wore his armor and his weapons, no pockets or bags. He unfolded a portion of the paper, which showed to be a map, to an mountainous area. He had been walking around all day, trying to get the exact location of the tavern where it was in his time. He had finally got it settled and was now marking the location on the map so he could find the place again if he ever had to leave for an extended period of time. He may have a phenomenal memory, but the mountain forests were always easy to get lost in and he didn't want to come looking for this place again to just get lost.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
After spending the day before in his room listening to the radio, for the most part, Demyx was finally coming back downstairs. Just because he didn't hear anything to the effect that they were actively looking for him didn't mean that they weren't, so it still seemed worth his while to be careful, but there was no reason he couldn't take his guitar and spend some quality time with it in front of the fire. So far as he could tell, he was alone down there and not likely to disturb anyone.

Friendly Dabbler

☪☪☪☪☪☪Nemesisilla UniversalUser Image
══════════════════════════════════════════
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪The Goddess of Death
No matter how many stones you put inside
She always keeps on floating in your mind
With every turn of your head you see her face again
Until the end, over and over again

Why, you just won't leave my mind
Was this the only way
I couldn't let you stay

Eventually, the click of stilettos sounded down the stairs, and she looked around, not seeing the owner anywhere. By the rest of them, had she and Sera really scared the girl that bad? Well, maybe not Sera, but her. This sort of thing happened when you'd had too close of a call with death sometimes. A few pokes around told her that Kimiko was out in the garden, but she decided to leave the girl alone for now. She'd have to have a chat with her soon if she didn't stop shaking in her boots. Soon, she found herself helping herself to a glass of vodka behind the bar. As she took the first sip of it, she looked around the room. There was only one other face here at the moment, and he wasn't one of the ones she'd seen last night. Still, since Kimiko wasn't inside to do her job, she'd do it. "You need anything while I'm back here?" She asked, craning her neck just slightly to look over to where he was at the fireplace.

The sins of your life are now catching up with you.
You can't stay ahead, there's nothing you can do

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
"No thanks," Demyx said at first, more concerned with his guitar than such petty concerns as eating. The stage was tempting him - blessed Gods, if only he dared introduce those people to legit rock - well, maybe next time, he could go somewhere where rock had already been introduced, even if only on the very fringes of society. Then again, the fringes were - wait, was that his stomach? "On second thought, could I get...hmm, just a grilled cheese sandwich or something?" he said, finally turning to see exactly who he was talking to. It wasn't someone he recognized, but presumably she had the authority to be back there.

Friendly Dabbler

☪☪☪☪☪☪Nemesisilla UniversalUser Image
══════════════════════════════════════════
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪The Goddess of Death
No matter how many stones you put inside
She always keeps on floating in your mind

Why, you just won't leave my mind
Was this the only way
I couldn't let you stay

"Sure." She said with a smile, then started to come around the bar as she took a sip of her drink. She lifted a hand waist level, and a plate with a grilled cheese on it appeared. She supposed she didn't technically need to be back there for that, but it was whatever. When she reached him, she set the plate down on the coffee table and took a seat in one of the wing-backs, crossing her legs and getting another sip of her vodka. "What sort of music do you play... Or is that guitar for looks alone?" She asked, giving a motion of her free hand toward his guitar as she leaned forward and set her drink on the table.

The sins of your life are now catching up with you.
You can't stay ahead, there's nothing you can do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out