Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules #9 and #10 have been changed. Please review them for your protection.

Yes ma'am! 0.60869565217391 60.9% [ 14 ]
Pollwhore 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Friendly Dabbler

☪☪☪☪☪☪Nemesisilla UniversalUser Image
══════════════════════════════════════════
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪The Goddess of Death
No matter how many stones you put inside
She always keeps on floating in your mind
With every turn of your head you see her face again
Until the end, over and over again

Why, you just won't leave my mind
Was this the only way
I couldn't let you stay

With her, if he thought it, he might as well have said it. She really tried to turn that off most of the time, but when a god/dess is letting damn near their whole aura show, it's not feasible. So, when he thought it, a light laugh escaped into her glass as she got a drink. "Good night, Demyx... I hope to see you tomorrow." She raised her glass in his direction as he went the rest of the way up. After a few minutes, the thought of sleep had her engrossed as well. Then Sera went up, she took the bottle and her glass and made her way back up the stairs as well.

((OOC:: Actually... I forgot I have the name brand of my sleep pill, not the generic... So I'm going to bed now. On a side note, Demon, do try not to power play as much as you have tonight if you come back. I'm sorry, but not only am I playing the Goddess of Death, but I'm the owner, and I can play her properly to the point where her aura, no matter who or what you are, would make you piss yourself with as much of it as she showed tonight. I dig the character, but seriously dude, reign him in a little bit.))

The sins of your life are now catching up with you.
You can't stay ahead, there's nothing you can do
Alaster rose from the bed with a heavy groan. Alaster would be the first to admit that he was built stronger then most of his kind. But even with that added advantage it had seemed that the young succubus had brought him to the brink of death several times during there night of passion and hunger.

It had taken Alaster most of his vast stores of free will to not attack the fellow deamon as she feed upon his more carnal energies. While on his home plane Alaster had made the decision no longer to hunt and consume the living flesh of other creatures. It didn't matter to the humans that to his people the hunting and consuming of live flesh had always been an honored tradition long before there migration across the dimensional tear that led them to earth in the 1700s.

It was that moment that Alaster decided that he was done with hiding what he was. Destiny had giving the chance to live his life outside the world that had been hunting him for the last six months. So rising slowly so as not to wake the beautiful women whose company he'd kept most of the night and walked out of his room.

Much to the disappointment of anyone which might have been watching, Alaster was not naked but was instead clad in a pair of skin tight boxers. While it left very little to the imagination it did the job of covering all his naughty parts. With a nod of acknowledgement to any that were dear Alaster made his way silently out of the door of the inn. Confident that he could be able to returns once his hunt had concluded.
Zeklomontu pushed open the door of the tavern and walked inside, wondering if he would have a chance to be able to converse with anyone today. He looked around at the empty tavern, specifically looking for any excellent, out of the way hiding spots that could be used. He heard someone was searching for him, and not to gain use of his services. From what information he was able to obtain, someone actually had an assassin hired to kill him. Normally, he would simply scoff at the idea, but he knew who was chasing him, even if the assassin didn't remember him. Zeklomontu wasn't going to be caught unprepared in this situation. No, he needed what made him the best, the constant element of surprise.
User Image
-Kaito-
Kaito stretched his arms out and yawned loudly as a smile crept onto his lips. Standing up slowly he grabbed his wool blanket and untied the rope, jumping elegantly into the air as the branches he had fallen asleep on went into their original places. Kaito landed softly on one of the branches and placed the rope and blanket in his bag. Leaving the bag hanging securely on the branch he had placed it on he put his hand upon the bark of the tree and thanked it for letting him sleep so soundly in its branches. Jumping swiftly out of the tree and to the porch before the doors he stretched once again and ran his fingers threw his pale blue hair and pushed the doors of the Tavern open and walked inside; closing the doors behind him. Kaito looked around and noticed a man; he did not pay much attention to the man as he moved over to the fire place and sat down cross legged in front of the flame. Closing his eyes he faced his palms upward and began his daily meditation. After only a few moments of sinking deeper into his own mind, the young boy was hovering only a few inches off the floor.
Zeklomontu looked over from the spot he inspecting when he heard someone enter the tavern, his hand instinctively going for one of the daggers resting at his hips. When he saw that the man was no threat, he relaxed and cautiously observed him for just a moment, losing interest when he noticed him meditating. Meditating never seemed like something he would do, he felt it would be waste of his time. He kept his mind clear and focused always, as any experienced killer should. He simply went back to the area he was looking at. It wasn't the best of places, but it would have to do. Just in case. Though he doubted even that assassin could find him here. But he wasn't always right, and he knew that from personal experience.
User Image
-Kaito-
After moments of intense meditation the young boy slowly started to come back to reality and move back to the floor until he was sitting on it again. Opening his eyes slowly he smiled and stood up. Noticing the man was still in the tavern he decided to say hello. Walking up to the man he presented his with a small hand. “My name is Kaito.” He stated looking the man in the eyes.

Friendly Dabbler

((OOC:: I'm here, I'm just lurking.))
Zeklomontu heard the boy that was meditating start to walk towards him and he turned around from where he was still just lazily observing at this point as the boy introduced himself. He smiled politely and shook that boy's hand with his own gloved hand, firmly shaking his hand. "It is nice to meet you, Kaito. I am Zeklomontu."
As the strange silence would continue it's ever-present lurking, several hoarse cries would shatter the quiet and be approaching the strange oddity that was this building in the trees. Soon enough two small, black creatures would be seen coming in through the mist on wing, beat by beat of ebony appendage bringing them ever closer, and before too long, more cawing would sift out from between hard black beaks as the massive red and black feathered Raven and its smaller companion Crow would swing low beneath the eaves of the building and flap in one after the other through an open window, admitting themselves into the warm main area with a light rushing of feathers.

While the Raven let out a croaking sound, finding a perch higher up where it might view the bar area from, the Crow cawed and flew in a circle about the open ceiling before finding a perch just near the other, ruffling its onyx plumage with a fluff and rustle. Both birds cocked their heads and clacked their beaks at different moments, both observing and watching the bar and its few inhabitants below... This was a new place, and indeed required much learning... or perhaps there was something else going on.

Friendly Dabbler

Was this the only way
I couldn't let you stay

The sounds of crows downstairs were what woke Neme from her slumber. Crows... One of the symbols of her and her power. She poked around a bit telepathically to feel out where the owner might be, and couldn't find her. She supposed it was only fair that she handle things here, it was her that'd scared the poor woman off. Soon, the click of her stiletto heels sounded down the stairs, and an alabaster hand ran its way gently down the banister. She gave a nod to the two men that were there on her way over to the bar, which she rounded and promptly proceeded to fix herself a glass of vodka before looking up to the rafters with amber eyes aglow as she took her first sip.

Zeklomontu looked up when he heard the two birds fly in the tavern and perch themselves above. He looked at them curiously, finding it odd that the birds would fly in here. His observations of the birds were interrupted when he heard a woman walking down the stairs. Now he started to get uncomfortable. He could sense that she wasn't anything close to being a mere mortal. And that alerted him. Sure, he was a fragment of an ancient god, but he was not even close to wanting to conflict with someone like her. He nodded politely in return when he noticed her nod, not wanting to show his unease. "Hello." He felt like he could hide it well, but he couldn't be sure. It wasn't often he was like this.
The men hadn't been ignored, crimson beads of eye had certainly watched them from above, whether the pair had noticed it or not. As what appeared decidedly female came moving lightly down the staircase which the Raven had also spied, being quite the observer, his head would be cocked, crowned in ebony and crimson as he watched the woman intently. A definite beauty she was... and of course beauty would catch the avid's eye.

A low croak was expelled from between a broad beak, followed by a light clack of something akin to satisfaction. The Crow nearby ruffled its feathers once more and seemed to give the Raven a snide look out of the corner of its beady ebony eyes. The Raven seemed to smirk before lightly leaping from its perch and croaking as it dropped, wings gathering air for lift as it zoomed out and about in an arch before landing rather majestically upon the bar counter not far from the new woman, hop-shuffling about, each time scooting a bit closer until the Raven came to a complete stop just to the woman's right.

Cocking its head to the side, one red hue was trained on the female, watching. Waiting.

Friendly Dabbler

Was this the only way
I couldn't let you stay

Amber eyes stayed glued on the raven and the crow, even as the raven made a little bit of a show at coming down from the rafters. Her face only showed intrigue, however. A crow and a raven? It wasn't often that her symbols found her, strangely enough. She could find them, and even summon them at will, but she rarely bothered. When the raven came to stop near her, she took a sip of her vodka, then held a hand out to it as if offering a perch. "Curious... that birds could find themselves inside this building... Come along, raven... Let me have a look in those eyes..."

The Raven merely watched as the woman spoke and offered a perch with her arm. The bird was a bit bigger than normal Ravens.. and there were a few crimson feathers mixed in with the otherwise black plumage. It shuffled closer still before a croak and flap later.. and it would be sitting comfortably upon the proffered resting place, gentle however in how hard it would grip her flesh with it's scratchy claws.

Ruffling its feathers lightly as the Crow above let out a few guttural caws in quick succession, tail and head bobbing with each utterance, the Raven seemed to make something of a crooning sound at the female as she spoke to it.. and before too long it was... talking back?

"My Mistress is wise, though an open window is but a simple invitation for my kind." The voice was strangely human, but very coarse and croaky.. not unlike what Death itself might sound like. The beak clacked as it spoke, as well. "...and my eyes are but a window to my soul. Perhaps you will see more than you expected."

Friendly Dabbler

Was this the only way
I couldn't let you stay

Her arm moved downward a bit as it accepted the place to perch, and soon, she'd brought it eye level with her. She was ignoring the crow at this point, sounding more like a wife chiding her husband than anything else at this point. When he spoke, she was by no means surprised, only gave him a smile. "A window to the soul indeed..." She replied as she brought her free hand up to run soft fingers across the feathers on his back. "And likewise... to look into mine my prove more than you wished to see... Tell me, raven, have you got a name? Or is it simply that?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out