Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules #9 and #10 have been changed. Please review them for your protection.

Yes ma'am! 0.60869565217391 60.9% [ 14 ]
Pollwhore 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Katarjena's Waifu

Shadow gave a light laugh to her comment back to him. He of course wasn't meaning to appear as an a** or of the like. He was just being casual and typical of himself. Thinking the bar tender was possibly paying attention or trying to steal the attention was his own mistake. But there was nothing harmful meant by it of course. He nodded to her as she slide the glass as he opened his right hand and caught it.

"Will keep in mind. And hey, thanks." He said warmly was he nodded to her. He then took a seat at the bar counter top there and took a drink of the vodka. It was refreshing and very nice, been a little bit since he had some. His own fault for not roaming the streets carrying a bottle with him. Ha, how they'd probably be a good and bad sight if he was doing such an act.

The being didn't pay attention to any cold temperature drop, if there was much of one to notice. For that was more towards his liking. He liked it cold, and typically he was the one to drop a room's temperature. But didn't feel like checking out what may be the cause of the cold. He was peachy-keen with his liquor before him.

Friendly Dabbler

You're No Jesus Christ

Put the gun in my mouth and pull the triggerUser Image
Put the gun in my mouth, it tastes so bitter

Ƙɨmɨƙo

The pull back of auras nearly gave her a headache, but she was glad for the pull back. It made them far less intimidating. Still, she was able to pull her attention from them and back to the others as Neme went about talking to Sera. "I got it just fine, thanks. He's a kid, but he's not stupid. I went over to Loki's, actually, before I came here. He's still..." She crinkled her nose a bit and patted her throat, then shook her head and got a drink from her glass. Pretty soon, she grabbed the bottle of Jack she and Lexi had been sharing and got a good, long drink of it before getting her cigarettes and lighter, and promptly lighting a cigarette before heading into the kitchen and kicking an imp out to take care of the bartending.

...I feel so alive here...

I feel so alive here
I feel so alive here

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Lexi returned to sit at the bar and did her best to ignore the man's conversation. Granted, her superb hearing didn't make it any easier. But, she did her best all the same and inched down the bar a bit to grab the bottle of Jack she had been sharing. She drank from it deeply in an attempt to block out what she had almost done.

When the man's voice was once more pointed in her direction, she turned and lifted a scarlet brow slightly. She noticed the shift in his appearance and had to force herself not to comment on it. Or simply look in his head herself. Remembering that privacy was something she would expect from anyone else, Lexi nodded her head and pointed behind her at Kimiko.

"My friend back there can give you a cost and a key. She's the owner." Lexi replied with a soft smile curving her rosy lips. Unlike his though, hers was sincere.

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Orpheus nodded, handed her the phone. Glancing at Kimiko she was clearly busy, and god only knows what trouble he could've given her last night. Taking a seat at the bar near this woman he chuckled. "Well, seeing how your friend is a bit tangled, might as well wait my turn" By now the false smile dropped and he looked about neutral, if not still a little tired. Feeling a little awkward about how he was acting towards the red headed woman earlier was starting to gnaw at his throat. "Look um..." Abruptly he took out his hand to her. "I'm Orpheus Noir, sorry for how I was earlier. I'm not exactly a morning person" God how sheepish he felt, course he didn't let that show and just wanted to make peace.

Friendly Dabbler

((OOC:: -points up- Dude, Kimi just straight up bailed to the kitchen. It's an imp doing the bartending now... and she stole Lexi's bottle of Jack to go with her. xD))

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
(( well then.... well then... I lost track xD I'm sorry, I'll be more careful next time >< ))

Friendly Dabbler

☪☪☪☪☪☪Nemesisilla UniversalUser Image
══════════════════════════════════════════
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪The Goddess of Death
No matter how many stones you put inside
She always keeps on floating in your mind
With every turn of your head you see her face again
Until the end, over and over again

Why, you just won't leave my mind
Was this the only way
I couldn't let you stay

She would have asked about the stage, but she'd be lying if she said she hadn't taken a poke or two into Kimiko's mind. She finished her glass, then poured another for herself, and took the glass with her as she made her way across the dance floor and up the stairs onto the stage. There was something about the way a stiletto clicked that she loved. She couldn't keep her feet out of stiletto heels. Another sip of her vodka, and she set the glass down on the stool by the guitar stand, then picked the guitar up and strapped it around her shoulder. A glance at the computer was all that was needed to bring up the song she wanted, and she started to play. "The house is so silent, That I can hear my own blood rushing, I am too scared to breathe, Terrified if I wake you, Shh... Quiet, I feel like a phantom, Too restless and just too torn to forget, All what you've done to me, I will count one and then two, wait for three, I told you, Just blame it on me, Make me crawl once more, Just blame it on me, I will make you see, Just blame it on me, I will not forgive, Until you suffer, Until you know, That I'm not guilty, The last act of violence, I see the look in your eyes, just before, I make the final stroke, Now who's the ghost? Is it you? Surprised? Don't try to judge me, You don't even know what I've been, put through, It's now my game, my turn, One final lesson you still have to learn, I told you, Just blame it on me, Make me crawl once more, Just blame it on me, I will make you see, Just blame it on me, I will not forgive, Until you suffer, Until you know, That I'm not guilty, The story of us two, Was too beautiful to be true, I was alone and a fool, You made me fall for you, My head up in the sky, Couldn't tell it was all a lie, I had no strength to cry, Just smile and everything's fine, When the days turned to years, You made me learn what is fear, and forced me to say, I am the one to blame… Just blame it on me, Make me crawl once more, Just blame it on me, I will make you see, Just blame it on me, I will not forgive, Just blame it on me…"

((OOC:: s**t happens when the thread moves this fast (sometimes faster.) o_o ))

The sins of your life are now catching up with you.
You can't stay ahead, there's nothing you can do
With every turn of your head you see her face again
Until the end, over and over again

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC

Sorry, I'm jumping out for now. Be back another day.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Sorry, Neme, my computer is being uber lame tonight. I'll make sure to press preview next time. smile ))

Friendly Dabbler

((OOC:: All good hun. If it's any consolation, I'm actually making the attempt at keeping track of a post order. xD))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Lexi took her phone when he offered it and stuck it back in her pocket. She watched him when he looked to Kimiko, following his gaze to catch her walking off. Lifting a brow at this, she was tempted to follow the woman and see if she was alright. Manners, and knowing how Kimiko was when in a mood, kept her in her seat.

When the man joined her at the bar, she had to block out his feelings to keep from saying something first. Lexi hated her powers at times like these, even as she kept up a wall between the man and her mind. She had to take a deep breath before she could even think of what to say. Thankfully, he beat her to it and had her smile returning as she looked back at him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Orpheus, and don't worry about that. It happens to me a lot more than you might think. And you're not the only one who isn't a morning person." She replied with a slight grin, taking his hand in her own. If he was as out of it as he seemed, he would probably miss the slight heat that her touch would cause against his skin. Part of her hoped he would, having already made a mess of things due to what she was.((Night, Shadow))

Friendly Dabbler

You're No Jesus Christ

Put the gun in my mouth and pull the triggerUser Image
Put the gun in my mouth, it tastes so bitter

Ƙɨmɨƙo

In the kitchen, Kimiko was sitting up on the prep island with her gun sitting next to her out of the holster on her hip, and the bottle of Jack between her legs with a hand wrapped around the neck. She would swear she'd seen those two women before. A good, long drag off her cigarette, and she ashed on the floor. Don't look at her like that, Rose loves her. Then she exhaled and got a good long drink of the whiskey. Then she shook her head, like she was trying to shake something off. "Lexi, don't worry about anything. Please. Just do me a favor and come get my gun." She thought toward her, knowing she'd hear her just fine. Wherever she'd seen those two women before, it had caused her to think there might be the slightest chance she might have a reflash. Better safe than sorry. She wasn't about to go throwing someone out on a hunch though.

...I feel so alive here...

I feel so alive here
I feel so alive here

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Brushing off the heat of her touch as just simple body warmth and good circulation, Orpheus grinned back. This time though it was honest. Small, but honest. Right now alongside making sure he was polite around her, this mysterious woman with no name thus far, the conversation he had on the phone was still haunting him.
You're fired
fired...
fired...

Shaking his head from this he thought about ordering a prairie oyster from the barkeep. Pulling out a small jaw harp from his pocket to shine, he tried to maintain a little conversation with this woman.
"I understand, I have my moments too. Like right now, I can still smell who was in this bar 24 hours ago" The silver instrument shone dimly in the light. "I also understand this place is quite unique, like something out of the twilight zone"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Lexi caught Kimiko's words loud and clear. She lowered a hand from the bar to rest in her lap, snapping her fingers as quietly as she could. Unless there was something special about Kimiko's gun, the weapon would appear in her lap as if it had always been there. She kept her hand over it and sent her support to her friend.

'As you wish. I'm here if you need anything else.' With that said, she retuned her complete focus to Orpheus. It was then that she realized she had forgotten to introduce herself. Feeling silly, Lexi nodded her head in response and couldn't help but wonder how he had such a sense.

"You can? I've never heard of that trick. Other than with dogs, of course." Lexi replied, only to see how words could be taken. "Not to say you are a dog, or anything like that. I'm Alexis, by the way. Though most just call me Lexi." She added in an attempt to salvage what was left of her dignity. Normay she wasn't this bad with people.

At the sight of what he pulled from his pocket, her curiosity perked a bit and had her starry gaze studying the piece. Lexi knew what it was, she had just never seen one actually played before. Wondering how good he actually was, she returned her eyes to his face and waited to see if he would play.

Friendly Dabbler

((OOC::Alright guys, I'm out for the night. I'm a little hammered right now. Assume Kimiko and Neme both go upstairs at some point (not together of course, perverts) and stash Kimiko's gun behind the drafts... or wait to give it to her. Either way, I'm out. Nighty night))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff