Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Juliet was already back in her previous spot, leaning up against the counter top, and enjoying her first step to sobriety, the coffee, when she heard Vivian's words. Nothing had happened. People normally spoke like this whenever they were telling the truth or, worse, trying to cover their rears. Growing silent, she weighed the two. Truth was, Vivian could gain nothing from Juliet by lying to her, or covering her own rear. Juliet had no money so playing her for some was pointless. She held no position of power that could be influence by the flutter of love.

She had to be telling the truth, right?

"Your father sounds like a real jerk, V." She spoke, laughing lightly as she thought of the torment her ex must go through. Being set up by the very man that raised you, trying to get you to be, or fall, for a man when you clearly were not interested in such. She lightly shook her head, tossing curls from side to side with ease as she thought about how betrayed V had felt by her own father. Still, was she working for him at this moment? "Are ya still working for him? Your father? After he set ya up, that is?" She inquired, her dark eyes lifting above the rim of her coffee mug as she took another sip.

Wearing:We be Unicornin' Man
Theme song:Broken…simply broken.
O.O.C:

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageVivian was always the honest type, despite some of the people in her family. It was a virtue taught to her by her mother and she held it dearly. She couldn't lie even if she wanted to.

As Juliet asked about her current affairs she quickly took a drink of hot coffee, burning her tongue and averting her eyes. She cleared her throat. "I'm simply a messenger. I've been sent to find Mr. Park." She said, feeling like this was a safe bit of information to release to Miss Smith. Viv was specifically instructed to fetch him or relay his whereabouts so that Miss Bouregard could retrieve him or at least propose the business offer.

"I was hoping I would run into you so I could apologize," She told the blonde, happier to see the female then the shady business man.

User Image
"Believe me sweets," The vampire said in a husky way as she tilted her head downward just a bit so she could look upwards at him. "if I wanted to harm the girl, I would." The fact that she was still sitting with the werewolf at the bar meant the innocent girl was safe.

She didn't need the compliment to know its truth but she smiled none the less and thanked him. "Take another shot." She demanded filling both of their glasses with the amber colored liquid. It was smooth and strong, a nice burn growing in her belly. Finally brought up to temperature, Tig removed her hands from her pockets and slipped the coat from her shoulders, placing it on the counter next to her. A silk corset hugged her upper half and stood out against her pale skin in a stark maroon color. It was hand stitched and quite old like most of her belongings.

Her long nailed fingers grabbed her glass and she lifted it slightly. "What shall we toast to?" She asked him, a purr coming to her now. It was good to be back on land.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

"I see, V." She responded, her playful tone mellowing a bit as she turned to the side to lower the cup of coffee. It would be a good waste, new two-thirds of the way full, but that was no matter to her. Hearing V's answer, and her tone, answered her question enough. She was still working for her father. However, there was something secretive within her tone that told Juliet that everything about this transaction was going to be done in secret. Meaning, it was simply none of her business and, honestly, Juliet didn't have a problem with that.

"Vivian..." She spoke, releasing the cup and turning towards the other as the faint sound of clicks were drowned out by the sound of her own deeply beating heart sounding within the depths of her own eardrums. Regardless of what was going on, even through her fear of her ex getting hurt in this line of duty, she still cared for her. The worry of her very own father using her in such a way disgusted Juliet. However, where ever there was pain, Juliet was easily the soother of such. Her lithe frame moved, stopping just in front of the other's, until their hips were practically touching one another. She was cautious of the hot cup of coffee still in the other's hands.

Her hand slightly lowered, boldly resting on V's finely pressed suit bottoms, resting more so along the other's hips, as she shook her head and sighed. Soft and kissable lips parted as she searched the void for the other's own beautiful orbs. "I've missed ya to.." She sounded before her lips pressed into a smile. "A lot actually. Will ya be leaving anytime soon, Pretty?" She inquired. It was just best to know before she continued with her current way of thinking.

"Nah, ya don't have to apologize, V." She informed the other. Hellz, the girl was already punished enough with the crudeness her father put her through. "As for Tyger, he can wait. I mean, I haven't seen him, Pretty, but I'm sure he'll be around later." She ended. Truth was, she hasn't seen him in some time.

O.O.C:

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
"A toast to peer pressure and the resulting hangover." Kelly answered as he then lifted his glass and gulped number... hmm he wasn't taking count since he didn't expect to take down more than a couple. As he put his glass down the wolf couldn't help but notice his companion removing a layering of her clothing to reveal the corset that had been hidden away for most of their conversation. Tig was always a pretty woman. "Are you trying to seduce me now in my inebriated state?" Not that he would mine. There was just something between the two of them that allowed him to forgive the woman just like that as long as he could be next to her. Must of made him look like a goddamn lost pup too if he ever thought about it. Yet here he was.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageThat light blush flooded her freckled cheeks as it often did when she was around this flirtatious blonde.

"I'll be around for a few days." She gulped before telling the bartender. In the proximity, Juliet would be able to feel in inhuman heat rising from the timid blue eyed girl. "I wish I could promise more." She whispered, letting her gaze move down to the her red lips before it moved back up to her dark eyes. She felt like she hadn't seen them in so long that now if she looked too long she would fall in and become trapped. Miss Swan had no clue if that was a bad thing or not.

She lowered her mug, setting the barely touched coffee on an adjacent counter top.

User Image
She laughed and nodded her head, clinking their glasses and taking down her own shot. She enjoyed their ying yang balance of power. The fact he allowed her to be dominant and yet she also felt compelled to actually do what he asked. "Of course I am," She purred sarcastically. "I'm warm for once." She admitted as the true reason. All she had to do was be in a room to seduce him which was quite flattering to say the least.

"You know," She began, filling her glass once more, clearly on a roll, "I thought of you every time I looked up at the moon."

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
[[ Getting off for the night. Will be back tomorrow evening. Ciao. ]]

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

"Just a few days?" She inquired, leaning back and giving Vivian a sudden look of morbid curiosity. "Are ya ill, Swan? YA feel hot." She paused, laughing lightly, then shook her playful curls. "I mean, of course you're hot..I mean, ya feel warm." She suggested, informing the other as her dark brown orbs lowered in a bit of a worry. A worry that was easily subsided as she watched the lowering of V's eyes and resting along Juliet's red lips. Lips that pressed into a delighted smile.

"So we only have a few days? Might as well make the most of it.." She trailed off, leaning back a bit while the redhead moved to place her coffee mug to the surrounding counter top. An action that, once finished, caused Juliet to move closer to Vivian. There was something that she wanted to do the moment she watched the redhead walk through the door. Both open palms came to rest lightly along each hip, her thumbs moves, caressing the front of each hip lightly, while her own lithe frame moved in.

A slight tilt of her head brought her red painted, and smear-proof, lips directly against Vivian's, pressing her lower lips in between the other's while she felt it. The heat. She couldn't tell if it was created by the temperature altering tequila, the warmth from the coffee, or the way she was truly feeling about her Ex. Yeah, she truly missed her. Each hand gave the stunning beauty's hip a light squeeze as the kiss deepened. A soft pry, separating the lips, before a delicate kiss was delivered.

O.O.C:
Same here...so damn tired! night hun! Night Vee ^^!

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((hiya Vee! ^^))

Newbie Regular

((Hey Iris. What's up?))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Not much..just eating ^^ you? ^^))

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
She was saying something romantic, clearly she was opening up to tease him further. But it was the thought that counts no? "Well that might just make me blush." If he wasn't already red from the alcohol. To his fortune the man could keep his composure even if he was moments away from losing all motor skills. It was what made the times he fell flat on his face or threw up all the more special. "I've missed you too Tig." Callahan said as he followed her shot for shot now. The rapid descent to the base was just a subtle cue from awakening a flurry of feelings in him. That or the contents of his stomach onto the nearest trashcan or toilet. One could never tell.

((Just posting a reply. : D Watcha eating?))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Hubby made a breakfast burrito ^^!! Homg..I was all, 'NOM NOM NOM!' ))

Newbie Regular

((That's sounds good right about now!))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((I sooo dominated one...hehe...lol..it was delicious! ^^))

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageShe shook her head and did her best not to widen her eyes at the question. She had never fully told Juliet of her uncontrolled pyrokinetic abilities, and now didn't seem the best time. No reason to sour such a sweet reunion.

Vivian had truly missed the boldness of her favorite bartender and how personal boundaries meant absolutely nothing to Jewels. An unrelenting 'mm' left her plump lips at the gentle caress before a kiss silenced her completely. "Yes, we shall," She whispered back pertaining to what they could do in their short time together. Her eyes remained closed a few moments after Juliet had moved back, slowly they opened again. A flush ran over her cheeks and her temperature rose further, at this point her skin would be too hot for the other to touch.

User Image
"I didn't think you were capable," She said, giving him the teasing he had expected.

The vampire could tell the tequila was too much for him. She had grown quite the tolerance out on her trip and felt little more than a solid buzz. "Careful now, wouldn't want you getting the spins." Tig warned him in a motherly way but the way she lifted her brow was surely to egg him on. Deft fingers again filled their glasses but this time she paused, letting the shot rest on the counter, it wasn't going anywhere and neither were they it seemed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff