Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Same...>> I really need to get a post out too..>> Is Dainty coming on tonight? That you know of?))

Newbie Regular

((She might. But then again she said she might go on hiatus again : / ))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((NOOOOooooo! lol, leaving Kelly and Juliet to...converse?! o.O!...OH THE HORROR! lol ))

Newbie Regular

(( Hahaha. How would the work out? : P ))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((I see it as going a little like this:

Juliet enters the bar area, serves said beverages, challenges Kelly to a drinking game, gets s**t face, and they end up telling each other how much they care for their current flame, all before passing out at the bar and waking up early in the morning razz ))

Newbie Regular

(( XD pretty much. ))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
(( ^^!! I'm going to give her about another hour before I log...stomach is doing hella flips! >< ))

Newbie Regular

((Go eat then! D< ... : D ))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((maybe I will... razz ))

Newbie Regular

((Well I'm off for the night. Night Iris. : 3 ))

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User ImageҞαℓץρsσ ☆
xxx'The Endearing Vampyre'
The tavern is quiet tonight -- a tad too quiet. The only sounds are those of the floorboards creaking and the sigh outside swinging in the cool breeze. The warmth of the establishment is warm and welcoming, making its eerie silence seem out of place. However, that soon changes when the sound of heels reverberate throughout the Black Hound. The noise crescendos as its owner descends the staircase into the bar. The woman wearing the heels is none other than the tavern's endearing co-owner. Her pale face is lit up with a hospitable grin, one that hides nothing. The sharp incisors that she flashes are almost deterring, but the intriguing glow of her golden gaze persuades any non-believers.

"Ahhh, my dear bar," Kalypso coos as she strides up to the counter. She runs a skeletal hand along the old wood. She takes in a deep breath of the sweet musky scent of her tavern before letting out a relaxed sigh. The fact that the Black Hound has been pretty dead doesn't even damper her spirits. Just being able to live in such a beautiful building satisfies the vampire.

Kalypso walks around the counter and stands behind it, awaiting the entrance of any soul unfortunate enough to be lost in this part of town on such a frigid night. She for one is unfazed by such temperatures and the creatures that lurk in the shadows. But most mortals have lots to fear in these parts. Old Town is notorious for gangsters and monsters and mysterious disappearances. Luckily, that doesn't seem to be what keeps the customers away. If anything, the excitement of this city is what draws tourists in. The vampire never considered that when she got this place, but maybe her business partner had. He tends to have a more strategic mind than herself. Where Kalypso is all about having a good time without a care in the world, Park is always so focused on the technical aspects. She lets out a silent chuckle at the thought of her beloved friend. She doesn't know what she would do without such a great man guiding her business decisions.

"i was looking for a вrєαȶң of ℓιғє..
a little ȶσυcң of ңєαѵєɳℓy ℓιɢңȶ .."
User Image

Y U N A

This was not the first bar she ever stepped into, no, it wasn't. This however was her first time applying for a job. She wore her simple red dress, had her hair in an updo and stood outside the door. She took a deep breath brushed off any dirt or imaginary particles that was on her dress and held the door knob. She was nervous. How was she suppose to act? She has never been to this particular bar before, but she heard of it. It was very famous for the cobblestone streets that lead to its path. Did they have any significant meaning?

Yuna brushed it off to the side, she could question all of that later. She opened the door, not knowing what to expect. It was very, dry in a way. No one has entered the bar in a while, no one is sitting down and drinking. But the place still looked beautiful despite age. She ran her hand along the walls taken in the scene. She turned around and saw a woman standing at the counter.

Yuna made her way over to the counter to go talk to the woman, she might tell her where the owner was at. She sat down at the bar and called over the bartender, "Hi could I have an apple martini please"What? She was a fan of fruity drinks. She didn't care to get drunk, but she did like the taste of a lot of fruity drinks.

OOC: sorry it was so short, intro posts are my enemy

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User ImageҞαℓץρsσ ☆
The sound of footsteps on cobblestone doesn't penetrate the thick walls of the Black Hound Tavern, but the vampire inside still hears them. She instantly perks up at the noise and turns to face the door. That trademark warm grin lights up her face as she patiently waits for the newcomer to enter. She knows they will. They have to. No one comes to this part of the city to sightsee. The only decent place around here is this tavern. When the person finally enters, Kalypso beams at her -- a bit too eager. But she doesn't care. Being too friendly never hurt anyone.

"Welcome, darling," Kalypso greets the fiery-headed woman. Golden eyes can't resist drinking in the newcomer's beauty, but the vampire makes sure not to be rude about her ogling. Being a hormonal pig hurts everyone. Those admiring eyes meet the woman's vibrant blue ones as the ginger speaks up. Kalypso nods at her order and gets straight to work. She glides down the bar to grab a martini glass and the rest just comes naturally. The immortal's movements are graceful and almost showy. She always makes sure to give nothing but her best for her dear customers. Finished, Kalypso meets the newcomer's gaze as she slides the martini across the counter to her. "Here you go. Enjoy," the pale woman says as she grins.

RosyRage
User Image

Y U N A

Yuna smiled at the woman, noticing her yellow eyes. She never seen anyone with yellow eyes before, but she knows they don't just belong to anyone. Taking a sip of her martini she looked at the woman's pale skin. Vampires are not too common, but they are everywhere it seems. Yuna put down her martini and rested her arms on the table. "I have to say, that is the best Apple Martini I have had. You must been in the business for a long time I am guessing," Yuna asked smiling at the woman. She had to admit, those yellow eyes contrasted wonderfully with her black hair.

She adjusted herself in her seat, making sure she was comfortable. She didn't know how to ask for a job, but she was content talking to the bartender. She took another sip of her martini. Really she was not lying, this was the best one she has ever had. She had to be careful though, she became a little flirtatious when she was drunk. "Is your bar normally this empty, or am I just a special guest?" she smiled at the woman. She did wonder why no one was here though, was it just not a good day?

OOC: Not much to do but drink really

bickz_

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User ImageҞαℓץρsσ ☆
The ginger's compliment has Kalypso beaming. Her eyes turn to crescents as she grins. Were she mortal, a light blush would probably be forming over her high cheeks. The vampire may be proud, but a nice bit of flattery goes a long way to make her happy. She usually gets comments on her appearance or her skills in bed, not about her drink mixing. But one would assume she's nearly and expert after over a decade of experience.

"Aw, thank you, dove," Kalypso replies, her gold eyes twinkling with her joy. Not only is this newcomer quite attractive, but she's also a sweetheart. The immortal can only hope that she'll become a regular. "You could say I've been doing this for quite some time," she goes on a bit quietly. Kalypso isn't shy about her vampiric nature; she likes to let customers know she sucks blood and has been around for nearly three centuries. It decreases the chance of any nasty surprises and forms a bond between herself and those she serves, which she enjoys.

When the newcomer comments on the tavern's emptiness, Kalypso can't help a sigh as her smile falls. "Sadly, all of my regulars heard you would be showing up to sweep me off my feet so they decided it best to stay home and give us our alone time," she explains in a dramatically sad tone. She meets the ginger's blue eyes and grins playfully. Honestly, the vampire is quite sorrowful to see her beloved bar so devoid of life. The only reason she wanted to open this place was to meet new people and not have to hang around snobby old bloodsuckers. This place is her escape back into the world of the living, but sadly it's been so empty and depressing that even the owners have had to visit other taverns to socialize and drink. "I'm Kalypso, by the way."

(( ooc: sorry for not replying sooner! i've been swamped with stress >n<; ))
RosyRage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces