Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Regular

Quote:
((Timeskip.))

S e u n g - Y u n || P a r k
Co-owner of the Black Hound
The Storm Tiger

User Image
His co-owner was nowhere to be found, a scrap of receipt paper being the only indicator of her current whereabouts. As the Korean stared at the fine cursive writing he felt a faint smile curl over the grim line that his lips seemed to always hold. Once he had finished reading the note it was promptly balled up and tossed into the overflowing trash can that had only a few minutes ago been empty. Letters here, more notes there that all contained updates to the prior happenings of his bar. How could he not smile knowing that even in his absence people still cared to tell him about what was going on?

And he never replied with anything more then one sentence texts.

A hand glided over the polished wood counter and fingers tapped on polished brass and clinked against glass bottles until he found a nice scotch. Grabbing the booze he forwent using a glass and drank straight from the thing. Dribbles of the alcohol ran down his chin and onto the white dress shirt that marked him as the type of guy who liked wearing expensive business suits because he had no imagination. Park had just grown used to wearing uniforms so when he had none the Koreasn just decided to make one for himself.

And so the suit clad co-owner set the bottle down, wiped away scotch from his lips and stared into his empty bar.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

A wide smirk pulled at the corner of her red painted lips as a pair of heels collected that oh so familiar tapping sound as the blond walked through the front door. She had been off, travelling with her brother, and only recently returned. There was a sort of emergency about Temp’s desire to leave but now that it was taken care of, Juliet was free to return to the beloved bar. Not to mention the apology she owed to a very special lady. A low whistle escaped her lips as she noticed the emptiness of the bar. How long had it been, exactly? It didn’t really matter. A few curls bounced playfully in place as she moved across the hard wood floor, her taps giving her away as she moved across. Long black stiletto heels guide long slender pale legs as she moved across.

A playful sway of her hip brought her to rest just in front of the bar. A snug black dress hugged the midst of her thighs while the straps helped to lift her rack just perfectly. She extended her hand, caressing the end of the bar with her slender finger tips as she began to whisper. “Hello, sexy. Did ya miss me?” Perhaps it was a line better used on someone else but for Juliet, the bar was a part of her. Hell, part of the reason why she came back was to see if she could get her old job back.

Her dark brown eyes glanced over to the her old boss as he wiped the scotch from his lips. “Well. Well.” She began, tapping her high heels over to the man. “Look at what the cat must a’ dragged in.” She smiled and moved to take a seat near him. “Hiya, Boss man.” She exclaimed as she folder her fingers into one another, entwining the long digits as she stood there. “Gotta moment for a weary ol’ bartender to tell ya her problems?” She asked while her delicate features kept their perky nature. She was always happy. If there was one thing, Juliet was always happy. “I was wonderin’ if ya were lookin’ for a bartender? I sure would love to have my ol’ job back.” She cooed playfully at the man while she waited for him to either accept her offer or deny it. Either way, she would hang around for a while.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C:

Newbie Regular

The Storm Tiger

User Image
Now Park could of rained on Juliet's parade and in fact wished he was a heartless monster so he could give the former bartender a simple no just to see her reaction. But Park wasn't cruel nor had she been replaced by a full timer if everything he read was up to date. Throughout her entrance the co-owner thought back to all the smiles the blonde bombshell seemed to bring out from customers and along with all the broken hearts and crushed people seemed to get after meeting her just once.

"Hello Juliet." Park said as he felt at a loss for words. He really hadn't expected a familiar face to pop up so soon. When she asked for her job back the man grew silent for several long seconds. It wasn't because he was actually thinking but because he was busy taking a swig of scotch that left him feeling a nice burn down his throat and gritting his teeth before returning to normal. "Yeah you can have your old job back. I'll just call the temp agency we've had bringing us people." He explained before looking the woman over. "So how have you've been?"

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Juliet was busy batting her long thick eye lashes at her one time employer as he took a swig from his drink. A worthy amount that left her, for once, uncertain about the part she would play in the bar. She would have been crushed if he would have told her no but, in all honesty, he had a right to. She damn near just bounced off with her Brother during his trying time and gave up her position. The Boss Man had every right to tell the bombshell blond to screw off and find something else. However, he didn’t.

“Ya mean it?!” She cooed happily as she leaned forth and pulled the Boss into a hug with her long and slender arms. She held him there for a moment and explained to him how he wouldn’t be sorry for hiring her back. “I swear ya won’t be sorry, Boss Man!” She cooed playfully as her arms released him from the forced hug. She wasn’t sure if he was the touchy feely kind but she made the decision to hug him once he gave her the old job back.

As if she couldn’t wait, she clicked her happy a** back behind the bar, caressing the wooden top as she did so with her fingertips, until she reached her normal spot. She inhaled deeply, expanding her chest, and exhaled slowly. It was good to be home. Speaking of, she would have to get a room and her stuff moved in later. Nah, but that was later. For now, it was bar time and she adored her position and his respect to let her have it back. She smiled boldly at him before her brown eyes travelled around the place. “Just where is everyone at?” She inquired, her tone still playful and flirty.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C:

Newbie Regular

The Storm Tiger

User Image
While he wasn't touchy feeling he reciprocated the hug with strong arms wrapping around the dainty bombshell before going back to his usual stoic self. While she asked a very important question the Korean could only answer with a shrug. "People come and go." Park reminded Juliet by giving her a look that said, "yourself for example." Still she had a point about how dead the place was. "We still get revenue but it's not like the regulars come in." Well not the ones that they cared about. The Korean didn't know what else to say so he looked at the blonde bombshell and thought of something. "So what were you up to on your vacation?"

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image
          Ҟαℓץρsσ ☆
i was looking for a вrєαȶң of ℓιғє..
a little ȶσυcң of ңєαѵєɳℓy ℓιɢңȶ ..

The day is still young. Well, in a vampire's world it is. The sun has only just begun it's descent for the evening, and the sky hasn't even started it's spectacular colour show. Kalypso saunters along the cobblestone roads of her dated city. She holds a black lace parasol over her head, her skeletal hands twirling it every few steps. A low hum reverberates between her curled lips as she walks cheerily. If it weren't for her golden eyes and unnaturally pale complexion, no one would suspect her true nature. The vampire continues her careless stroll, presumably with no destination in mind. However, she purposely rounds a corner until she comes up to a quaint flower shop.

With a warm, revealing smile, Kaly enters the store and greets the old florist with a warm hello. One would assume the elderly woman would be alarmed by her customer's threatening incisors and overall eerie aura. Instead, the florist grins back and gives a polite nod in response. Kaly goes on her way, taking large whiffs of the flowers and feeling the soft petals between her digits. She takes quite a long time admiring the arrangements, furrowing her brow as she views the piece of art from all angles. Finally, she comes upon a particularly beautiful bouquet of roses: black and purple petals, long crimson stems, all bound in silver lace and a black ribbon. No wonder the florist wasn't startled by the vampire's appearance. She purchases the flowers, leaving a generous tip before she departs.

If possible, Kalypso leaves the shop in an even jollier mood. She even begins to whistle on her journey back to the tavern, her home. The thought of the empty bar and its lonely stools dampens her mood just the slightest. But she doesn't dwell on the negative thoughts for long. It's summer, love is in the air, everything is so alive and beautiful. She takes her time on her way back, watching the children play in the street and the young lovebirds advertise their affections, As the tavern comes into view, Kaly pauses a moment and sighs. She hugs her roses tight and proceeds. When she reaches the door of the Black Hound, she senses something strangely familiar. The vampire frowns, sniffs the air, presses her ear to the door, before breaking into an insane grin.

"Tiger!" Kalypso screeches as she whips through the door. It's a wonder she didn't decimate her flowers with the force of which she darted into the room. She discards her parasol and roses on the bar as she beelines to her co-owner and comrade. The vampire stops right in front of the Korean, her eyes creased with the intensity of her smile. Were she human, tears would be streaming down her porcelain cheeks. She reaches for Park's warm hands and holds them as she stares at him. Kaly shouldn't be so emotional over this, but she can't help it. For far too long she has had minimal contact with the only person she could call her best friend. "I've missed you," she murmurs as she leans forward for a hug.

It's not until Kaly wraps her arms over Park's shoulders that she notices another presence in the bar. She cranes her head until her gold orbs make contact with familiar chocolate ones. "Jules!" the vampire exclaims. She pulls away from her fellow co-owner and rushes over to the blonde. "Oh, a sight for sore eyes!" This time, the vampire embraces her friend without the awkward staring. She squeezes Juliet gently, loving all of this warmth and joy. Kaly breathes in Juliet's intoxicating scent before letting go and drinking in the beauty's visage. "I'm so glad to see you again, love," she coos. Her ecstatic grin has turned to one of bittersweet nostalgia as she glances between her two long lost friends. This place is beginning to feel like home again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Juliet no sooner leaned against the bar, her long and lithe frame holding it’s stance, as her legs extended in an awkwardly beautiful pose. A slow sigh escaped her lips. How was her vacation? It was long, at times lonely, but what was she to say to her Brother? That she couldn’t go with him? It wasn’t only unfamily-like it was down right rude and unforgiving. Juliet would track that mutt to the end of the world if she had to. For Juliet, and for Tempy, it was the matter of changing and not being able to control himself around the other’s. When he turned, he wanted to attack but Juliet wanted to help. It was a new kind of family feud. He wanted her to stay away from him while she pushed harder to be there for him.

“My vacation was long…let’s put it that way.” She stated, her lips still holding onto their lovely little smile as she held her boss in her view. She still had yet to track down her brother from the last time he changed. He was a stubborn soul but, so was she, so she couldn’t throw to many rocks.

The blond’s heart suddenly jumped as she stood straight and at attention with the sudden burst from the front door. It took her a few moments to get that fluttery feeling within her and figuring out that it was the bar’s friendly vampire that had merged through. “Kaly!” She exclaimed, bouncing lightly and awaiting her turn for the embrace. She open armed hugged the vampire, leaning lightly against the other’s cheek, before slowly breaking the hug. She had to giggle when she heard the other woman’s words. “A sight for sore eyes? I betcha say that to all the girls.” She jested, her voice especially mused and joking back slightly. “Oh it’s so good to be back! And to see ya! What have you….wait a minute.” She paused, looking over at the roses. “Who’s buying ya flowers, lovie?” Juliet cooed lightly as she glanced over the flowers and back to her boss. Could the two have been dating? That would be marvelous in the mortal’s eyes.

Newbie Regular

The Storm Tiger

User Image
Park listened to what was said and then deciphered from what hadn't. The werewolf had never been on the Korean's radar but he understood the importance of family. Cliche as it sounded Seung-Yun knew it was everything. People tended to forget and so the co-owner would ask for forgiveness in silence. Because even when in the wrong he was too prideful to accept it. Even when it was rushing right at him.

It wasn't hell staring him down but the petite vampire Kaly who he immediately gripped into a tight hug the second she moved her arms over his body. "I've missed you too best friend." Yeah they didn't talk much but there was a reason why they were co-owners of the Black Hound. Once she let go Park stepped back to let her and Juliet catch up. Only nodding and saying a, "Glad we're all back together." With a sincere smile. Now of course all that was missing was a certain Anglo-Indian...

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User ImageҞαℓץρsσ ☆
Kalypso is almost shaking with all of this excitement. She feels like a little kid returning to school after a long, lonely summer to reunite with all her friends. A gentle laugh escapes her dark-painted lips at Juliet's retort. The vampire gives a flirtatious wink and holds a finger to her lips as if to tell her friend to keep it a secret. Kaly follows the blonde's gaze to the flowers she so haphazardly threw on the counter and raises a brow in surprise at Juliet's assumption. Wide gold eyes turn to Park, a moment of awkward silence passes, then Kalypso begins to chuckle. Her laughter is light, but there's a sense of sadness behind it. When was the last time someone had bought her flowers?

"Oh, no no no no, dear," the vampire utters, giggles still in her voice. "I am but a sad, washed-up maiden. These old bones no longer woo the passionate hearts of young romantics," Kaly declares with a kind of satirical poetic tone to her voice. She walks around to the customer side of the counter and slides onto a bar stool where her parasol and bouquet lie. She runs a skeletal finger over the silver lace before meeting Juliet's chocolate gaze. "What a pathetic being that must bring home roses for herself." Kalypso picks up the bouquet and gestures them towards the bombshell, all the while playing up this mock drama; her expression is solemn and her eyes pleading, but there is a playful grin hiding under the facade. "Would you be such a kind lady to release me from my embarrassing burden?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Writing a reply now...sorry for the delay!))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
The bombshell blond was relieved to receive the hug from the vampire. She knew the other co-owner of the bar was not much into the touchy feely things and seeing as how Juliet’s first welcome back hug was from the vampire, well, it made her giddy on the inside. The relationship between the two was strictly platonic but a part of Juliet felt like she owed Kaly something. For, not to long ago, the vampire had actually saved the blond’s life when she sliced open her hand on a broken bottle while attempting to take out the trash. The cut was life threatening but thanks to Kaly’s ability to heal mortal wounds the bombshell was still around to tap her way into the hearts of many.

“I won’t have it!” She exclaimed, holding up her hand, extending her pointer finger, and waving it back and forth. “I won’t have ya talking about yourself like that, hun.” She cooed playfully at the vampire as Kaly talked about being a washed up maiden. The vampire was beautiful. Absolutely stunning in the eyes of the mortal and, paired with a kick a** personality, well she had won over Juliet’s heart long time ago. “Your just as fine now as ya were years ago!” Juliet spoke, moving over and wrapping her arm playfully around the vampire’s waist before pulling her in closer for another embrace.

Yeah, she had noticed the awkward silence between Kaly and Boss man but she did well, for once, to keep quiet on the matter. Juliet had her assumptions about the two bumping pretties but, alas, it wasn’t any of her business. Honestly, it was a relief seeing someone get some in this place. Gods know Juliet wasn’t getting any. She would sigh about that one later but, for now, she turned her deep and dark brown eyes back to the vampire who was holding out flowers to her. “A burden?” She asked, chuckling lightly and showing her pearly whites under her red painted lips. “Hell, I don’t even get this on the first date!” She informed the two, gently taking the flowers into her own hands before leaning closely and placing a non-smeared kiss along the vampire’s cheek. “Ya spoil me, love!” She cooed playfully before she bounced off, releasing the vampire from the embrace, and moved to tap her heels away from the two, gathering the largest beer mug she could find. She then began to fill it with water to the appropriate point before arranging the flowers in the mug. Juliet leaned over and inhaled their sweet scent before carrying them back over towards the two, where she lowered the mug onto the side of the bar, allowing for space for any possible beverages she may need to make, before glancing up at Tiger. “Why don’t ya buy Kaly roses, Boss man?” She asked, that infamous smirk of hers riding her lips as she spoke.

Newbie Regular

The Storm Tiger

User Image
Well that would be a nice gesture for the lovable vampire but the manner in which Park seemed to smirk said that he wasn't going to go that far for Kaly. "That's a good way of getting my on the couch with Jinx you know." Now the spiderwoman wasn't the jealous type but the Korean wasn't going to take chances. In fact he was sure his little disappearing act already had him the doghouse. Going away for 'business' and not calling but a scant couple of times tended to sour relationships. In his defense reception in the middle of the Sahara Desert was not the best and he was too busy being with merchandise and desert bandits trying to kidnap him. Excuses excuses.

"Still I should get my co-owner something..." Park murmured as he glanced over at the vampire waif and smiled. A nice bloodwine err bloodwyne... whatever it was called, for the daughter of the night to gingerly sip on was in called for. As for Park the cosmopolitan man was busy grabbing for a pitcher and pouring Heineken to the brim before picking the massive drink up and taking a chug that left him with foam covering his lips before he licked it way.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User ImageҞαℓץρsσ ☆
A soft melody lightens the long shadows of the dark, vacant tavern. The song is orchestral, but not dramatic. It reminds Kalypso of cool spring days filled with youth and smiles; the feeling of the warm sun on her peachy flesh, a gentle breeze in her charcoal locks, cold grass between her bare toes--things that she may never be able to experience again. It seems as if immortals live their entire lives stuck in bittersweet nostalgia. But alas, she must try to find pleasure in the simple things, such as the lovely glass of red wine accompanying her at the bar where she sits on a stool, leaning her skeletal form gracefully over the worn wood. Her chin is propped up on the palm of her left hand as her other casually sways with the music. A quiet hum reverberates in her throat, her eyes half-lidded. Every now and again, she glances up at the front door. And upon being disappointed by her perpetual loneliness, she sighs and returns to getting lost in the tune of the phonograph. Kaly reaches out her bony hand to pick up her glass and sips from it slowly. Her lipstick stains the rim of the glass, the colour almost a dead match to the hue of her wine. She smiles at the sight and returns to daydreaming to the sound of violins and cellos.

bickz_'s Senpai

Taken Seeker

bickz_

((Buttz!))

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

V_B0MBER
((Buttz!))

User Image
              EDWIN WTF WHY DO YOU HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT

User Image

Quick Reply