Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

And there it went. The clear glass bottle's edge against each of the shot glasses. One after the other, filling all three to the line, she couldn't help but to keep her hand steady as a hint of naughty, perhaps mischievous, giggles escaped through her sealed lips. The steadiest of hands always took years of practice. "I never thought of myself as cupid, lovie." She paused, re-capping the tequila, and moving each shot glass in front of it's intended patron. "Ya might want to think of me as your personal little devil. Just chillin' on your shoulder and pushin' ya to do the worst of things." She cooed playfully while extending her neck slightly and flashing him a teasing smile.

"A toast!" She called out as she lifted her glass. It was normally this time that Tempy showed up, joined her with the toast, made fun of her attempts, then challenged her to a drinking match where he would get her drunk, carry her passed out a** up the stairs, and tuck her into bed. The edge of her smile reflect her feelings towards her missing brother, falling slightly, before she recovered and continued. "To life. To living. And to the things that always get us in trouble!" She laughed, glancing between the two and remembering. "Oh yeah! Cupid!" She held her glass even higher. "True love, amazing sex, and great memories!" She laughed before tilting her head back and downing the shot like a true champ. Like a bar tender.

Wearing:We be Unicornin' Man
Theme song:Broken…simply broken.
O.O.C:
I'm asking her what she wants to do at the moment.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
((It's no biggie either way. She will have to make an appearance at some point to get Park in touch with her father.))

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
"Shouldn't I be the one asking questions?" Kelly replied as they both fell back to their usual small talk. "You've been out on the sea I presume? Hope you were not raiding ships. Pirates have a bad reputation around these parts." He was half teasing and half serious in his remark. "I'm doing what I do. I get to sit around on an old office chair and stare at rows of television monitors now." And he got to do it while wearing a suit too. "Career path wise. I'm moving up the chain in this security outfit." And that sounded as boring as it was. "Better than being shot at I reckon." And like the cowboy that lived somewhere in him Kelly took his shot of tequila in one swing. "Ugh." But his face couldn't hide the little endearment he held for its taste.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
The vampire had always admired the talents of Juliet in how she handled and served booze.

"To the latter," Tig chimed in, joining in the toast and downing her shot in one go as they both had. The feline could not toast to being alive for it was a short lived experience in which she sat somewhere in between. Her attention turned back to Callahan. Tig was a pirate before she had met him and she would continue on after he had gone. Though she preferred looming in bars and marauding islands rather than taking out the cannons on the open ocean. The fuzz didn't scare her.

"Is it?" She questioned his new occupation with a lifted brow. Seems like a bullet would be better than become some drooling suit behind a desk, killing brain cells to the buzz of an electric screen. Then again, easy money. "I missed my ship. There was treasure calling and I did need to lay low," She explained her travels and outlandish attire. This brought up a thought. "I should take you sailing sometime." She mentioned, realizing he probably knew nothing about that side of her.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Juliet lowered the shot glass, resting it on top of the fine bar, before she glanced up to gage the other's reaction to the drink. It was smooth, perhaps one of the smoothest, which is why it was always her and Tempy's favorite. Feeling the elephant in the room, herself, and how serious this conversation was now getting, she thought it best to take her leave. "Well, been nice drinkin' with ya loves!" She cooed playfully. In truth, she pretty much adored all that were a part of this small family. Juliet retrieved the glasses, setting all three of them back in front of herself before she popped the familiar cork and refilled all three glasses. "Just in case ya want another! Ya know, cupid and all!" She cooed lightly, sending a wink back into Kelly's direction.

Once the glasses were filled completely, she placed the wooden cork back into the bottle and grasped it firmly within her long and slender fingers. her other hand, the free one, lifted the shot glass and downed another. "I'll be in the kitchen if anyone needs me. And, if ya see my brother, tell him I'm waiting for him and my dinner!" She giggled softly, tossing her shoulderes upwards in the ray of joy she gathered from her own joke, before heading off towards the kitchen, bottle in tow. Once there, and once the door shut behind her, she hopped up onto the counter and leaned up against the wall. Her black high heels crossed over one another while her fingers removed the cork and eager and red painted lips moved to match the escape of the strong liqour that was easily comparable to water. Another swig and the lowering of the bottle left her looking to the kitchen door for her brother to enter.

O.O.C:
I think Rose is quitting so I might have Juliet move on...I'm still waiting for her confirmation of such.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageIt was not her brother who entered. Instead a ghost from her recent past.

The red haired, freckled woman crept in, opening the door just enough to poke her head in and scan the room with dreamy blue eyes. Vivian was looking for Mr. Park, sent by her father to fetch him as his secretary had been unable to reach him. Funny, Vivian always thought it would have been the other way around. Slipping in and feeling confident in not being noticed she was about to make her way through the bar and up the stairs when she stopped dead in her tracks.

There on the counter rested Juliet, the prettiest blonde she had ever seen or kissed. It took all her effort not to let out a frail squeak of shock. "I.. er... Hello." She stammered, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. V was dressed sharp, in a black and white suit made by some high end designer and equally luxurious heels, making her feel even more uncomfortable encountering her old love interest.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
"No but I get paid for doing nothing." Twas a statement that didn't seem to be the type to come out of the wolf's mouth. Which was why he zoned in to the woman's hints of whatever she was doing so they could move over from the revelation that Kelly was living it up, hah, no he was bored. ]"I loved that." Kelly remarked as he nodded at Juliet and waved goodbye. "I'm not much of a sailor though. I prefer land than open water but if you really want to know jumping out of perfectly working airplanes is what i really like." He had to get his adrenaline from somewhere. "The big empty sky is where I would live if I could."

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
"I could always find a way to turn you into a bird," She teased, a way to fulfill his dream. There surely was some sort of trinket, scroll, or mage for hire out there that would do the job.

Ironic that Tig's biggest fear called to her so and though not afraid, she would never finding herself longing for the embrace of the open sky as Kelly did. She picked up the glass and down another shot, letting the warmth fill her though her exterior remained icy cold. The long summer days were over and now the brisk nights threatened snow. The feline stuck her hands in her pockets now, relaxing into the stool. "Find anyone interesting in my absence?" She asked him already assuming the answer was no but bracing herself to be surprised.

Her tone was not a jealous one. After all, they were nothing more than a flash in the pan and she could hardly expect him to be chaste after her disappearance.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Fearing another night spent alone, and without her brother, Juliet did the best next thing; she drank. Chug after chug, moment after moment, she spent her time taking shots from the bottle. At times, to make up for the ones that he was behind, she even took her brother's shots along with her own. A low sigh escaped through her slightly parted and red painted lips as she leaned back, against the tiled wall behind her, and glanced up. The ceiling always caught her off guard. Never did she assume it was the same as the rest of the room but it still grabbed at her attention when she realized it was different. "This night can't get any better. One for ya, Tempy!" She sounded as she took another chug of the bottle. Shot after shot left this playful blond with only half a bottle left.

AS she swallowed, she heard the door into the kitchen open and was quick to respond. "About time, bro! Where the hell is my dinner? I'm thinking salmon tonight!" She called out, slipping down off the counter just in time to glance up and see Vivian, her ex-girl friend, standing in the door way. Juliet froze, for a moment, before she started laughing. Her elft hand rose and rested flatly against her forehead. "Whoa! This bottle!" She moved her attention from the assumed illusion in front of her and stared at the bottle in hand. "Ya creepin' little b*****d!" She teased lightly, cooing as she spoke to the inanimate object before glancing back towards the red head in front of her.

She was still there. Juliet turned, placed the bottle along the counter top, and walked over to V. She was sharply dressed, looking amazing as she normally did, with those amazing eyes staring back at her darker ones. Stopping in front of the other, wearing her own ensemble of black, a snug black cocktail dress and a pair of tall black heels, Juliet extended a single pointing finger, and poked the woman in front of her. Feeling the solidity of the true V in front of her caused her eyes to widen before she began to giggle again. Slightly drunk? Perhaps. "No! Ya left....there was a man." She spoke, in what appeared to be partial riddles. "But it's really ya!" She cooed out in that naturally playful and sensual tone. Juliet took a step back and shook her head, her left hand returning to her forehead, as she spoke. "Hey back..." She ended, hoping the other would make sense of this for her.

O.O.C:

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
A bird? He hoped it was a cool bird like a raptor. Being a pelican seemed lame even if he could fly and swim. Well that actually didn't sound too bad know that he thought of it... "Did you?" Kelly asked as he settled his eyes on the feline to see her response. What did she want to hear? A yes? He did see a courier but that was just a rebound. Ironically enough for the two of them. "I won't be jealous." He was lying. But as petty as he might be if worse came to worse he still would look at the tigress before filling his own shot glass and allowing the burn to rush down his body.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageVivian was somewhat thankful to catch Juliet in this state rather than a sober one, otherwise she would surely get it for sure. She blushed as she was poked, feeling put on the spot an embarrassed for being caught like this. "It's not what you think." She said, turning her sweet face into a sad one.

Yes there had been a man, but V was simply used as a pawn in one of her fathers schemes. She had been unknowingly used as bait and had been able to get away before it had gone too far. Though she was unsure how much it would mean she whispered a simple, "I missed you," to the drunken blonde.

User Image
"You didn't answer me." She told him, narrowing her eyes a little bit. Surprisingly enough Tig had been as faithful as a worshiper of Artemis, letting no man have her. It was hard enough for a woman to earn the respect of a crew of men, and nearly impossible if she was a harlot.

She knew he would be jealous just as she would be, though she'd never tell him. Her pride wouldn't allow it.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
"I met this woman but we never did anything aside from kiss." They were too hung up on what ifs and maybes to dupe the other into casual sex. "Swear on my mother." A hand instinctively pressed the pendant he wore underneath his shirts at all times. "I was trying to get over you to be honest. But I decided to concentrate on the good things. Would it sound pathetic if I said I'm glad to just of have known you?" The man's persona cracked for a second and it showed as he tried to hide any emotions that crept out of his face with the shot glass and two quick gulps of the tequila that were already making everything seem out of wonk.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

The blond crossed her arms, scuffed at the red head, and moved to lean against something that was a few inches farther to her left then what she originally calculated. Luckily, she was use to such mis-calculations and still managed to make it to her intended destination. "Not what I think?" She asked, quirking a dark brow at the stunning woman in front of her. Juliet caught her eyes lowering over her ex-girlfriends frame, an action she inwardly cursed, before she glanced around for the infamous coffee maker that Tempy always had around her. She needed to sober up and fast. She couldn't have this talk with her ex, feeling like she currently was, with all the desires in the world ushering her into a more sensual and darker place; her bed.

Juliet leaned forward and took off to the right, gathering coffee grounds and a filter before placing them correctly into the spot of the coffee maker just as Tempy had long ago showed her to do. Closing the lid, and hitting the switch, it began to add hot water into the top and started to run through the grounds. Glancing back and over her own shoulder, she noticed Vivian's sad look and the disappearance of the previous blush that had occurred.

Juliet was many things but a cruel person she was not. Not unless someone messed with her brother. She leaned back on her heel, twirl around, and walked back to Vivian where she cupped the other's chin within the gentle cradle of her fingers while her thumb caressed the side of her lower jaw. "V...ya know I hate to see ya sad, hun." She whispered, shaking her head and sighing lightly. She had previously heard V's statement, how she missed the blond, but she wasn't so ready to dwell into the true feelings of her own heart just yet, or forgive the other fully. "So, did ya wanna talk about what happened? Why ya disappeared so long?" She inquired as her fingers fell away from the other's delicate features and moved to grasp the handle of the coffee pot. Her free hand removed two coffee cups and filled both with appropriate amounts of the thick and dark liquid. She sipped on her own while taking the other to Vivian.

O.O.C:

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageHer hand instinctively moved to help the other but dropped upon noticing she could handle herself.

"It was a set up by my father. He tried to kiss me but I swear nothing else happened." She elaborated on what had occurred with the sleazy gentleman her father had sent her to persuade. As her chin was lifted by the more dominant female, she stared into her dark orbs with her own bright blue ones. V could feel her body heat rising further than that which is considered normal, and took in a long breath to calm herself. Now would not be the best time to reveal her ability to burst into flames.

She took the warm mug thankfully and blew on the brew before taking a short sip. "The job I thought I landed wasn't what I was expecting so when my father offered me a place in his company I took it for the time being. I didn't expect to have to leave.." Her apologetic voice trailed off, as she truly did not know how to express how sorry she was.

User Image
The vampire nodded solemnly and took the bottle, filling her glass once more and taking the shot before answering. "I'm glad too Callahan." She said, unable to utter his first name as the wave of annoyance washed over her. Normally she would take the time to root out who and hunt the poor girl down, but his momentary show of vulnerability was the closure she needed.

Her tail swished before settling down and limply hanging off the side of her stool. A flick of the ear signaled her to refill the glass once more, even though the effects of the tequila were apparent to her. Her core tingled with a familiar warmth that would slowly thaw her frozen exterior. "Did it work?" She asked him, a smirk tugging at the left side of her lips. Tig was of course referring to kissing another.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
So she was jealous as any sane woman might of been. "You're not going to try and find her so you can push her in front of a train are you?" The way Kelly said it might of stirred a greater grin from the feline if he wasn't half serious. "You know you're on a league of your own Tig." The man's hand wavered over his empty shot glass but to his better judgement moved away and onto his lap. "But if you want we can test it out." The two of them were mature enough to know that a kiss was just a kiss if they could believe hard enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff