Welcome to Gaia! ::

bickz_'s Senpai

Taken Seeker

bickz_

(( Don't as why. Ask why you haven't been around any mo'. : [ ))

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

V_B0MBER
(( Don't as why. Ask why you haven't been around any mo'. : [ ))

User Image
              i've been busy being an adult ;u;
              and on that note, i've been filling out job application bcus i fkn hate fast food (((,:

User Image

bickz_'s Senpai

Taken Seeker

bickz_

User Image
              i've been busy being an adult ;u;
              and on that note, i've been filling out job application bcus i fkn hate fast food (((,:

User Image

(( :[ Hopefully you find something better. Remember to pillage Arby's before you leave tho. ))

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

V_B0MBER
(( :[ Hopefully you find something better. Remember to pillage Arby's before you leave tho. ))

User Image
              dude get on to roleplay with me sometime. it doesnt have to be park. i kinda wanna come back with jez or even freja or idk i wanna roleplaaayyyy (((,:

User Image

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
(( I wouldn't mind rping too...should we just open up the ol' tavern and play that or do something else? I miss Jez ^^!!!))
The front door's bell chimed lightly just as a gust of wine emerged from the entrance to the first available seat at the bar. Sitting there was a woman. Long blond hair that covered her backside and playfully thrown over her shoulders, porcelain features that were paled in nature when compared to that of a mortal, and eyes that managed to stop many in their tracks. They were violet. A curse and a blessing at the same time. They were beautiful, and while many liked them, she loathed them. They were given to her by her maker, her belated Husband, and they reminded her of how he no longer existed. She often refused to speak of her eyes and often found herself losing interest in conversations inquire about them.

A long and thin finger tapped it's mimicking long nail against the bar's top. So far, the place appeared empty and it made her wonder if anyone was about. "Hello?" She called out in a voice matching that of her kind. A succubus, perhaps? But that would have been to tempting. "Anyone here?" She followed, the emptiness of the bar, and the faint echoing of her voice, caused her to smile slightly and expose the tips of her fangs.

She playfully lowered her hands to trace along the rim of her short and red dress. It was fitting, but not so much that it would restrict her movements should she need to get herself out of a bind, and lovely in all the same fashion. Golden trim traced the dress, and it's short sleeves, and illuminated the contrast against her own pale skin. Both appeared to shine. Her fingers returned to the bar's top as she turned her head to the left, the right, then back to the left, while glancing around the establishment.

bickz_'s Senpai

Taken Seeker

Thomas Hakim

|Athena Global Officer|

He worked for the fourth largest security services company in the world. In minutes the private army could send a QRF from orbit to any locale it wanted. It's air force was the envy of any tinpot despot and it's navy the bane of pirates. It made Thomas Hakim very, very happy to know he was under a lifetime contract with Athena Global. He kept on soldiering and they'd keep on paying. And best of all he was being set up in their Asia headquarters. Some city-state that rivaled Singapore and those other places where you ended up thrown in jail for spitting on pristine sidewalks but could run over a domestic maid and get off scot-free if you knew the right people.

Thomas opened the door and shut it immediately to avoid the bell heralding his entrance but still it chimed. Ring. Ring. His dark brown eyes looked at the sole body inside. A lovely woman in red. Immediately the thought of leaving the seemingly abandoned spot left his mind and he quickly sauntered up to her. Sitting down to her right before turning to look at her ever just so. "Excuse do you work here?"

The silence engulfed her and, at the same time, left her feeling even more alone then she had been for a while. She was, once again, alone. A soft sigh escaped her lips, diminishing the previous smile she once held, as she felt her body slump a bit. She had thoughts of going around the bar, seeing as how it was empty, and helping herself but she protested against the idea in fear that it would leave her banned from the newly discovered spot or in more trouble then that.

The sound of the bell going off caused her to peer over her shoulder towards the sound. A man, a tall dark and handsome man wearing a form fitting gray suite, caught her eyes. Immediately, she turned back to face the front, acting as though his prescence didn't concern her, and pretended to go over the choices of alcohol that was presented to her.

She could hear it, every step he took, nearing her until he took the seat to her right. Had she a beating heart it would have jumped out of her chest. Her attempt in playing it cool was spoiled by his words alone. His voice was something that managed to lift her in a way that she had missed from her old Sire. Gently, she shook her head as she spoke, not daring to make eye contact with the man. "No." She began, her voice naturally seductive and mysterious at the same time. " Though I've been asking if anyone was around. It looks as though we are on our own." She informed the man, still refusing to make eye contact with him.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User ImageҞαℓץρsσ ☆
As if on cue, an ethereal creature suddenly appears from the kitchen doors behind the bar counter. The doors barely make a sound and her footsteps are a mere whisper on the rickety floorboards, adding to the enigma that is this woman. She has an ecstatic look on her face, and if she were human her cheeks would certainly be flush. Instead, her golden eyes shimmer in the pale lighting of the tavern as she strolls up to the counter where the two patrons have miraculously appeared. Her movements are fluid and animated, which is quite the contrast to her skeletal form made up entirely of sharp angles. A wide grin splits her crimson lips, sharp incisors catching the light in a somehow nonthreatening way. A moment more of silence passes--maybe her trying to let her appearance sink in--before she finally utters some words.

"My apologies, my lovelies. I walked into the back for a mere moment and the Lord granted me the gift of your presences." Any normal being would find Kalypso's greeting downright bizarre; she tends to forget how intimidating she can come off to strangers. "If you could find it in your kind hearts to forgive me for being absent, I would be more than happy to serve you both," she finishes with a slight tip of her head. Her voice is somehow musical and husky at the same time, as if her entire being is made of contrasts.

As Kalypso awaits their responses, she takes a moment to finally look them over. A pale blonde with piercing violet eyes and an alluring air to her, and a dark man in sophisticated garb with an authoritative vibe about him. How fitting that there seem to be even more stark contrasts about. The raven-haired vampire smiles to herself, thinking how her and Park probably appear just as strangely sitting next to each other as these two do. The thought of her dear friend strikes her undead heart with a sort of sorrow and guilt. Maybe she should try to contact him again...But of course, not now. Park is surely still alive, so he can wait for Kaly's correspondence.

i was looking for a вrєαȶң of ℓιғє..
a little ȶσυcң of ңєαѵєɳℓy ℓιɢңȶ ..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bickz_'s Senpai

Taken Seeker

Thomas Hakim

|Athena Global Officer|

A purr to end of of the woman's sentence would of seemed natural to the djinn. There was something in her voice, it made him take her in, more so as she kept her eyes diverted of his leering eyes. "Well aren't we lucky." He said with his baritone voice in the most drawn out way he could. Almost as if he was savoring the way his own words felt on his tongue. His dark eyes noted the golden eyed woman who appeared from out a door as if on cue. Certainly from her supernatural nature she might of even sensed their presences or heard their footsteps the second they hit the old wooden floor that seemed as bright as the polished brass of the bar. "No apologies miss. I'd like a nice white Russian please and whatever the lovely lady would please for herself." The djinn turned to look at the blonde and waited for the moment their eyes met before smiling.
A light tilt of her long blond hair caressed her shoulders as she contemplated on the man's voiced opinion. Luck as the two of them were to be alone in such a place did not, immediately, come off as being lucky for her. She had problems. A lot of baggage and she planned on keeping it just as secretive as her own true intents. A sudden gasp escaped her lips as another vampire suddenly appeared in front of them. Though cool, to being perceived, as the female was, there was something about her that led her to be confusing the the newly transformed vampire that now sat on the other side of the bar.

She had mentioned a lord. Something of a holy nature that Rei did not believe in, nor trust, during most of her life. She started out living her life as a slave, only to be captured by a vampiric prince. She was made to fall in love with him, and that she did, before being turned herself into the princess of a castle that had fallen. All baggage that she had carried with her and still held deep within her psyche.

"Yes, hello." She spoke, her tone lower in volume than what it was before as she removed her eyes from the man that set next to her. She was still uncertain about him but, nonetheless, something about him had captivated her in the same sense. Her deep lavender hued eyes turned towards the other vampire, seemingly knowing through similar traits, as she spoke. "A- Blood wine, please." She offered, her tone naturally seductive and polite as she spoke. The last thing she wished to do was to offend the bar tender within her presence. There were rules. Never offend your wait staff or your bartender. She planned on doing neither.

Rei lightly traced the golden accents on her red short dress with her fingertips as she awaited the response. Naturally, she could have asked for a mere mortal to suck upon but she was raised, at least taught thus far, that sipping on blood packs and blood wine,k would be more beneficial in hiding who and what she was. Though she often failed in doing so. It was easy to tell what she was. Hell, with being such a newly transformed individual she often didn't know how to act nor how to hide what she was but damn did she try.
User Image

How long had she been gone? Days? Months? Weeks? ...years? Did it matter?

All track of time had been lost on the spiderling and even though it was odd to be back she couldn't say she wasn't excited, and no amount of time gone would change that. The Black Hound had weirdly enough just always been home, no matter what phase of her life she was on.

Standing across the street, Jynx leaned languidly against a crumbling brick wall, her figure strengthened by her ballet practice and her every move gentle and soft, mimicking the light walk of her eight legged form. Having been displeased with the clumsiness of her bipedal body, the creature had sought the greatest ballet instructors, studied under martial arts and done everything possible to grant her the control she needed to turn a baby-deer walk into a dance with every shuffle. Now returned from her ventures, her hard work showed in each dainty step.

Yet, despite her training, she abandoned the nice clothing Parks had bought her and tonight found her in a black crop top showing off the silver stud in her navel. A pair of suspenders hitched onto a pair of small denim shorts and her shoulders were draped in a blue and gold plaid. Bare legs ended in a pair of scuffed up Chucks.

From the corner of her mouth she disposed of a burning f** and then stepped off the curb, barely checking the street before making it to the Hound, and nudging the door open her elbow.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User ImageҞαℓץρsσ ☆
Kaly is more than pleased to find that neither of the newcomers seem to hold any animosity towards her for not greeting them upon their first steps into her bar. There was a time there where she thought she would be alone forever more...she quickly brushes off the depressing thought as she smiles at the two strangers before her. The vampire takes note of the odd tension in the room -- a mixture of sexual arousal and wariness. She has to hold back a small chuckle at the atmosphere these two have created as she listens to their orders. The man is first to lay down his request (something simple and almost predictable). Kaly turns her warm gold gaze to the pale blonde, and grins knowingly at her order. Of course, she could sense the freshly immortal air about the woman, but it's considered rude among vampire to openly acknowledge their brethren.

"Your wish is my command," Kaly teases with a small dip of her head before she whips around. With her back to the patrons, she prepares their drinks with lightning grace and skill. The raven-haired woman glances over her shoulder, never spilling a drop. "You two may call me Kalypso, by the way. And I happen to be the owner of this fine place," she informs them, tangible pride in her tone. She turns back to their drinks, grasps one in each hand and turns on her heel to face them once more. Before the blonde, she places a pristine wine glass filled with fresh and warm A- blood, and in front of the other, an ornate rocks glass almost spilling over with cream. "Enjoy."

Just as she leans forward on the counter, Kaly hears footsteps and then the distinct ringing of the bell on the front door. Gold orbs dart to the entrance just in time to spot a familiar blue head and immediately widen in shock. The vampire stands upright and blinks, making sure that her eyes aren't deceiving her. Somehow, Jynx doesn't seem like Jynx, but it is unmistakably the little spiderling. Kaly is so filled with shock, having thought Jynx had gone off somewhere with Park or even worse, they had split and she was never to return. The immortal is unable to say anything, so she just stands there staring for a moment.

"Welcome back," Kaly manages to utter, her voice very weak compared to earlier. It's hard to catch the vampire off-guard, but instances like this sure throw her off.

i was looking for a вrєαȶң of ℓιғє..
a little ȶσυcң of ңєαѵєɳℓy ℓιɢңȶ ..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bickz_'s Senpai

Taken Seeker

Thomas Hakim

|Athena Global Officer|

He added two and two and made the realization that no human was inside the tavern. Even the newcomer who came in later was something else. Still he seemed happy to fill his time taking in the blonde. "Nice to meet you I'm Thomas." He announced more to the woman seated beside him than the raven-haired vampire making their drinks. When she came back with his drink he was quick to add, "I'll open up a tab if you may." And then looked over to his quarry and her blood wine. He could smell the sanguine mixed in with the wine and felt the need to drink his White Russian. It was not that the djinn found the drink unappealing but rather he needed a tiny bit of dutch courage before he made his move on the blonde who allured him so. "That smells divine." He told the blonde as he turned to face her, his drink still in hand and a smile on his lips.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image
              (( ooc; cries a little bit (゜´Д`゜) ))

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items