Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageShe chuckled, bringing forth spindly fingers to veil pink lips.

Unlike the other, Vivian wore little aside from mascara and powder. There was a naturalness to her freckled features. "Of course. What time are you off?" The musician said this as she looked at her ever faithful watch and then back to Juliet. V was far more curious then she would let on. Butterflies threatened to fly right out of her mouth and so she kept a tight lipped smile.

"I don't mind being your guinea pig. Just no mango please." She said this in reference to fruity drinks, revealing a distaste she had. The redhead wanted to broaden her horizons. This woman seemed like she had all the right ideas to do just that. Vivian felt like she was on cloud nine. Ambiguous reverberations of her mother's realism floated in the back of her mind.

Newbie Regular

S e u n g - Y u n || P a r k
Co-owner of the Black Hound
The storm tiger

User Image
Privacy wasn't really something that going outside would bring under normal circumstances. But as soon as Park opened the door and stepped into the cobblestone street Haley who was in tow would see that Old Town even in the early morning was alive with people coming and going from here and there. "I always thought of opening a cafe, having some tables on the street and naming it something foreign." The man said before dropping the idle banter. Turning to face the blonde the man crossed his arms and gave the slightest of tilts to his head.

The inquisitive look was followed by a question. "You're running from someone aren't you?" Park asked as he explained himself. " I say because you're not the first and you surely won't be the last being who comes in here looking to escape something. I frankly like to think of myself as providing more than good food, drink and room which is why I'd like to know if I could help you in your predicament."

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
ӈɑʀζϵɣ ȘmɩϮћ
...Trying to bend the truth
Lying my way from you...

User Image

The idle chit-chat went over her head as she focused on the people outside. There were quite a few, none within ear shot, but still. It made her nervous. Just because someone wasn't in earshot now, didn't mean that wouldn't be the case in a moment or two. All it takes was one word to be uttered and everything she tried to escape would be in vain. She would be right back where she was.

Idle-y she rubbed her wrists and arms. Unconsciously trying to rub the old marks off her body. "True." she spoke softly, blue eyes darting from Park to the passerby. "I bet you've seen a plethora of people in and out of here, trying to escape.. well any and everything." she didn't add herself to that list. Not wanting to confide in the man.

Though it was true, he hit the nail right on the head. That doesn't mean she has to acknowledge it. She leaned her back against the side of the building. Her arms were wedged between her body and the wall. Harley pondered her problem for a moment before gazing back at him, "What makes you so sure you could help, or need it?" she asked.

Harley paused for a moment before adding "...why should I trust you?" under her breath.

...Remembering condescending talk of who I ought to be
Remembering listening to all of that and this again,
So I pretend up a person who was fittin' in
And now you think this person is really me...

Threads: Comfy Cozy
'Tude: happee~

Newbie Regular

The storm tiger

User Image
"You don't." He didn't expect her to trust him, he did after did discover her not so secret and then prodded to the point of having the blonde withdraw. But today was a new day and things were far from the "teasing" of the night before. "But you don't need to trust me. I'm a businessman." He said with pride in his voice as a pickup truck sped by, men dressed in paramilitary attire in the bed of the vehicle. "Who's interest spans several areas." Another truck with heavily armed men passed by and this time the Korean stopped to watch them. "One of these interests has made me associates with the Old Town Overwatch." To which he pointed to by waving at the third and final car passing through the cobblestone street.

"They're the local law enforcement in Old Town and I can tell you that some of them like moonlight as vigilantes who called themselves the Black Badge." Park said as his arms uncrossed and used his right hand to pat where a police badge would be on his chest. "They got the name for taping over their badge ID before they went and eliminated social ills as they put it. Now you might be asking why I'm telling you all this." Well anyone would really, the man had gone on a total tangent. "I pay them to keep any unwanted things away from my business. In return I do get to call in favors." Park hinted.

"No one ******** with Black Hound." He explicitly stated. "And the same can be said of those under it's protection. Of course just because you're a patron doesn't mean you get the umbrella of security." Park wagged his finger. "Oh no, I never give out free lunches." To use an American idiom. "What I'm saying is that for a small additional fee I can have your stay in this fine part of town become much more comfortable and relaxing." Peace of mind was a wonderful thing to have after all.

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
ӈɑʀζϵɣ ȘmɩϮћ
Lying my way from you...

User Image

Harley stayed silent as he spoke, watching as the vehicles drove by, but not really paying attention. Her mind was on his words. She was deciphering them of course; deciding if he could be trusted or not. His words sounded logical. Having a mutual relationships with law-type people. The whole 'scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours' type of thing.

And here was Park, basically saying the same thing. I'll help you, if you help me. And by help, he meant money. Which is something she was lacking. Sure, she had that credit card that she used the prior night. The one in her maiden name; the one that only she knew about. Plastic money was still money after-all. But without having a steady job to pay it off, it would be stupid to misuse it.

It was tempting though, to sign away her worries and fears. Pay a bit more. Hell, maybe she could find a job in this part of town to pay off any debt she might run into. The thought of freedom brought light back into her face. She could do whatever she wanted. She could wear what she wanted, do what she wanted. s**t, she could gain 50 pounds and not give a flying s**t. The fact that she would have control on her life.. she didn't want it to slip through her fingers.

"...There's a part of me that wants to do this." she started, speaking slowly. "That says 'sure thing! where do I sign' but I feel.." she paused. "The last time I relied on someone.. well I don't want to see history repeat itself." she admitted. What would happen if she trusted him with this, and then he just holds her down like everyone else? How could she get away from someone who could get ******** cops on her a**?

"I need a way out from this if I do this." she said suddenly. Her eyes turned sharp as she gazed at him. "If I feel like this situation isn't best for me." she paused placing her left hand over her chest. Her wedding band, caught the light once again, and she felt the urge to throw it into the street. "Then I need to remove myself with little to no strings attached." Harley's voice came out bold and strong, but inside she was terrified. "I need to be able to walk away from this without a scratch. Can you give me that?"

'Tude: happee~

Newbie Regular

The storm tiger

User Image
__Haley ate the businessman's words up hook, line, and sinker. Yet she still had apprehension towards his offer, much less than he had initially expected though."Of course Miss Haley." Park said without a second thought as he waved for her to follow him as he began to walk. "My offer will be non-binding. Both of us can pull out if we feel the need to." The man said as soon as the blonde walked beside him. "I may be out of my league in offering this to a total stranger really." Such was the risk of biting of more than you can chew.
__A death squad for hire wasn't really much if Haley turned out to be a runaway princess marked for death or some savior of the world being chased by the forces of chaos. "But as I reiterate you do seem to need a little umbrella to keep you safe. " The man asked as he came to a stop and turned to look at the woman. The subtle emotions that his stoic face wished to express currently had a questioning look on. "At least for a while no?"

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Ah the freckles. They were a natural turn on for Juliet. She adored the dots that beckoned her to trace over. Moving from one to another with the caress of fingertips or the movement of her lips along the other’s skin. Her smile grew slightly as her arousal rose. She quickly pushed it back once she was delivered a question. “Later on tonight. Around the same time as last night.” She gestured. Her brown eyes remained on the other, lowering only as Swan glanced down at her own watch. “No mangos. You have my word, lovely Swan.” She commented. Her eyes trailed off, watching as her boss took blonde with dreads outside. Kudos to him. It was surely a good catch. But this one, the beautiful woman in front of her, had her with a deeper connection. She would never admit to it, or show it, but Juliet was taken by the unknown with this one. Normally, it was beauty, bust, or a**, of which Vivian had all, but there was something else Juliet couldn’t explain that drew her to the Swan.

“My dear. Never compare yourself to a pig or any sort. If anything, you’re my divine palette.”
She retorted as she pressed closer towards the other. “Is it too early for wine?” She inquired, her fingertips caressing down the side of the other’s arm before she took a step back and moved towards her position behind the bar. Her eyes never left Vivian’s as she walked backwards, fetching a wine glass, and teasingly moving it back and forth while holding it up in mid-air. As if to persuade her that it’s never too early for wine.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C:

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image"I suppose I could stick around.." She made an excuse, taking a seat in front of her cute blonde bartender.

She liked the way she openly flirted, the caress leaving tingles on her skin. It was so opposite to her own meek nature, it was like jumping into a cold ocean. "It is too early, but how can I resist you?" her tone kept the statement flat, but the little narrowing at the corner of her round eyes gave her away. V folded her hands on the counter top and tapped her foot as she sat perfectly straight.

Fleeting thoughts of home came to her. The musicians mind never stopped thinking, reminiscing, fantasizing. She missed her cat. None if it showed on her placid, smiling face.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

“You suppose?” She questioned teasingly as she moved to lower the once mid-aired wine glass back onto the bar’s surface. Stepping back, Juliet turned to fetch the same bottle she had poured from last night. The white wine, sweet, Moscato, was kept in a wine chiller in the back. Her heels tapped lightly as she walked to retrieve such a bottle. She was on her way back when she popped the cork, leaving the sweet aroma to seep forth as she walked into the scented cloud. “Delicious.” She commented, moving the bottle to lower, tilting it’s neck, as the white liquid seeped forth from the bottle, and into the previously placed glass, she pushed it forth to the stunning red head in front of her.

“Be beloved, Swan. How you appease me with such compliments.” She smiled, winking at the other, after hearing that Vivian was having a hard time resisting her. Oh, the things she had in store for this one. This stunning and perfect beauty in front of her. Juliet walked to the side, pouring herself a glass of orange juice, and moving it to the other side of the bar, taking a seat next to Swan, where she moved to the side, taking the other’s stool and lightly pulling it towards her. “And, how is it?” She gestured at first. “Not the wine, but the attempt to resist?” She commented, smiling more so with those red painted lips as she spoke.

O.O.C:

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image It truly was a nice bottle and Vivian was pleased that she would let her have another glass.

Before the glass could meet fingers her stool was slid towards Juliet. She blinked and blushed, and laughed, a little nervous. She was horrid at this. Zut! she thought to herself. She fell back onto what she knew, being honest and upfront. "Look, I like you, and you clearly like me.." That sweet voice trailed off. Really what do you say after that.

Now Miss Swan felt quite dumb. She bit her lip and and furrowed her brows. Blue eyes staying on Juliet.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

“Whoa!” She spoke, leaning closer to the other as she continued to speak. “You like me?” She stated, the way she worded the comment, the tone she used, was cocky, yet surprised at the same time. She nodded once, rising from the stool, and glancing to the front door. Boss Man was still busy with his own prize which left her free. Juliet reached forth, taking the wine glass into her own hand while reaching for Swan’s other hand with her free hand. “Come on.” She began, glancing over her shoulder while leading the other out of the bar area. “Just follow me.” She encouraged, leading the two of them to the stairs. It would take them a few moments to climb the stairs, leaving Juliet all the time to recall the facial expressions Vivian had just given her. She was so cute, so shy, and it pulled at Juliet in a way that many couldn’t even dream to come close to.

“This way.” She spoke up, her hands lightly against the other, her fingers entwined with Vivian’s, until they paused at Juliet’s room. She eased her hand out of the others while slipping her fingertips into her tight pocket and retrieving a key. Holding such to the knob, unlocking it, and pushing it forth, brought the sight of her room. Nothing spectacular but it would do. Juliet held the door open for Vivian while she lowered her hand along the other’s back, guiding her into the room. Juliet moved, closing the door behind her, and moving to sit Vivian along her bed. Lightly, she took the glass of wine and placed it along her night stand, out of the way.

Turning, Juliet grabbed the rather large box from her dressed and, in sliding it along the length of the bed, directly to the side of Vivian, she lowered it and gestured for the other to open the box. She easily brought the same glass of wine Vivian had been drinking from and placed it to her lips, sneaking a small sip for herself. It was sweet, not bad, but it was something she didn’t prefer. Surely, she would have to start bringing a drink for herself during times like these. “Go on, open it, dear Swan.” She encouraged again. Though the box was huge, her eyes remained on Vivian the whole time. As soon as the top was removed, a stunning and new keyboard presented itself. It was your simple black and white pattern. She waited until Vivian removed it from the box, taking it all in, before she spoke. “Naturally, I had to get something a bit smaller than a full size piano. However, if it bothers you think of how it’s going to make me feel seeing as how I volunteered to be on top of the very piano you would be playing. Those keys are going to be quite uncomfortable.” She mentioned, her lips pressing into a larger smile.

O.O.C:

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageShe felt almost relieved that it wasn't pressed much further and she was allowed to live down that moment right then.

She was easily pulled along, the whole time hoping her palms had not become sweaty in her nervousness. She smoothed her pink dress and sat on the bed stiff as a board, light as a feather. Her ankles were crossed in a lady like way. A redheaded little doll. Her heart fluttered and she was handed a gift. She was reluctant, not used to such gracious actions.

"You shouldn't have." She said, blue eyes all a glow. She opened the present, and smiled, looking back to Juliet. "Thank you." She meant it. It was a nice gift. "It's will be easier for me to teach you on this." She chimed. Her grin shifted just a little, a little fire showing through. "My piano comes later." How cryptic that normally soft voice could sound.

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
ӈɑʀζϵɣ ȘmɩϮћ
Lying my way from you...

User Image

Was she really about to trust a total stranger to help her? To protect her from everything out there?

...This was way to similar to what happened and what keeps happening in her life. She has to put her foot down eventually, right?

"....I.. need more than an umbrella, but yes." she followed him silently, not knowing where she was going. But moving, as if she was in a trance. She stopped once he did, but didn't meet his eyes for a moment. With a soft sigh she turned towards him and nodded. "For a while. I-" she paused, glancing around.

"I'm trying to escape someone... well some people." she paused for a moment and considered what she said. "Waitwaitwait." she comically flailed her hands before her. "There's not like.. a hit on me or anything! I'm not a wanted woman like that!" Pausing once again, she gazed up at Park's eyes.

"I would love for this not to get out like.. I need what I'm about to confide into you, to stay between us.. can you do that?" If not, she would just say she needed protection, simple as that. In honesty, she felt embarrassed, stupid and silly. But she had to trust someone.. right?

'Tude: ********
{{ OOC: SORRY! Work has been ridiculous lately }}

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Juliet’s brown eyes moved from the box, after it was slid next to her beloved Swan, and stood back. Taking a moment to lean against the dresser the very box just left, as she waited for Vivian to open it. Long and slender legs extended outwards, trapped in skinny black jeans, as the black heels only extended the look of how lithe and tall she really was. The black tank top resting against her flat stomach and brown orbs remained on the other. There was something about this one that seemed to drag her in, that lured her like a hungry predator longing for the right prey, waiting days upon weeks for it, just to have a sample. Her red painted lips slid into a lustful smile as the other was thanking her for the gift. She nodded.

“I’m glad you like it.” She stated, remaining where she was. It took everything in her to not make a move that could possibly tarnish the memory of the keyboard. No, she would wait. This moment was different, special. “Perhaps it would be easier for you.” She spoke, laughing lightly, as she stepped forth and traced a single red painted finger nail along the multitude of keys. “I tried looking for a smaller one, one without so many damn keys, but the sales person assured me that THIS was the normal number of keys.” She spoke, showing a weakness while shaking her head. “You have your work cut out for you, Swan.” She commented, still shaking her playful and bouncing blond curls. A dark brow lifted at the other’s comment. Though cryptic, she adored it. It was the first time she had said anything of such to Juliet and it made the woman’s lust only grow. “Now something tells me I would be better at playing your piano then this one.” She jested, winking lightly as she did while leaning forth off the dresser.

She walked around the bed, taking a seat next to the other, before speaking. “I just didn’t think it was far. For you to have such a talent and not be able to express it.” She commented, shrugging lightly as she did as if it was no big deal. Truth was, she adored the arts, of every kind, and if that meant she had to step in for this woman to participate in such, then she would bend over backwards to make certain Vivian had the things she needed to express herself with. It was different for Juliet. Her passion and talent was in bar tending. She was a mixologist and she did it well. She had hobbies, sure, who didn’t? Still, the majority of those were embracing another, that closeness, what she could do under private circumstances. She pushed herself to shake her head, ridding herself of such thoughts. “Did you want a few moments alone to play? I Have to get back to the bar.” She mentioned, leaning in and kissing the other on the cheek. She would trust Vivian in her room, around the few things she had there. She still needed a day off to fetch her things from her home but that would have to wait.

O.O.C:

Newbie Regular

The storm tiger

User Image
Park said nothing until her hysterics were over and she asked for his trust. For someone who he in time would discover had been used by men time and time again Haley sure was an easy victim. Or was pawn a better word? Eh, the man didn't need to think about it. "Cross my heart." The man said as he locked his gaze with the woman's. "You can confide in me, it's part of my job as a crappy bartender after all." He joked, hoping it would ease the tension.

Whatever she told Park wouldn't immediately make the man respond. Instead he uncrossed his arms and continued to walk. By the time he spoke, the duo had been walking for a few minutes through the part of Old Town that was distinctively modeled after the former architecture of the former rulers. It was as if someone had taken bits and pieces of building of the various eras in British history and dropped them wherever in Old Town. "So do you want to pawn your ring or shall I have to take your hand?" Park asked as he came to a stop after turning two corners. By then the two had entered a small alley.

SuckMyAfrodisiac

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces