Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

As she neared him he smiled a bit at her question before looking into her crimson eye's, He spoke softly and kindly to her before stumbling into a stance.

"Asota...is that you?"

Marcus asked in a soft tone, He seemed to be drunk and extremely tired. He awaited her response or actions before acting on his own, Marcus had spent years possibly looking for her and now that she was here he was very much happy. Asota was his friend even though they fought a bit it was all in fun games, Even if the fights looked like they were actually trying to kill each other.

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Asota's eye dilated only for a moment as she realized the dirty smell that was vague under the smell of blood and booze was indeed, dirty dog. A s**t eating grin spread across her lips and she threw her hands behind her head then, tipped her chin up to the sky and let out a demented laugh. This laugh continued for an extended period of time before she looked back at Marcus. Shaking her head from side to side, nostalgia taking over her demeanor only for a moment. Once the images of their tussles and bloody fights had come and gone her hands moved back down to her side.

" Well, well, well. If it is not the dirty dog that got away from my cat and mouse game. Heh, well in this case cat and dog game? Yet you regard me with such warmth in your tone!!! FOOL! hahahahahahaha. "

With little to no time in between when she had finished her laughing her tails spread apart and turned back into the nine. That fanned out behind her like a peacock before they all began to whip with immense agitation behind her. Her eye narrowed again and with no stance or notice her padded feet moved with lightning speed in his direction.

With in a second she was behind Marcus she leapt into the air and moved her face in close behind his right ear. Her nose brushing against his black and red hair, while her mouth parted and whispered into his ear.

" Catch me if you can. "

She landed back on the ground, once her pads hit the ground she took another leap backwards. Then she spun around on the balls of her heels and took off down the streets. A meniacle (sp?) laugh fallowing behind her, while her tails moved behind her to help with her balance. She was heading straight towards the establishment that she had intended on going to in the fist place.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Marcus turned quickly once she whispered and lunged for her, Indeed she was fast but so was he and it wouldn't be long before he started getting up on her heel's. Year's of training and running had to be the worst thing he endured but it all paid off in the end, His speed was just as good if not better than Asota's. He narrowed his eye's and remembered the tail's, If he wasn't careful he would end up impaled by them once again. Marcus grew his claws which were coated in a crimson color coat of nail polish, This wasn't the normal type of polish for nails it held poison in it.

"Asota!!! I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!"

Marcus grinned evilly at her and prepared to pounce on the cat.

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

The felines black ears moved back and honed in on the fact that he was catching up to her and rather quickly. She grinned as she her eye did a quick scout of the near by buildings. She was running out of road to run on and it was all leading up to a large wooden door. Letting out another laugh she slowed her pace for only a second before she buckled her knees slightly and leaped into the air. Her hands outstretched and aiming for a near by window sill. Her finger tips latched on, and she let the momentum from her jump, and the extra weight of her tails flip her into the air.

While doing the back flip her eye locked onto the mutt as he approached her. Back arched all the way back and head tucked towards her toes, if one was watching they would see the playful smile spread wide across her sleek face. Opening her right hand her nails grew into small silver needles. With a quick flick of her wrist they went sailing threw the air and headed towards him. Though they were a tad bit off, more or less aimed in the area he would be in once they hit. For that was key with all throwing object. Propelling her body to the right she was aiming to land on the roof of the building. Though she was a bit off and instead had to catch hold of an outcrop. Once there she scampered up the building using the fact that it was a tad bit older and had small foot holds.

Once upon the roof she made quick work of running to the other side and jumping down, hoping the needles had slowed Marcus down enough for her to be lost from site for the moment. She jumped down into an alleyway that was a dead end, but harbored the trash bin for the establishment. She curled her lip up as she ran by, the smell was normally something she fancied but since the sweet smell of fresh blood lingered in her nostrils she found it foul and of human waste. Her hand wrapped around the bell around her neck to muffle the sound as the ball clamored around inside. Her demonic blood was pumping with excitement and she could hardly control herself.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Upon seeing the needles flying towards him he grinned and stepped it up a bit in speed, He lunged forward using his back leg's for the boost he darted past them within inches of his hair's. Marcus continued to chase following her, He leaped onto the roof tops with her keeping the chase entertaining by throwing a few needles himself towards her. Marcus of course missed when she jumped down from the roof tops and into a dead end, He stood atop watching carefully and soon followed after her on the tops of the building. Her time was soon to come to an end as they neared the establishment she was originally heading for.

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Asota rolled her eye as she quickly cut the corner to the establishment and made a bee line for the door. Her ears turned forward as she heard his foot steps above her. She wondered why he had stayed on the roof instead of keeping up his persuite. Although she was not warranting an answer by any means. Her pink tongue moved from her mouth and rested on her lips slightly, mimicking a dog who was worn out. Slowly her tails began to wrap around each other one by one until there was only the one tail that swished threw the air behind her.

Quickly her hand stretched out and seized hold of the door handle. With a quick shove of her body weight into the door she opened it and managed to take one step inside the threshold. Her crimson eye darted around the inside to see who all was around there. The feline smelled that a demon was present somewhere and she may want to tread carefully. Though, she was never one to really play by the rules. The bell around her neck rang out {jingle, jingle, jingle}, while her heart pounded in her chest.

" Well, well. " her voice sounded that of a child again finding something her parents had hidden from her.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Marcus saw her run into the establishment and grinned widely before taking a massive leap from the roof top he was on and soon aimed for Asota's frame to tackle her to the ground, He was a hunter and a damned good one at that. If succeeded he would stare into her eye's with his own and a smile on his face, If failed he would skid on his hands and feet with his nails digging into the flooring to slow him down to a halt before hitting anything if he was lucky.

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

The feline rouges ears twitched at the sound of the air above her giving way to a mass. She had almost forgotten about the hot persuite with the dog, for her ambitions were now set on the drink she had wanted to obtain from the get go after her little fiasco in the alleyway. She turned her head up and saw that it was too late to respond. His body was pressing against her small frame in no time flat. Punny situation indeed. For that is what she was, laying flat on her back. The door frame pressing into her back fiercely. She winced with pain as she felt a small jolt serge throughout her lower spine. Anything else she would be unphased to, but this one really hurt.

With his force she also felt her head soaring backward. With little time to react to the whole even that was unraveling she heard the crack and ringing sing out in her ears. Her crimson eye's color faded back to is hateful empty grey tone. She looked contently into the eye of Marcus before she felt herself get woozy. The bell around her neck stopped ringing out loudly and lulled itself until it was no more. At the same time Asota's grey eye rolled back into her head and it was lights out.

((( Ugh, I have got to go. I have left my friend waiting for so long.... sad ))))

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
ӈɑʀζϵɣ ȘɱɩϮћ
...Trying to bend the truth
Lying my way from you...

User Image

"I think.. I'll just find my room and freshen up a bit." she spoke abruptly. She gave Mr. Park a smile as she gathered her things. "I just need to think about the past few days." she rambled. All the while trying to shove her hoodie into her bag. "I'll be back down in a second." smiling, she finally gave up on shoving her hoodie and slung it it over her shoulder.

With that she headed in the same direction as the disable girl did prior. Not wanting to linger too long. Too much happening around her.

...Remembering condescending talk of who I ought to be
Remembering listening to all of that and this again,
So I pretend up a person who was fittin' in
And now you think this person is really me...

Threads: Colourful~
'Tude: Scared

{{ ooc: work schedule being weird, taking her out until i can find time to RP. Proabably tomorrow or the day after }}

Newbie Regular

((Planning on a new day starting on the next page. Fair warning to wrap things up.))

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
The Dog Demon picked up the Feline and sighed softly, He had finally caught his prey and wanted to take her home with him.

"Finally you submit to me heh."

Marcus then poofed in a puff of smoke with the feline.

((I think I will leave...no interactions with newcomers...not what me and my friend here expected...Hope you guys have fun!!!!))

Newbie Regular

((NDG: That's because no one's posted yet... Rather we don't post a lot.
All: I've been busy with finals happening next week so excuse the absence. I'll be on today by the by.))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
A small chuckle came from the red painted and parting lips as she was left with the imagery of a delicate pallet on this beauty in front of her. Easily, she could see it. A beautiful woman, just as Vivian was, sipping on wine. It was elegant, beautiful, and oh such a turn on. Juliet reminded herself to breath deeply before she continued. Logic engulfing her mind. Just because she was interested in this woman in front of her she still has to weigh the consequences of losing her job, or getting kicked out of the establishment. However, if anything did happened, she could already tell that it would be beautiful, amazing in every way, and, perhaps, oh so worth it. Still, there was one thing Juliet would never believe in and that was love. The need for companionship was always there, hell she was human after all, but the desire that had been growing for this one, not because of her beauty, but because of the depth she had within her soul, the bit about her wish to have a song published, outliving her, was truly beautiful.

"Your pallet, my dear Swan, cannot be any more perfect." She mentioned, assured that Juliet could handle the rough stuff and this Swan could handle the delicate and elegant sort of drinks. "Leave the hard stuff to me, beautiful." She mentioned, winking lightly. Her soft lips parted as she smiled,another chuckle surpassing her lips. "My dear, I'm more of an on top kind of girl. Surely, you mean to see me 'on top' of your piano?" She chimed, teasing the other lightly as she leaned forth, staring more so into the other's eyes. Testing her newly found boldness.

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
{{ i think ill wait for the new page, just cuz ;D }}

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageThey were like yin and yang, almost.

Juliet had been exposed to the world, knew the in's and out's of the bar scene, flirtation. V was sheltered most of her life and truly loved for nothing more than academic achievement, rehearsals, and 'doing the right thing'. Maybe she only felt that way because she had known no different. Things were changing and it set a fire in her unlike that of her powers.

Interest flushed her cheeks again. "That might be bit uncomfortable, but I"m sure it could work out." It was an honest statement. She wasn't so good at this kind of talk but put her best foot forward. She liked Miss Smith, that much was clear. As the blonde leaned she could get a whiff of sweet jasmine perfume and parchment. Vivian looked at her watch again. With reluctance she looked back tot he blonde and said, "It seems I must be off. It was lovely talking with you. " With that she fished in her bag for one of her cards and slipped it to the girl. "I;m sure you'll see more of me." With that alluring smiled she left, wishing she could stay longer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff