Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageAfter some scales, and a few personal pieces, Vivian's eagerness to spend time with the bartender could wait no more. She turned off the keyboard with a reminiscent smile.

Though a very good girl, V could not help a desire to poke around ever so lightly. Juliet had a lovely makeup collection which only made sense with her normally flawless appearance. This arose two thoughts in Miss Swan's head. These things in mind she exited the room, shutting the door softly behind her. It was hard to tread softly in heels, but she managed as she brought herself back down the stairs. "Hello Mr. Park." She greeted him simply and moved past as he made his way up.

The pianist came to a room with her crush coaxing the very sullen looking co-owner. V looked concerned and walked over. "Everything alright?" Such a generic human question, but i such a sweet voice.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ҟαℓץρsσ ☆
Kalypso isn't sure how it happened, but a bottle of vodka appears in her hand before she can even blink. Surprised, she arches her shapely brows and looks at the bottle for a bit. Grinning giddily, the woman slurs her words to form something that sounds like a thank you. Without hesitation, she repeats her steps from earlier and downs a large portion of the bottle. Satisfied for the moment, the vampyre places the vodka on the counter and looks about the room with hazy eyes. The golden luster in her gaze has just about dimmed to nothing for the evening. That is, until a pair of warm lips are felt upon her bony cheek. The softness of the flesh awakens Kalypso from her stupor just enough so she can look up at her bartender with a toothy grin.

"You are such a doll, J-Ju . . . jewels." Exhaustion and alcohol begin to take reign over the vampyre once more and her joyful features fall a bit as does her head. Gradually, her dark waves reach the counter and splay out like tentacles. Nothing like a typical night with a drunk undead woman -- except, this isn't exactly the norm for the tavern's co-owner. On any other lycanthrope-free night, Kalypso would be wooing customers and laughing carelessly and being an overall decent hostess. But not tonight, and poor Juliet just had to see her boss at her worst before her best. Oh how distraught the vampyre will be once she sobers up.

"i shouldn't have to נυsȶιғץ what ι ɗσ..
i shouldn't have to ρrσѵє anything to ץσυ .."

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

“No, not at all, Boss.” She explained, answering Mr. Park with the appropriate title since he was a bit touchy on the ‘Tyger’ nickname. Perhaps now just wasn’t a good time to mess with the one in charge of supplying the paycheck. Juliet’s hand lightly rubbed the back of Kally’s top, soothing the other who was just too damn adorable when completely smashed. “No, Boss lady, you’re a doll!” She teased lightly, her tone friendly and sincere. “I’m going to grab us another bottle, love.” She spoke, leaving the vampire at her stool while walking about the bar and going to fetch another worthy amount to drink.

Upon re-circling the bar, Vivian showed up. Brightening Juliet’s night and the smile that grew along her red lips would show that. Juliet put the bottle down along the bar before moving over to Vivian. “Evening, my Swan.” She began, looking back at the co-owner of the bar then back to V to explain. “Something about a friend of the bosses coming to visit. A lycanthrope. Boss man asked me to drink with her, watch her tonight. Would you mind joining us? I can get you a bottle of wine?” She offered, her dark eyes simply in bliss as she stared at the beauty in front of her. The clad of leather only had one crush and she had just finished playing along the keyboard she bought her.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C:

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageVivian Swan smiled and nodded with recognition.

As her smile faded from her lips and tilted her head gently, a new glow in those blue eyes. Lost for a moment she was brought back by the offer of wine. "No thank you. I think tonight, I'd like to be adventurous." Her ears registered the comment as foreign in her voice, but V figured this was right up Juliet's alley. After all, they had made a deal.

The freckled redhead moved over to the counter and leaned up against it. "Let's start with something sweet?" She asked this kindly, always craving sugar and candy. With a fast metabolism, it hardly effected her.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

A light chuckle escaped from the red painted lips as dark brown eyes stared into those stunning blue ones as desirable lips moved, forming the word ‘adventurous’. Yes, this blond haired bombshell was known for being adventurous but to have someone so will, so stunning, and the very person that pull at her interest, near her agreeing to such was just an added bonus and a pleasure. “My dear Swan.” She offered, walking back to the bar and taking her seat behind it. Her extended hand gesturing to the side where Juliet now stood. A deal was a deal and tonight, it was her turn to impress.

“So you want to be adventurous and try something sweet?” She cooed softly, turning and grabbing several bottles, juices, and mixing devices. She made haste to collect different size glasses before filling each with ice and lining them up along the counter. There was two to each set of the rocks glass, the martini glasses, and just a normal cocktail glass.

“What kind of sweet were you craving? Fruity sweet or chocolate sweet, my dear Swan?” She inquired, tilting her head just lightly and allowing her blond curls to express her current state of playfulness that she tried to keep under wraps while in front of Vivian. In truth, this had been the only woman who made Juliet second guess her coolness even if she never allowed the illusion to falter.

O.O.C:

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageThe girl sat at a stool now, delicately in the powder pink dress she wore.

Vivian had a habit of smiling with her eyes in a way, and it came out as she watched endearingly. The lovely Juliet made it look like clockwork. It might be the same thing the bartender saw as Miss Swan's hands glided over keys. Now a question was posed and she pondered. Both sounded so good. Not to be selfish she made herself choose. "Chocolate sounds wonderful." Her voice soft as she hoped she wasn't blushing.

Why did this woman have to make her so nervous? It was enjoyable all the same. It was V's turn to be playful now. "I bet you do this to all the pretty girls." For once, her words came out with directed ease. A little spark of confidence.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Juliet paused, locking eyes with the other, while playfully leaning forth on the bar with her elbows locked securely in place. The full length of her legs moved to cross in front of the other as she waited on Vivian. Longing to hear her voice, even if it came out in a single word describing her latest craving. “Chocolate it is then.” She cooed back lightly, lifting up off the bar before turning and grabbing at the vodka, top shelf for only the best for the woman in front of her. The dark chocolate liqueur and, setting all those to the side, she moved to the fridge and removed the half and half cream and ice.

A part of her wanted to learn flare but knew now was not the time to show off imperfect skills. She carefully mixed all the ingredients into a solid metal shaker. Giving it a few shakes with one hand, and reaching for a clear bottle that held the chocolate syrup, she took the clear bottle and drizzled it artistically along the bottom of martini glass before taking the metal shaker and, in removing the top, she filled the martini glass to the top with a lighter shade of brown liquid then the thick syrup.

“My dear Swan. I’ve flirted with plenty of girls but I rarely take them on dates or go out late at night to purchase gifts for them. No, I save such behavior for a beautiful woman.” She sounded back, her lips pressed into a seductive smile as her bottom lip found it’s way in between her perfect and white teeth. Slowly, she released the lip and slid the martini forth. Juliet lightly turned back, taking the mixing device and tilted it against her lips to test her work. So rich, so chocolaty, and it was perfect just as her work was meant to be. Even as she took the sip she couldn’t take her eyes off the woman in front of her.

Juliet lowered the device she drank from before turning towards Vivian and, in light of the subject and partially because she couldn't help herself, she continued the conversation. "My dear, do you normally spend time alone in a woman's room?" She cooed teasing the other back in her light hearted voice, filled with both a playful and flirting tone.

O.O.C:

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageMiss Swan was quite impressed. She had no taste for alcohol and as Juliet had seen, was easy to get drunk. Cheap date.

V grinned as Juliet mixed the ingredients. She couldn't say her eyes stayed just on the blonde's face. How could she not look? Just for a moment. A blush did brighten her cheeks after the word 'beautiful' replaced 'pretty'. "Thank you." Her manners hardly faltering. Miss swan gave thanks for the compliment and the drink, and eagerly took a sip, delicate fingers around the stem of the glass. It was delicious, and much better than she had expected. Usually turning her nose up to even the smell of hard liquor, it was a pleasant surprise.

"This is delicious." She complimented before taking another sip. The glass came down as Juliet teased. Vivian's blue eyes moved to the counter and back up to those wonderful brown ones. "No. I just get lost when I play. It's a very lovely gift." Sincerity at it's finest.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Juliet leaned forth again, grabbing at the half way full vodka bottle that the vampire had been chugging before she passed out. Smiling, and making a mental note to put this one to bed before she left for the night, Juliet took the bottle of vodka and removed the cap, tilting it against her lip and taking her own shot before smiling back at Vivian. “I’m glad you liked it, love. Made it special just for ya, love!” She cooed lightly, lowering the bottle of vodka while turning and smiling at the sleeping vampire who just recently passed out.

“I’ll take care of her when I shut down for the night.” She informed Vivian. Her lithe frame leaned back slightly as she crossed her arms over her chest. Her smile played lightly along her delicate features as she spoke. “Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are when you get lost in playing?” She asked, recalling how serene Vivian appeared as soon as her finger tips touched the portable keyboard
O.O.C:

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageThe vodka was like water to the bartender and it left V enamored for a moment.

She took another few sips, gradually finishing off the drink. Her own eyes meandered to the sleeping vampire. She was a little weary of supernaturals, but not afraid. Besides, the co-owner was quite subdued. A finger found it's way to the end of her pony tail and began twisting and fiddling. A mindless, unbreakable habit.

"No, no one. I don't often play private shows," She mentioned this with emphasis on the end. Juliet was lucky. For Vivian to play so comfortably in front of someone was a real treat and a statement of her feelings. Something pulled at her to open up around Ms. Smith.

Newbie Regular

S e u n g - Y u n || P a r k
Co-owner of the Black Hound
The storm tiger

User Image
Descending back down from the second floor came Park with a smile on his face. Whatever chat he'd had with his old pal Mr. werewolf seemed to have lightened his mood some. "Good news everyone, tomorrow we will have Mr. Kelly Callahan as our new head of security. Not that we need it but as my grandfather use to say, better to have and never need than to need and not have it. Having given the announcement the man passed by the two lovebirds, his now passed out co-owner and over to behind the bar where he immediately ducked down and vanished as his hands went opening cabinets and such.

"Finally." He exclaimed as his hand grabbed a hold of what he wanted a sold block of wood shaped into a dartboard. The heavy thing was placed on the counter to give Park a few second of rest before he turned to lugging the thing back around the counter and onto an empty spot in a wall. Without care to the small audience he had the man secured the dartboard and then walked backwards until he had enough distance. At which point his hand moved to his back. "Anyone care to play?" His words came soon after a throwing knife had been withdrawn. "No?" Oh well. Park shrugged and proceeded to throw the sharp weapon into the board.

A few minutes ago
"Where did you get this stuff?" Park asked as he wiped the white leftover from his nose. Coke wasn't exactly his vice, but he couldn't say no to a free hit of the quality stuff. More over when was a test as all drug related matters where with the lycan.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ϩσғιנα ☽
The shadows of the alley easily hide a dark-clad figure sneaking between the building. Where light does pervade the darkness, the silhouette gracefully slinks around it. The people loitering about in the alley don't even notice the figure until it stops outside of a tavern. The hood of the cloak angles upward to read the sign of the Black Hound. A moment of contemplation passes before the person enters just as fluidly as she walked down the street. The only noise she makes is when the door creaks as she pulls it open effortlessly.

Inside, the figure pulls her hood down and pushes her cloak behind her shoulders to reveal herself a Dunmer. Her dark features are set in a permanent scowl as she peers about the room through milky eyes that match her thin locks. One would assume that her leather armour would be difficult to move in without making a sound -- not to mention the daggers and small pouches on her waist --, but she manages it with ease. The intimidating elf navigates herself through the tavern without hesitation or fumble and seats herself at the bar away from the other customers. The grey-skinned woman's slitted eyes land on the unconscious vampyre sprawled on the counter and she frowns in disgust. Such animals. She turns her eyes to the choice of alcohol behind the counter and quickly decides upon her pick. Now, Sofija awaits to be tended to as she taps rough fingers on the counter.

"only a mind ғяєє of ιɱρєɗιɱєɳts is capable of..
grasping the cңασȶιc вєαυȶץ of the ωσяℓɗ.."

Newbie Regular

S e u n g - Y u n || P a r k
Co-owner of the Black Hound
The storm tiger

User Image
Being so late in the night Park's confusion to the door creaking open was rather normal. Nighttime in Old Town wasn't safe for strangers. The daylight that kept the murky underworld well underground gave way to a darker side of the area. It was the sort of time when once a while people ended up dead, sirens wailed in the night and the report of gunfire echoed in cordoned off cobblestone streets. "Welcome to the Black Hound." The man said rather loudly as his hands were busy pulling the stuck knife from the dartboard. With a hard tug the blade was free and Park found himself losing taking a few steps backwards. A childish laugh would've been the appropriate response had he really been off his rocker.

Instead the man turned around to look at his newest customer who he guessed he would have to service. His co-owner was out and his bartender would be happy to know that her boss wasn't going to interrupt her time with her 'friend'. "What would it be tonight?" The man asked the elf clad in black. Quite peculiar looking but the Black Hound always did gave people that seemed to come out of a fantasy novel rather often. Now, on closer inspection she didn't seem to be the naive, young adventurer. The few seconds her milky orbs meet the brown eyes of Park the two could fainly notice that there was more to each other.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
[[ Tempted to bring in my main but I dont wanna be a third wheel. ninja ]]

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ϩσғιנα ☽
The clumsy movements of the man by the dartboard draws Sofija's attention and she turns her head to watch him. He seems a bit off, but otherwise someone to look out for. His dark eyes and formal attire tell her that he has his hands in some business -- more than likely of the foul kind. This thought perks the elf's interest, but she knows she can't get involved in much else right now. Her last assignment got kind of messy and it's all just a matter of time before wanted posters with "GREY-SKIN SCUM" written in red letters get passed around. Until then, the silver-haired woman would prefer to just lie low and relax with a mug of ale. Assassins are told to never let their guard down, and she never does, even when intoxicated.

As the man speaks to her, Sofija meets his eyes after looking him over analytically. She never lets up that steely gaze as she nods and says in a smooth voice, "Your finest ale." She doesn't bother to specify a type -- she never does. It's not like they'd have any from her homeland in Morrowind.

"only a mind ғяєє of ιɱρєɗιɱєɳts is capable of..
grasping the cңασȶιc вєαυȶץ of the ωσяℓɗ.."

{[ ooc: oh no, jump right in! no one is stopping you C: ]}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas