Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
As the glass reached the bar, Jorildyn lifted it to press the rim to his lips. He drank a fourth of it in a few gulps, taking it away to catch a quick breath. He set the glass down and smiled, shaking his head. "No m'lady, you have done me a kindness. Thank you." The elf said graciously as he took her next question in. He would choose to answer carefully, as to not give himself away. "I am from a place where my people live in peace. It's called the Krystal kingdom. I left there in search for something. M'lady." If she was curious enough to ask, he would of course be kind enough to tell. He picked the glass up for a sip, setting it back down. "It is a beautiful place."
Kat decided that she would sit across from him, pulling the chair out, she gracefully seated herself. "Krystal kingdom, huh?" There were many places in Gaia that she didn't know about, many kings, queens, princes, princesses that were unknown. One thing was for certain though, he was out of his element here. "The other horses I heard, are those your guards?" She knew she heard more, "And, if I may be so bold, what race are you?" She was genuinely interested to know.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Jorildyn nodded as she made sure she heard him right, obviously having never heard of it. The reason for that was probably because the place wasn't anywhere in the land of Gaia. A smirk played on the edge of his lips as she had taken notice of his traveling company. The elf shrugged and nodded. "More like servants m'lady. I protect them more than they me. I am an elf. A white elf to be more specific, a very rare race of elf." He lifted his hands to show her the marks which traveled from his chin all across the rest of him. "I am also an air elemental." After he finished giving away to much information, he took another sip of the wonderful light green liquid. "How about yourself, m'lady? You appear to be much more intersting than myself." Trying to change the subject. There wasn't much more except what he was after, and the fact that his race had been hunted since his birth. In fact, there were only a few white elves left and their marks gave them away.
((I am really sorry. I need to run for now. I should be around later. I'll quote you so you'll know. ;3

Thanks for the RP! Come back any time!))

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(That's ok. I have to go as well. Can we just continue when we get back?)
'Repairs are almost done Miss Kat!'

Sounds of filing could be heard from the other room as the woman stopped briefly to examine her nails. They seemed sharp enough, her ruby red eyes lifted to the front door. The blonde haired punk rocker lifted herself from the seat and began to wander into the winter night. Large pillars of light almost blinded her as she wandered around the side of the porch.

"Well at least you're done for the evening, right?" She cocked her head to the side, looking rather unamused like normal.

"Yeah, we are, just need to focus on the water lines, what not."

"Great, thanks."

What a fresh coat of paint can do to a place, really.

She signed off on a couple papers and patted the man on the back, "Good work Rob, love the decor!"

Suddenly the lights went dim, she was satisfied with the darkness for now. Nothing but the newly replaced fire lamps to illuminate her pathway. As she made her way back to the steps, she ran her fingers across the newly sanded wood. This place was really coming together, she was a proud owner.

There was a reason she hadn't left in weeks, her baby was getting a make over. Can't exactly let a bunch of idiots rummage all over the place. s**t, if Dreamer caught them in her room, the things she would do to them. It almost made the vampire shudder a little. 'That would suck.'

For a moment she decided to take a step back and review her new place.

Large stairs lead up to the newly replaced french front doors. A new wooden sign was placed up on the side of the floor, iron lettering plastered over it, as well as it's border. The porch had new tables and cushioned outdoor couches. Some of the places had small fire pits, while dimly lit glass lamps drooped over posts to light a pathway.

Satisfied with that she wandered back up the steps and into the tavern. Seemed she kept the same comfy atmosphere as before. The bar's wood had been re-sanded and repainted, there was no way she was getting rid of that old treasure. Along the sides of the walls she had managed to go through all of her photo albums, she wanted new guests to see the history of this old place. Wooden floors were cleaned of dried blood and dirt. Chairs were refurbished and new decor was setting in. The rooms however were not all the way done, they were still working on those. It seemed Kat had managed to put all of Dreamer and Kaji's things in her room for now. It was the least she could do.

She sighed a little, another night alone was just not going to settle well with her.

She started to wonder what the girls were up to.

Before she could think any further, she knew she needed a good book to sink her teeth into.

However, before even that! She needed a drink!

Feeling a little full of herself for coming up with such an amazing idea she decided to put it to action, taking out a special bottle from the criss cross shaped locked panel. "Blood and wine, what could be better."

At least she had managed to hunt lately, the poor b*****d.

Seems she got what she wanted from him, his body, blood, and soul.

After all, he said he'd sell it for her. What an idiot, she thought as she began pouring the glass.

Demonic Waffles

Was a little bit of a hike to get back to home.

For a while the demon had her head down, a long black cloak keeping her rather odd looking ears warm. The Underworld was notorious for being cold, considering it was neatly placed by a mountain. When she started to hit tall wheat looking grasses, she pulled her gloved hands down so she could feel the tips of the plant. That's how she knew she was nearing the Underworld. The sound of water was the next thing to hit her ears. A smaller sized lake was near, and it seems there was something else coming to mind, maybe Kat had finished her project? The Underworld needed a good face lift. Maybe finally her room was done!

Excitement grew within her stomach, the kind she got when looking to a lover.

Right now, home was the only thing she truly enjoyed. After all the chaos at the Halo, she decided that even if she slept on the couch tonight, at least she could get some rest. While she was home she could let go.

As she neared the tavern her cloud gray eyes lit up, it looked amazing for what they had done so far. She wasted no time, clutching her bag over her shoulders, she began running for the entrance.

Once she barged in she started to catch her breath, "H-Hey! Kat? Kat!"
Speak of the Devil. Or..rather, one of them.

Just as she was about to take a sip, she managed to spill it on her shirt as she yelped in fear. The vampire jolted back, flinging herself against the wall like a cat. The glass shattered all over the floor, her eyes growing wider until she head the voice of her tenant. As soon as she thought her heart was going to stop (Not that it hadn't already) she let her muscles relax. Slowly she let herself off the wall, seeing the cloaked woman barge into her home. "S-STAY BACK!" Quickly she looked around her, until she managed to find a fire poker. Kat quickly shuffled over and grabbed the poker, waving it around aimlessly as she covered her eyes. "Oh my god if you get any closer I swear to ******** I will stab you!"

Demonic Waffles

"Whoah, Whoah! You crazy b***h! It's me!" Dreamer held her hands out to show the little scaredy cat that it was her. Quickly she drew off the hood of her cloak revealing a pair of high black horns, midnight and ivory locks that were pulled off to the side of her shoulder. Dreamer at least managed to wear a black V-neck shirt with a black laced mid corset tonight. The demon started to laugh, "Oh my god, I would have loved to have seen you try and prod me with that! What do you think I am, a ******** ghost?" Dreamer continued to laugh before lifting her back off her shoulders. She let the heavy object thud against the floor as if she were a child leaving her things everywhere. As she took a step she head a small squeak come from under her boot. "Oops, sorry." She looked down at the small pieces of snow that were melting off her. "Ran into a bit of snow getting here. Looks like it's gonna storm again."
One of her fingers lifted from her eye, "I-uh.." Hearing Dreamer's laughter made her blush a little. "Dude ******** you! Little heathen! Tromping in here looking like a goddamned robber! Uhk! I swear!" She tossed her curly golden locks aside and closed her eyes, carefully putting the prod back. "Stupid." She huffed and whined, "Look at my shirt!" Course that thought left her when she saw the glass, "Uhg..Damn it, broke another one. That was new too." She sighed at herself before she noticed that Dreamer was looking at her feet, "You didn't.." She paused, her eyes going a little wide for a moment. Kat ran around the counter and looked at the mud the demon had tracked in. "GAH! GET OUT! GET YOUR SHOES OFF!" Now realizing it was just Dreamer she didn't hesitate to give the demon a good shove out the door. "Go clean up before you come back in here!"

Immediately she turned around and stalked to the kitchen to gather a broom and some towels.

Which, none of that took long, she began mopping up pieces and putt them in the trash. The rest, she left to the broom. She hurried to get it all up, not wanting to create any new cuts or stains to the newly remodeled bar station.

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

-Materializes.-

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion
OOC:

-Materializes.-

((*Tackles*))

Demonic Waffles

"W-Wha!" Seems she didn't have the upper-hand in that one.

Dreamer landed flat on her a** outside the door, "Ack! Hey!" Guess leaving Kat alone turned her into crazy cleaning lady, cause she wasted no time. The demon pursed her lips and did as 'mother' told her. She began to untie her boots, "Hey! While you're in there, you should get me some food!" Knowing that was going to get a stare from the Inn keeper, she chuckled a little. After the boots were placed away, Dreamer sauntered back in with her socks, almost slipping in the puddles she had managed to make herself. She clinged to the side of the bar counter and caught herself, when she looked up, she saw Kat was already changing shirts. Dreamer gluped a little and looked away, "You really shouldn't just do that in the open." The demon pulled herself up, wandering past her roommate, noting that she already had a blanket and a book on the first couch. Seemed she also made herself a nice little fire. Dreamer smiled, "Oh yeah, and a drink too." Deciding on the smaller couch across from Kat's she plopped herself down.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

((*Tackles*))

OOC:

-Is tackled.-

Hey there, I've been eyeing your posts.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion
shadow_dreamer

((*Tackles*))

OOC:

-Is tackled.-

Hey there, I've been eyeing your posts.

(( Oh yeah? I think you'll be amused by them. *Snickers* Coming up with more as I go. Unless you wanna drop in.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff