Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Stookly looked back at the man who had just entered the room. She looked him up and down. Looked to be strong. Her eyes squinted a little, studying him. Maybe stronger than her? Wouldn't be able to tell at this rate. She closed her eyes and turned her head back towards the fire, taking another sip of her water and her second drink of vodka/soda. She was already halfway through this one and would be needing a refill soon. Unfortunately, she was no where near drunk....yet. She just kept twirling the purple gemstone necklace she wore.

Stookly felt eyes on her for a moment and looked over at Dreamer. Nope? Nope. She gave a puzzled face and then slowly turned her head to look over her shoulder, catching the man's look and smile. She stared back at him. No interest in her face, just stared. "Whats up?..."

Demonic Waffles

((Sorry still life stuff. Continue if you all would like I should be getting a post in this weekend or next week. smile ))

Anxious Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[lol, no prob. I've got kids, so I know what that's like XD ]

Malevolent Muse

Conservative Lunatic

/ Bump

Curiosity grips me, as does enough time to perhaps scrape rust from these old bones.
Perhaps some life to be breathed here?

Demonic Waffles

Stookly

Dreamer looked around, since she had returned she had barely taken a look at the place herself. Thinking back to when it was functioning she smiled a little and dropped her vision back to Stookly. "This place was thriving, like much of Gaia. Usually always packed, band was always playing and dancers entertained the crowds. Fights broke out here and there, drama happened." Just to list a few things.

"Where are you from?" Dreamer questioned her, a bit of small talk never hurt any.

The demon who looked more human at the moment looked back to see a man had entered. He was appealing but held a curious air about him, much like she was used to. She nodded and smiled, "Sure thing." She was still listening to Stookly but made sure to also get this man what he wished. She noticed that he had made some eyes at Stookly, a small smirk appeared. As she rounded the bar she started on his drink and mumbled lightly to him, "You can sit next to her by the fire if you'd like?"

Conservative Lunatic

Cool is the breeze that pours onto the forest as a new spring bubbling from freshly split stone. Slow at first, this growing draft gently swallows flora until just beneath the tiniest of frozen tendrils began to sprout. A grip as light as fresh winter, carrying that tiny bite of the first muted months.

Eyes first, grey as a northern storm, settled upon the doors. A gentle coaxing of fingers veiled in muted gauze sent the door quietly open, until that subtle creak signaled his arrival. Stepping in, a pair of heavy boots, their leather masterfully crafted and toes lined in lightly brushed silver. Trousers rippling with an abundance of folds, would remind some of hakama were it not for their modern finesse were held to hip by simple black belt, bearing an ornate 'V' engraved belt buckle.

No words at first, the man merely pulled his dark granite cloak over shoulders, hiding the bandages that left not an inch of flesh to be seen from hip's hem to adam's apple. However, a face gracefully balancing between childlike curiosity and apathy turned to survey his new surroundings. Long, dark locks of ebon crashed down his ivory head with the softest curls of abandon, probably the only thing that seemed wild, untamed, and perhaps even beautiful. The soft 'click' of the door closing with help from booted heel falling as the last sound he would interrupt the establishment's dealings.

Demonic Waffles

Voluntary Insanity

The demon was busy cleaning a couple more dishes after handing the last man his drink. The click of the door alerted her to another and her cloud gray eyes moved over to view him. Thankfully it was getting a little busier in here at least. It gave her something to do while she pondered life.

"Hello! Welcome to the Underworld Bar and Inn, please." She gestured to the bar counter. "There is a rack off to the side there if you want to hang anything." That cloak was going to make it really hot in here with the fire going as well.

She finished washing more of the glasses before surveying the room and her three guests.

Conservative Lunatic

Thin was the brow that rose when the man was addressed, settling a gaze upon her that had perhaps seen a bit too much for their age, but to say traumatized would have been an overstatement. Allowing his eyes to adjust, and eventually survey her with a respective yet subtle bow, he turned to the coat racks. They were allowed a brief once over before he would almost affectionately bring part of that long cloak before his face. "I...it would probably be best to leave this upon shoulder..." Despite the room's undeniable warmth, this man's breath fell as if onto a wintery atmosphere, little clouds of fog rolling away and disappearing in the blink of an eye with every word.

Never the less, long, careful strides took him to the bar where he made sure there would be at least two stools between him and anyone else, if possible. Pouring his inspection along it's counter while he settled. "A wine, please...red. Surprise me?" Somehow, the lines between his lips nearly curled to smile, while never truly rising.

Anxious Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Stookly took utter notice to the mentioning of the seat being vacant next to her for this man. She looked over at the empty seat and blinked before returning her gaze to the man, and then to Dreamer. Still-faced as she was before, she said, "No worries, I was just getting up."
She stood from her spot, tipping over a bit and then fixing herself up straight. A small smile on her face. She joined the bar crowd. "Besides that, I was starting to run low again, might as well s-hic-stick myself where the rest of the goods are spilling from." She laughed a little, resting her chin on the bar and scootching the now empty glass towards Dreamer. "More please, when you have a moment."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff