Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Here?"

Bright green eyes looked around, she had ended up in the middle of a forest. For hours she had seen tree after tree until she was in the middle of a clearing. There was a wide open field, a lake near by, and in front of her lay a decaying building.

"You can't be serious?"

It didn't answer, instead its white hand reached out from its cloak and pointed ahead to the building. Somehow the empath didn't question what the creature demanded. Instead she continued forth until she hit the wooden steps of the Underworld. At least she had come to understand that was the building's name. After finding the sign and dusting it off a little.

"Underworld? Typical kind of vampire name, when was this place made?" As she looked back, she saw the creature was no longer there. Maybe being out in the middle of the woods with a creepy building was not the greatest idea. However, Alice found that curiosity got the best of her.
Alice had to shake her hands and arms, trying to give herself some confidence before she continued up the steps of the creepy building. It seemed as though the building had been left completely at the mercy of nature. She found herself tripping on one of the wood steps, her hands reaching out to catch themselves on the wooden door frame.

The building spoke to her, it was a rush of emotions that flew at her like a crowd trying to contact her. There were so many voices that came forward to tell their story.

The wood echoed with memories she felt she wasn't privy to. None of it made sense to her as she clenched her eyes closed to drown out the noise.

A small creek could be heard as the hinge on the door released and she was being welcomed in.

For being day light it was almost completely dark, with exception of the couple windows in the back where light touched the dusty tables.
Again she had to give herself some confidence as she almost hugged the wall wandering in.

"H-Hello?"

There was nothing to answer her back. When she found herself standing upright she took in a deep breath and stretched her fingers out. Every candle that the Underworld had laying around began to illuminate with fire light.

As it presented itself, there were white sheets covering the elegant couches. The tables had collected dust and chairs stay where their last patrons sat. When she turned her head there was a beautiful chestnut bar that stretched the length of one side of the room. Bottles of liquor had been neatly placed away. Doors to a small kitchen seemed to be in the back.

Alice looked around in awe and picked up a candle next to her, there was a white piece of paper under a glass on the bar.
Carefully she picked up the dusty paper, carefully unfolding it.

Dear whomever,

If you have found this old place, I have gone away for good. This place was my baby, my home, my sanctuary. For years I was its care taker, it has many stories within it. Dare I say it was many people's home at one point.

Its name is The Underworld.

If you have acquired it for yourself, you'll have alot of work on your hands. There are keys near the back of the kitchen, there is a silver key under the tile near the fridge. It should unlock the box of other keys that lead to the rooms upstairs. If you feel you should rest there is only one room locked.

Good luck.

-K
Alice still felt as though she was an intruder.

Outside the cloaked figure returned, a white cloak spread around the figure. It covered her face, with exception of her nose and plump lips, which stretched into an amused smirk. White strands of hair fell softly around the figure, peaking out around her bare neck. High black horns curved upward and stuck out like a sore thumb. Again her hand reached out, and then shifted upward.

Alice felt a soft breeze enter, the candles flickered around her. Bits of ash came through, which shifted into a smoke like material as it touched the tables and bar. The fledgling witch could barely breathe as she watched chairs shift into their proper place and dust swept out the door neatly.

Lights began to flicker, it seemed this place did have some kind of electricity still lingering in the lines. When fully lit, the Edison lights gave off an ambient glow to the room.

Alice's face turned again to look out the door, "Is this your way of helping? Or trapping me here?"
"You decide." The white haired figured spoke out to her.

Alice huffed, "Well what am I supposed to do?"

"What is your purpose? Your home?"

Alice knew she was right, she didn't have a home, at least not one she could really afford. This place was expansive, she could make a room for herself, perhaps others. It could at least be a profitable business if done right. Maybe weary travelers would find themselves some comfort. This place was far out of the way. Maybe on another day she would go exploring to see what was around the area.

"Suppose you're right. Will you stay?"

The demonic figure smiled,"I have elsewhere to be." It didn't disclose where, but Alice was sure it wasn't the last time she would see the figure.

Demonic Waffles

Demonic Waffles

Demonic Waffles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out