Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Child of Gehenna
((I hope I'm not interrupting anything by bringing a character in unannounced? The thread seemed a little quiet... *shrooms about*))

((Not interrupting, Kat is AFK kinda so if you are willing to wait I'm sure she'll respond eventually razz ))
((I'm not sure how long I've got, but waiting is a risk you take on Gaia. I'll be around for as long as I'm awake tonight though, that's for sure (it's only 10:40).

Kinda stupid for me to try RPing again with my schedule, but when you feel the itch... y'know?))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Child of Gehenna
((I'm not sure how long I've got, but waiting is a risk you take on Gaia. I'll be around for as long as I'm awake tonight though, that's for sure (it's only 10:40).

Kinda stupid for me to try RPing again with my schedule, but when you feel the itch... y'know?))

((Oh trust me I know <3 ))
((So what's going on in this place, fill me in? I know Kaji and Kat are sitting at what I assume is the bar talking about revamping the tavern and serving Kaji a pint of blood. Is there anything my character should notice just by barging inside the way she has?

I'll warn you though, if I get to post with her some more tonight, this character is flighty. She's been nagging at me for days to do something with her so here we are.))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Child of Gehenna
((So what's going on in this place, fill me in? I know Kaji and Kat are sitting at what I assume is the bar talking about revamping the tavern and serving Kaji a pint of blood. Is there anything my character should notice just by barging inside the way she has?

I'll warn you though, if I get to post with her some more tonight, this character is flighty. She's been nagging at me for days to do something with her so here we are.))

((-shrugs- nothing comes to mind really >.> ))
((Do you think she went to bed, maybe?))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Child of Gehenna
((Do you think she went to bed, maybe?))

((No, she's in another thread :/ ))

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

Parrrty.
Kaji Matsuda

((Ah. Well, Sunny did burst in like a frosted turkey so if you wanted to post around her it would still make sense.

As long as I don't start breaking things without the GM's permission I don't know if there'd be a problem.))

Demonic Waffles

((Gah. I am so sorry for not posting sooner. Dealing with a couple characters all at once. >_<' I'll be around.))
Child of Gehenna

“For your information, when dinosaurs existed.” Kat scoffed at Kaji.

Just then a woman burst through the door with some haughty demands. Kat blinked and looked at Kaji and then to her, “Well I have a room, food, and drink, what do you wanna start with sweet cheeks?” Kat pulled her cig back into her mouth and smirked. Poor think looked cold, “You can pretty much pick any room, three are occupied, other then that, this place is a ghost town.” Ruby eyes wandered to a wall near them with an abundance of keys dangling in their slots.

((Sorry it's a bit short.))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lord Arrion

((Good evening Sir))

Child of Gehenna

((She'll come eventually, I myself am also posting else where :/ ))

Katarjena's Waifu

Kaji Matsuda

((Good evening Sir))
OOC:

-Shadow is everywhere.-

Good evening.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lord Arrion
Kaji Matsuda

((Good evening Sir))
OOC:

-Shadow is everywhere.-

Good evening.

((Any interest is posting tonight sir?))

Katarjena's Waifu

Kaji Matsuda
((Any interest is posting tonight sir?))
OOC:

Oh, I may be Shadow, but with enough liquor I can't post in more than one place responding more than four or so individuals at a time. Though, it may of calmed down for me, I feel like I'mma just drink, drink, and drink some more.

I do however commend those posting here and wish the best of luck. I'd like to see RP'ing everywhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff