Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

A wave of sulfuric smoke spread out over the floor coating it in a sheet of blackish grey. " Hello.....Onyx." Rysen said his black lips tugging into a sadistic murderous grin. Rysen's eyes turned to Leon the gold narrowing against his black eyes the smile fading from his lips as he tilted his head back continuing to look at him from over his nose. He slowly approached him and pushed him ushering him out of the room." So sorry...come back.....when hell freezes over." He said with a poisonous laugh turning his back on the man approaching the captain.

((Sorry Leon you weren't on and i wanted to post ill make it up to you later.))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Asper ~ Captains Quarters ~ Ensemble: Raven Beauty

That stench, his energy, Rysen had made his way into her room. Hearing the scuffling she sat a little helpless as he pushed Leon from the room. Guess Oni would have to make the tea herself. Rysens presence unnerved her. She was in a vulnerable state as it was. She got to her feet and pulled her collar up closer around her neck. She moved over to the counter to finish off what Leon had started quite slowly. She could feel Rysen approaching, watching her maybe wondering why she was walking so awkwardly...reaching out to her side the way she was?

"Rysen, you are such an a*****e....you kicked him out didn't you?" her words that normally would annoy the red skinned terrestrial fell dead, weak, bouncing off of his chest. The lady wisp that spoke for Onyx was called the lady wisp for a reason. It's tone and mannerism was soft and lady like. Always. No matter what was said, it was said gently, somewhat meekly, soft and delicate was she.

This caused Onyx to pause with her back to Rysen in a momentary pause of: O_O
                    She gripped her tea cup harder and harder until it bust in her hand. She didn't know how much more of this frustration she could handle. She relaxed and got scrambled for another cup.
                    "What brings you to see me?" she said trying to continue on as her usual self.

Truth was, she was destroyed inside. Wasn't it a funny thing? Metal seemed to love to be the thing that burned her from beneath her very flesh and the thing that ended up doing the most damage was the insinuation. Inside she was a mess. There wasn't a ******** thing she could do to save him accept send Linia in for him. Stupid b***h didn't even come to tell her that they were back!!! Here she stood, secretly baring her fear and anxiety away. At least Rysen was a distraction.
Rysen stood where he was quiet for a moment as onyx had called him an a*****e. " Quite." He said agreeing with her as he dismissed his his eyes falling to half mass as he looked at her. He knew something was up." You're voice...is not the same..." He said taking a step Pacing around the room like a stalking predator. ." That.....is not your voice. That shrill manish tone is burned into my memory like a brand." He said. Rysen and onyx had a very long history with one another dating back a good 15 years if not more. Rysen knew her about as well as she knew herself. He continued to move around her examining her interrogating her with his senses.

Rysen's tail flicked as he spoke again." To answer your question." He broke his suspicions undying" I came looking for Linia...but she can wait...im far more interested." He said breaking off as he came up behind her putting those charcoal black lips to her ear." In you." He finished his hot breath on her." Now then onyx....I've answered you...Now answer me." He said his tone oddly happy as that murderous smirk ran up the side of his face. " What happened to your voice?" He said his question asked with a very probing tone.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

This was outright horrible. This was the very worst time possible for Rysen to have come around. Weaker in her emotion than even the time Vincent had wore her down, she was also physically, temporarily marred. It would show. Not in the tone of the voice that spoke for her but in the way her hands shook. It was in the way those tears silently slipped from her pale yellow topaz eye's of hers, the way she set her empty tea cup down and the way her head lowered. She refused to turn around to face him.

"Rysen....please...don't" the soft voice of the Lady Wisp said.
                    She felt his breath, lips so close to her ear. She didn't have it in her to fight. She was so weak and was barely hanging onto herself. Long raven black hair fell down her back like a waterfall of ink. His only view at the moment.

"I am not well at the moment Rysen, temporarily lost my voice." That was all he needed to know.
Rysen gritted his teeth his eyes narrowing in on onyx." Please...don't" He said mimicking her words. Rysen's smirk turned flat as he ground his teeth. His pupils were the mere size of pinholes. " Your really asking me to spare you?" He said with a tone that could almost be construed as amused is not for the apparent fact Rysen's fury was growing. Rysen stepped around in front of onyx curling his hands into claws then into a straight out fists." Do you think me some mere Friend? Or perhaps a pest you can dismiss? Please leave you be?" He said now clearly mocking her."Be more serious." He said.

Rysen growled as he noticed the blankness of onyx's eyes. Not even glaring upon him not even looking at him but more through him. It was adding to his anger." I'd suggest looking me in the eye before i Tear your intestines out and devour them." He said growling now his body heat increasing flowing off of him like a furnace. He was slowly reaching critical mass. His was beginning to move side to side cracking like a whip. Onyx's own blindness was being misinterpreted as arrogance and dismissal.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Her full lips parted to let her panting breath slip past. Her body turned towards the smear of color...something was moving, she assumed it was Rysen. Her hand reached out for him. Her eye's looked off to Rysens side, her hand reached for his shoulder and missed, not connecting. She had tried to place her hand to his bicep. He could see the tears slip from her eye's.
                    "Rysen...I'd like to...but I can't. I cannot see you either..." the voice of the Lady wisp was soft, lower in tone as it tried to mimic her sadness.
Rysen raised his hand his talons still curled into claws as he reached out for Onyx and grabbed her by the front of her clothing drawing her towards him Smirking as he looked into her eyes." Blind....and mute." He said remaining quiet for a few moments as his smirk broke into a grin." How easy it would be to kill you right now." He said his voice shuddering with pleasure at the very thought." Your present state puts you at quite the disadvantage onyx." He said placing the claws of his other hand at her stomach pressing in lightly." How easy it would just to reach in and pull out your organs...or maybe." He said reaching up gripping her shoulder tightly." Pull you apart like a jointed doll." he said pulling a little as he dug his claws in.

Rysen released his grip." But that....is to easy. " He said backing away." When i kill you and i will.....i want to strangle you and watch the life leave your eyes knowing that your watching me end your life. To kill you now would bring me little satisfaction." He sneered. Rysen was savage and brutal...but not without his honor. Killing wounded prey was not a challenge and definitely not worthy of the prey he had stalked this long. " No i believe you deserve more than that." He finished.

Rysen turned on heel to walk away." Think of this as a temporary truce...when you recover...it ends.." He said walking towards the door.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

She wasn't weeping because she thought it was going to get her any sympathy points from Rysen, but because she truly was broken. On the outside, all anyone knew was that this helplessness, this weakness was killing her. That is exactly what she wanted everyone to believe. Hell...that's what she wanted to believe herself!

When Rysen grabbed her to pull her into him more she heard the poison, the joy in his words. She hated it. Everything he said...it was true. She was in quite the disadvantage. Her hands came up to rest upon his wrists lightly, merely for balance. Her eye's looked to his throat area. Feeling his claws, the itch to want to gut her...his energy twitched. He wanted her badly. He refrained. Telling her that he wanted her properly, he claimed he was going to kill her...she thought nothing of it. How many times had one placed a hit on her head? He let her go. Her hands slipped from him. He wasn't going to hurt her because he wanted her from himself. He said so.

"No i believe you deserve more than that."

She grinned to herself standing there with her back to him as he made to walk past her.
                    "Is that so?..." How very interesting of him.

"Think of this as a temporary truce...when you recover...it ends.."

She reached out, a lucky connect to have grasped his wrist before he could leave.
                    "Are you not even upset then that someone else...placed their hands upon me? Tried to take what was 'yours'?" she turned to face him.

Her hands came up to her collar...she opened it wide exposing her neck and top of her chest. He would be able to clearly see the purple and blue ring around her neck.

"Why is it Rysen...that a woman...always has to be the one to save your a**? Your wi-woman...took care of it. Oh how you appreciate so little of me. Your sweet little punching bag..." the Lady wisp said to him. It was funny, in her tone and those words...it sounded so condescending. That intent this time. She had nothing else and she knew that he wasn't going to hurt her.
                    "I win you pompous a**." she said standing there.
Rysen's eyes went blank and his face was stoic. There was not one hint of emotion or energy being given off from his body. Rysen had gone completely dormant. A state which said a lot about him to anyone who knew him. He turned around now to face her. Rysen's eyes did something they had not done since he met this woman. They turned slate black. He moved in close putting his face right at hers. My woman you say. His voice echoed into her head. NO!! his voice said with an echoing boom within her mind. His tail wrapped around her ankle and jerking it forward while his hand came up pushing her shoulder back pushing her to the floor. He stepped over her falling to his knees.. He bent over top of her pinning her down by the shoulders. It was a move very unlike rysen who was known to use nothing more than brute force..

Rysen leaned down the tip of his nose rubbing the flesh of her neck as he took in her scene. You ARE my prey. He said licking her neck softly tasting her exquisite flesh. I play with you until i grow bored and then I end it. He said his breathing becoming heavier.

Viribus live a very long time. my perception of time is not the same as yours what is 15 years to me? Nothing a very small foot note in my life. not even worthy of noting. You amuse me you challenge me. Your just a little bit of fun on the very long road to death. He reached down sliding his hand up her thy and over her hip trailing up to her stomach coming to rest on her chest.You believe yourself smarter than me? More clever witty and skilled. Never underestimate a Viribus.

Now you silly little human KNOW i am stronger than you KNOW i am faster than you. KNOW i can take you break you rape you rip you to shreds and whats to stop me....My emotional wreck of a son....My mate? How will you call them? You have no voice and i occupy your mind. Your phoenix perhaps? But how will she burn me? Rysen kissed onyx fully on the lips now before pulling back.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Leon was just about to gather the teapot. (Which took him a strange amount of time to try and find.) Right when he had heard Rysen’s voice. Which made his damn blood curl. However, before he could respond to anything he was greeted with Rysen pushing him out of the room and closing the door. Leon blinked for a second, still holding the teapot in his hand. It was hard for him to hide his anger when so many rude people were on the ship. Both Metal and Rysen all seem to irk him completely in that sense. Instead of taking it out in anger he simply decided to hear what was going on, he was positive that he’d probably be able to still hear Onyx, which is the only one he was concerned about anyway.

So far he wasn't exactly liking the few things he was able to hear, it sounded like there was a ruckus inside, and it took most of his energy not to burst into the door and investigate

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

She fell to the floor, Rysen having put her there. She felt his hands pin her shoulders. She felt his body straddle her, felt his breath though she couldn't see it. Onyx realized something...he was less scary when the vision was gone. She heard him in her head.
                    'you ARE my prey"

The Little wisp lay beside Oni having fallen off her shoulder but she was still in proximity to be able to speak for oni. Rysen said that she was disposable, that he could kill her at any time, she was meaning less. He scared her with words of rape as his hands were all over her.

"Meaningless to you, footnote? You must like what you see Rysen...I have froze you, and made you bleed...me...your prey, a woman, a meaningless wench got the best of you! Maybe you keep me around cause your secretly in love with me! Curious?!" she said so soft and sweetly, oh that must be just ridding on his ******** nerves! Her hand clasped over his to hold it to her breast!

Rysen then smashed his lips upon hers, she lay motionless and when he went to go pull himself away her left hand shot out to grab ahold of his hair and yanked him back down and in.
                    "I will be the one to burn you down Rysen..." she said in a whisper as she arched her back pressing against him. Her leg came up letting him slip between her thighs, knee to cradle just under his armpit, against his ribs. She rubbed up and down a little.

Onyx was losing it. Thoughts of Metal having already been dead, Linia not making it back in time, no more Anita, left with nothing but ******** memories to haunt her, why not then? Why not be wreckless? Why not let the craziness in her ******** out? This mad fun house inside her head was pushing the ******** buttons. She bit her bottom lip.

"I am scaring you? Oh..how i wish i could see that face now!" she said soft, nearing a practical groan.

"Your talking your talking....not moving, c'mon Rysen!...what's stopping you!? Here I ******** am! Right beneath you baby, right where you want me! Right where I ******** should be right? Your so full of s**t and right about now...I wish I was deaf too because you make me sick!!! DO IT! C'MON! DO IT DO IT!" and though the lady wisps octave was loud like a yell, her mannerism made it sound all the more like a taunt rather than screams like Oni wanted it to be.

She pulled harder on his soft long, jet black hair.
                    "You can be my suicide! C'mon Rysen! I mean jack s**t to you...worthless...don't keep me waiting now" she thought.
Rysen grabbed the fabric of her clothing and tore it from her chest exposing her his hand came to rest again where it was. Is that what you want? You want me to ******** you? Ravage you? Kill you? He said as he shredded away her lower garments. Immortal but still human and fragile. Look at the porcelain doll crack and break. I love your pain, Raza, Soverus, James, All lovers who left you. All alone. Maybe you love me onyx. I'm the only constant in your life. The only man who has stuck around. He said pinning her to the ground with his body. If you could have killed me by now you would have long ago, You can talk big but your still a fragile human girl. Rysen reached up and traced her lips with one of his fingers. I've been around a long time. You think you can shock me with talk? Throw off my guard by kissing me back by ******** me?

You can save it all....Im no longer listening to it. Oh poor little Yumiko. The Captain the main woman the girl every man on this ship wants to ******** and display like a trophy. So many little Hero's. But where are they now? Off biding their time with some little sluts until they can get a shot at you while im here on top of you about to kill you? He said kissing her neck slowly trailing down. How can you burn me when you can keep yourself from burning?

Rysen Continued to kiss down to her chest. Your son? How long before your human mind forgets him...one million...two million years? How long before you forget who even you are? This...is what amuses me. I can watch you break down over and over again for all eternity.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Rysen was getting out of control and completely out of line. Leon left his eyes fall to his shaking enclosed hand. Whatever he was saying and how he was saying it, It was implying something that he knew he was wrong. When he spoke of ravaging her was when leon completely lost his usual calm and focuses senses. He wasn’t going to dare touch the captain. Not when he was around, he had already let down more than a few of his friends, she was not going to be another one of those friend.

Leon has heard enough, he backed away from the door from a second, and took a breath. It was time for him to attack and attack now. He then ran toward the door shoulder first busting it down. His eyes instantly locked onto Rysen, there was nothing Leon had to say to him. Leon held his hand out, his eyes glowing an off white, electricity began to spark from his hand, completely ripping apart the sleeve of the coat that he had on. The Electricity formed a continuous ark gathering the other electrical sources across the room and using it to create what was essentially a giant arc of lightning. He hoped it would aim at Rysen straight at the epicenter of the electrical storm, not really much of a way that the male could escape the small storm.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Her body wretched upwards with the jerk of his tug on her upper clothes, exposing her bra clad large breasts. She didn't flinch much other wise. She ignored almost all of his words. Almost. He didn't seem to understand and that was okay, he didn't really need to. She was practically asking for death but she knew...she knew he didn't really know how and she also knew that the repercussions of doing it would be so tremendous for him, he'd never live it down. Still she wasn't in the right state of mind and for a human...she was over two hundred years old. Oh the loss, the death she had seen. Committed. Death and her were practically consorts now.

"Immortal but still human and fragile. Look at the porcelain doll crack and break. I love your pain, Raza, Soverus, James, All lovers who left you. All alone."

That one irked her a little. Bringing up the men who had left her, the ones that mattered anyways.

"The Captain the main woman the girl every man on this ship wants to ******** and display like a trophy."
                    Oh the inner flame deep within was ignited on this one. Getting a lot warmer now. She was not some ******** trophy and somehow he knew, that was exactly how she had felt regarding those men. Like some kind of ******** trophy. No matter how much they told her that they "loved" her.

He was touching her, kissing her neck, chest and sliding down. Staring aimlessly up to the ceiling she listened allowing her inner phoenix to bloom, fan the flames.

"Your son? How long before your human mind forgets him...one million...two million years?"

That did it. While Rysen was busy kissing and speaking she had reached up to grab the clip that was in her hair. A disguised poison dart, she brought that sucker down and crammed it right into his shoulder. That poison was going to make him sicker that a damn dog despite the fact that it wouldn't kill him. It was in this very moment her inner phoenix was about to step forth when a very loud and fierce sound ripped through the room. All round her there was this energy that made every hair about her body stand on end. The flash, though murky, was still brilliant to her blind eye's. Leon had busted into the room and hit Rysen clean off of her. Her hands scrambled down to pull up her clothes back over her. She had been close...too close...to letting go, to letting it all ******** go. Now she felt shame for her weakness but deep inside she knew it wasn't her fault. It wasn't like she didn't know she wasn't normal. This time...Onyx needed the saving. Truly. She was losing ground, spinning out of control herself with no grip, no direction, free falling. She was on a one way train ride ten feet under. Self destruct.

On this ship there have been "hero's" but Rysen mistook love, friendship for hero's. Subjects he knew absolutely nothing bout. It was not permitted to his species. Rysen would never understand that power. It would always be underestimated by him and even Linia. Loved ones...pull you from the darkest depths by being your light. Right now that someone was Leon. A few others aboard this ship had been Onyx's light in the past and no doubt will be or will be again in her future. Love...its pheromones matching the emotion of insanity, could be incredibly powerful. Onyx knew now that Insanity can be love and love can be insanity. Rysen was wrong. She didn't love him. She loved her insanity, in love with death, with Metal. Thinking he was dead...she was ready to finally go to death to join him. But Onyx had no idea that both Linia and metal were back and actually aboard this ship. No one did.

Scrambling up a bit she backed up so far, so hard that her back went slamming into the far wall as she held her clothes up to her. It was like she had been under some kind of spell. What the hell was she doing!? About to do!? ******** she really was crazy. She waited there huddled just listening to what was going on around her.
Rysen Was indeed hit and thrown and landed some ways off. Both fried and tossed Rysen still stood to his feet his flesh charred. He turned his eyes to Leon and merely smiled at him. He looked to onyx and smirked." Mark my words....You will be alone at some point.....You normally are right?" He said walking passed Leon. Disappearing down the hallway

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff