Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Lonely Lover

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Spectrum-of Darkness

User Image
Nar-Varsha Dretesk
'I'm ready for the fight, and fate'

At the sound of a new entrant into the bar area the dark skinned elf removed herself from her examination of what seemed to be nothing more than an insignificant scratch on the bars floor. Her red, bloodshot eyes bore into his, taking in his form. Hmph, she'd seen stranger creatures on her travels. She adjusted her posture, crouched on one knee, the heavy hide dragging against the floor, before returning to her work.

He didn't seem like someone who could help her. But, then again...

She looked up to him again, tilting her head and her bruised lips pursing. No, no, walking around aimlessly like that, he didn't strike her as someone who had a talent for tracking. How long had she been down in this bar again? She pondered as she dragged her long fingered, short nailed hands over the scratch in the flooring. It had taken her a while to find this insignificant scratch, to decipher the scent that lingered under weeks of passers by. Two man-children, and her. Yes, that was her scent alright. But where had she gone from there?

"'Cuse me." her voice was heavy and low, her accent proving that she was far from home. "You see a girl...woman, black hair, pale?" she searched mentally for the right words. "I track her. She danger." well, she could clarify her meaning a little bit. Her broken English led to confusion often in her conversations.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Carmine Rose

He looked at her with his vibrant emerald green eyes, looking her up and down. Some people might think he was checking her out but most veteran warriors would recognize him study her body for potential threats may it be weapons or some sort of strange aura coming from her. Having not noticed anything particular either meant she was harmless which was highly unlikely or that she was good at masking her power and hiding any weapons. He pondered who she could be describing only thinking of onyx but not saying anything about her. "It has been awhile since i have been in this location. So i am not sure who you could be describing. Do you have any other things about her that could help me? Also what kind of danger? I have been a protector of this place for a very long time and i believe that gives me a slight need to know on the subject." He really hoped that he didn't use too big of words or talk to fast since she clearly didn't speak english too well. He thought she looked like a drow but could be mistaken. As he waited for a answer he would look around for any aura's maby leading to people that could help this woman find who she was looking for.

Lonely Lover

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Nar-Varsha Dretesk

She scowled at the way his eyes rolled over her, meticulously analysing her armour. It was very easy for her to misinterpret his honest intentions for far more dishonest ones. She had long since learnt that the world outside of her clan, her tribe, had a very different view of women. On the other hand, it showed evidence of great perception. Maybe he could be useful. Her pointed ears perked as she listened to him speak, taking a minute to interpret his response, his own delay revealing that he may know someone of that description.

"Vampire. Teeth. Long fangs. Pretends as a human." she pointed to her lips, raising one corner slightly to reveal her own canines. "She be here...two, maybe three months. Gone." she made the statement as she ran her fingertips over the mark in the wood, the skin looking stretched and thin from what little he could see, as the majority of the arm was hidden by a heavy leather arm guard. She paused over his next enquiry, tossing her braid of coarse hair over her shoulder.

"Presence. Sometimes there, sometimes not. Old..." she trailed off, trying to find the right word "Omnious." it was easy to get the jist of what she meant, despite the mispronunciation. "Always follow her and family. Bad omen. Danger." she paused for a moment. "Can not sense it ever be here though." her attempt at reassurance was heart warming, truly.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Carmine Rose

He frowned when she said vampire. "Well that rules out anyone i know on a personal note. We have plenty of vampires come and go but most take pride in their curse and tend to start trouble for our locals." He said slightly clenching his jaw. He has had many more bad meetings with vampires than good ones so his first impression of them was bad even though he knew there were some good ones. "If there is anything i can do to prevent this bad omen i am more than willing to help." He went behind the bar looking around for something else. "Want something to drink?" He asked looking up at her.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

The Wolf InsidelBetter Bundle Up

Neesa grinned at Heiden warmly. She was glad to see he was physically looking better.
"Nothing really. Just got back from in town, its looking nice, things seem like they should be back up and running fully pretty soon." she said leaning back against the wall, her hands shoved in her pockets.
"What are you doing tonight? I thought that maybe we could go grab dinner and see how the rest of the town is looking." she said looking at him, head tilted to the side.

"Oh and have you seen my mother? She was running about here, she'll be looking for you later probably." she said shaking her head.
Her mother...loved the poor woman to death, though half the time if it wasnt for the fact that her head was attached to her shoulders, she would have lost it a while ago.

Lonely Lover

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Nar-Varsha Dretesk

"Many I do not like. Many be too...Male? The women lower than men. The natural order broken." she paused as she stood up, rolling her muscular shoulders. She had the physique and stature of a warrior woman, far from naturally alluring but remarkable all the same. "But she. She strong. Proud, arrogant yes. Violent, cruel. But intelligent. She something I respect." she nodded slightly as she spoke, to emphasise what her words could not; that she approved of the woman. "It her family I dislike."

"Is there rooms? She may stayed yes?" at the offer of a drink her bloodshot eyes narrowed in distaste. She didn't like produce that wasn't natural. Natural produce reminded her of home, of unfiltered water and hunting every night, of sharing the spoils.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Carmine Rose

He looked up at her. "There are plenty of rooms here but i'm not sure if she stayed in any, if you need a room the owner would most likely have no problem with you picking one. She has an open room policy. I'm not aware if their locked still or where the keys are but if it is locked feel free to come talk to me and ill see what i can do about it. He raised his eyebrow a little as she narrowed her eyes. "Well i will take that as a no on the drink." He chuckled a little wondering who she was talking about.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heiden tilted his head to match hers, he smiled. Was she asking him out on a date? He wanted to tease her about it but thought it best to keep his antics on the backburner.

"Tonight? Not doing anything, I would love to get some dinner with you. It would be nice to feel a sense or normalcy here for a change."

Heiden would move towards her but stopped. "your mother? Why would she be here and looking for me for that matter?" his brows were furrowed in slight confusion and worry, concern. Heiden thought for a moment that maybe he ought to go check in on his mother.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

The Wolf InsidelBetter Bundle Up

she grinned shaking her head of now white and purple hair.
"No need to worry Heiden, shes just going to want a hug and comment on how much youve grown and all that good stuff." she said with a smile.

Date shmate. Call it what you wanted, Neesa just wanted to feel like a normal person again. And she was pretty sure Heiden wanted the same, no need to label it. Things were already confusing as it was. She moved by him, plopping herself down on his couch with a huff.
Hows your mother doing?" she asked him gently. She had heard she was doing better. She hoped her recovery would go smoothly.

Her left hand pulled out her phone, eyes flicked to the screen to check to see if she had any messages from Draven. Of course she didnt. Shoving the phone away she sunk back into his couch, kinda like she had melted, glancing up at him.
What do you want? I have no idea whats up and running in town. I guess we could figure it out when we get there.." she said tapping her chin thoughtfully.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Leon was contemplating again, mostly on the recent incidents in Rome. It was certainly memorable and he definitely had a fun time there, However it all ended in a sort of conflicting day for him. His ally Onyx had just suffered from an attack and was blinded by it, the complete inability not to be able to prevent had begun to eat at him. Onyx was like a sister that he had never had, always there for him when others weren’t and she always managed to have his back. Leon stood on the deck leaning on the railing and looking out at the water. His time in rome was probably the one he’ll remember the most from this planet, everything just seemed…to come together, and even managed to put a smile on his face.

Up until the last moment.

He had gotten to attached, to friends and loved ones, maybe it wasn’t best for him to stay. This was entirely prevalent since he knew he was still being hunted after even seeing a few wanted posters in other cities. Itseemed that Aarin had more pull with the Government than he thought possible. Leon pressed his fingers to the bridge of his nose, a sigh escaped his lips, what exactly was he going to do now with that sort of pressure in his head?

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
                                User ImageAilsa Graystone

User Image

When you play with fire....

With the Asper being back, Ailsa Graystone faught with the idea of going back. In one hand she wanted to make sure that everyone was alright but in the other she wasn't sure that she belonged on the ship in her condition. She hated being pregnat. At least, she was really starting too.

She was about six months along now, nearly seven. She was getting closer and closer to giving birth and the closer she got the more worried she got. That was part of the reason she wanted to return to the Asper. Onyx knew a lot more then Ailsa did on child birth. Ailsa would, if she could, ask her mother but with her being dead there wasn't much of a chance for that. And now that Celeste was gone searching for Lance she just... she didn't know who else to ask. Maybe a Doctor....

Ailsa sighed, looking back over the sea. She was outside of her house in Upper Lockeport, looking over towards the sea. She wanted to dive off the edge and go swimming but she wasn't sure she would be able to move too well concidering her size. She looked down on her belly and sighed. It was like this wasn't even her body anymore. She gave a soft sigh and moved away towards the city proper.

Maybe if she was lucky she would run into someone that she knew.

//[L]ocation: Upper Lockeport //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              // tatus: 28 weeks along//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Name: Ceasar Espinoza

At this point Ceasar had been gone for quite the while, it was mostly to handle other things, specificallyhow he was going to handle being a father.

It wasn’t something he hasd thought about until just recently when Ailsa began to show. He had created a hybrid, and one that he was definitely proud to be having. It never occurred to him however, that it was going to be this…rough trying to deal with the anxiety, especially since his relationship with Ailsa had been in perceptual limbo. Ceasar had just stepped out of his grandmothers…actually his own antique store, which he had converted recently into a magic store, since there was no reason to hide his past as a daemon hunter any longer, he simply embraced a part of his family’s magician side. Though he wasn’t that skilled in magic, he knew that his grandmother had a few spare books.

Some that she wouldn’t mind sharing with others.

The change of culture in Lockeport was astounding to him, humans, demons, supernaturals of all kind, living semi peacefully. In one sense it completely left Ceasar with an air of caution, he had pissed off a lot of Supernaturals and human due to his actions. On another hand, it warmed his heart to see that it was partially possible for the beings to get along, it gave him a bit of hope. Ceasar ruffled his brown and white hair, not even remembering how, or why he was graying at such a young age of 20. His eyes stared at the strand of hair for a second, before focusing on something else that he managed to walk past.

The head of ginger that he was easily able to remember, even as time spun around him.

“Ailsa?”

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Lexington Nona 'Birdie' Affliction
General Of The Dread Armies Of Babylon, Last Surviving Sin Eater
ooc:

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

I Said Id Never Let You Go And I Never Did, I Said Id Never let You Fall, And I Always Meant It. If You Didn Have A Chance, Then I Never Did, You'd Always Find Me Right There Again. Ive Gone Crazy, Cause There Are Things In The Streets I Dont Believe. So We'll Pretend Its Alright, Thats It For The Night, I Want You Know, Ill Keep You Safe Here With Me.
Off To Work We Go

Lex was tucked away in her room, the lights shut off, a soft orange glow coming from the various candles she had lit around her room.
Books were spread open, papers scattered. Old bits of parchment and papyrus. Some in languages most people didnt know.
Lex never really thought about the fact that she could speak many languages, that was until she went to Italy and realized she had never bothered to learn Italian. She could speak six different demonic and angelic languages, but could not utter a word in Italian.

The blue haired woman was knelt in the middle of her room, a large book open before her. The old tome was bound in soft black velvet, a single strip of crimson running down the spine.
It was one of the oldest books she owned. A book from Perditions locked library.
She was the only one other than Hel and The Father had ever read before her.

What was she doing? Looking for a way to enter Perdition without loosing time here on earth. She knew it was possible, her father did every time he visited this plane. Not that he came here all that often. She was currently looking for a way to control her father's actions without being bound to a single circle.
She huffed in frustration as she flipped through the book, mis matched hues flicking across the pages.
She slammed the book shut with a growl getting up, her hands brushing through her hair.

She needed a break. Grabbing her jacket she left her room, making sure the candles were out and headed to the bar. She wondered Leon was and if he was okay.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
                                User ImageAilsa Graystone

User Image

When you play with fire....

Ailsa was busy daydreaming that at first she didn't sense that Ceaser was close. She knew that the town was changing. Everyday that she headed out she noticed something new in the town. The humans and the supernaturals of all kind were finally getting along... at least on the surface. She knew there had to be some anger left over but for now it was peaceful.

Ailsa was brought back to the real world by Ceaser calling her name and she turned, surprised. She hadn't seen Ceaser in a while and to be honest she enjoyed the peaceful time somewhat. It gave her time to think about their relationship. But all the time in the world wasn't enough for her to figure out where they were as far as if they were still boyfriend and girlfriend or if she was even open to rekindling their relationship.

"Hey Ceaser," she said, trying her best to keep her voice from shaking. She thought she did a very good job. She wrapped her arms around her chest, and nodded.

The girl that Ceaser would see was healthy and bright. Her hair was back to the way it was when they first met, bright and healthy looking again. Her eyes were bright, looking more gold then brown now thought. She wore no makeup, and simple gold studded earrings. Her clothes were simple too, a streachy black shirt and black pants. She wasn't wearing shoes, which was kind of funny. Maybe she forgot them?

"How are you?"

//[L]ocation: Upper Lockeport //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              // tatus: 27 weeks along//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

His shoulders slumped as he exhaled. What a relief hearing those words were. Heiden had had enough God damn stress. He couldn't handle anymore right now. His worried expression melted away from him, his brows unfurrowed, smiled placed back upon his fine lips.
                              "I can handle that." he chuckled softly and nodded.

'Mum?" he brushed his hand through his hair "She is doing better. Raziel is taking care of her so I am not worried too much anymore. Everything feels better for me when he is around. I love that guy. Seriously. I don't know what I'd do without him. He and Linia are the only ones that can handle that woman." he laughed lightly.

Now Heiden dawned that in depth, inquisitive position and expression. He shrugged.
                              "I dunno. What I do know is that I have to take a friggen shower and change my clothes. Yuck. I will be back shortly...unless of course you'd like to join me?" it was the way he said it, so casual as he moved towards the bathroom without so much as a glance back over his shoulder. Was he serious? Joking? His tone sounded like he could careless but the simple fact that he had mentioned it at all, joke or not suggested other wise. Heiden disappeared into the bathroom and began to strip off his clothes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff