Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Name: Ceasar Espinoza

Ceasar blushed once he took in the sight of the very pregnant Ailsa. It had been about three months since he had last seen her and he was beginning to feel as if he missed out on so much. The energy that he had likened to the redheaded firecracker had returned, Something he was glad about. However, there mere shock of looking at her is what Made Ceasar speechless and left him wa bit red in the bace. He stammered frough find out what to say after that. all of a sudden, the kid inside of Ceasar had returned Shy, uniniciated and completely clueless about what to say around girls.

However, this was only a moment.

Ceasar recovered with a cough, bouding his hands into a fist and covering his mouth as if to scoff off any of his past actions. “I was wondering how you were doing, You’re…about Six Months along right?” Ceasar had wondered about the baby’s gender for quite a while now. He took a few steps to get in front of Ailsa and finally began to feel on her stomach, the baby beginning to kick which instantly scared him. It felt so alive, something that almost caused him to step back, it was then that he realize exactly what was going on.

He was going to be a father.

The thought of that is what caused him to stand ide, his eyes wide, focused on the skies, and his brain finally shutting off.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
                                User ImageAilsa Graystone

User Image

When you play with fire....

Ailsa wanted to, for a couple of moments, try to fruitlessly hide her very large belly. There was no point really trying to. She knew that. Just being around Ceaser again made her feel very self-conscious and she knew there wasn't much she could do about it. So she brought her hands to her front and rubbed her hands together. She gave Ceaser a soft nod.

"Yeah I am," she said, looking away for a moment before she looked back at him. She short of missed talking to him but now, for reasons that she couldn't understand she felt awkward. She mentally slapped herself and nodded. "Yeah. I feel like I'm as large as a house but yeah. Can't believe that I still have three months to go through this. I honestly can't wait for this part to be over with."

She was being a little sarcastic. It was a strange feeling but it wasn't entirely uncomfortable. Ailsa also knew that giving birth was going to be the most painful part of it. She just wanted the whole thing over with. Why did she have to have the normal human pregnancy cycle?

"But I'm doing fine. About as fine as I can be anyway. My back and feet are a little sore but I've read that's pretty normal. How about you are you..."

Then he touched her belly, cutting off her train of thought. The baby kicked, a strange sensation to say the least. She stared at her belly for a few moments before she looked back up at Ceaser. His eyes were blank.

"Hey, are you alright?"

//[L]ocation: Upper Lockeport //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Calm (feeling strange, confused...))//
                                              tatus: 27 Weeks Along//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

The Wolf InsidelBetter Bundle Up

She watched him walk into the bathroom, her face one of mild confusion.
Did....did he just invite her to take a shower with him? Or was there some sort of underlying challenge hidden in that...
She sat there speechless a moment, trying to decipher what he meant.
If she walked in there and preceded to strip and join him and he had meant it only as a joke, well things would just be embarrassing...
The wolf in her raised its head at that thought.
Embarrassing?
Please..He had already seen her naked among other things, and if he still got embarrassed seeing a naked girl at their age...then that was personal problem.

Besides...he should know better than to say something like that and expect her to take it as a joke. She brushed back her hair as she kicked her boots off and removed her outer clothing. Stripped of everything but her undies she got up and marched her short tail to the bathroom, shoving the door open with her hip and shutting it with her foot.
"Knock Knock. Hope that wasnt a joke, cause im joining you."
Standing there for a moment without saying a word, she watched him remove his clothing.
He really was easy on the eyes. In fact, the same thought that passed through Lex's head not to long ago, made its way into hers.
Everyone on this ship was just drop dead gorgeous.

"You gonna turn on the water?" she asked him as she began to remove the rest of clothing, as little as it was. She didnt know if he was actually expecting her to follow or not, but honestly, she had wanted to shower before they left too, and well...they could save water this way. x3

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ceasar Espinoza

Ceasar stood still even as Ailsa began to speak about th pain of her pregnancy, he certainly heard her of course he cared to much never to not hear her. However, he was still shocked to see her like this and be so bright and vivid during her pregnancy. Even more so, he just couldn’t find the words he wanted to say, he was suddenly halted however when Ailsa asked if he was okay. Ceasar’s brown eyes went wide and he finally fell back into reality. “Yes I am fine, I was just wondering well…” He paused again, hands behind his back and a blush across his brown cheeks.

“I was wondering if you minded getting something to eat, Certainly you need some time off of your feet to have a good time.” He now leaned on the soles of his feet, his fingers crossed behind his back hoping that she took his request well.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image

User Image

Ailsa was glad when Ceaser came back to reality. She was getting a little worried about him. She wondered if her father had been like this when her mother was pregnate. Ailsa couldn't picture her father being this concerned though. She wondered for a moment that, if she had known him better she would be able to. She pushed those thoughts from her mind though and focused on Ceaser. He was asking a question....

"Getting something to eat?" She repeated his own question back at him coyly, turning her head away for a moment and trying her best not to grin. She couldn't stop herself from grinning though. "I suppose I could take some time out of my busy day to go with you."

//[L]ocation: //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Calm //
                                              tatus: 30 Weeks Along//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ceasar

Ceasar took the time of her acceptance to finally let out a sigh of relief. He was surprised that she seemed so open about them doing so. This wasn’t a problem of course, honestly he would rather the time out be something casual since they both seemed to be more than busy lately, him with the shop and setting up a few extra things for her, and her with the pregnancy in it of itself. Honestly, he wanted to just spend time with her and the baby. There were so many things he wanted to ask. “Great, we can start now.” A grin came upon his face, he gently grabbed her soft hands, blinking in surprised how little the soft area of her hand change.

From there he was brought back to a happier time, when they were still kids, when they both had issues dealing with their relationship and their obvious attraction. It was simplier back then, well partially simplier, he did recall the only reason they got together was because Onyx decided to spike their drink. Which lead to a very strange confrontation when Ceasar ended up in her bedroom, naked, and his body obviously over excited.

A Blush crept upon his cheek as he took a gander around town. “Sadly, I’ve been holed up in my shop so long, I’m still trying to get used to the changes around here…”

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image

User Image

There was a moment, just a second really, when Ceaser touched her hands that she wanted to recoil and run. As it was, she didn't. Ailsa looked at him for a moment while he was lost in though and tried not to fall into her own mind. She didn't want to remember everything that happened to her but like her mother she was gifted with nearly perfect memory. Well, maybe nearly perfect. And when he touched her hands Ailsa felt herself go back to that time.

They were just children... she was still a child and she.. she was going to have a child. She shivered and turned away for a second to hide her face. Taking a few deep breaths, she turned back and smiled. She had to remember she wasn't alone.

"It is a bit to take in, isn't it? Onyx took over the town, and she made it a safer place. Honestly, I am glad for it. Our child is... well its going to be a hybrid like I am." Ailsa shook her head again. "I don't know if its a boy or a girl yet..."

//[L]ocation: //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Calm //
                                              tatus: 30 weeks along//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Neesa entered the bathroom with the flick of her hip, push of her foot, the door was closed. Pulling off the last of his clothing off he spun around to face her. Neesa's hands had went to grasp her undies to remove them but Heidens hands had stopped hers. He stared down into her face...God damn it why did he have to complicate things? What was it with these sisters!? It was like they each carried a chunk of Heiden kryptonite in them! He found his fingers beneath hers...he pulled her panties off and then swiftly lifted her up with his hands, wrapping her legs around his waist as he moved. Her back would press to the cold wall of the bathroom no doubt causing her to gasp in an infectious moan that would quicken his blood. Her back would arch forcing her breasts into his direction. Pinning her there with his hips his hands would make their way to gently hold her head as his lips met hers. It was soft and yet harsh in the neediness that was found in them. Hungry.

Then it hit him suddenly. What if...she didn't want this right now!? What if he just over stepped his boundaries in assuming that such actions would be okay with her? Just because one came a long for a shower didn't mean they automatically opted for sex. This caused that firey passion in him to sputter and choke as he stumbled in his own thoughts. His breath quivered upon her lips as they lingered, hovered for a moment in his realization.

"I...I'm sorry..."
                              "God that was awfully rude of me! s**t...get it together man" he thought.

He unpinned her letting her down to her own two feet again. Heiden moved slowly towards the shower to start it up.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

A delighted squeal left the wolf's lips as she was suddenly hauled up and pinned against him. Back arching, the ones that resided inside her waking, excited. Her legs tightened around hs waist, leaving no space between them, just warm flesh on warm flesh. She could almost feel her heart thudding out of her chest. Wolf ears perked high on her head as her hands gripped his shoulders, nails biting into his skin.
The stark contrast between the cold of the stone tile wall and his warm body caused gooseflesh to pop up along her pale skin. And then, just as she was about to tangle her hands in his dark locks and close the space between her mouth and his, he put her down.

A confused look crossed her face when he said he was sorry.
She stood there watching him go start the shower, the bathroom quickly filling with steam, making her white curls get worse and stick to her face and back.
Sorry? She brushed, as best she could, the hair out of her face, chewing on her cheek. a habit picked up from her father, who did the same thing when he was thinking
He had nothing to be sorry for.
She had a moment of severe jealousy, a fleeting moment.
She had always been self consious when it came to her sister. She was taller, darker, graceful. To her the meaning of lethal beauty, much like she saw Onyx and Lex. And she was shorter, almost sickly pale, mis matched eyes, and a hell of a lot more clumsier.
Maybe if she had met him before her sister had, things would be different? The thought was quickly gone, and she almost felt guilty for thinking like that.
Heiden and her sister had something that she and him would never have.
They would, logically, as they had known each other longer than she had known him.
She rubbed her forehead before following him into the shower, coming up silently behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist. Her head barely reached the middle of his back.

Looking down she could see the points of his tribal tattoos that her sister had done. It always amazed her to see the work her sister was capable of producing. It wasnt by magic either. It was with ink and metal that she was able to create beautiful pieces.
"You have nothing to be sorry for Heiden. Please dont apologize. Im sorry myself." she said kissing his back before letting go and moving so she could get under the water and soak her rapidly curling hair.
Grabbing the shampoo she began to lather up, mis matched eyes looking up at him.
She had missed his touch that wasnt a lie. But she wasnt going to force it.
Just like she wasnt going to push herself.....the thought stopped as her eyes got wide...
Is that what she was doing? She hadnt meant to.
She turned her back so she could rinse the suds from her thick hair and so he couldnt see the look that was spreading on her face.
Maybe he didnt want her that way? Maybe he thought she didnt want him that way...Maybe she was pushing herself on him.
Oh things were always confusing when it came to feelings.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( Yaaay you are online! Okay I'm on my phone so bare with me but I'm here and willing to rp! ))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He felt her from behind, her warmth. She was very much alive and felt very different from her sister. Truth was Neesa confused him. She may have felt that he and Draven had something unobtainable but that was not how he felt. He felt that draven and himself had fatal attraction. That was it. He felt that while Draven was a knockout sexy woman, she was ultimately all wrong for him. Neesa on the other hand he knew was actually more compatible for him. He loved her semi clumsy ways. It gave her charm and personality. He loved her youth and free spirit. What did bother him was that she was Dravens sister. Neesa was lovely in her own way. Draven might have been "a woman" but Neesa carried femininity and vulnerability that Draven did not. Heiden found that attractive and incredibly sexy. Grace came with age and both Heiden and Neesa were young.

Heiden turned and watched her sud up and rinse. He considered what she had just said. He tried to sort out how he felt about her but it was hard. He stepped in and wrapped his arms around her. He held her head to his chest.

" Neesa...you have nothing to be sorry for either. I just...I'm confused...and I don't want to confuse you. I...I am attracted to you. I like you...but you are Draven's sister. That isn't sitting well for me. I do not love Draven Neesa. Not like that. We are special and rare because we are the best of friends who happen to be physically attracted to one another. It is not the same thing as true Love. Don't get me wrong. I most definitely care about the things that happen to Draven. I will always be there for her but...she's all wrong for me Neesa. She...she's not like you. "

He stepped back a bit and looked down into her face with such a warm smile.

" I don't know what to do about you or if this is forever. All I know is what I feel. I'm still trying to figure myself out and I just don't want you getting wrapped up and hurt in that process. You aren't like Draven and it's a good thing. Just...don't ever compare yourself okay? "

Heiden leaned forwards and gently placed his lips to hers. He lifted his head to break this kiss and look into her beautiful mismatch eye's.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

Neesa stood there leaned against him, listening to his voice rumble through his chest. Hands went to brush her hair from her face looking up at him. The fact that she was Draven's sister bothered her slightly as well. If she had just been Draven's friend, it wouldnt be so bad. But she was her family. She couldnt find blame for that not sitting well with him at all.
She turned so her front was facing him, leaning back to look up, a small smile on her lips.
"Im not asking for forever. Hell Im not asking for a certainty of two weeks. Im still trying to find myself too." Which was just nice. After years of having another presence, it was nice to know there wasnt one anymore, and she could simply be herself without fear. "Emotions, my own emotions, are a bit confused about a lot of things. I do know you make me happy around you. My stomach gets a case of the butterflies when you touch me. That damn smoldering look you're so good at giving makes me weak at the knees..." she said leaning up on her tip toes, arms now around his neck the best she could get them.
"But I also just like being around you. Your calm, easy to talk with. Fun to be around. Intelligent. Not some blubbering fool. And your genuine." she said her hands trailing up his chest.

"I cant promise whats going to happen in the future...I dont have the gift of foresight.I dont want you to get wrapped up and hurt in the process either. So how about we decide not to do that to each other? You've been completely honest with me, and I have with you, so far, besides sorting out emotions, things have worked well." she said.
His lips came down on hers and her stomach got tied up in knots.
While she had loved Xavier, she had known him better than the back of her hand, this feeling with Heiden was new and exciting. Got her wolves in a down right tizzy. This was how it was supposed to be. She wasnt worried about forever. When you lived as long as their families did, you learned early on to just enjoy the ride. She just wanted someone, something, that she knew would be at her side, and enjoy the present with her.

It excited her to think of the things that were coming. The rebuilding and completion of the town. Her moms wedding to Kabi, which after years of being off due to a disappearance, was back on. Her own career, which had been taking off quiet well before the attacks on the town. All of it with the thought of him being there with her made it better.
He broke the kiss and she looked up at him, her face flushed she turned away a slight girlish giggle coming from her throat.
"You have got to stop looking at me like that....Gonna turn into a puddle of girl goo if you arent careful." she said poking his chest gently.
Turning she would grab the soap, pouring some on her sponge, and begin to scrub down, starting with her arms.
"You gonna get clean or just stand there watching?" she said, a teasing tone in her voice.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
onyx2047
(( Yaaay you are online! Okay I'm on my phone so bare with me but I'm here and willing to rp! ))

[[ been at workkkkk sorry. But ill be on most of tonight and until about elven thirty tomorrow then more work till five.]]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He listened to her speak ... It would seem that they were on the same page. This made him rather happy to hear. He smiled and let out a deep sigh. He realized he had been slightly holding his breath. A slow nod of his head came as. Finished speaking.

" Right...well thank you for those compliments. What does this mean for us then? Should be just agree to be friends? "

Heiden began to move about washing up his body.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

Neesa shrugged her shoulders as she rinsed herself off.
"Ultimately thats up to you. I wouldnt mind trying out a relationship. Its understood its not a long term thing and it may be fun. But, Im also down with being just friends. Being friends would bring along another question. Is it just friends, or a friends with benefits type deal?" she said as she stood there under the water, making sure she got the soap out of her hair.

Did she want a relationship? ....Yes, but nothing serious. Not yet. It was way to soon.
So if he said he wanted only to be friends, while she would be a little disappointed, it would be perfectly fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff