Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie studied Lind as she sipped her own mocha. "Maybe he was just dealing with his grief in his own way," she replied softly. "I mean, I'm not excusin' him for leaving you, but they were his parents too." She shrugged. "Maybe things'll be different this time around...and if not, you can punch him in the face." She grinned at that last part, to let him know she was teasing about punching his brother.

Ninja scotty

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image

Chesire falls out of a small portal into the cafe and lands on his a**. "Ow, wow the world looks a lot different than it use to." He shakes his head a bit wondering how he has gotten here with a puzzling look he has. His eyes begin to glow yellow for the reasons he is not use to being part of the regular world.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie eyed the Cheshire Cat warily. It unnerved her that his eyes could glow yellow like that, because that was what the Hatter could also do. She kept thinking of that Jefferson Airplane song, "White Rabbit"...but she had to determine for herself whose side this man was on. Maybe he really was Col. Blackmon, or maybe this was the Hatter in disguise.

"Hiya!" she greeted. "What's up?"

Ninja scotty
Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Chesire notices Natalie and waves to him. "How are you doing Miss, I am glad you got alright. I am not sure how I got here really and not use to being here. It has been a long time since I have seen the regular world." He dusts himself off and pats off his clothes a bit. His neck pops a bit when he rotates it a bit.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Maybe Vincent summoned you or somethin'?" Natalie suggested, just as clueless as Cheshire was about how he'd gotten here. "I don't know...this whole Hatter thing just has me on edge, and he knows it."

Vincent of Chaos

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

Lind smiles and finishes his coffee and nods at Natalie's comment about his brother. He pulls out a piece of wood and a whittling knife to make a small wooden instrument.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

(sorry Alvie kinda nodded off)

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"This is really odd, Vincent has tried before, but always came short. Do you think May would and what happened to the clan are they still thriving like they use to be?" He really is on unsure because he was not around when the clan was destroyed. His mind begins to wonder a lot trying to figure out things.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie shook her head. "I don't know about the clan," she said softly. "I think most of them are gone." He doesn't know about May? But May died a long time ago! I thought he was more up-to-date than this...

"Anyway...have you met my friend Lind?" she asked, intending to introduce the two to each other. If the Hatter wanted to try anything cute, at least Natalie wouldn't be alone this time.

Ninja scotty
Vincent of Chaos

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Today was the return of the .. ALICE ! She burst through the door. A smile on her face. Her suite case in one hand and a bunch of bags in the other. She had so much fun being away from home. She worried little. Seeing as the cafe was in good hands all the time. She smiles and then looks around " I AM HOME !" She calls out. Every little rabbit that had been made. Dashed into the lobby. And became one once more. The rabbit would then hop onto her shoulder " Welcome back miss !" It would say.

Julian had been out and about with his mate. And was resting on there sofa when Alice burst through those doors " Alice !" He calls out seeing her white pale skin now tanned. Now she looked the picture of health. Though he was sure the tan even light on her skin. Would fade over time since she worked in the cafe and at the ASPCA.

Night was with her siblings and then perks up. She would dashes and glomps Alice so hard. It had pushed the female off of her feet and onto her a** " Chu ch ba .. back !" She says in glee. She gives them a big grin

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire looks at Natalie, shakes his head a bit and states. "Where am I at? I am so unsure what is going on?" Natalie asks Chesire about meeting Lind. "No, I have not met him at all." Chesire sticks his hand to shake Linds hand. "Nice to meet you Lind, My name is Cheshire."

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Ninja scotty

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

Lind smiles and moves over towards Cheshire and reaches out to shake his hand. "Its nice to meet you sir I take it you are a friend of Vincents." Lind says to him.

Vincent of Chaos

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie was worried about Cheshire being so confused. That wasn't a good sign. But before she could reply to him, Alice came home from vacation, and her bunnies, Julian, and Night all went out to greet her.

"Alice!" Natalie exclaimed, joining the hug parade. "I've missed you, sweetie! How was your vacation?"

Turning to Cheshire, she explained, "This is my niece, Alice Bun Bun." She just hoped that Cheshire--Col. Blackmon--wouldn't get confused and mistake the bunny girl for Lewis Carroll's Alice! It was bad enough that the Hatter mistook Natalie for the Red Queen, but she didn't know if Cheshire shared that trait. But at least Natalie and Lind and Julian were there to set him straight!

Ninja scotty
Vincent of Chaos
WildFoxAppears

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Alice Bun Bun giggles as she was tackled by family. And she laughs as Natalie hugged her after she stood up." Thanks I got every one something too." She pulls out a cute bathing suite for Natalie. It was like a old them type one peace. And it was so kawaii." I thought you might like it when ever we all go to the beach next time." She smiles. " and for you dad " She gives him his gift. " I hope you like it " She winks at him and then picks up her little sister " And you." She shows her a cute little out fit for her." I though she would look so kawaii in a indain type clothing. Once that was done.

she looks up at the cat. She blushes and then looks down. Her long white hair brushing her bare shoulder. She had a tube top on. And it had cute little rabbits on it. And a mini skirt. She was kawaii in a way. She would smile " Hello !"

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire looks back Natalie, "Very interesting friends you have here Natalie. Nice to meet you Alice." In his mind a lot of things have changed and is in a bit of culture shock from everything. He is kind of use to stone buildings being all around and giant fortress and not seeing all different types of people.

((on my enter the following: was White rabbit))

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Oh Alice, I love this swimsuit!" Natalie exclaimed. It was a deep red one-piece with a halter neck that tied in the back, and it reminded her of the swimsuits in old pin-up calendars. "Seriously, you know my taste to a tee, right down to the color! And I've got some sunglasses that'll match too! They're red with black polka dots!"

Turning to Cheshire, she asked, "You okay? You seem kinda...distant or somethin'." And Lind was awfully taciturn too, at the moment...

Ninja scotty
Vincent of Chaos
WildFoxAppears

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out