Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Hoarder

"You should give into the chocolate Lady Mars," Chris said. "The chocolate makes things better."

Aurora was giggling, which only served to make Chris blush.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Well, I'm sure one or two can't kill me." Mars said, nomming on a truffle, as she grinned. "..oh, hey, look, Miss Chris! It's my yarn I've been looking for! Rawr!". Mars then pounced on the ball, letting out adorable growls, as she kicked the yarn with her back feet and held onto it with her front paws.
...Craig's Minion is speaking~!

Familiar Hoarder

"So pretty," Chris said. "You play with your yarn, I crochet mine. Hee hee. But its good you found yours."

Familiar Hoarder

"Where do you keep going without me?" Chris whispered. She kept crocheting on the couch, and wiped away some tears.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

*boing boing boing*

A multicolored ball of yarn bounces about the inn, as a familiar gleeful laugh is heard, while Mars bounces after said string. "Ahahaha!" She giggles, as she pounces on the string and it bounces away from her. "...come back here! Ahaha!"

Familiar Hoarder

Chris was snoring out a couch. Completely zonked out. Didn't even feel Aurora poking her shoulder.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Hmfh...." Mars pouted on her kitty bed, tail swishing slightly, as her ears twitched. "...not fair...I had it right there and now I can't reach my mousey toy...stupid fridge..."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"My name is Pinkie Pie (hello!), and I'm here to say (How you doin'?), I'm gonna make you smile and I'll brighten up your da-aay~!" A familiar voice hummed, as Mars bounced through the inn. "...it doesn't matter now (what's up?), if you are sad or blue (howdy!), 'cause cheering up my friends is just
what Pinkie's here to do
!"

Familiar Hoarder

The bard was feeling giggly today. Of course, she'd been given something 'special' from Kate, and had been sipping it ever since she got it when she walked into the hotel.

Familiar Hoarder

Chris was in the hotel, singing softly to herself as she worked on a crochet project.
Tateyuki just barged right in the inn and nonchalantly walked to the receptionist desk. As he made his way there he was humming this with a big grin splattered on his face. From the looks of it, this guy had a cheerful day.

User Image
Tateyuki Shigaraki
Tateyuki just barged right in the inn and nonchalantly walked to the receptionist desk. As he made his way there he was humming this with a big grin splattered on his face. From the looks of it, this guy had a cheerful day.

User Image

"Well hello there sir. How might I be of assistance?" the receptionist asked, raising her head from her planner. "I'll be happy to help you however I can."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Up in the gym area, a familiar feline is seen, stretching out her legs and arms, grunting slightly. "Too bad nobody is up here with me..." She sighed, stretching again, as she put on her headphones. "...oh well. Their loss.". She then grinned as a familiar tune started up, and she started to dance to the music.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Mars is currently in the midst of a Zumba attack...feel free to scare the fur off of her. XD

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San
shhh....

Up in the gym area, a familiar feline is seen, stretching out her legs and arms, grunting slightly. "Too bad nobody is up here with me..." She sighed, stretching again, as she put on her headphones. "...oh well. Their loss.". She then grinned as a familiar tune started up, and she started to dance to the music.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Mars is currently in the midst of a Zumba attack...feel free to scare the fur off of her. XD

Chris was feeling like a creeper, so she snuck into the gym to watch Lady Mars dance. She didn't want to scare her, but...mebbe it couldn't be helped.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Mars continued to dance, and as she did so, she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. Figuring it was just her imagination, she continued to dance along to the music, until she spun around in a circle, spotting Chris and landing with a *THUMP* and a cackle of hysterics.
"I TOTALLY meant to do that!" She laughed, waving at Chris.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces