Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

*POOF~*
Lookie who just found out where you were, Chris!
"Nyaaa, what's wrong, Miss Chris?" Mars purred, flicking her tail behind her, as she glanced over the Bard's shoulder curiously.
...Craig's Minion is speaking~!

Familiar Hoarder

"Oh, hi Lady Mars," Chris said. "oh? Nothing's really wrong..." She smiled. "I'm just a little lonely that's all."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Well, I'm here now! So you can be happy~!!" Mars purred happily, hugging onto Chris, when she paused. "...it's something else, isn't it? You know you can tell me!"

Familiar Hoarder

Chris smiled at her and hugged her back. "Sir Donovan...he's away again," she said. "Or here and yet not here..." She looked down. "I'm lonely... I haven't had contact...much with him in months now...and I'm just..lonely. And the nightmares are bugging me."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Mars curled up in Chris's lap, starting to purr like a little NASCAR engine, trying to soothe the bard. "I'm sure he hasn't forgotten you." Mars purred, glancing up at her. "...when was the last time he ever forgot about you...or should I not know?"

Familiar Hoarder

Chris petted Lady Mars, sighing. "He probably hasn't ever forgotten me...he does wear my mark," she said. "So he knows I'm okay. But...he leaves me behind...and he promised he wouldn't... and ... what Aurora said was right... he doesn't have to deal with the nightmares because when he's there I don't have them. He's there and its all okay. I just get so lonely when he's not around... I miss him..."

"Ophelia said once that he was probably cheating on me," she said. "I know that's not true. But...the fact he goes away, and I don't even get so much as a kiss goodbye or a promise of a letter? I can't get mad at him...when I do I just end up crying instead.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Stupid firefox....

"Miss Chris, you have to think of the good times you shared." Mars purred, leaning into the petting, as her purring got deeper. "...I mean, sure, Ophelia and Aurora may think they know the two of you pretty well, but from what I've seen, the two of you are like peas in a pod."

((OOC: Hmmn...bed summons. Nighty night~!))

Familiar Hoarder

"We have a lot of good times, we have had, we ... still could have," she said, keeping up the petting. "But...I miss him... and worry about him... and keep wondering if he still misses me and loves me as much as I do him."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Don't listen to those two." Mars said, curling up in a ball on her lap. "...what was it Thumper always said: "If you couldn't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!"... ...wait."

Familiar Hoarder

"I know...but...I mean, its valentines day soon," Chris said. "I got him a card...but... he's not here..." She sniffled. "He keeps going away on me and abandoning me."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"I...well...I don't know what to say about that.".

It's valentines day and Mars is celebrating the only way she knows how...being a lazy kitty stretched out on the lower half of Craig's coffin sorry, Craig! sweatdrop .

Familiar Hoarder

There was a truffle buffet left out by your own favorite vampire.

There was a certain bard looting truffles, and even more so, so was Aurora. She was also doing her best to make Chris hot and bothered. Easier done than done. 8D

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Myar!" Mars purred, glomping Chris from behind with a happy purr. "...hai, Miss Chris! Whatcha doin'?"

Familiar Hoarder

"Enjoying all this chocolate!" Chris said, smiling. "Chocolate makes everything better."

"There's a certain chocolate man who'd make everything better too," Aurora commented without a hint of regret.

"Shut up Aurora."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"..Is that chocolate truffles?" Mars purred excitedly, glancing over Chris's shoulder. "...must...resist...chocolate. Can't...let...chocolate win~!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces