Welcome to Gaia! ::

"It is time," Yuko said, looking thoughtful for a moment. "The shadow you are is just a piece of the puzzle. And I'm surprised you've magic enough for it to begin with. You've come a long way Chris..." She sounded almost proud. "I am sorry."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Wish Granter Yuko
"It is time," Yuko said, looking thoughtful for a moment. "The shadow you are is just a piece of the puzzle. And I'm surprised you've magic enough for it to begin with. You've come a long way Chris..." She sounded almost proud. "I am sorry."

"What exactly are you waiting on? Can I do anything to help?" Mars then commented, as she stretched her paws slightly with a groan, as she padded towards Chris. "...I mean, I just can't jump on your sleeping form, meowing for food like any mortal cat would...I mean, I COULD, but....".
Mars-San

"What exactly are you waiting on? Can I do anything to help?" Mars then commented, as she stretched her paws slightly with a groan, as she padded towards Chris. "...I mean, I just can't jump on your sleeping form, meowing for food like any mortal cat would...I mean, I COULD, but....".

"You did though, a few times at first," she said. "I remember." She knelt down, her sanity feeling there for the time being. "You meowed at me loudly, trying so hard. But you couldn't wake me." She petted Mars on her head, scratching her ears. "Its not so much as waiting as ... I can't promise what will happen when i wake. I have some sanity now... but it might not be there, once I'm ... " She paused. "I know we're all a little mad, but nightmares take a toll on you, they have on me."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
She Seeks the Song
Mars-San

"You did though, a few times at first," she said. "I remember." She knelt down, her sanity feeling there for the time being. "You meowed at me loudly, trying so hard. But you couldn't wake me." She petted Mars on her head, scratching her ears. "Its not so much as waiting as ... I can't promise what will happen when i wake. I have some sanity now... but it might not be there, once I'm ... " She paused. "I know we're all a little mad, but nightmares take a toll on you, they have on me."

"Well, I mean I was trying my hardest to wake you..." Mars commented, with a trill and a purr at the scratching on her ears, as she slid down to the floor slightly. "...I have nightmares too, you know. Some...I haven't even told my master about.".
Mars-San

"Well, I mean I was trying my hardest to wake you..." Mars commented, with a trill and a purr at the scratching on her ears, as she slid down to the floor slightly. "...I have nightmares too, you know. Some...I haven't even told my master about.".

"I know," she said. "I'm probably responsible for many of them, whether I was aware of it or not." She kept petting Mars. "You don't have to tell him about them. But I promise I'll eat a few of them if I can, how does that sound?"

She looked at Yuko. "I recorded my message, just in case. I don't think it'll be needed anymore at this point but. Better safe than sorry." She pulled out a small bead and handed it over to her. "Don't know what will happen, so here. Whatever the price, I'll pay for this to be kept safe."
Yuko took the bead and put it away in her obi. "You never know," she said. "You're paying a high price already. There is nothing I can take from you for this, though I may ask for a favor at a later date, as you travel around."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Trying, and failing miserably, not to fall into a puddle of goo at the scratches, Mars started to knead the floor, when the question rattled her brain out of the blissful moment. "Most of them weren't your doing, Miss Chris..." Mars sighed, as she finally paced on the floor in front of the two, as the feline's pupils seemed to dilate, while her ears started to turn sideways. "...I mean, yes, some of them were, shall we say, cringe worthy to say the least, but some have been mighty...dark....as of late...".
"Ah good, I'm not too late," A flapping of wings joined the fray of the hotel. "I mean I know what my role is in all of this and just ... " The young man with the grey wings landed down next to Chris with a faintly annoyed look on his face. "I was almost too late wasn't I? Or ... as Yuko puts it, was just in time."

He blinked as he realized there was another person there he didn't know. "OH! There's other people here. Hi. Hello. I'm Cal. Excalibur Lockwind of the Church of Lock and Keys. I'm an Eirynes." He gave Mars a bow. "I don't believe we've actually met before. Which is saying a lot considering I'm supposed to be Chris's bodyguard."
Mars-San
Trying, and failing miserably, not to fall into a puddle of goo at the scratches, Mars started to knead the floor, when the question rattled her brain out of the blissful moment. "Most of them weren't your doing, Miss Chris..." Mars sighed, as she finally paced on the floor in front of the two, as the feline's pupils seemed to dilate, while her ears started to turn sideways. "...I mean, yes, some of them were, shall we say, cringe worthy to say the least, but some have been mighty...dark....as of late...".

"Believe me when I say this, but it probably is all my fault," she said. "As long as you've slept here, nightmares have slowly been becoming more and more... me. However dark, however bad."

And then wings. "HOLY s**t CAL" She smacked him upside his head. "Do not just RUSH IN!" She took a deep breath. "Startled me." Nothing really startled much to the shadow, but she could pretend. "I'm not really Chris. You're not supposed to be protecting me. And once I change, I don't think you'll want to stay. Can't blame you."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Mars ears twitched at the sound, as she watched the new person enter into the Inn. "Protector? Like my master is with me?" She mused slightly, as she then shook her head, as if clearing her thoughts, causing her collar to jingle up a storm, as she slowly stretched her paws out.

"I...ah...forgive me for staring...Cal, was it?" Mars commented, as she bowed her head at the newcomer. "...it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Mars. My aforementioned master is Craig the vampire. And, honestly, it doesn't matter if you're not really Miss Chris or not. The inn, and all who reside within, are my family, so I guess I'm not really going anywhere...scary unforeseeable future or not.".

Distinct Shapeshifter

Wings brought the shapeshifter to the location, gracefully landing just before the door. Hands grasped the knob or handle and a push opened up the lobby which the shapeshifter stepped into. She possessed very demonic looking traits, for one a tail, and the wings and elongated fingernails made into claws which could retract. Hearing the voice of the owner, she merely said, “I am looking for a place to stay, maybe a night or maybe my life.” Through her mask of red, which looked like multiple fangs ready to bite down.
Anna Diction
Wings brought the shapeshifter to the location, gracefully landing just before the door. Hands grasped the knob or handle and a push opened up the lobby which the shapeshifter stepped into. She possessed very demonic looking traits, for one a tail, and the wings and elongated fingernails made into claws which could retract. Hearing the voice of the owner, she merely said, “I am looking for a place to stay, maybe a night or maybe my life.” Through her mask of red, which looked like multiple fangs ready to bite down.

"Hello and welcome," the receptionist seemed to appear out of nowhere. "or Hail and well met, depending on where you're from. Looking for a room?" She gave a bow and the small green hamster on her shoulder followed suit. "I can assist you with that."
Anna Diction

Chris looked in the direction of the newcomer. "Hello," she said, seeing the demonic looking being before her. "Don't normally see new people around these parts."

Distinct Shapeshifter

Tilting her head, she then returned it back, nodding. She curtsied, returning the bow too. “Pardon, I hope my presence in these parts is not a bad sign.” She managed, then looked upon the woman with the hamster. “Thank you, a room will do me good. My wings ache.”

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,315 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
From nowhere and nothing, there was a crack. Almost like a significantly muffled crack of thunder, it reverberated through the building and turned to not but a strange change in air pressure by the time it hit the outter most walls. There, at the center of it all, stood something inhuman and dangerous.
Standing tall and on his own two feet, he surveyed his surroundings with sharp and catlike eyes. Needle-like fangs could be seen as he idly picked his teeth with one of his sharp, talon-like claws. His two pointed ears twitched and turned like little radar dishes, often moving in contrast to the directions of his eyes or even the rest of his head.
A long tail flicked and swayed left to right, at seemingly random intervals. He began walking about, in a random direction but towards the sound of people. He would stop short before entering a room, peering in on a conversation. His head would tilt curiously to the side and slightly back as he would look up upon the assumedly furless entities.
This is a cat. A bipedal cat. A peculiar, blue, black, and white cat with a large mane-like tuft around his collar. His coloration made him look like he was wearing a black jacket, with vague designs on his tummy. On his face were a pair of tinted blue shades, which balanced on his muzzle. Roughly the size of a small toddler, he skulked about like a peculiarly colored shadow, hopping and bounding about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff