Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anna Diction
Tilting her head, she then returned it back, nodding. She curtsied, returning the bow too. “Pardon, I hope my presence in these parts is not a bad sign.” She managed, then looked upon the woman with the hamster. “Thank you, a room will do me good. My wings ache.”

"Of course," she replied with another bow. The hamster took off down her shirt and onto the floor, scrambling to grab one of the room keys. "Do you need any special amenities? Room service is always open and our dining room usually has coffee and tea at all hours...as well as various pastries as our chef Craig is motivated to make them."

The little hamster was quick and the young woman would find herself staring down at an eager green guy with a key in his mouth. "When you're a bit more relaxed you'll need to sign in but there's no rush. We haven't had company in a long while."
Misonoma
From nowhere and nothing, there was a crack. Almost like a significantly muffled crack of thunder, it reverberated through the building and turned to not but a strange change in air pressure by the time it hit the outter most walls. There, at the center of it all, stood something inhuman and dangerous.
Standing tall and on his own two feet, he surveyed his surroundings with sharp and catlike eyes. Needle-like fangs could be seen as he idly picked his teeth with one of his sharp, talon-like claws. His two pointed ears twitched and turned like little radar dishes, often moving in contrast to the directions of his eyes or even the rest of his head.
A long tail flicked and swayed left to right, at seemingly random intervals. He began walking about, in a random direction but towards the sound of people. He would stop short before entering a room, peering in on a conversation. His head would tilt curiously to the side and slightly back as he would look up upon the assumedly furless entities.
This is a cat. A bipedal cat. A peculiar, blue, black, and white cat with a large mane-like tuft around his collar. His coloration made him look like he was wearing a black jacket, with vague designs on his tummy. On his face were a pair of tinted blue shades, which balanced on his muzzle. Roughly the size of a small toddler, he skulked about like a peculiarly colored shadow, hopping and bounding about.

Thunder used to scare the bard, however she'd grown accustomed to it, however as there was no rain out that night she took notice of it unannounced. She reached out her senses and picked up on ... a cat? Even though she couldn't see him just yet depending on where he was in regards to the lobby, the presence was felt by the bard.

Seems people were once again coming out to the hotel. Perhaps it had some life in it yet, and the nightmares could stay quiet for a little longer.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Misonoma
From nowhere and nothing, there was a crack. Almost like a significantly muffled crack of thunder, it reverberated through the building and turned to not but a strange change in air pressure by the time it hit the outter most walls. There, at the center of it all, stood something inhuman and dangerous.
Standing tall and on his own two feet, he surveyed his surroundings with sharp and catlike eyes. Needle-like fangs could be seen as he idly picked his teeth with one of his sharp, talon-like claws. His two pointed ears twitched and turned like little radar dishes, often moving in contrast to the directions of his eyes or even the rest of his head.
A long tail flicked and swayed left to right, at seemingly random intervals. He began walking about, in a random direction but towards the sound of people. He would stop short before entering a room, peering in on a conversation. His head would tilt curiously to the side and slightly back as he would look up upon the assumedly furless entities.
This is a cat. A bipedal cat. A peculiar, blue, black, and white cat with a large mane-like tuft around his collar. His coloration made him look like he was wearing a black jacket, with vague designs on his tummy. On his face were a pair of tinted blue shades, which balanced on his muzzle. Roughly the size of a small toddler, he skulked about like a peculiarly colored shadow, hopping and bounding about.

Oh, she sensed that other cat, all right, and was none too amused by the way he seemed to be slinking about without proper introduction. She then curled her tail about her body and her whole body disappeared in a haze of purple smoke. As the Cheshire finally made herself seen, by only her two eyes, she watched this bipedal creature and uttered out a low "who are you?".

Distinct Shapeshifter

Carme, the shapeshifting trickster took the key. "Just a place to change into a new outfit." She managed, looking at the key to see if it was numbered. "I will likely be living here, given my fall from grace." She managed, nodding her head softly. "So which room is this for?" She asked in a curious manner to the lady and hamster.
Oh, uh, my name is." She began filling out the guest book. ".....Carme."
Anna Diction
Carme, the shapeshifting trickster took the key. "Just a place to change into a new outfit." She managed, looking at the key to see if it was numbered. "I will likely be living here, given my fall from grace." She managed, nodding her head softly. "So which room is this for?" She asked in a curious manner to the lady and hamster.
Oh, uh, my name is." She began filling out the guest book. ".....Carme."

"We have many unconventional people living here," she replied with a smile. "Your room is 210. Up the staircase there and to your right." She gestured to the staircase.

"If you're looking to make it a more permanent residence I'll have Kate bring up some better furniture for you in the morning," she said. "The spirits who clean here differentiate between temporary and permanent residents. If there's something in particular you need, please let me know."

"I hope you enjoy your stay here Carme," she said. "Oh. I was named Star I believe from a previous tenant. You may call me that."
"There's other people now, does that really change anything?" Excalibur asked the Lady Chris's shadow. "Its not like your fate is changed by these arrivals." He frowned, the pronoun game playing in his head. Even if he were here, what would really change. She had recorded her message hadn't she? There was no going back, and he had no reason to look for her. Fate was what it was.

Distinct Shapeshifter

She nodded her head, proceeding up the staircase and to her new room. Not long after did she come back out, dressed in a harvest style manner as in her clothes were plants. Four skeletal arms, a pumpkin head, and slender skeletal legs were what made up her form. No wings, not now. Carme sighed happily, stretching out her long arms. She eventually made her way downstairs, her filed down teeth in a smile seen through the carved pumpkin helmet.
Anna Diction
She nodded her head, proceeding up the staircase and to her new room. Not long after did she come back out, dressed in a harvest style manner as in her clothes were plants. Four skeletal arms, a pumpkin head, and slender skeletal legs were what made up her form. No wings, not now. Carme sighed happily, stretching out her long arms. She eventually made her way downstairs, her filed down teeth in a smile seen through the carved pumpkin helmet.

Chris had observed the woman going upstairs, and didn't pay her much mind as she had been talking with Yuko and Excalibur but she quite enjoyed the plants ensemble and couldn't help herself. "You look delightfully creepy!" she said with a smile. "My name is Chris, Chris Talespinner." She paused a moment. "Just Chris Talespinner for now. I'm a bard, or used to be in any case."

Distinct Shapeshifter

She Seeks the Song

Chris had observed the woman going upstairs, and didn't pay her much mind as she had been talking with Yuko and Excalibur but she quite enjoyed the plants ensemble and couldn't help herself. "You look delightfully creepy!" she said with a smile. "My name is Chris, Chris Talespinner." She paused a moment. "Just Chris Talespinner for now. I'm a bard, or used to be in any case."
"So you spin......tales?" Asked the four armed pumpkin lady. She looked about cautiously, then looked at Chris once more. "Do you know tales of old? Of gods and goddesses?" The trickster asked, pausing for a moment. "Pardon me for taking long to respond." Then she asked, "Used to be a bard?" She had hoped these questions would be of little bother. She brought two arms to rest under the pumpkin mask/helmet. "I used to be a god. But I got too big an ego, foolishly I accepted a tribute of wine, only it was not that but vampire blood. A ghoul I remain!"
Anna Diction
"So you spin......tales?" Asked the four armed pumpkin lady. She looked about cautiously, then looked at Chris once more. "Do you know tales of old? Of gods and goddesses?" The trickster asked, pausing for a moment. "Pardon me for taking long to respond." Then she asked, "Used to be a bard?" She had hoped these questions would be of little bother. She brought two arms to rest under the pumpkin mask/helmet. "I used to be a god. But I got too big an ego, foolishly I accepted a tribute of wine, only it was not that but vampire blood. A ghoul I remain!"

"Spin tales or retell the ones I know," she said. "I know old and knew, gods and goddesses. Many old songs, old rhythms and rhymes." She gave a small smile. "Its quite all right."

"I fear my path now takes me a bit away from being a bard, but I'm uncertain what I will become," she said. "Seems they tricked you then." She gave a nod of understanding. "Ego undoes many demons, gods and heroes alike. It sadly is a very common theme in many of the stories that I know."

Distinct Shapeshifter

She Seeks the Song

"Spin tales or retell the ones I know," she said. "I know old and knew, gods and goddesses. Many old songs, old rhythms and rhymes." She gave a small smile. "Its quite all right."

"I fear my path now takes me a bit away from being a bard, but I'm uncertain what I will become," she said. "Seems they tricked you then." She gave a nod of understanding. "Ego undoes many demons, gods and heroes alike. It sadly is a very common theme in many of the stories that I know."
She nodded her head in agreement. "I know little of sisters or brother goddesses." She managed, then lowered her head in contemplation. "Uncertain? How have you been surviving, other then being a bard? Incorporate old skills into new hobby. Yes?" She managed through her helmet of pumpkinness. She bit her own lip lightly, not to pierce flesh, probably a hard thing when your teeth were filed down to points. .

"Yes, ego is a thing that corrupts." She managed, sadly. At least she realized her fall and why it happened.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Seeing as how there had not been any new happenings going on in the Inn, a certain Cheshire demon is making herself at home roaming about humming a pleasant but not so cheerful tune to herself, as she turns the corner into the hallway leading to the kitchen.

"Meheheheheh," She chuckles lowly, while she crouched down, tail swishing about behind her. "....nobody's around? Good. They won't have a clue what's going on until after I'm gone.".

As she crouched down low to the ground, her back end started to wiggle, as she prepped to jump.

Fuzzy Lunatic

Aurora Pendragon

It had been some time since Aurora stepted out. the strange looking humanoid woman would be about 5'8 with a long reptilian tail, and small horns poking from her head. Her skin would have a blue gradient to it and her eyes a deep purple her hair a pure white. She wore a set of casual street clothes, hoodie, band tee chucks. seemed her features would draw attention to herself enough. a simple braid in her hair.

Coming into the lobby with a suitcase with several stickers from various countries and some seem like planets for some reason she rolled up to the counter.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
-MysticCherri-
Aurora Pendragon

It had been some time since Aurora stepted out. the strange looking humanoid woman would be about 5'8 with a long reptilian tail, and small horns poking from her head. Her skin would have a blue gradient to it and her eyes a deep purple her hair a pure white. She wore a set of casual street clothes, hoodie, band tee chucks. seemed her features would draw attention to herself enough. a simple braid in her hair.

Coming into the lobby with a suitcase with several stickers from various countries and some seem like planets for some reason she rolled up to the counter.

Mars seemed to freeze at the sound of the squeaky wheels entering the lobby, (as she landed flat on her face from her failed pounce, whoops!) as she curled her tail about her and faded in a haze of purple smoke. When she reappeared at the desk, the haze seemed to thicken and grow, as a small POP was soon heard, as she coughed and waved her paws in front of her face. "STILL not used to that, after all these years..." She grumbled, while coughing heavily, as she glanced over at Aurora. "...oh! Forgive me! Welcome to the Starshine Inn! I'm....not normally the one who greets all new guests, mind you.". She then chuckled nervously, as she then glanced at the woman before her. "I'm a little rusty, mind you." Mars commented, as her tail swished behind her, showing off her nervous state. "...if you just give me a sec, I'll get someone out here. Master! Uh, Miss Kate? ANYBODY?!".

Fashionable Vampire

Mars-San
-MysticCherri-
Aurora Pendragon

Mars seemed to freeze at the sound of the squeaky wheels entering the lobby, (as she landed flat on her face from her failed pounce, whoops!) as she curled her tail about her and faded in a haze of purple smoke. When she reappeared at the desk, the haze seemed to thicken and grow, as a small POP was soon heard, as she coughed and waved her paws in front of her face. "STILL not used to that, after all these years..." She grumbled, while coughing heavily, as she glanced over at Aurora. "...oh! Forgive me! Welcome to the Starshine Inn! I'm....not normally the one who greets all new guests, mind you.". She then chuckled nervously, as she then glanced at the woman before her. "I'm a little rusty, mind you." Mars commented, as her tail swished behind her, showing off her nervous state. "...if you just give me a sec, I'll get someone out here. Master! Uh, Miss Kate? ANYBODY?!".

"I'm here, I"m here, what's the matter?" Craig came out of the kitchen and into the lobby. "Ah, a new person. Hello!" He gave a greeting and a bow. "Welcome to our hotel. Forgive my skittish familiar here. She's normally a little shy."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff