Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anna Diction
She Seeks the Song

"Spin tales or retell the ones I know," she said. "I know old and knew, gods and goddesses. Many old songs, old rhythms and rhymes." She gave a small smile. "Its quite all right."

"I fear my path now takes me a bit away from being a bard, but I'm uncertain what I will become," she said. "Seems they tricked you then." She gave a nod of understanding. "Ego undoes many demons, gods and heroes alike. It sadly is a very common theme in many of the stories that I know."
She nodded her head in agreement. "I know little of sisters or brother goddesses." She managed, then lowered her head in contemplation. "Uncertain? How have you been surviving, other then being a bard? Incorporate old skills into new hobby. Yes?" She managed through her helmet of pumpkinness. She bit her own lip lightly, not to pierce flesh, probably a hard thing when your teeth were filed down to points. .

"Yes, ego is a thing that corrupts." She managed, sadly. At least she realized her fall and why it happened.

"I've been surviving... just ..." She looked towards the stairs. "I've been asleep all these long years. Its all that I know. When I wake up... truly wake up... I am not sure what will happen. I do have hobbies and skills that I use to pass the time in this form. Sewing and crochet. I do still sing. But its not the same."

"Ego isn't all bad, but... like all things must be balanced."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Craig_the_Vampire
Mars-San
-MysticCherri-
Aurora Pendragon

It had been some time since Aurora stepted out. the strange looking humanoid woman would be about 5'8 with a long reptilian tail, and small horns poking from her head. Her skin would have a blue gradient to it and her eyes a deep purple her hair a pure white. She wore a set of casual street clothes, hoodie, band tee chucks. seemed her features would draw attention to herself enough. a simple braid in her hair.

Coming into the lobby with a suitcase with several stickers from various countries and some seem like planets for some reason she rolled up to the counter.

Mars seemed to freeze at the sound of the squeaky wheels entering the lobby, (as she landed flat on her face from her failed pounce, whoops!) as she curled her tail about her and faded in a haze of purple smoke. When she reappeared at the desk, the haze seemed to thicken and grow, as a small POP was soon heard, as she coughed and waved her paws in front of her face. "STILL not used to that, after all these years..." She grumbled, while coughing heavily, as she glanced over at Aurora. "...oh! Forgive me! Welcome to the Starshine Inn! I'm....not normally the one who greets all new guests, mind you.". She then chuckled nervously, as she then glanced at the woman before her. "I'm a little rusty, mind you." Mars commented, as her tail swished behind her, showing off her nervous state. "...if you just give me a sec, I'll get someone out here. Master! Uh, Miss Kate? ANYBODY?!".

"I'm here, I"m here, what's the matter?" Craig came out of the kitchen and into the lobby. "Ah, a new person. Hello!" He gave a greeting and a bow. "Welcome to our hotel. Forgive my skittish familiar here. She's normally a little shy."

To accent the "little shy" comment, Mars then made an undignified squawking noise, as she crabhopped to the side slightly, when Craig appeared around the corner.

She then proceeded to plop down behind the desk, sighing in relief, as she curled up into a loaf position.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
It has been a while since the hotel had a breath of fresh air, since the arrival of new people, but for the resident Cheshire demon, she had seen things for quite a long time, and how some things change, while others do not.

However, residents of this place called Gaia had discovered a certain holiday was upon them and started shooting off very loud skybooms....even during the day.

The Cheshire didn't pay much attention, until one explosion of gunpowder and shiny things in the sky, got too close for comfort, as it seemed to explode outside the window where said demon lay napping in the sunshine.

The demon then yowled in shock and disappeared with a loud sound, and a purple haze that seemed to linger.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Once again, the holidays have arrived and Mars is out and about, after skyboom season, as she glances about the inn...when something dawns on her.

"It's December!" She gasps out in giddy glee, as she puts on some festive tunes, as she grins slyly. "...when Master's away...the minion comes out to play!!".

She then proceeds to disappear in a poof of purple haze and static, as the music continues to play.

All seems quiet, until random boxes start appearing out of nowhere, and all is still ((unless you count the music)), until....

"ACHOO!!"

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"Hooray! It's almost Halloween!" A familiar giggle rang out through the inn, as the Cheshire cat demon made her presence known...as usual.

But, there was something a bit...different about the demon. Something quite odd. She wasn't her normal kitty self. Oh no.

She was quite different* to say the least.

Trotting about the inn, with a Cheshire smile and paws on her side, Mars hadn't quite seen herself in a mirror yet, so the demon figured she was still in her cat form.

Oh, Gaia, you silly place you.

Won't someone PLEASE explain to the Cheshire that Gaia played a trick on her again?

((OOC: Image created by Jaqual_art on picrew))

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
And, there's that familiar trot trot trot of hooves making their presence known, as Mars has discovered that "ooh, horn thing make things go floaty floaty! Ooo!". The mare is giggling as she is lifting an old toy of hers, until the familiar noise of the hooves suddenly paused and...

"Ah....ah....AHCHOO!!!" The mare then sneezed a mighty sneeze, followed by a haze of purple smoke and a quite loud sound, as she soon found herself in a darkened room she'd not quite seen before.

"Uh...? Master?" The muffled voice of Mars called out, as her eyes tried to adjust to the dark, while she glanced about worriedly. "...master? Master?! HEEEELP!".
Well now, who is this wandering about the Inn? Why it's good old Valerie ((no worries, everyone! Mars is still, uh, busy in the locked room she's in.)) making her way down a dark and dreary hallway, as her eyes dart about the absolutely quiet Inn.

Other than the sound of distant Cheshire cat demon sneezes, that is.

"My word..." She muses to herself softly, as she pauses to run a hand through her black, skunk-streaked hair. "...how long have I been meditating and studying on grandfather's works again? Days? Months? Eons, it seems? I really must stop pouring over his literature and scrolls in hopes of regaining some form of communication with him. Even if it is for a second. "Valerie, Valerie, Valerie...always with your nose stuck in a book again?" It's as if I can almost hear Father's voice chiding me again. My, my, my...".

Honestly, you can't blame the poor woman for stepping out to get some fresh air and sunlight, right?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

The day darkening where a rift appeared and a cosmic stepped from it onto the planes of what he remembered to be on the planet Gaia, a sister dimension to a version of his old earth when he recalled it being before space faring.

Gaia how ever had beings close to him that did live on the planet and other beings that seemed to thrive among the humans.

"Well, this is curious. All my establishments and accomplishments on this planet and I still find new treasures in the fray. Wonderful."

Landing before the doors and ducking to open and enter the establishment and to see if the planes of Gaia still had people spending their money and time in the area's off the beaten track.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Upon hearing the sound of the door opening, Mars then ((somehow freeing herself from the room she was trapped in...silly Cheshire demon!)) balks at the sound of the entrance, as she coiled her tail about her body and an odd sound filled the air. She then found herself back in the same room again, falling, not so gracefully, into a pile of...something she couldn't quite place...with a distant crash. "....Ow." She grunted, as she blew away her tail, which had somehow landed on her head. "...odd. My powers are messing up. They don't usually do this...".

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Spread out over the Inn, there seem to be....boxes?

Boxes everywhere.

Some have Halloween decorations, others...well, best not to open them and see what's inside, right?

And who, by chance, is the culprit behind these boxes appearing out of thin air?

You would think it was Mars, but this time...she's currently staring at her flattened box, while glancing about in curious confusion.

"Mrrt?" She purred in confusion, as the box seemed to flatten under the curled up Cheshire cat demon.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Once again, certain holidays have crept up on Mars, who seems to be keeping the Inn rocking and rolling napping on her master's coffin curled up in a tight ball. Every once in a while the Cheshire Demon's ears twitch as she sleeps, purring and chattering in her sleep at who knows what.

She soon awakens, however and lets out a yawn as she stretches with a most unpleasant sound. She groans again as her muscles crack again, while her claws appear as she stretches, as she shakes and opens her eyes.

Sometimes she aloone, sometimes she's nooot...

Chuckling a lazy yawn, Mars shook her head slightly as her tail swished slightly. " 'Mars,' " Craig would playfully chide, as he wiggled a finger at her in mock annoyance. " '...stop scaring the residents doing that!' ".

"Speak of..." She commented, eyes darting about the unusually silent Inn. "...where is everyone? I've been roaming these halls for so long, and I've yet to see another soul grace these hallways...".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff