Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

Lir hid his face against Rosamund's shoulder. He shivered slightly, trying to not break down. "I can't help it... He was the last egg I ever had... I'm so worried about him..."

Meep's ears lifted and he looked at his adopted son. "Really? That's great. Who's the lucky one?" He cringed slightly when he tried to move, the little ones not liking it. He slowly started to rub his massive middle.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Rosamund sighs " I know .. he is the baby son. He will all ways be the baby son." She says to him. She would stroke his head . " Go on cry it out.' She says to him.

Julian nods " Yea who is the mother ? " He asks him a bit eager to hear.

LG looks at his parents .. ".. Its Ahijit .. " He says to them .. " And .. Lir seams to be .. well hating us.. At less that is what it feels like " He frowns and then bites his lower lip.".. I'm scared .. " He started to cry then.".. I might lose him and the babies "

Loyal Gaian

Lir broke down and started sobbing against Rosamund's shoulder. His whole body trembled.

Meep took a few deep breaths, waiting for the little ones to calm down. Once they did he looked to LG and smiled softly. "Sweetie, you gotta understand... to Lir, family is everything. He's scared that he's ganna have his youngest child taken from. To him, Ahijit is still the baby and is worried about him. He was only rescued a few weeks ago, remember? He's still very frail. I'm sure that Lir's just worried about everything."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rosamund stroke his head and then started to sing him a song. Something her family passed down when they needed strength.

LG looks at his mom and then at his dad.".. But mom .. he don't act like it. .he was not saying a word when I try to explain it to him." He lowers his eyes ".. We didn't force each other .... " He whimpers ".. And I don't want to take him away from his dad.. Or his mom..." He looks at them and then comes walking over and hugs him.".. I am scared cause .. what if he does go away ?"

Julian wraps his arms around his son.".. You have to understand there point of view and yours." He says to his son and looks at Meep. As if asking for some help here.

Loyal Gaian

Lir broke down and started sobbing against Rosamund's shoulder. His whole body trembled.

Meep took a few deep breaths, waiting for the little ones to calm down. Once they did he looked to LG and smiled softly. "Sweetie, you gotta understand... to Lir, family is everything. He's scared that he's ganna have his youngest child taken from. To him, Ahijit is still the baby and is worried about him. He was only rescued a few weeks ago, remember? He's still very frail. I'm sure that Lir's just worried about everything."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rosamund started to sing some more. She would strokes his head as she hums the tone. She would then looks at her son Ahijit.

Julian nods and then sighs and then hugs his son ".. Meep is right. You have to wait it out .And understand from there point of view. You want to do what is best for every one. So your going to have to stay around to help them." He says to LG

LG sniffles and then nods // " Okay .. " He hugs his parents and then nuzzles them. He would then sniffles and whipes his eyes.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Night looks at her as she closed her eyes to listen. She would then shake her head. ".. I have help." She giggles and then swings her legs ".. But .. if this being in side of you hates the things you don't.. ' She ponders this for a time." Wouldn't that be every thing ? And even you ?" she frowns ".. What if its a action you do ? Is it males ? Or females ? Small children ? Babies ?" She ponders " .. Does she hate cute things ? And love dark things ?" She swings her legs and then looks up at the ceiling. Her dark main of hair brushing the females body. ".. So many possibilities. "

Loyal Gaian

Lir soon went into his study and shut the door. He wanted to be left alone for a while.

Ahijit slowly woke up and groaned softly. "Wh... where am I? Where's... where's LG?"

Meep smiled at his adopted son and nuzzled him softly. "There, there. No more tears now. Your mate will need you to be strong for him."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rosamund walks over to her son and then sits next to him " He went to speak with his parents " She says to him and then strokes his hair " Don't worry he will return " She smiles at him and then looks at the door where Lir went off to. She sighs and then looks at Ahijit " You know your father loves you right?"

Julian nods " And I think he will want to wake up seeing your face too." He chuckles " I know I do when i wake up every morning " he blushes and looks at Meep.

LG nods and then sniffles " Thanks mom .. dad " He says to them and then hugs them once more ".. I am going back down stairs .. " He says to them.

Loyal Gaian

Ahijit nodded and looked up at his mother. "I feel like a whale..." He lightly rubbed his middle. With a soft sigh, he nodded. "I.. I know dad loves me... but is.. is he upset with me for getting pregnant...?"

Meep nodded and smiled. "Alright. You go be the best mate you can be, LG. Just like your father." He nuzzled Julian lovingly.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rosamund looks at him and then sighs " No no .. he is more worried. He is scared we might lose you cause your not fully recovered." She says to him and then strokes his hair.

Julian laughs " Yea .. And don't be shy or ask us any thing." He says to his son and then nuzzles his mate.

LG nods and then bounds down to the steps and then takes the elevator to get to the basement. Hew would then walks into the med room and then blushes " Your awake "

Loyal Gaian

Ahijit relaxed as his mother pet his messy silver hair. At hearing LG's voice he tried to sit up, but wasn't strong enough to do it on his own. He looked to his boyfriend and nodded slowly. "I... I guess I got over tired and needed to rest..." He rubbed more at the bulge in his lower middle.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rosamund helps him sit up and then looks to LG "..It will be okay you two. So stop being such .. well babies " She laughs cutely ".. Come on LG I better go and check on my husband " She says to them.

LG nods and then walks over to them and then blushes.".. Thanks Rosy " He says to her and then sits down next to his mate ".. You shouldn't move to much.. And Lir gave me this strange stuff to give you "He says to him " .. What was it once every day Rosy ?" He calls out to her

Loyal Gaian

Lir talked loud enough to be heard through the door. "Three pills every day. No more no less."

Ahijit looked to the door then snuggled close to LG. "I'm starting to get hungry again..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff