• Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

*shares the smile* "Hmmm, do you have any cookies? Those always go well with tea."
"Of course my dear." smiles and brings out a large platter of cookies "I do hope your friend warned you about the belt busting portions here?" giggles softly

*eyes light up at the sight of the cookies* "Those smell wonderful!" *takes a cookie and bites into it* "They did, and now I see why. I hope I'm adequately attired."
Smiles "Well the lack of attire might help with making sure your attire doesn't snap from the pressure."

*blushes* "Oh my, well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. So what made you start this interesting cafe? *dips a cookie into her tea*
"well I didn't see anything else that filled the role. So I filled it myself. Others have tried, but they usually go abandoned eventually."

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

*shares the smile* "Hmmm, do you have any cookies? Those always go well with tea."
"Of course my dear." smiles and brings out a large platter of cookies "I do hope your friend warned you about the belt busting portions here?" giggles softly

*eyes light up at the sight of the cookies* "Those smell wonderful!" *takes a cookie and bites into it* "They did, and now I see why. I hope I'm adequately attired."
Smiles "Well the lack of attire might help with making sure your attire doesn't snap from the pressure."

*blushes* "Oh my, well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. So what made you start this interesting cafe? *dips a cookie into her tea*
"well I didn't see anything else that filled the role. So I filled it myself. Others have tried, but they usually go abandoned eventually."

"Necessity is the mother of all invention as they say." *dunks another cookie* "This is do delicious--I can see why you've stayed open."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Necessity is the mother of all invention as they say." *dunks another cookie* "This is do delicious--I can see why you've stayed open."
Giggles and smiles "Thank you for the compliment! Did you're friends also mention the magical items?"

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

Giggles and smiles "Thank you for the compliment! Did you're friends also mention the magical items?"

"Some, though I'm curious about this bubbly tea you mentioned?"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

Deadpan stare "You have never heard of bubble tea!?"

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

*looks back wide-eyed* "N-no? Should I have?"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

Blushes at his over reaction "We-well no. I jsut often forget it's not a wide spread thing since it's so popular where I live. Basically It's a mix between a smoothie and tea and you can get tapoica 'pearls' in it. which is the 'bubble' in bubble tea."

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

Blushes at his over reaction "We-well no. I jsut often forget it's not a wide spread thing since it's so popular where I live. Basically It's a mix between a smoothie and tea and you can get tapoica 'pearls' in it. which is the 'bubble' in bubble tea."

*laughs and smiles reassuringly* "Bubble tea sounds...chewy. Is it hot or cold?"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

*laughs and smiles reassuringly* "Bubble tea sounds...chewy. Is it hot or cold?"
"Usually cold, but it does come in hot variations. those ones are usually more tea based." Smiles at her laugh

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Usually cold, but it does come in hot variations. those ones are usually more tea based." Smiles at her laugh

"Sounds pretty tasty then! How exotic." *smiles while dunking another cookie*

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Yes they are very tasty indeed. And each place does it differently so you have ot keep trying more and more hehe"

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Yes they are very tasty indeed. And each place does it differently so you have ot keep trying more and more hehe"

"Yum! What's your favorite combo?"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Green tea, Green Apple and pineapple. It's sweet and tangy." Smiles and nods

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Oooh, would you be willing to make me one?"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Oooh, would you be willing to make me one?"
"Of course, in that flavour?" giggles and smiles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items