• Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"I," Mist began to reply, "Guess you could put it that way. Currently I'm waiting for something though. I did commission a banner thanks to a recommendation from one of the others in the guild and once that's done I hope to change the guild's old banner to the new one."

"That's good. I hope it helps." giggles and smiles "it's always good to get old guild back up and running agian. "

"So, if you don't mind me changing the subject," Mist smiled, "Are you familiar with Undertale?"

Mist decided to wait to see if Alexi was before talking about what she was going to mention just in case.

"I have a passing familiarity with it. Why do you ask?" Offers Mist a muffin, seeing if she would even notice.

Mist did notice the muffin, but she wasn't exactly sure if she should take it or not... namely because of having two wisdom teeth removed the day before.
"Well," replied Mist, "I was starting to get curious about which of the 7 different Soul Modes I would have if I was in a world like that. Just a little earlier today I took a bunch of online quizzes to see if I could answer that based on the results I got."

Mist glanced at the muffin and remembered something else, "Oh, Alexi, have you noticed that little leaf icon? The one that leads to a chance at a mini-achievement?"

"Yeah I noticed it, and it's not working. I got the Leaf, didn't get an anchivment and then it ate my gold when I went to look at it agian. " huffs at it.

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"I," Mist began to reply, "Guess you could put it that way. Currently I'm waiting for something though. I did commission a banner thanks to a recommendation from one of the others in the guild and once that's done I hope to change the guild's old banner to the new one."

"That's good. I hope it helps." giggles and smiles "it's always good to get old guild back up and running agian. "

"So, if you don't mind me changing the subject," Mist smiled, "Are you familiar with Undertale?"

Mist decided to wait to see if Alexi was before talking about what she was going to mention just in case.

"I have a passing familiarity with it. Why do you ask?" Offers Mist a muffin, seeing if she would even notice.

Mist did notice the muffin, but she wasn't exactly sure if she should take it or not... namely because of having two wisdom teeth removed the day before.
"Well," replied Mist, "I was starting to get curious about which of the 7 different Soul Modes I would have if I was in a world like that. Just a little earlier today I took a bunch of online quizzes to see if I could answer that based on the results I got."

Mist glanced at the muffin and remembered something else, "Oh, Alexi, have you noticed that little leaf icon? The one that leads to a chance at a mini-achievement?"

"Yeah I noticed it, and it's not working. I got the Leaf, didn't get an anchivment and then it ate my gold when I went to look at it agian. " huffs at it.

"Ah, it takes some time for it to come in," said Mist, "Trust me on this."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"I will, I just wish it didn't force me to 'try again' when I went to check on the pages"

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"I will, I just wish it didn't force me to 'try again' when I went to check on the pages"

"Oh well," replied Mist.

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"Oh well," replied Mist.
Smiles and hugs mist softly and suddenly. holding her close and gently nuzzling her hair

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"Oh well," replied Mist.
Smiles and hugs mist softly and suddenly. holding her close and gently nuzzling her hair

Mist blushed a little out of surprise, "Ah, I got off topic..."

Mist hugged back, albeit with some hesitance. She then decided to ask, "So Alexi, you know of the seven traits associated with the SOULS in Undertale?"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"Oh well," replied Mist.

Mist hugged back, albeit with some hesitance. She then decided to ask, "So Alexi, you know of the seven traits associated with the SOULS in Undertale?"
Alexi notices the hesitantion to hug back and smiles sadly "no, I havn't had a chance to play it yet, though it's onmy list of games to play soon."

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"Oh well," replied Mist.

Alexi notices the hesitantion to hug back and smiles sadly "no, I havn't had a chance to play it yet, though it's onmy list of games to play soon."

"Oh," said Mist, "Well, mind if I list what the seven traits are?"
Mist pulled up a panel with a SPOILER button:

DETERMINATION
BRAVERY
JUSTICE
KINDNESS
PATIENCE
INTEGRITY
PERSEVERANCE

"Sorry if it's too bright to read," Mist muttered before asking, "If you did look at the seven, which do you think matches you best and why?"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"Oh well," replied Mist.

DETERMINATION
BRAVERY
JUSTICE
KINDNESS
PATIENCE
INTEGRITY
PERSEVERANCE

"Sorry if it's too bright to read," Mist muttered before asking, "If you did look at the seven, which do you think matches you best and why?"

"I think.. Patience... Yeah."

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"Oh well," replied Mist.

DETERMINATION
BRAVERY
JUSTICE
KINDNESS
PATIENCE
INTEGRITY
PERSEVERANCE

"I see," Mist replied, "Based on the quizzes online I've taken, I think Integrity matches me best."

At this, Mist couldn't help but grin a little, "Which is oddly fitting since I happen to be one of those with an Integrity Ring!"

lol
Xenos Sama
Alis10101
Xenos Sama
Alis10101
Enters through the front doors, shy as i stumble over to the chair, waiting for a response.
"Hello and welcome, sorry for the untimely delay and welcome to my cafe! come, take a seat!" Leads to one of the more private booths and smiles
Follows to the booth and sits down, looking up at you a bit. "Can, i get the, recommended?"
"Well the recommended items are the magic muffins, cupcakes and cake." laughs softly "and a stretchy shirt"

Thinks for a bit. "Could you give me...all 4?"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

DETERMINATION
BRAVERY
JUSTICE
KINDNESS
PATIENCE
INTEGRITY
PERSEVERANCE

"I see," Mist replied, "Based on the quizzes online I've taken, I think Integrity matches me best."

At this, Mist couldn't help but grin a little, "Which is oddly fitting since I happen to be one of those with an Integrity Ring!"

lol

"Integrity ring?" Tilts head to the side "I'm not sure what that is."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Alis10101
Xenos Sama
Alis10101
Xenos Sama
Alis10101
Enters through the front doors, shy as i stumble over to the chair, waiting for a response.
"Hello and welcome, sorry for the untimely delay and welcome to my cafe! come, take a seat!" Leads to one of the more private booths and smiles
Follows to the booth and sits down, looking up at you a bit. "Can, i get the, recommended?"
"Well the recommended items are the magic muffins, cupcakes and cake." laughs softly "and a stretchy shirt"

Thinks for a bit. "Could you give me...all 4?"

Laughs softly and grins "Any particular colour or style of shirt?"

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Ring: Integrity
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

DETERMINATION
BRAVERY
JUSTICE
KINDNESS
PATIENCE
INTEGRITY
PERSEVERANCE

lol

Mist pulled out the ring from her inventory to show Alexi, "This is the Integrity Ring. It gives a boost to stats passively. There was a time in zOMG! where for some reason some people were getting rings that were much more powerful than they should've gotten. As a result, those like myself who had avoided getting such rings got this Integrity Ring while those who got the glitched rings had those removed and they got the Abuse Ring, or Kamila's Curse as it came to be later known. While Integrity buffs up the wearer, Kamila's Curse weakens the person."

Mist took a moment to catch her breath, "Sorry for being oddly absent; too much college work to catch up on."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

DETERMINATION
BRAVERY
JUSTICE
KINDNESS
PATIENCE
INTEGRITY
PERSEVERANCE

lol

Mist pulled out the ring from her inventory to show Alexi, "This is the Integrity Ring. It gives a boost to stats passively. There was a time in zOMG! where for some reason some people were getting rings that were much more powerful than they should've gotten. As a result, those like myself who had avoided getting such rings got this Integrity Ring while those who got the glitched rings had those removed and they got the Abuse Ring, or Kamila's Curse as it came to be later known. While Integrity buffs up the wearer, Kamila's Curse weakens the person."

Mist took a moment to catch her breath, "Sorry for being oddly absent; too much college work to catch up on."

"don't worry, I disappeared for a bit too" giggles and smiles "Sorry about that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff