Mist pulled up a panel with a SPOILER button:

DETERMINATION
BRAVERY
JUSTICE
KINDNESS
PATIENCE
INTEGRITY
PERSEVERANCE

"Sorry if it's too bright to read," Mist muttered before asking, "If you did look at the seven, which do you think matches you best and why?"

"I think.. Patience... Yeah."

"I see," Mist replied, "Based on the quizzes online I've taken, I think Integrity matches me best."

At this, Mist couldn't help but grin a little, "Which is oddly fitting since I happen to be one of those with an Integrity Ring!"

lol

"Integrity ring?" Tilts head to the side "I'm not sure what that is."

Mist pulled out the ring from her inventory to show Alexi, "This is the Integrity Ring. It gives a boost to stats passively. There was a time in zOMG! where for some reason some people were getting rings that were much more powerful than they should've gotten. As a result, those like myself who had avoided getting such rings got this Integrity Ring while those who got the glitched rings had those removed and they got the Abuse Ring, or Kamila's Curse as it came to be later known. While Integrity buffs up the wearer, Kamila's Curse weakens the person."

Mist took a moment to catch her breath, "Sorry for being oddly absent; too much college work to catch up on."

"don't worry, I disappeared for a bit too" giggles and smiles "Sorry about that."

"It's okay," Mist said, though with how much she had to do today, she suddenly felt a little hungry... having forgotten her uneasiness about the effects of the magical food, Mist's eyes glanced at the menu, looking at the muffin in particular. 'Aw man, a chocolate muffin's sounding good right about now,' Mist was thinking to herself, though she did mumble softly something about chocolate muffins...

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"I see," Mist replied, "Based on the quizzes online I've taken, I think Integrity matches me best."

At this, Mist couldn't help but grin a little, "Which is oddly fitting since I happen to be one of those with an Integrity Ring!"

lol

Mist pulled out the ring from her inventory to show Alexi, "This is the Integrity Ring. It gives a boost to stats passively. There was a time in zOMG! where for some reason some people were getting rings that were much more powerful than they should've gotten. As a result, those like myself who had avoided getting such rings got this Integrity Ring while those who got the glitched rings had those removed and they got the Abuse Ring, or Kamila's Curse as it came to be later known. While Integrity buffs up the wearer, Kamila's Curse weakens the person."

Mist took a moment to catch her breath, "Sorry for being oddly absent; too much college work to catch up on."

"don't worry, I disappeared for a bit too" giggles and smiles "Sorry about that."

"It's okay," Mist said, though with how much she had to do today, she suddenly felt a little hungry... having forgotten her uneasiness about the effects of the magical food, Mist's eyes glanced at the menu, looking at the muffin in particular. 'Aw man, a chocolate muffin's sounding good right about now,' Mist was thinking to herself, though she did mumble softly something about chocolate muffins...

Giggles softly and smiles "One try of muffins coming up." skips off to the kitchen before any comment can be made, returning shortly with a small tray of chocolate muffins and slips into the seat beside mist, giving her a soft hug

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

lol

Giggles softly and smiles "One try of muffins coming up." skips off to the kitchen before any comment can be made, returning shortly with a small tray of chocolate muffins and slips into the seat beside mist, giving her a soft hug

"Th-thanks," Mist replied, hugging back. She grabbed only one at first as it was her first time trying these muffins. When she took a bite, she was surprised - it was delicious! She finished off that muffin, but almost immediately afterward she felt a little strange. Looking down at herself, she hadn't noticed anything yet. She then looked at Alexi, having realized what she got herself into... redface

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"Th-thanks," Mist replied, hugging back. She grabbed only one at first as it was her first time trying these muffins. When she took a bite, she was surprised - it was delicious! She finished off that muffin, but almost immediately afterward she felt a little strange. Looking down at herself, she hadn't noticed anything yet. She then looked at Alexi, having realized what she got herself into... redface

Alexi giggled softly and smiled, gently rubbing Mists belly as it slowly swelled giving her a nice muffin top as it were. "harmless I swear, it wears off after a couple of hours" purrs softly and watches mist reaction

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

Alexi giggled softly and smiled, gently rubbing Mists belly as it slowly swelled giving her a nice muffin top as it were. "harmless I swear, it wears off after a couple of hours" purrs softly and watches mist reaction

Mist tried to see if she could stand but immediately lost balance and had to sit down. Luckily for her, her clothes were enchanted with magic to accommodate shape shifting meaning that her clothes weren't going to tear, but even still... :S

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

Mist tried to see if she could stand but immediately lost balance and had to sit down. Luckily for her, her clothes were enchanted with magic to accommodate shape shifting meaning that her clothes weren't going to tear, but even still... :S

"It.. looks nice on you. a little(or a lot) belly is cute." giggles softly and blushes
Xenos Sama
Alis10101
Xenos Sama
Alis10101
Xenos Sama
Alis10101
Enters through the front doors, shy as i stumble over to the chair, waiting for a response.
"Hello and welcome, sorry for the untimely delay and welcome to my cafe! come, take a seat!" Leads to one of the more private booths and smiles
Follows to the booth and sits down, looking up at you a bit. "Can, i get the, recommended?"
"Well the recommended items are the magic muffins, cupcakes and cake." laughs softly "and a stretchy shirt"

Thinks for a bit. "Could you give me...all 4?"

Laughs softly and grins "Any particular colour or style of shirt?"

"Anything Blue will work for now."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Alis10101
Xenos Sama
Alis10101
Xenos Sama
Alis10101
Follows to the booth and sits down, looking up at you a bit. "Can, i get the, recommended?"
"Well the recommended items are the magic muffins, cupcakes and cake." laughs softly "and a stretchy shirt"

Thinks for a bit. "Could you give me...all 4?"

Laughs softly and grins "Any particular colour or style of shirt?"

"Anything Blue will work for now."

Please join us in the new thread!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/sinful-cafe-hangout-expansion-based-rp/t.101094533_11/#11

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff