• Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"Maybe," Mist said with a smile. However, her smile faded when she checked her pockets. She wasn't sure how much she could allow herself to spend because of what she needed to save up for. The less she allowed herself to spend here the fewer options she figured would be available... sweatdrop
Alexi watched as her expression faded when her hands entered her pockets and tisked "fear not the cost my dear. It's on the house"

"Oh!" Mist exclaimed, surprised, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know."

Giggles "It's ok, no need to worry, Should we start with a magic muffin?"

"Um..." went Mist, taking a look at the menu. The main thing that had her concerned was just what exactly the magic does, but she didn't want to come off as being rude, so it was hard for her to find the words to ask about that, even though the confused look on her face as she was looking at the menu at least hinted of this.
Alexi saw the confusion on Mists face and leaned in to whisper in her ear "the magic is to imitate the looks of pregnancy temporarily. Each item effects a different part."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Alis10101
Enters through the front doors, shy as i stumble over to the chair, waiting for a response.
"Hello and welcome, sorry for the untimely delay and welcome to my cafe! come, take a seat!" Leads to one of the more private booths and smiles

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"Maybe," Mist said with a smile. However, her smile faded when she checked her pockets. She wasn't sure how much she could allow herself to spend because of what she needed to save up for. The less she allowed herself to spend here the fewer options she figured would be available... sweatdrop
Alexi watched as her expression faded when her hands entered her pockets and tisked "fear not the cost my dear. It's on the house"

"Um..." went Mist, taking a look at the menu. The main thing that had her concerned was just what exactly the magic does, but she didn't want to come off as being rude, so it was hard for her to find the words to ask about that, even though the confused look on her face as she was looking at the menu at least hinted of this.
Alexi saw the confusion on Mists face and leaned in to whisper in her ear "the magic is to imitate the looks of pregnancy temporarily. Each item effects a different part."

Mist's face heated up a little at the thought. She wasn't sure if she was ready for that... but at the same time she began to wonder if it was in part her own fault considering the particular domains she assigned to Alexi back then...

CBB1112 v2's Waifu

Devoted Enabler

18,650 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xenos Sama
Keloid the 2nd
Xenos Sama
Keloid the 2nd
Xenos Sama
Keloid the 2nd

"I did notice how large they are! Quite big doors, likely for growing guests I'd assume", giggles a bit
"well have to make sure no one accidently gets stuck here"

"Well being stuck here with you doesn't sound so bad!"
Giggles "and all this food right?"

"Well, the food is pretty nice too," pats my grown tum and giggles with you
"your going to make me blush if you keep on like that!" giggles and pets your swollen belly

"well I wouldn't mind seeing you blush!"
Xenos Sama
Alis10101
Enters through the front doors, shy as i stumble over to the chair, waiting for a response.
"Hello and welcome, sorry for the untimely delay and welcome to my cafe! come, take a seat!" Leads to one of the more private booths and smiles
Follows to the booth and sits down, looking up at you a bit. "Can, i get the, recommended?"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

Mist's face heated up a little at the thought. She wasn't sure if she was ready for that... but at the same time she began to wonder if it was in part her own fault considering the particular domains she assigned to Alexi back then...
Giggles and smiles "If you don't want to, don't fret too much about it." Alexi Blushes and smiles, watching Mists face control with worry

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Alis10101
Xenos Sama
Alis10101
Follows to the booth and sits down, looking up at you a bit. "Can, i get the, recommended?"
"Well the recommended items are the magic muffins, cupcakes and cake." laughs softly "and a stretchy shirt"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Keloid the 2nd
Xenos Sama
Keloid the 2nd
Xenos Sama
Keloid the 2nd

"Well being stuck here with you doesn't sound so bad!"
Giggles "and all this food right?"

"Well, the food is pretty nice too," pats my grown tum and giggles with you
"your going to make me blush if you keep on like that!" giggles and pets your swollen belly

"well I wouldn't mind seeing you blush!"
Giggles and grins "Oh really now?"

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

Giggles and smiles "If you don't want to, don't fret too much about it." Alexi Blushes and smiles, watching Mists face control with worry

"Oh, noticed the new avi look?" Mist asked, "That's actually just me trying to come up with a new look for a guild I'm leading."

Smiling, she added, "Truth is, this guild was originally something else, but, well, simply put the guild died and I'm trying to remake it to something else."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"Oh, noticed the new avi look?" Mist asked, "That's actually just me trying to come up with a new look for a guild I'm leading."

Smiling, she added, "Truth is, this guild was originally something else, but, well, simply put the guild died and I'm trying to remake it to something else."

Giggles as she totally side steps the issue of the snacks "Ahh, some necromancy then." giggles "At in a polite way."

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

Giggles as she totally side steps the issue of the snacks "Ahh, some necromancy then." giggles "At in a polite way."

"I," Mist began to reply, "Guess you could put it that way. Currently I'm waiting for something though. I did commission a banner thanks to a recommendation from one of the others in the guild and once that's done I hope to change the guild's old banner to the new one."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"I," Mist began to reply, "Guess you could put it that way. Currently I'm waiting for something though. I did commission a banner thanks to a recommendation from one of the others in the guild and once that's done I hope to change the guild's old banner to the new one."

"That's good. I hope it helps." giggles and smiles "it's always good to get old guild back up and running agian. "

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"That's good. I hope it helps." giggles and smiles "it's always good to get old guild back up and running agian. "

"So, if you don't mind me changing the subject," Mist smiled, "Are you familiar with Undertale?"

Mist decided to wait to see if Alexi was before talking about what she was going to mention just in case.

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"So, if you don't mind me changing the subject," Mist smiled, "Are you familiar with Undertale?"

Mist decided to wait to see if Alexi was before talking about what she was going to mention just in case.

"I have a passing familiarity with it. Why do you ask?" Offers Mist a muffin, seeing if she would even notice.

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777
Xenos Sama
mist777

"I have a passing familiarity with it. Why do you ask?" Offers Mist a muffin, seeing if she would even notice.

Mist did notice the muffin, but she wasn't exactly sure if she should take it or not... namely because of having two wisdom teeth removed the day before.
"Well," replied Mist, "I was starting to get curious about which of the 7 different Soul Modes I would have if I was in a world like that. Just a little earlier today I took a bunch of online quizzes to see if I could answer that based on the results I got."

Mist glanced at the muffin and remembered something else, "Oh, Alexi, have you noticed that little leaf icon? The one that leads to a chance at a mini-achievement?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff