Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Oh no! That sucks--it's so convenient and I love making channels." *pats your hand reassuringly* "I would think Pandora ought to come to Canada soon--it only seems logical."
"WE have only been waiting... 6 years now with them promising 'soon, we are working on it.'." Smiles with a blush, wraps my arms around you, caressing your belly

"Wowww, that's crazy! I guess there's at least YouTube for playlists and music videos?" *blushes but leans in close*
"WEll I'm getting use to spotify, even if it is just a cheap knockoff for recommendations. It kind of just grabs genre and type of song and that's about it." Smiles and giggles, feeling your belly slowly swell from the juices "Really like blueberry huh?"

*touches her belly* "I guess I must--you've found a weakness." *smiles* "I've never used spotify but at least it's an option. What do you listen to?"
"Rock mostly, but I like a little of everything. My tastes are hard to specify, since I like some of the most random songs. I can even find one song from an artist I hate that I love occasionally. What about you?" giggles and softly caresses her belly, fingers occasionally tracing the lines under the skin

"Same here--I love grunge, alt, and hard rock but I also seriously love electronica, dubstep, and all that sort of stuff. Plus some hip hop thrown in if it's got a good beat I can dance to." *smiles and laughs as your soft touch tickles a little* "That's very admirable that you're able to delve into artists you don't like and find something to appreciate."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Wowww, that's crazy! I guess there's at least YouTube for playlists and music videos?" *blushes but leans in close*
"WEll I'm getting use to spotify, even if it is just a cheap knockoff for recommendations. It kind of just grabs genre and type of song and that's about it." Smiles and giggles, feeling your belly slowly swell from the juices "Really like blueberry huh?"

*touches her belly* "I guess I must--you've found a weakness." *smiles* "I've never used spotify but at least it's an option. What do you listen to?"
"Rock mostly, but I like a little of everything. My tastes are hard to specify, since I like some of the most random songs. I can even find one song from an artist I hate that I love occasionally. What about you?" giggles and softly caresses her belly, fingers occasionally tracing the lines under the skin

"Same here--I love grunge, alt, and hard rock but I also seriously love electronica, dubstep, and all that sort of stuff. Plus some hip hop thrown in if it's got a good beat I can dance to." *smiles and laughs as your soft touch tickles a little* "That's very admirable that you're able to delve into artists you don't like and find something to appreciate."
"Well I rarely do it purposefully. I'll hear something in a movie, or on the radio. Sometimes a friend will play it. And yes, a good beat is important for music, it's the core of the music after all."

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Well I rarely do it purposefully. I'll hear something in a movie, or on the radio. Sometimes a friend will play it. And yes, a good beat is important for music, it's the core of the music after all."

"I know how that goes--I had a band that I really thought I couldn't stand because the lead singer's voice just rubbed me the wrong way sometimes. And then a friend played a song I liked, and it turned out to be by that very same band. I then later found out I actually like a number of their songs after all. Go figure."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"I know how that goes--I had a band that I really thought I couldn't stand because the lead singer's voice just rubbed me the wrong way sometimes. And then a friend played a song I liked, and it turned out to be by that very same band. I then later found out I actually like a number of their songs after all. Go figure."
"I sometimes feel bad because I liked some of the pop band songs. Especially S club 7 for some reason." laughs

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"I sometimes feel bad because I liked some of the pop band songs. Especially S club 7 for some reason." laughs

*laughs* "It's ok--they're catchy for a reason. I like some of them, too."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Glad I'm not alone." laughs softly and smiles giving her belly a pat. during the talk it having swollen to be a good size now as if in the mid months of pregnancy

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Glad I'm not alone." laughs softly and smiles giving her belly a pat. during the talk it having swollen to be a good size now as if in the mid months of pregnancy

"No worries there." *giggles and slides farther back into her seat. "At the rate my stomach's expanding, I might start to crowd you out."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"No worries there." *giggles and slides farther back into her seat. "At the rate my stomach's expanding, I might start to crowd you out."
Giggles and smiles "don't worry, the place is set up for this. you don't have to worry about over filling the place."

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

Giggles and smiles "don't worry, the place is set up for this. you don't have to worry about over filling the place."

"That's a relief!" *shyly takes another cookie*

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"hmm, what's wrong?" notices the shyness and pokes his noses against her ear

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Nothing wrong---not to worry." *puts her hands on her belly* "I've gotten so big I'm just getting used to it."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Nothing wrong---not to worry." *puts her hands on her belly* "I've gotten so big I'm just getting used to it."
"It looks cute on you." smiles softly "Wait, what did you do with the gum?" thinks of the cookie you just ate

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"It looks cute on you." smiles softly "Wait, what did you do with the gum?" thinks of the cookie you just ate[/quote

"I'm glad you like it." *pokes around her mouth with her tongue. She still tastes blueberry, but the gum is gone* "Oh no! I think I swallowed it by accident!"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"It looks cute on you." smiles softly "Wait, what did you do with the gum?" thinks of the cookie you just ate

"I'm glad you like it." *pokes around her mouth with her tongue. She still tastes blueberry, but the gum is gone* "Oh no! I think I swallowed it by accident!"
"Oh dear, oh dear. Well don't panic. Like I said, it's not even remotely as potent as the Wonka gum. though, you will be growing for a bit..." Caresses her belly softly "Also, your veins may turn blue... but that's about it."

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Oh dear, oh dear. Well don't panic. Like I said, it's not even remotely as potent as the Wonka gum. though, you will be growing for a bit..." Caresses her belly softly "Also, your veins may turn blue... but that's about it."

"Eeeep!!" *tries not to panic* "O-okay...but you'll take care of me right?" *looks at her expanding belly*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff