Casual Caress
*pokes head inside the door* Hello?
Stops cleaning and looks up with a smile"Why hello there, how can I help you?"

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

*smiles back and shyly steps inside* "Hello, I guess a drink would be wonderful..."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

*smiles back and shyly steps inside* "Hello, I guess a drink would be wonderful..."
"What would you like to drink, we have a wide assortment of pops, milkshakes, and teas, including the bubble kind." Walks over as he's talking and guides her to a table.

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"What would you like to drink, we have a wide assortment of pops, milkshakes, and teas, including the bubble kind." Walks over as he's talking and guides her to a table.

"Oooh, tea would be great, thank you!" *blushes at her own enthusiasm but gratefully sits down at a table*

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Oooh, tea would be great, thank you!" *blushes at her own enthusiasm but gratefully sits down at a table*
Smiles and nods before coming back with the Tea "It's not often one finds themself here. What drew your attention if you don't mind me asking?"

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

Smiles and nods before coming back with the Tea "It's not often one finds themself here. What drew your attention if you don't mind me asking?"

*sips her tea and looks up through her lashes* "A recommendation from a friend combined with an enticing name."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

*sips her tea and looks up through her lashes* "A recommendation from a friend combined with an enticing name."
Smiles a bit proudly "I'm glad you liked the name. So anything else you would like?" tilts head to the side

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

Smiles a bit proudly "I'm glad you liked the name. So anything else you would like?" tilts head to the side

*shares the smile* "Hmmm, do you have any cookies? Those always go well with tea."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

*shares the smile* "Hmmm, do you have any cookies? Those always go well with tea."
"Of course my dear." smiles and brings out a large platter of cookies "I do hope your friend warned you about the belt busting portions here?" giggles softly

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

"Of course my dear." smiles and brings out a large platter of cookies "I do hope your friend warned you about the belt busting portions here?" giggles softly

*eyes light up at the sight of the cookies* "Those smell wonderful!" *takes a cookie and bites into it* "They did, and now I see why. I hope I'm adequately attired."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

*eyes light up at the sight of the cookies* "Those smell wonderful!" *takes a cookie and bites into it* "They did, and now I see why. I hope I'm adequately attired."
Smiles "Well the lack of attire might help with making sure your attire doesn't snap from the pressure."

Skilled Fatcat

Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress
Xenos Sama
Casual Caress

Smiles "Well the lack of attire might help with making sure your attire doesn't snap from the pressure."

*blushes* "Oh my, well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. So what made you start this interesting cafe? *dips a cookie into her tea*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff