Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Invisible Friend

10,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Megathread 100
Evelyn Shade

"My name...?" She thinks for a moment touching the bottom of her chin with her finger it had honestly been a very long time she had gone by her name given by her mother the Moon, "My name is Lunaris of the Moon, it would probably be simpler to call me Luna." She replies smiling, she was happy she remembered her name it was sad that she had almost forgotten her name but I guess that is what happens when you have been flying for such a long time. She could sense others around the area there hostility seemed to radiate slightly, she knew what they were for she had seen their kind in other places around the world as she watched from the sky. Her little stars stopped playing on the counter and began to hover around her horns, slowly circling around them very still and poised.

((OOC: Thank you, means a lot. No worries my character isn't easily pushed around~))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Evelyn Shade
||OoC: I hope so too. I do rather love your presence, and feel excited by it. So, no pressure or anything, I would like for you to be on a bit more. -snickers-

Aceir:

Always welcome! I/we love meeting and getting to know new people. Feel free to stop by anytime.||

Dangerous Kitten

Aceir

The girl rests her chin in her hand, her pale teal eyes softening a bit. She watched the other, curiosity in her gaze. It had been a while since she had been social with people she wasn't supposed to guide. Her smile widens as the name comes, and she bows her head gently.

"It is a pleasure, Luna."

Leaning back in her seat slightly, she raises her chin from her hand, then stretches. She had been settling in for the night when Bryant pulled her away. Part of her was a bit put out by the whole thing. Then, relaxing, she looks back to her companion.

"So what brings you to....here?"

She was a bit fuzzy on that one. Guess that was another thing she should bring up with him. Magic her outside of a building so she knows where she is at. Guesswork was hard when the napkins didn't have the establishment name. She stared at a napkin, then frowns slightly.

The new entry caught her gaze and she tilts her head to the side. Her gaze flickers over the blond, and then the man. A smile comes back to her features, and she waves one hand jauntily.

Invisible Friend

10,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Megathread 100
Vladislaus~Dracula01

I will definitely.

Dangerous Kitten

Vladislaus~Dracula01

|| OOC: Well as long as there is no pressure. XP ||

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Not far from the two, Vlad would stop and bow deeply before he vanished from his spot to reappear behind the bar.

"Forgive me for not being here to welcome you both. Though, I'm sure you have been here for some time." He would say as he lifted a hand to point his index finger at the one who went by Eve.

"Not only that, made yourself as home. I feel like you should be welcoming me. I joke." He would say with that trademark grin of his.

"As for you love." He would start off by saying to the other.

"Welcome to the Mistica, it is a pleasure to have you within the walls of my beautiful home."

Addressing them both this time, he would clap his hands together once.

"So, what can I get you two lovely ladies? Water. Alcohol. Soda. Food. Whatever suits you fancy, just speak it, and I will provide it."

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: whee heart xp
Cheese and wine for all!!!! cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine ||

Invisible Friend

10,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Megathread 100
Lunaris looks up at Eve before replying, her stars continue to hover around her horns slowly but now methodically hovering up and down like a wave taking turns going up and down. "I have been flying around the earth for a very long time I was instructed to care for the stars by my mother, I have been doing so for a very long time." She tells Eve as she straightens out her gown getting rid of the wrinkles that had started to form in the unknown material, she watches as a blond and a man enter the room Lunaris knows immediately what they are once they enter the room, the male states good evening upon entering the smell of blood seems to linger with them which doesn't surprise Lunaris.

Suddenly he appeared behind the bar and spoke to Eve for a moment before turning to her and told Lunaris it was nice to have her within his house and if he could get them anything. "Hmm do you have whiskey? I like very old alcohol one of the few things I remember the last time I was on the ground." She smiled at the man, her stars didn't deem him as a threat so far.

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna was rather curios to see who was here, she quickly stripped the formerly over weight wolf , "Toss him back into the pens, make sure to save him for me." She order the torturer as she started to head out, Arinna forgot the fact she was still covered in wolf's blood.

Arinna gently stepped out of the basement and headed to where everyone was at. Her crimson eyes only studied the two women, then over to Vlad and his ward. Arinna realized she was covered in the blood and quickly walked to her room to change.
(( OoC: ))

Invisible Friend

10,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Megathread 100
((OOC: YAAAAAAYY Wine and cheese. emotion_drool ))

Kawaii Warlord

Evelyn Shade
Yuzuki Yua

|| OOC: Hee. Oh dear one. I have missed you. -snuggles- ||
-{[ OoC: T-T Tears of joy right here -Hugs tightly- ]}-

Dangerous Kitten

|| OOC: lol you're a dork, Vlad. ||

Her eyes dance lightly and she grins. She had been making herself at home quite easily. It was a perk of being her. Comfortableness was important. Replying to the man she shrugs.

"I could do with some juice. Whatever flavor is good. Just high on the natural sugars, if you would. And thanks for the welcome. You have a very delightful sort of place."

And now she had the name of it. The grin fades to a smile, and she leans forward against the bar, her gaze going naturally back to the woman she was speaking to. The stars caught her attention and she cant help the small ounce of curiosity that jumped through her head.

"Sounds like an amazing time. And quite a responsibility."

Her eyes went back to her face, and she grins again. She was in good spirits. Perhaps Bryant made a mistake. But it was a good one. Her gaze flickered to the other that came up the stairs, and amusement crossed her features as they went the other direction.

Apparently this place was more interesting than she first thought. Hopefully this was just a fluke.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"You heard her wolf, get up and get her a drink!" Would be the order he gave his new ward, who without hesitation stood, almost knocking over her chair. Vlad, watching her would gently shake his head with a sigh.

"Nevermind, girl. Just sit back down, I got this." He said before just turning around and pulling down a glass, then a bottle of some top shelf whiskey.

He was surprised to have any, seeing how that brute was still lingering around somewhere not far, and continued to eat and drink his things for free.

Unscrewing the top off the bottle after placing the glass down in front of her, he would fill it halfway up before returning the top back to its rightful spot and sitting the bottle not far from her, just in case she felt she wanted more if she happened to finish her first glass.

"I do hope you enjoy. Anyways, what brings you out this far?"

He would ask as his amber orbs locked on an entering Arinna, who was covered in blood. The first thing he thought of was appearance, and possibly running off the patron. So, when she turned and left after looking at her clothes herself he would give a small sigh in relief.

At the sound of the other female's voice, his head turned and his eyes were put on her as she asked for some juice. The one thing he didn't say, she wanted. With a nod and a smirk her pulled down a glass before reaching into a small fridge and pulling out pineapple juice and filling the glass before carefully pushing it towards her and putting away the juice carton.

"Here you are."

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Evelyn Shade

|| OoC; -flashes a grin- And don't you forget it!
Boy, just like old times. -laughs- ||

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna came back from her room in the cellar, freshly changed into something more causal. Arinna walked over to the bar, politely passing Vlad to quickly grab a blood bag and using her odd figured that quickly came out of her shoulder to grab a glass, placing it down onto the counter and slipping back inside her shoulder. Hopefully not scaring the patrons away with her ability. She poured the blood into the glass and took a light taste of it, a sense of warmth rushed through her, you could tell from the expression on her face. Arinna's crimson eyes looked over at Eve, "Been a while," She told her shortly before resting on the new patron, not feeling very open at the moment she wasn't sure of what to say as she leaned against the sink behind the bar counter.

(( OoC: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces