Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image Sephronia Dragulia

Wearing: [x]
Feeling: Content
Doing: Conversing

Leaning into her husband as he slid behind her, Seph would smile gently as he rested his head on her shoulder. Her gaze would soon drift to the girls as he began to whisper in her ear, the occasional small nod signifying that she had heard him. "That is unfortunate. However, I do believe our Ana is a quick learner. I think it will sink in sooner rather than later ..." Seph mused quietly as she watched the pair. Leaning into the second kiss on her cheek, Seph would watch him quietly for a moment as he returned his focus back on the girls.

Seph had to fight the urge to smile as she watched. She found how he was with them extremely amusing, particularly when he was in teaching mode. The looks on the girls' faces as he spoke made it that much harder for her not to giggle, but she has had plenty of practice with keeping her composure as of late. Seph watched as Vlad wandered off, a hint of a smirk tugging at the corners of her mouth as Camille got up and walked away.

Returning Ana's embrace, Seph would kiss the top of her head gently. "Listen to your father ... You two together are far more deadly than you two working separately. Keep that in mind, my pet." She would whisper before Ana followed Camille out of the bar. Chuckling, Seph would wander over to her husband's table, sinking into a chair across from him. "They will get the hang of it, love ... Ana has taken to the training quite nicely thus far." Seph mused before she sipped from her glass.

[[ OoC: Lame. Glad you found another one though. ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

My guns are prepared for battle
My sights are trained, my magazines are loaded,
I released the slide, and even removed the safety,
everything is ready and waiting....

Mood: Happy
Doing: Relaxing in company of wife
Outfit: Something that fits the situation

Ana would acknowledge what her mother said before she disappeared off. Vlad, getting relaxed would watch as the two left his hand absentmindly reaching out to pet the blonde head of his new pup. He knew with Camille, Ana would more likely go through with all the training, not only that but want to learn what she can, though she wasn't ready for what her father had in store for her today, and it only was going to get worse. He hopes Camille being Lilith's kid will be as tough and resilient as her mother and will hold out not just for the sake of Ana, but also for herself. No matter what Vlad did, she wasn't safe, and undergoing this training with him would protect her. From those spiteful witches and her father, wherever he was. Maybe being the right hand of Ana and in charge of an army, she would find him before he found her.

At the sound of his wife's voice, Vlad amber orbs would slide over to her and a smile would slide over his lips.

"I know they will. And that's because she has someone there training with her. If she was by herself, I doubt she would go as far as she did. I need to find something to push her harder. Both of them." Was his response to what she said, though since they were on the topic of training, he thought about hers.

"Speaking of getting the hang of things!" He mused himself, eyes lighting up.

"I'm ready to see what you got. Think you could end it all in less pain than them?" He would ask, the tone of his voice and the look on his face seemed as if he was joking, but.... We all know him, it was unlikely.

Still, you must be the one to pull the trigger
So what will you do?
I'm awaiting my orders, my Master!
Tell me what you'd like me do!

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Seph would mull his comment over thoughtfully for a few moments. What would give their daughter the push she needs to fully accept the training like she should? "True ... We will have to think of something to push her over that edge ... Something involving one of us perhaps? We are what means the most to her, if one of us were to be in danger perhaps ... Maybe that would give, at least Ana, the push she needs. With Camille, you would be the better option I think, if we go with that scenario. I'm not sure how Camille feels about me still ..." Seph would muse thoughtfully before shrugging her bare shoulders.

A sigh would soon leave her lips as she shook her head gently. He was relentless when it came to training. He was so with her just as he was with Ana. "Perhaps, perhaps not." Seph would answer simply, not wanting to antagonize her husband to much. If she did, he would have her outside and fighting shortly, though he might anyway. She would have to wait and see.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

Mood: Happy

At the reply he got about driving the two to work hard, he would laugh with a small shake of his head. He was rubbing off on her. Gazing over at her he would look her over quietly as his glass was lifted to his lips.

"My. My. Look at you. Suggesting that one of us play like we're in trouble to get stoke that fire. On the outside, you look like her, I'm not sure about the inside. You seem so... different." He would muse jokingly as he smirked.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Shame on you, my love. Who would've thought. Sephronia Dragulia, pulling such a trick on two little girls. To be honest, I'm mad at myself. I should've been came up with that idea. Here I was thinking inside the box, when I needed to think outside of it. I suppose I will be the one to play the trick on them. Do you know what that means?" He cast his head over to one side as he now took the time to look back, his fingers locked in the mane of the blonde.

"That would mean you would have to tell the lie to our little Draculina from your very own mouth." he would tell her he turned back to look at her, his upper half leaning forwards as he told her this, a small giggle escaping him as he leaned back after telling her what she had to do.

"I'm curious if she'll be mad at us?" He pondered lightly as his amber hues shifted to look out the window.

"And just to think, this time, this one would be a willing lie. No strings. All you." He would joke, but right after wince at the thought and went back to his petting of the blonde haired werewolf. It was a bad joke. Bringing up Hugo, and what he had did that night.

So what will you do?

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Seph would smirk gently as she shook her head softly. He was making a mountain out of an ant hill in regards to her suggestion. Sipping her glass, she would mull over his first comment gently. "I am still the same old Seph, Vladislaus. I am simply trying to think outside the box. She is a Dragulia after all, ordinary pushes are not going to work on her. And Camille, the daughter of Lilith. You really think something ordinary would work on her either?" She found herself asking lightly as she sipped her glass again.

As she listened further, Seph found herself focusing her gaze on her drink. "I only suggest you because I don't think me being in danger would be much of a push for Camille. Emotionally, she seems far closer to you than to me. Ana, either would work, really." Seph would begin as her fingertips tapped on the side of her glass. She didn't like the idea of flat out lying to Ana. Her youngest had been through enough as it was. Vlad wasn't helping either as he continued to pour salt over the wound, so to speak. "It will be difficult to lie to her ... And she is our daughter after all, so yes. She will be mad at us." Seph would say, knowing that difficult was certainly an understatement.

Her gaze soon drifted to his wolf ward as he pet her. Watching the scene neutrally, Seph would find herself shrugging. "It was just an idea. Care to think of something that would work better?" Seph asked lightly as she set her glass down.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

Mood: Unsure

He shook his head lightly at the thought of something else. What other option did they have but to push the two, and with something as cruel as lying and playing like their life is in danger. His hand would come to halt on the girl's head again, his head turning slightly and his eyes falling down upon her.

"No. That'll work. And I'm sorry about the joke, it all was in bad taste. And don't worry about Ana, she'll be fine." He would tell her as he now grabbed the girl by the collar of her dress and pulled her until she was eye level with him, before he sat down his glass and took the hand to take her by the chin, turning her head she she could view him then, he would turn her head and turns her towards his wife.

"Do you like my new pup? I'm not sure why but she refuses to turn. So.... Out of spite I've been petting her. Isn't she beautiful? Could you imagine what she would look like if she turned?" He released her, she sunk back to the floor on her knees.

"The odd thing is, I treated him like this too. Sometimes, I catch myself thinking about him. He didn't deserve what I did to him." He would tell her truthfully, his features blank.

So what will you do?

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Feeling: Thoughtful

Seph would wave a hand dismissively. She was use to his jokes and behavior. She should be after so many years already. In all honesty, Seph couldn't think of anything better than the idea she had already verbalized. Hence why she verbalized it. "No need to apologize ..." She would muse aloud.

He would soon draw her gaze back to the blond, her amber speckled, emerald hues looking her over curiously. "Indeed, quite beautiful." Before, when she was younger and they were first together, she might have gotten jealous of the attention he paid to the pretty blonde. Now, she knew better and that she had nothing to worry about.

As he spoke of Hugo, an eyebrow would lift ever so slightly as she listened. He rarely spoke of Hugo anymore, let alone when he first had him. "Hugo. I catch myself missing him every now and again. I always appreciated his friendship and the thoughtful care he always had towards the children. You are right, he certainly didn't deserve what you did, but you can't change the past love." She said gently before returning her gaze to the new wolf girl. "Did you ever stop to think that the techniques you used to break Hugo might not work on the wolf girl? You may have to try something new ... Everyone is different after all." Seph said thoughtfully, her head tilting to the side for a moment before she looked back to Vlad.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

He nodded in agreement at the fact Hugo was a good person, and that he really didn't deserve what happened. Like his wife said though, it was too late to go back, it already happened, though he does regret it when he begins thinking about him. Looking back to the wolf as Seph questioned his methods, he would arched a brow high before shifting his gaze back to her.

"What do you suggest, my lovely wife?" He would pluck his glass up from his spot and take a sip from it.

"She's a stubborn little runt. I spare her life, and clothe her. Feed her. I don't put her in a kennel! I mean, things could be worse." He say as he now got to his feet.

"This particular situation could've been avoided, if her pack would've given up that abomination that they're hiding. I would've never met her. She would've never been in this predicament. Will it make you feel better that not all of the wolves are dead, I got bored torturing them and they were beginning to stink up the torture room... So, I released them. I will catch that mutt eventually. I'm a patient person when it comes to getting what I want. Who knows, he may seek me out once he finds out what I did to his parents." He would tell her with a smirk, but still get nothing out of her.

"Please, tell me what do you suggest Mrs. Dragulia before I decide to just strangle her for the rest of her miserable life."

So what will you do?

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Hearing Vlad's irritated tone, Seph couldn't help but smile. Her husband certainly didn't like it when his methods were questioned. However, if Seph has learned anything over the past few years, it is that his methods are not always the methods that work in every situation. "Obviously slave like humiliation doesn't get to her like it did to Hugo ..." Seph would begin thoughtfully, her emerald, amber speckled hues drifting to Vlad as he got to his feet. "Yes, you were kind enough to keep her alive and not treat her completely like a dog, obviously ..." She mused gently.

Mulling over her thoughts for a moment, Seph would soon continue. "Did you ever think to wonder if she was in the bottom ranks of her pack? Therefore used to similar humiliation as it was?" Seph would say as she stood from her chair, moving over to the other side so she was near Vlad and the wolf girl. "Kindness can be just as effective as humiliation and force. Loyalty by choice can be far more powerful than loyalty out of fear and force in such a situation. The line between servant and master can still be just as clear as well." Looking to Vlad, she would arch an eyebrow. "What abomination do you speak of this time?" As she awaited his answer, Seph would place her left index finger underneath the girl's chin, lifting gently, making the girl meet her gaze. "Tell me girl, what is your name?" Seph would ask the girl gently.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

In silence he would listen to what his wife had to say about this situation, when had finished with her first part, he would snicker lightly. Truly, that was funny. With all the petting, having her sitting on the floor.

"All that's missing is the collar with tags, and the doggy bowls and bed. Like I said, I could be treating her worse. But no." Was his answer when she continued on.

"No. I didn't bother to ask if she was at the bottom. So, you could be right. Could be the fact she is use to be treated like s**t. So, she expects kindness? To be treated as a person." The thought caused his eyebrows to jump upwards as he looked away making a face, as if to say "yeah right".

"In her position, she's lucky to get what I give her." He would simply say as he looked back to the wolf.

"But, because I asked for my wife's counsel, I will do what she suggest. How lucky are you pup. Eventually all that strangling would've lead to me breaking your neck." He joked lightly as he reached and petted her head lightly before abruptly stopping.

"Sorry. And abomination I talk about is a hybrid. Vampire and werewolf. Worst than these beast. Not gonna change over night" The blonde would find him saying before a hand would pass her gaze and under her chin a finger was used to lift her head so her gaze was meeting the woman's gaze.

She was the same as him, but she had a more warming feeling about than he did, but still she said nothing just looked to Vlad. Stepping up next to his wife would point at her.

"Kindness, huh?"

So what will you do?

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Seph rolled her eyes gently. He was rubbing off on her, but to a certain point. She hadn't been completely shut off to others. There was still a certain level of compassion left in her. A level that she was extremely careful to keep in check at all times. She knew it could easily get her into trouble in some way or another. "I didn't say that, now did I? I only said she could be used to such treatment. Meaning you should try something different if you want a better chance to bring down her walls." Seph mused gently as she looked to her husband for a moment.

Seph would listen gently, an eyebrow arching slightly. "I didn't know that was an actual possibility. I heard stories, read tales of such in some of the tomes that Dominic ... left." She mused thoughtfully before returning her focus to the blonde.

Dropping her finger, Seph would crouch down in front of her so that they were eye level. Watching her quietly, Seph would let her hands hang idly over her knees. "I would hate to have been proven wrong by my husband already ..." Seph would say thoughtfully. "I am Sephronia by the way ..." Seph would say before she let her head tilt thoughtfully to the side. "Can I get your name now? I'd rather not have to keep calling you girl." Seph would finish, waiting patiently for several moments. Reluctantly, Seph would begin to stand. "Laugh all you want, Vlad ... but I will continue to believe that there is more ways than just force to get through. Call me an optimist if you must ... See? You have rubbed on me completely just yet, love."

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

"Well, I assure you, those things do exist. And I hate them just as much as I do werewolves. If not worse. Disgusting creatures. They think themselves higher up on the food chain." He would say as he finished off his drink, and turned to walk off to fill it.

Meanwhile, the girl would find Seph now at her level and was now being told the name of the woman and was being asked her own. Gazing around she would look for Vlad before glancing back at the woman, still at this point not uttering a word. Over at the bar he found the bottle he wanted and began filling his glass, listening as Seph addressed him again.

"And that's exactly what I would call you. Eventually, in time my dna will be all over you. Going to be a walking, talking version of me, you watch. As for this thing, call being nice to her a lost cause before we get ahead of ourselves."

It was when Seph was almost to her full height that the girl grabbed her and tugged her to come back down. Down, behind the bar add seen the action had already grabbed the closes thing by him, which was a fairly huge knife. He was going to chuck it at her, but seeing the way she grabbed her wasn't in hostile nature, he refrained

So what will you do?

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Looking to Vlad, Seph would arch an eyebrow gently. "Tell me how you really feel ..." She mused sarcastically, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. Watching him walk to the bar, Seph would smile gently before she looked back to the wolf girl.

Seph simply watched the girl's eyes. She could see the gears moving behind the girl's gaze. As if she was mulling over whether Seph was being sincere or not. Looking back to Vlad for a moment, Seph would grin as she chuckled lightly. "Mmm ... But then I would no longer be the lovely woman you married. Simply a copy of you. Are you not so subtly telling me you no longer like the Seph you married?" Seph would muse, an eyebrow arching as she smiled playfully.

As the girl grabbed Seph's wrist, tugging her back down, Seph would hold up her index finger to Vlad. She felt him reach for something, a knife most likely. "Calm down, it's alright ..." She would say to Vlad as she looked back to the girl. "Yes?" Seph found herself asking gently, an eyebrow arching once more in curiosity. Of course, she carefully stayed on guard, just in case. This could easily be a ploy to get her close enough to attack.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

Mood: Amused

He shook his head as he laughed lightly at the teasing remarks he was getting back from her. This day had turned out to become something interesting.

"Not going to lie, the though of me doing myself in any version is haunting, so, no is the answer to your question. No, I am not so subtly telling you I no longer like the Seph I married, I'm subtly saying I am addictive. My ways are addictive. It's only a matter of time before you pick them up, everyone else did. Kudos for holding out thus far. Usually at the point having so much of me as you do, I would've thought I could step in front of you and see myself. " He told her jokingly as he now took the time to put the knife down, putting the conversation hold to see what the werewolf wanted.

She lifted a hand and waved for her to come closer, and if she did, the wolf would lean forwards and whisper one word, well, a name. Her name, and once she did she would release Seph and look back at Vlad before turning and putting her gaze on the floor. Vlad, across the room though the knife as down and out of sight, still had his hand on it as her wondered what was going on.

The wolf's name was Khala.

So what will you do?

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Looking to the girl as she motioned for Seph to come closer, Seph kept her eyebrow curiously arched. Being what she was, she didn't have to move closer to hear the girl's whispered name. She turned her head enough so that her ear was facing the girl's mouth so she caught it quicker. "Khala. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I would much rather call you Khala than girl, so thank you." Seph would say loud enough for only the girl to hear and with a nod as the blonde released her.

"I won't lie. I am curious to see your true form. If you are this beautiful as a human, you must be even more so in your true form." Seph would say with a sincere smile as she stood back up slowly. Plucking her empty glass off the table, Seph would caress the girl's cheek gently before she slid silently over to her husband at the bar. "You were saying about kindness being a failure? I got the girl's name ..." Seph mused with a grin as she set her glass before Vlad.

"Back to the conversation before ... Maybe that is why it is taking so long for your ways to fully rub off on me. I have been with you for so long, therefore I am use to and not bothered by your ways." Seph mused with a shrug before nodding to her glass. "Mind refilling me?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff