Turkey! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Ham! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Stuffing! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
...Ham on Turkey Day? 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
-stab- 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1712 1713 1714 > >> >>> »|

Spectacular Marty 619
William shook his head, "I've lost my brother, Jeremiah, and now I've lost the love of my life. Even though I have strength in my muscles, I just feel that there's no point to my life anymore." Even his military background couldn't keep him from crying, "After what my brother did it feels that there has been someone tracking me down." His fists clinched tightly but he just couldn't for some reason slam his fists onto the table.

Yuro frowned. "I'm sorry, William." She said. "Let me assign you a room for the night. I don't want you to leave until tomarrow at least. Do you want Rein-neechans room?"

[[night Adell!]]

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
"Girly, huh?" she asked, taking another sip. She let out a sharp laugh and rolled her eyes. "That's sweet that you think I'm young enough to be called 'girly'," she said with a wide grin.

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Astral Plane
Spectacular Marty 619
William shook his head, "I've lost my brother, Jeremiah, and now I've lost the love of my life. Even though I have strength in my muscles, I just feel that there's no point to my life anymore." Even his military background couldn't keep him from crying, "After what my brother did it feels that there has been someone tracking me down." His fists clinched tightly but he just couldn't for some reason slam his fists onto the table.

Yuro frowned. "I'm sorry, William." She said. "Let me assign you a room for the night. I don't want you to leave until tomarrow at least. Do you want Rein-neechans room?"

[[night Adell!]]

"I'm not sure if I should stay here Yuro." William rested his chin on his arms and sighed. His throat started to burn slightly and his eyes were starting to lose their sheen. Ignoring the hunger for blood, he kept his mind in an unending game of chess by thinking of the people that he lost and coming clean on why he just vanished all of a sudden.
Adrianna_Loren
"Girly, huh?" she asked, taking another sip. She let out a sharp laugh and rolled her eyes. "That's sweet that you think I'm young enough to be called 'girly'," she said with a wide grin.

Toxic raised an eyebrow at her. "Its sweet that your cocky enough to think I'm not as good as I really am." He grinned at her and vaulted the counter, seating himself on it next to her to provide a better position to speak with her.
Screw cleaning. He could get Hakiji to do it.
This family was very cleaning-opposed.

@William;

Yuro shook her head. "I won't have it. If theres anything in Rein-neechans room you want, go ahead and take it, allright?" She nodded. "Go on!"
She hugged him again and frowned. "You gonna be allright?"

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Even hovering, she lost her balance. She fell back, landing with a dull thud on her behind. "Ow," she said, laughing. She couldn't remember the last time she had lost her balance while she was in the air. Probably the last time she got drunk, and that was centuries ago. She stood and dusted herself off before perching on a barstool next to him. She leaned on her elbow on the bar, balancing her head in her palm. She turned her head to look at him and smiled, pretending like she hadn't just lost her balance. "And what is that supposed to mean?" she asked, refering to his statement. She smirked at him, crossing one leg over the other.

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Astral Plane
Adrianna_Loren

Toxic raised an eyebrow at her. "Its sweet that your cocky enough to think I'm not as good as I really am." He grinned at her and vaulted the counter, seating himself on it next to her to provide a better position to speak with her.
Screw cleaning. He could get Hakiji to do it.
This family was very cleaning-opposed.

@William;

Yuro shook her head. "I won't have it. If theres anything in Rein-neechans room you want, go ahead and take it, allright?" She nodded. "Go on!"
She hugged him again and frowned. "You gonna be allright?"

"Give me the key to the room next to her's, I don't want to move anything of her's in there." He kept his thoughts to himself, but replied, "Probably not, but I'll try."

The stranger that came through earlier walked back in the bar and looked around for a bit. A grin came across his face as he saw a few more people here that could possibly point him in the direction of William. He looked toward Yuro but for a minute he thought he saw double but the one on the couch looked taller to him. Vincent tilted his head to the right then the left, popping each time his head tilted.
Adrianna_Loren
Even hovering, she lost her balance. She fell back, landing with a dull thud on her behind. "Ow," she said, laughing. She couldn't remember the last time she had lost her balance while she was in the air. Probably the last time she got drunk, and that was centuries ago. She stood and dusted herself off before perching on a barstool next to him. She leaned on her elbow on the bar, balancing her head in her palm. She turned her head to look at him and smiled, pretending like she hadn't just lost her balance. "And what is that supposed to mean?" she asked, refering to his statement. She smirked at him, crossing one leg over the other.

Toxic shrugged. "Thats not my best line today." He assured her. "I say things that don't make any sense."
He shrugged again, as if this were completly normal.
He watched her trip with amusement. "I thought fairies were supposed to be graceful." He told her with a grin.

Yuro smiled and handed William the appropriet pair of keys, then turned to greet vincent. "Welcome back!" She said, rolling towards him. "Do you want something more to drink?"

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Adri arched an eyebrow, a mischevious smile spreading across her lips. "You haven't met many fae's, have you? Besides, you surprised me!"
She looked down at her gloved hand and then back up to Toxic. "Did you still want to see how much of my electricity you can handle?"
Adrianna_Loren
Adri arched an eyebrow, a mischevious smile spreading across her lips. "You haven't met many fae's, have you? Besides, you surprised me!"
She looked down at her gloved hand and then back up to Toxic. "Did you still want to see how much of my electricity you can handle?"

"Sure." Toxic nodded.
He was totally into seeing how badly he could hurt himself befor ehaving to go to the hospital.
It was a favorite passtime of his.
No, really.

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Astral Plane
Adrianna_Loren

Toxic shrugged. "Thats not my best line today." He assured her. "I say things that don't make any sense."
He shrugged again, as if this were completly normal.
He watched her trip with amusement. "I thought fairies were supposed to be graceful." He told her with a grin.

Yuro smiled and handed William the appropriet pair of keys, then turned to greet vincent. "Welcome back!" She said, rolling towards him. "Do you want something more to drink?"

"Same as before if you don't mind." Vincent glanced toward the bar and saw a man-like thing flirting with a short woman, "I went to the town and asked around but none of them knew where William was, so I decided to come back here to get some sleep." He sat down at an empty table.

William heard his name then hunkered down a little more to try and hide slightly from the man looking for him.

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
"I'm only going to touch a part of your body that won't injure you too much," she informed him as she started peeling her gloves off. "The best place to start would probably just be your arm," she continued, this last part being said mostly to herself. She let her hands hover just around his lower forearm, closer to his wrist. "Ready?" she asked, looking up into his eyes for any sign of uncertainty.
Adrianna_Loren
"I'm only going to touch a part of your body that won't injure you too much," she informed him as she started peeling her gloves off. "The best place to start would probably just be your arm," she continued, this last part being said mostly to herself. She let her hands hover just around his lower forearm, closer to his wrist. "Ready?" she asked, looking up into his eyes for any sign of uncertainty.

"Bring it on!" Toxic chirped.
Flirting? He wasn't flirting.
In any case, Toxic had a high tolerance for pain.
This would be fun~!

Yuro eyes WIlliam with a frown. She recognized a man when he didn't want to be found. "Oh well." She shrugged, and handed him a pain of keys a floor away from William.

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Taking a deep breath, she sighed out "Alright, but I warned you," and gripped his lower forearm. Carefully, she released only half of the voltage that she knew ran at full speed through her body at all times. She let go after a few seconds and folded her hands together in her lap, watching him carefully.
Adrianna_Loren
Taking a deep breath, she sighed out "Alright, but I warned you," and gripped his lower forearm. Carefully, she released only half of the voltage that she knew ran at full speed through her body at all times. She let go after a few seconds and folded her hands together in her lap, watching him carefully.

Toxic blinked, scratching the back of his head.
"Did you do it?" He asked, confused.
He'd felt something a little like static electricity...it was probably al the drugs in his system that somehow lessened the effect of the lectricity. He shrugged, not really caring.

[[Im going for real now sweatdrop night!]]

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Astral Plane
Adrianna_Loren

"Bring it on!" Toxic chirped.
Flirting? He wasn't flirting.
In any case, Toxic had a high tolerance for pain.
This would be fun~!

Yuro eyes WIlliam with a frown. She recognized a man when he didn't want to be found. "Oh well." She shrugged, and handed him a pain of keys a floor away from William.

"Thanks for the room, you don't mind if I take my drink with me do you?" Vincent looked at Yuro then toward the booths, but didn't see anyone over there. His mind was screaming that he was on the right track, bound to run into him in this bar sometime.

When Yuro glanced over toward him he launched himself toward the rafters in a single jump. He held himself up by pushing with his hands and feet against the rafters and stared down at the man dressed like a bodyguard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff