Turkey! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Ham! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Stuffing! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
...Ham on Turkey Day? 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
-stab- 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1712 1713 1714 > >> >>> »|

Shadowy Player

"Okay." Adell chuckled. "I guess it's time for me to turn in too." He yawned. "Want to go home?" He asked, wrapping and arms around Kyoko's shoulders.

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Adri smiled at Toxic and shook her head. "Perhaps tomorrow, darling. It's very late and I need sleep." She smiled at him and stood, leaning forward to place a kiss on his cheek, sending a small shock when her lips touched his cheek. She winked playfully at him before going to find her room.

[[Goodnight, Astral! It's been fun ^_^]]

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Tears started to drop onto the letter from Rein as he took her cross necklace and rubbed his fingers gently over it. He put the letter back into the envelope and put it under the cloth wrapping covering him. William wiped his eyes then turned his head toward Yuro, "Thank you Yuro-chan." He put the necklace on and kissed it before letting it to drop to his chest.

[[Night Astral.]]

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
[[Oh the confusion! You say you're getting off and then you say that you're still on!
I'm easily confused redface ]]
Toxic blinked at Adri in mild surprise.
Well, that was an interesting encounter.
"Goodnight, Adri." He agreed, deciding to start wiping off the coutner. Mabey she'd meet his sister tomarrow.
Come to think of it, she was still curled up with Luxord out front. Those two were the best friends he had ever seen, though they only see each other once every half year or so.
Strange, really. They used to be 'together', but it hadn't gone anywhere, really.
Kyoko nodded, yawning. "Yes, lets go home." She smiled at her fiancee and hugged him back. "I still gotta tuck in Yuki, remember?" she reminded him with a grin.
Adrianna_Loren
[[Oh the confusion! You say you're getting off and then you say that you're still on!

[[My mind is changed easily gonk Im so sorry!]]

Shadowy Player

"Ahh that's right." Adell nodded, smiling. Is she back at the bar, or is Hakiji watching her or something?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Spectacular Marty 619
Tears started to drop onto the letter from Rein as he took her cross necklace and rubbed his fingers gently over it. He put the letter back into the envelope and put it under the cloth wrapping covering him. William wiped his eyes then turned his head toward Yuro, "Thank you Yuro-chan." He put the necklace on and kissed it before letting it to drop to his chest.

[[Night Astral.]]

Yuro smiled. "Don't worry, William. She died well." She skated closer to him. "Are you allright?"

[[night]]

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Adri paused in her room. She pulled her hair out of it's pony tail and slipped off her long jacket, her wings unfurling. She stretched them and flapped them a few times before letting them rest flat against her back once more. She coughed and sighed. She had completely forgotten to get something to drink. With a groan, she turned and went back to the bar. She hovered by the bar, leaning her torso on it. From behind the bar, it looked as if she were standing flat footed on the other side, but because of her height, she had to hover a few inches off of the ground just to lean on it and look normal.
"I never did get that coffee," she teased Toxic, running her fingers through her now loose hair. She smirked at him, cocking her head to the side.

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
The Astral Plane
Adrianna_Loren

[[My mind is changed easily gonk Im so sorry!]]

[[lol it's alright. so is mine. ^_^]]
Adrianna_Loren
Adri paused in her room. She pulled her hair out of it's pony tail and slipped off her long jacket, her wings unfurling. She stretched them and flapped them a few times before letting them rest flat against her back once more. She coughed and sighed. She had completely forgotten to get something to drink. With a groan, she turned and went back to the bar. She hovered by the bar, leaning her torso on it. From behind the bar, it looked as if she were standing flat footed on the other side, but because of her height, she had to hover a few inches off of the ground just to lean on it and look normal.
"I never did get that coffee," she teased Toxic, running her fingers through her now loose hair. She smirked at him, cocking her head to the side.

Toxic blinked, and jumped. He'd thought he was alone.
Okay, he could admit it. He was a terrible host.
He jumped behind him and make the coffee, chuckling in a slightly embarrassed fashion. "Sorry, Adri. I really hadn't meant to, I'm just distracted today." He grinned and handed her the drink and poked his head out the door.
He smiled at Astral in the grass, with Luxord. Ah, it was so cute...
"WAKE UP, ASTRAL, IF YOU DON'T WANT GAVEN TO KILL YOUR FRIEND!" He bellowed.
He knew she wasn't cheating on Gaven. Gaven was just so god-damned jealous.
He hopped behind the counter with a grin, as if nothing was wrong.

Astral woke with a start, squeaking in surprise.
She had all the features of her daughter, Yuro--bright white skin and hair, teal eyes. The difference was, her short hair was spikey and ruffled.
She looked around, working fast. She grabbed Luxords arms pulled him into the bar, past Gaven and Adri and into her bedroom. Heaving him onto her bed, and shut the door and headed back into the main area, brushing some grass and leaves from her hair.
"Welcome to Immortal souls! I'm the owner of this place." She grinned. "I'm Toxics younger sister." She nodded.

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
William shook his head, "I've lost my brother, Jeremiah, and now I've lost the love of my life. Even though I have strength in my muscles, I just feel that there's no point to my life anymore." Even his military background couldn't keep him from crying, "After what my brother did it feels that there has been someone tracking me down." His fists clinched tightly but he just couldn't for some reason slam his fists onto the table.

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Adri couldn't help it. She laughed when he jumped. "I didn't mean to frighten you," she said, trying to stop laughing. She covered her mouth, but the laughter was still in her eyes. She watched him jump around. "Ah, don't you wish you had these?" she teased, unfurling her wings and letting them flutter a bit. She rose a bit higher, but it wasn't too noticeable, she hoped. She giggled and took a sip of her coffee. She closed her eyes as the taste hit her tongue. "Perfect," she complimented him.

Shadowy Player

((I gotta go. G'night Astral.))
Adrianna_Loren
Adri couldn't help it. She laughed when he jumped. "I didn't mean to frighten you," she said, trying to stop laughing. She covered her mouth, but the laughter was still in her eyes. She watched him jump around. "Ah, don't you wish you had these?" she teased, unfurling her wings and letting them flutter a bit. She rose a bit higher, but it wasn't too noticeable, she hoped. She giggled and took a sip of her coffee. She closed her eyes as the taste hit her tongue. "Perfect," she complimented him.

"I'm more flexible than you seem to think." Toxic said simply, eyeing the wings with a grin. "I can haul a** when I need to, girly."
He laughed, watching his sister run to and fro, trying to get things clean.
Eventually, the ninja gave up, grabbed a soda, and threw herself on the couch.
"Toxic, you can clean." She yawned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces