...Ham on Turkey Day? 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
-stab- 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
((not me; I'm trying for least amount of responsibility as possible biggrin ))
[[Ninja. XP Winter break starts the day after tomarrow, and tomarrow is my last day of semester finals. I want our thread at least started halfway through my winter break(next friday)
Is that a reasonable timeline? O-O]]

Corpius's Husband

[New thread is already made, Kai and myself are co owner. You, Memeth, Thanos and Crow are all listed as people we respect and who basically have the ability to ban.

All Kai and I need are descriptions for what ever shops you guys want. We can be functional by the end of the night if you really want.]
(fully functional!? whoa))
[[ -gasp- Yay. I have no time tonight, I need to crash for school tomarrow. You'll have a description from me by tomarrow, its definately time to remake Yuro as a bookstore owner. I like it.
Adios!]]

Corpius's Husband

[Well... sweatdrop I haven't thought about my characters too much, but I work on improve. I don't know if Kai has any yet.... but yep.]
[[-snicker- Omg. The Dashing Gentlemans still on the ban list.
Epicness.
Okay, gn!]]
((Can I have a link to the thread? surprised ))

Corpius's Husband

[ Van Seath Were not actually open yet, but there ya go.]
[[Helium.
Ah, Helium. You cause so much joy and laughter. You make that little kid you're trying to impress, along with your parents and brother, crack up in laughter.
However.
Sucking an antire balloon down, while amazing and impressive and indeed hillarious, is a very bad idea. You get a buzz in your head and your body feels both heavy and light, causeing interesting side effects similiar to purposely getting an oxygen high. Like falling down and hitting the couch. Like laying there for several minutes, contemplating life and estimating just how many brain cells you just killed, and trying to see if you forgot Biology. ]]

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
DoV-gnilkrad
[ Van Seath Were not actually open yet, but there ya go.]

((this place looks amazing; just saying *subscribes*
and Astral... it sounds like you just had a good night so far. xd ))

Corpius's Husband

[yeah, if only we could get Kai online tonight before I need to go to bed.

Astral, I support this behavior. -tips-]
[[xD The kid loved it. There was a party at my sisters house for my brother in laws bday. There was a keg. I went to my first keg party. No one was as happy about this as me. ]]

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
((I bet xd ))
Aerith Kitase

User Image

User Image Aerith rushed in through the doors and shut them behind her, leaning her back against the closed portal now that she was inside. her chest heaved with repeated, raspey breaths as she tried to calm the fire in her lungs. She was trembling and it was not just from the cold.

Her left arm was in a sling across her chest and her right hand rested in a balled fist above her heart. Her bright, green eyes gazed nervously around the room as though looking for threats and her normally pale skin was flushed from the exertion of running so far and so fast. She didn't think her legs could carry her like that.

Those long legs of hers buckled and she fell from her height of five foot eleven inches to sitting on the floor with her knees drawn almost to her chest. The black of her pants and her insulated vest stood out strongly against her pale skin and white sweater. So, too, did her dark hair, which fell messily about her shoulders.

As soon as she could catch her breath Aerith began mumbling silent prayers. her eyes ceased their frantic search and shut tight like she was trying to will her problems away. If anybody had followed her then she would be able to hear them. She knew this because she knew that adrenalin heightened one's senses. All she had to do was focus them. and pray.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff