Turkey! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Ham! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Stuffing! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
...Ham on Turkey Day? 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
-stab- 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1712 1713 1714 > >> >>> »|

Shadowy Player

"Cream please." Adell smiled at Yuro. "Now that I know this is the right place, I'll have to bring little Yuki up here to meet you guys sometime." He chuckled.

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
She felt a blush force it's way up her neck and across her cheeks. She smiled and looked down. Without realizing it, strands of her hair stood on end, waving in the slight breeze of people rushing by in the bar. She shot her eyes up, feeling the static tug at her roots. She ran her hands over the rebelious strands and blushed harder. She laughed somewhat nervously. "Silly electricity," she mumbled, biting her lower lip. "It tends to get away from me, sometimes."
Yuro blinked and laughed as her hair was ruffled. Then she blinked, eyes saddening at his question. "She..um.." She blushed, frowning. She looked up, holding his arm gently. "William, she, uh...she passed in battle." She mumbled, looking up at her old friend with sympathetic eyes.

Toxic grinned at Adri, pleased at the affect he'd had on her. "Nice." He commented with a smirk. "Do you need a place to stay tonight?" he questioned idly, tapping clawed fingers on the counter.

Yuro looked to Adell. "Yuki?" She questioned. "Who is she?" she asked. Oh, she hadn't met Yuki yet. She was relativly new, after all. She grinned nonetheless and awaited his reply.

Shadowy Player

"She's my daughter." Adell smiled. "...Well, adopted daughter." He added in. "I'm sure she'd love to meet you guys."

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Astral Plane
Yuro blinked and laughed as her hair was ruffled. Then she blinked, eyes saddening at his question. "She..um.." She blushed, frowning. She looked up, holding his arm gently. "William, she, uh...she passed in battle." She mumbled, looking up at her old friend with sympathetic eyes.

Toxic grinned at Adri, pleased at the affect he'd had on her. "Nice." He commented with a smirk. "Do you need a place to stay tonight?" he questioned idly, tapping clawed fingers on the counter.

Yuro looked to Adell. "Yuki?" She questioned. "Who is she?" she asked. Oh, she hadn't met Yuki yet. She was relativly new, after all. She grinned nonetheless and awaited his reply.

Tears started to well up in his eyes, the pain of loss had grown much more. William's knees went weak and caused him to lower himself to the ground, "First Jeremiah, then it was my little brother, and now it's my wife. I feel so weak now." He lowered his head and all of the happiness that he had reserved was now gone. Instead of letting anger consume him he let sadness and pain take it's place, sowing a seed of guilt within him. "Life is so unkind in the worst ways..."

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
She flattened her hair as best she could. She pulled her hair out of the low pony tail, shaking it out before putting back, hoping that would flatten the strays. "Probably," she said, mentally beating herself for letting her electricity get away from her again. "I suppose it would be a tad bit late to drive, anyway," she said, rubbing a hand against the back of her neck. She tried to distract herself from smiling like a mindless fool at him again by pretending to check her nails. Oh, damn. I forgot these were on, she thought to herself. She considered pulling them off, until she remembered what had happened the last time she took them off and she accidentally touched someone.
Yuro laughed. "She sounds adorable." She grinned. "Last time I saw Kyoko, I couldn't help but sense...well, nevermind. You'll find out." She grinned, giving a peace sign. All she could think was, he was in for a surprise.
Her lips curled into a frown and she turned back to William, kneeling beside him. She wrapped her arms around his neck comfortingly. "She..um..She left you a letter, you know." She mumbled. "Do you want me to get it?"

Toxic smiled. "Here." He said, handing her a set of keys. "My rooms just down the hall if you need anything, Kay'?" He gave yet another fanged grin. It seemed he did that alot.
He eyes her expression with a curious gaze. "How come your wearin' gloves?" He asked her, blinking at her innocently.

Shadowy Player

"Hm?" Adell's ears twitched. He was interested now, but decided to leave it alone so Yuro could talk to the other man.

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
She smiled at him, accepting the keys. "Thank you. I'll knock if I need anything." She studied her gloved hands and smiled. "Protection. If I touch anything electrical, I'll blow out your circuits. If I touch another being, well, it isn't pretty." She looked up at him again and shrugged. "I'm a thunder faerie. My body produces more electricity than normal bodies. I consider it a curse and a blessing at the same time."
Adrianna_Loren
She smiled at him, accepting the keys. "Thank you. I'll knock if I need anything." She studied her gloved hands and smiled. "Protection. If I touch anything electrical, I'll blow out your circuits. If I touch another being, well, it isn't pretty." She looked up at him again and shrugged. "I'm a thunder faerie. My body produces more electricity than normal bodies. I consider it a curse and a blessing at the same time."

Toxic nodded, blinking in mild surprise.
"Cool." he said, honestly. He grinned and said, "I have a pretty high tolerance for this kinda stuff. Wanna try touching me?" He asked with a grin.

Kyoko poked her head in, frowning. "The bar wasn't here before..." she mumbled, confused. She saw Adell and waved. "Hiya, Adell!"

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Astral Plane
Yuro laughed. "She sounds adorable." She grinned. "Last time I saw Kyoko, I couldn't help but sense...well, nevermind. You'll find out." She grinned, giving a peace sign. All she could think was, he was in for a surprise.
Her lips curled into a frown and she turned back to William, kneeling beside him. She wrapped her arms around his neck comfortingly. "She..um..She left you a letter, you know." She mumbled. "Do you want me to get it?"

Toxic smiled. "Here." He said, handing her a set of keys. "My rooms just down the hall if you need anything, Kay'?" He gave yet another fanged grin. It seemed he did that alot.
He eyes her expression with a curious gaze. "How come your wearin' gloves?" He asked her, blinking at her innocently.

William gave a slow nod, "Please, if you would." He gathered up the urge to get up and drag himself to a booth. Somehow he started to talk to himself, "Joseph was shot down by anti-mutant troops, trying to stop elected officials from passing a bill that would allow testing on mutants. Instead of being brought in and having people hunt him down constantly Jeremiah caused a cave in, but they were certain that he would be able to live through it so several explosions went out around the mountains to finish the job." His fists clinched and now it seemed that hate and anger was slowly creeping it's way into his heart.

Shadowy Player

"Hm? Adell's ears twitched and he turned around. "Hey Kyo." He smiled.

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Adri stared at him, her large silver eyes getting larger. "Really? Are... are you sure?" She nibbled on her bottom lip nervously, an old habit from the old days. "If I hurt you, you can't come after me," she said, trying to make it come off as a joke.
Adrianna_Loren
Adri stared at him, her large silver eyes getting larger. "Really? Are... are you sure?" She nibbled on her bottom lip nervously, an old habit from the old days. "If I hurt you, you can't come after me," she said, trying to make it come off as a joke.

"Sure, go ahead." Toxic insisted. "I've got so many drugs in my system. I don't know what hurts me and what doesn't." He grinned.
She could take that however she wanted, but the truth was he was 'created' from his human self in a lab.

Yuro returned and handed him a small envelope. Inside was Reins favorite cross necklace, and a letter.
William,
Your the only one I'd ever act so cheesy towards. I love you.
Don't feel angry or guilty, none of this was your fault. I've lived far too long, anyhow. I died doing what I love - fighting and defending my family.

I love you too much to allow you to grieve over me. Be safe, you got that?

All my love,
Rein.

Kyoko smiled. "Hey, Adell!" She told him cheerfully. "I was just dropping in." She walked up to him and kissed him briefly. "I was back at teh Tonberyr and couldn't find you. hakiji told me you came over here. I was about to turn in." She blushed, realizing the strangeness of coming all the way over here to say goodnight.

[[sorry guys, its late, I'm out! xd
Welcome, all newcomers, come back tomarrow cause I'll rpely then. Promise.
Sincerly,
- Astral.]]
[[nvm, im still on. redface ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out