Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1712 1713 1714 > >> >>> »|

Shadowy Player

The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane

"Oh, this is Yuki, guys." Kyoko nodded, rolling slowly to the small girl and kissing her sleeping forehead. "Adell and I have been taking care of her. She came from ShinRa labs, right?" She looked to Adell for his confirmation.
Astral frowned. "So she is an experiment, as well?" She asked, her brows furrowing in concern.
Even Toxic had his attentions on the conversation.
Labs and Experiments of once-humans were a delicate topic with the family.

"Yeah..." Adell mumbled. He didn't like talking about ShinRa or experiments at all...
"I found her in the woods near that damned place..." He growled a little.

"Hn.... Hm...?" Yuki made a few noises as she began to wake up.
Way to go for being loud Adell.
Rubbing her eyes, Yuki looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings and shuddered slightly, seeing Toxic.
"P-Papa!" She cried, burying her face into Adell's back.

Toxics face fell a bit, but he shrugged and sighed. "I get that alot." He assured Adell with a small smile. "Kids either think I'm a hillarious clown or a scary monster, come to eat them."

Astral frowned and patted Toxics arm soothingly, then turned to Yuki. "Y'know, you look weird, too. Not many people here have cat ears and a tail." She told her, wagging a finger.

Kyoko smiled akwardly, rubbing the back of her head. "Yuki, toxic is okay. He won't hurt you." She assured the small girl with a soothing half-hug.

"Sorry about that." Adell said, apologizing for Yuki's reaction. "I didn't think she'd do that..."
Yuki's ears laid back against her head, hearing Astral.
"S-Sorry..." She mumbled, apologizing.
Yuki picked her head up and looked to Toxic, frowning.
"Sorry Mister."

Toxic smiled, a fanged expression.
"Its okay. Don't sweat it, Kiddo." he grinned.
Astral laughed at the relieved tension and said, "So...who wants a chocolate shake?" heart

[[Sorry, ill be back after my movie. biggrin ]]

Yuki smiled and climbed down off of Adell. "I do. What about you Yuki?" Adell asked, looking down to her. Yuki, of course, nodded over and over.
((Okay. See you when you get back. Have fun. biggrin ))

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Adri padded barefoot into the bar, yawning as she pulled her long hair back into a messy bun. Walking barefoot probably wasn't her best idea, but she never really was a big fan of shoes. She wore a comfortable pair of baggy gray sweatpants and a form fitting white tank top that read "Girls Can Kick a** Too," in army fatuigue colors.
She stretched when she reached the entry of the bar and looked around. Empty, she thought, frowning a bit. That's interesting. This place was booming last night. Maybe it's still early. Shrugging, she made her way to a couch. "Sweet... couches!" With that, she flopped across it long ways, crossing one leg over the other. She pulled a phone from her pocket and flipped it open, checking for any new messages or missed phone calls.
Toxic blinked as Adri caught his attention, and gave a wave.
This, of course, coupled with his precarious seating arrangment on the barstool leaned back on two legs, with his own legs propped on the counter, threwhim off balance, sending him toppling to the ground, the chair somehow smacking him in the head.
He cursed, pulling himself to his feet with a groan. That hurt!
"Heya, Adri." He greeted, hopping over the counter. "How'd you sleep?" He demanded in a cheerful tone.

Astral rolled to the kitchen. "Hey, Toxics friend, do you want a chocolate shake, too?" She called, already begining the process of creation.

Kyoko laughed, a bit, rolling forward a bit as she did so. "These things are dangerous.." She grumbled sadly as she nearly slipped. "I'll keep the unform, but these skates are scary..."
She sat down, trying to keep her underwear from showing by pulling the skirt down, and pulled off the skates with relief.
"Adell, I gotta tell you something." She told him nervously, pulling herself up and rocking back and forth nervously.
"You might like this, too, Yuki.."

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Adri sat up with a jolt on the couch. "Oh Toxic! I didn't see you there!" She got up and walked to the counter, looking at him with a wide grin. "And to think, you teased me about falling over last night," she said with a giggle.
"A chocolate shake?" she asked, turning her head, her eyes growing wide. "Please!" she chirped happily. She looked back at Toxic and smiled, slipping onto a barstool. "I slept amazingly well, thank you for asking. How did you sleep? Or do wolf demons not sleep?" She smirked at him playfully, hoping that he'd get that the second question was a joke.

Shadowy Player

The Astral Plane
Kyoko laughed, a bit, rolling forward a bit as she did so. "These things are dangerous.." She grumbled sadly as she nearly slipped. "I'll keep the unform, but these skates are scary..."
She sat down, trying to keep her underwear from showing by pulling the skirt down, and pulled off the skates with relief.
"Adell, I gotta tell you something." She told him nervously, pulling herself up and rocking back and forth nervously.
"You might like this, too, Yuki.."

"What is it, Kyo?" Adell asked, ears perked up in attention.
"Yeah. What is it, Miss Kyoko?" Yuki asked, mimicing Adell.
Toxic gave his signature wolfish grin. "Yup. I slept. Amazing, huh?"
He laughed. "By the way, I did not appreciate that shock you gave me last night." He told her playfully, giving a smirk.
"So, how are you?" he asked her cheerfully.

Kyoko blushed more deeply, and her words were quickly engulfed by sensless stuttering. "You sa...wanted..you t-t-told me y-you wanted..um..you..see..."
She seemed to be almost working up a sweat. Finally, she uttered the words.
"I-I-I-I'm..p-p-preg-pregnant..."

Just then, Astral burst from the kitchen, rolling around the bar and delivering the hcoclate shakes. "ENJOY!" She sang, loudly. As she delivered the last shake to Adri, she promply slipped on the skates and faceplanted with the floor.
"I'm okay."

Shadowy Player

The Astral Plane
Kyoko blushed more deeply, and her words were quickly engulfed by sensless stuttering. "You sa...wanted..you t-t-told me y-you wanted..um..you..see..."

Adell's jaw dropped, hearing the word that she stuttered out. "S-Seriously?" He was at a loss for words, which was probably forgot to thank Astral for the Milkshake.
"Pregnant?" Yuki asked. She had no idea what that word meant, nor why both Kyoko and Adell were reacting the way they were to it. "Thank you." She said to Astral, sipping happily on the milkshake.
((It's kinda funny how clueless Yuki is about this. XD))

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Adri giggled. "You're the one who wanted me to shock you, remember? A little jolt never hurt anyone!" She couldn't help but smile back at him. His wolfish grin was contagious.
"Thank you," she said as the waitress on the skates gave her her drink. She watched as she fell and slipped off, trying to help her up. "Are you sure you're alright? she asked, starting to reach out to help her. She paused when she noticed her gloves, or rather, lack thereof. She jerked her hands back and shoved them into the pockets of her sweats. She looked back at Toxic, nibbling on her bottom lip, before looking back at the girl. She didn't want to touch her and hurt her by accident.

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
adell16
The Astral Plane

Adell's jaw dropped, hearing the word that she stuttered out. "S-Seriously?" He was at a loss for words, which was probably forgot to thank Astral for the Milkshake.
"Pregnant?" Yuki asked. She had no idea what that word meant, nor why both Kyoko and Adell were reacting the way they were to it. "Thank you." She said to Astral, sipping happily on the milkshake.

[[It's kinda cute! ^_^ It reminds me of my neice.]]

Shadowy Player

Adrianna_Loren
adell16
The Astral Plane

((That's what I was aiming for. ^_^ Strange coincidences, huh?))
Toxic laughed. Then he laughed again, at his sister.
"She's tough. She'll be fine." He assured her, grinning.
Sure enough, Astral jumped up on her own. "Its all good." She assured Adri cheerfully. "I'm gonna go to my room, though..." She said, rubbing her forehead with a slight frown. Her head hurt now...
Toxic just laughed. "Okay, Astral. Tell me how many IQ points you lost later." He grinned and waved.

Kyoko nodded, bowing her head and hiding her face. "I-I..well.."
She was at a loss for what to say.
What could she say?

Shadowy Player

The Astral Plane
What could she say?

Adell moved over and sat next to Kyoko, pulling her into a hug. He may have been at a loss for words, but he could still do that.
And yuki. Well, she just sort of... stood there...
adell16
The Astral Plane
What could she say?

Adell moved over and sat next to Kyoko, pulling her into a hug. He may have been at a loss for words, but he could still do that.

"I-I-I..are you m-mad?" Kyoko asked in a timid, cautious tone. "Y-Your mad, aren't you?"
She frowned. Its not like she'd tried to get pregnant or anything.

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
adell16
Adrianna_Loren
adell16
The Astral Plane

((That's what I was aiming for. ^_^ Strange coincidences, huh?))

[[Wild, wacky stuff, man!]]

Shadowy Player

The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane
What could she say?

"I-I-I..are you m-mad?" Kyoko asked in a timid, cautious tone. "Y-Your mad, aren't you?"
She frowned. Its not like she'd tried to get pregnant or anything.

"Of course not..." Adell mumbled, hugging her tighter. "How could I be mad about something like this...?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff