• Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
[[Yeah I'm out now, pretty tired...]]

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Adri laughed. "I'll get you next time." She winked at him and drank the last of her coffee. "Goodnight, Toxic," she said, gripping his wrist quickly, sending as much of her power to him. She winked at him and went back to her room.

[[Goodnight!]]
[[Okiedokie, everyone, I'm going WAYYYY out to pioneer town today for only god-knows-why.
I'll be back early, I hope. xd ]]

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent headed for his room but while leaving he kept a watchful eye on the rest of the people in the bar. He felt that if he did the wrong thing that they would all be on him within seconds. 'William has to be around here somewhere. I'll pick back up with the hunt after some rest.'

Once William knew that the man couldn't see him nor hear him, he dropped back down to the booth. His body was shaking a bit in fear, he knew he was found but wasn't sure as how to handle it now. He started talking alloud to himself again, "Why now? How did they know to find me around here?" His hands wrapped over his head as a defense mechanism that he recently picked up.
The Astral Plane
Zeshu
Zeshu listened to her belly. After a few moments, he began to giggle.

"It's like listening to a big drum with little drums playing biggrin ... I mean oh no...." eek

Megumis eyes sort of went blank for a moment. Silent, she reached up and grabbed the colar of his sleeve. "You..got..me...pregnant." She told him in a strange monotone voice.
"I-I-I-I-I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to!!"

User Image

"Well...Um... Congradulations!! biggrin sweatdrop Cloud smiled, he had a sweat drop on his head.

Shadowy Player

Adell walked into the bar, carrying a small, sleeping girl on his back. "Anyone here?" He asked, looking around the bar.
"A-Adell! Yuki!" Kyoko squealed, diving behind the counter as quickly as she could. She was wearing a miads uniform. An alarmingly short maids uniform.
A lace band was in her hair, and her face was bright red. "H-Hello!" She told him, peeking her head over the counter, ears twitching rapidly. "I-I got a j-job here..."
Toxic was laughing crazily on the counter. "Oh, this is good. Kyoko, I lied. That isn't the uniform."
"You told me it was!" She yelled, blushing a deep scarlet.
The onyx-skinned man cackled evilly. "Don't worry. Astrals wearing one, too."

It was true. Astral was, indeed, walking around the bar and cleaning as she saw things, in an idenical uniform
She been roped into it, but she rather liked it! It was cute, and she even got to roll around on those nifty rollerskates...

@Zeshu;

"Didn't mean to?!" Megumi demanded. "What did you think, I was on the pill or something?!"
She groaned. This was as much her fault as it was his. She'd essentially seduced him, after all.
"Damnit, I can't fight for a while now, can I?" She mumbled, arms sliding to grasp Zeshu's arm with a sigh.

@William;

Yuro blinked at him. "Whats wrong? who was that man?" She asked him with a frown. "Are you allright, William?"
She was concerned, after all.
She looked after the man with a catious gaze as he left.

Shadowy Player

The Astral Plane
"A-Adell! Yuki!" Kyoko squealed, diving behind the counter as quickly as she could. She was wearing a miads uniform. An alarmingly short maids uniform.
A lace band was in her hair, and her face was bright red. "H-Hello!" She told him, peeking her head over the counter, ears twitching rapidly. "I-I got a j-job here..."
Toxic was laughing crazily on the counter. "Oh, this is good. Kyoko, I lied. That isn't the uniform."

It was true. Astral was, indeed, walking around the bar and cleaning as she saw things, in an idenical uniform
She been roped into it, but she rather liked it! It was cute, and she even got to roll around on those nifty rollerskates...

"Hm?" Adell's face turned slightly red once he saw Kyoko's... well, uniform. "N-Nothing wrong with that." He said, smilingly.
"Classic Toxic." He smiled, shaking his head. Good thing Yuki wasn't really awake at the moment.
"Hey Astral!" He called to her, unable to wave at the moment.
adell16
The Astral Plane

"Hm?" Adell's face turned slightly red once he saw Kyoko's... well, uniform. "N-Nothing wrong with that." He said, smilingly.
"Classic Toxic." He smiled, shaking his head. Good thing Yuki wasn't really awake at the moment.

Toxic just grinned and settled in behind the counter, pulling a barstood below him and seating himself on it, leaning it back on its legs a bit and propped his own legs up on the counter. "Slow day." He commented cheerfully, unbuttoning his own satin button-up shirt, revealing an expanse on onyx-black chest.
Hey, you guys were lucky he was wearing a shirt at all.

Astral waved with a grin. Gaven had been gone for more than a day, but she wasn't worried.
In fact, if he knew what was good for him, he wouldn't set foot in here again.
She'd thought she'd made it pretty clear she'd kicked him out.
His little 'friend' burns down her house on his masters orders, and tried to kill her, and came to take Gaven back and away from her. What were Gavens words to her? 'Quit pouting'.
She scowled a bit as she remembered this, then cleared it from her mind, skating over to Adell, grabbing Kyoko's hand and rolling her with her.
"Heya, Adell. Want something to eat?" She asked the man happily.
Kyoko, meanwhile, tried to pull her skirt down more, blushing profusely. "Y-yes, d-do you want something.." She mumbled, hiding herself behind Astrals confident pose.

Shadowy Player

The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane

Toxic just grinned and settled in behind the counter, pulling a barstood below him and seating himself on it, leaning it back on its legs a bit and propped his own legs up on the counter. "Slow day." He commented cheerfully, unbuttoning his own satin button-up shirt, revealing an expanse on onyx-black chest.

Astral waved with a grin. Gaven had been gone for more than a day, but she wasn't worried.
His little 'friend' burns down her house on his masters orders, and tried to kill her, and came to take Gaven back and away from her. What were Gavens words to her? 'Quit pouting'.
She scowled a bit as she remembered this, then cleared it from her mind, skating over to Adell, grabbing Kyoko's hand and rolling her with her.
Kyoko, meanwhile, tried to pull her skirt down more, blushing profusely. "Y-yes, d-do you want something.." She mumbled, hiding herself behind Astrals confident pose.

"Compared to yesterday, it really is." He nodded to Toxic.
"No, I'm good for now." Adell smiled at Astral and Kyoko. "I did bring someone for you guys to meet though." He said, motioning to the girl on his back.
adell16
The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane

"No, I'm good for now." Adell smiled at Astral and Kyoko. "I did bring someone for you guys to meet though." He said, motioning to the girl on his back.

"Oh, this is Yuki, guys." Kyoko nodded, rolling slowly to the small girl and kissing her sleeping forehead. "Adell and I have been taking care of her. She came from ShinRa labs, right?" She looked to Adell for his confirmation.
Astral frowned. "So she is an experiment, as well?" She asked, her brows furrowing in concern.
Even Toxic had his attentions on the conversation.
Labs and Experiments of once-humans were a delicate topic with the family.

Shadowy Player

The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane

"Oh, this is Yuki, guys." Kyoko nodded, rolling slowly to the small girl and kissing her sleeping forehead. "Adell and I have been taking care of her. She came from ShinRa labs, right?" She looked to Adell for his confirmation.
Astral frowned. "So she is an experiment, as well?" She asked, her brows furrowing in concern.

"Yeah..." Adell mumbled. He didn't like talking about ShinRa or experiments at all...
"I found her in the woods near that damned place..." He growled a little.

"Hn.... Hm...?" Yuki made a few noises as she began to wake up.
Way to go for being loud Adell.
Rubbing her eyes, Yuki looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings and shuddered slightly, seeing Toxic.
"P-Papa!" She cried, burying her face into Adell's back.
adell16
The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane

"Yeah..." Adell mumbled. He didn't like talking about ShinRa or experiments at all...

Rubbing her eyes, Yuki looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings and shuddered slightly, seeing Toxic.

Toxics face fell a bit, but he shrugged and sighed. "I get that alot." He assured Adell with a small smile. "Kids either think I'm a hillarious clown or a scary monster, come to eat them."

Astral frowned and patted Toxics arm soothingly, then turned to Yuki. "Y'know, you look weird, too. Not many people here have cat ears and a tail." She told her, wagging a finger.

Kyoko smiled akwardly, rubbing the back of her head. "Yuki, toxic is okay. He won't hurt you." She assured the small girl with a soothing half-hug.

Shadowy Player

The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane

Toxics face fell a bit, but he shrugged and sighed. "I get that alot." He assured Adell with a small smile. "Kids either think I'm a hillarious clown or a scary monster, come to eat them."

Astral frowned and patted Toxics arm soothingly, then turned to Yuki. "Y'know, you look weird, too. Not many people here have cat ears and a tail." She told her, wagging a finger.

Kyoko smiled akwardly, rubbing the back of her head. "Yuki, toxic is okay. He won't hurt you." She assured the small girl with a soothing half-hug.

"Sorry about that." Adell said, apologizing for Yuki's reaction. "I didn't think she'd do that..."
Yuki's ears laid back against her head, hearing Astral.
"S-Sorry..." She mumbled, apologizing.
Yuki picked her head up and looked to Toxic, frowning.
"Sorry Mister."
adell16
The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane
adell16
The Astral Plane

"Sorry about that." Adell said, apologizing for Yuki's reaction. "I didn't think she'd do that..."
Yuki's ears laid back against her head, hearing Astral.
"S-Sorry..." She mumbled, apologizing.
Yuki picked her head up and looked to Toxic, frowning.
"Sorry Mister."

Toxic smiled, a fanged expression.
"Its okay. Don't sweat it, Kiddo." he grinned.
Astral laughed at the relieved tension and said, "So...who wants a chocolate shake?" heart

[[Sorry, ill be back after my movie. biggrin ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces